Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bitute is not a place for SS they are watching

One Wire Phenomenon

I uploaded a video of my discovery,it sayed processing for 2 hours long.I could not watch it and neither could anyone i asked for the site was completely down on their side.There were 7 that when't to 9 views very quickly.I got angry and started tapping the like and dislike buttons to whomever was watching,i then got a like back.I tapped more then that like disapeard. I went out of Bittute completely and after a while returned and started to tap the buttons again to them make my vid watchable.I hardly toutched the buttons when both my like and dislike buttons displayed the word NaN NaN
I have screen shots aswel..
Im afraid i gave the enemy dangerous weopon.I am sorry Maxine and all of JoS
I wanted to share it with you..
If it is as serious as i believe,Maxine will be very angry at me,not to mention Cobra hopefully i am wrong and its not that big of a deal and just a silly thing. I really think it serious and if the jews get it... Im fucking doomed,i just hope it won't effect JoS in a bad way. :(

Bitchute's processing is shit. Re-uploading might very well be needed - maybe multiple times. I had a few-seconds-long video which was taking ages, and I needed to re-try more than once before it worked or I gave up and posted it as an animated .gif instead. I think "NaN" is just that the icons didn't load in your browser or the loading was interrupted or corrupt, like when uploading/downloading files, bits of them can become corrupted so they need to be re-uploaded/re-downloaded (which should happen automatically, so you might not notice) - I think it might be something similar.

FancyMancy said:
Bitchute's processing is shit. Re-uploading might very well be needed - maybe multiple times. I had a few-seconds-long video which was taking ages, and I needed to re-try more than once before it worked or I gave up and posted it as an animated .gif instead. I think "NaN" is just that the icons didn't load in your browser or the loading was interrupted or corrupt, like when uploading/downloading files, bits of them can become corrupted so they need to be re-uploaded/re-downloaded (which should happen automatically, so you might not notice) - I think it might be something similar.
Thank you FancyMancy i will rather wait for youtube so that i can only set it to share with Jos im not sure if its very serious because it could be and doen't want to take chances. I read a book that Cobra wrote of the Torah and it definitely falls in that category.

FancyMancy said:
Thank you FancyMancy i will rather wait for youtube so that i can only set it to share with Jos im not sure if its very serious because it could be and doen't want to take chances. I read a book that Cobra wrote of the Torah and it definitely falls in that category.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I hardly toutched the buttons when both my like and dislike buttons displayed the word NaN NaN
"NaN" means "Not a Number". Likes and dislikes are numbers that it displays, but if their glitchy code loads the wrong data, then a math operation might do something ridiculous like divide "Image" by 2, which makes no sense, so the division returns "NaN".

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
I hardly toutched the buttons when both my like and dislike buttons displayed the word NaN NaN
"NaN" means "Not a Number". Likes and dislikes are numbers that it displays, but if their glitchy code loads the wrong data, then a math operation might do something ridiculous like divide "Image" by 2, which makes no sense, so the division returns "NaN".

Yes okay thank you i understand that,but what about the views that were increasing while it was processing?

https://vimeo.com/495146147

This is what i found, To thouse who judge me on my editing fuck you and fuck off!
Atleast i have some adventure in me and live life..I borrowed jos video,i hope they wont be mad. Its up to JoS if they want to share this on here or not. I doen't care as long as they see it im happy..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back