Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The World the Enemy Fantasizes About": An Important Old Sermon by Cobra

darkmonkey666

I found this finally. I feel this is important info and while Maxine did a sermon near that time about something similar the info in her sermon is at the end so that is not needed as part of this. Basically the New Age people and I can vouch for this with my own experience are threatened by the enemy entities into serving them. Any who question it without Satan end up dead or in a mental hospital. This is so true as the enemy tried to force me into new age stuff for a bit. New age is basically more direct working for the enemy a little than xtianity in that you communicate with them. Mostly its people born with those abilities I presume as there isn't a lot of knowledge in it from what I know so it would be next to impossible to open up fully to the astral with it enough to communicate with anything.

Well Anyways here is a copy paste of Cobras old sermon. This is from 2015. I feel the content is really important for people to know.

This world can become two things. Either what we desire and envision [http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8277.html], or what the enemy desires and envisions. Many do not understand quite, how deep the rabbit hole goes and how in regards to this. How deep, how dangerous and how serious is this warfare and us taking a stand. You can see this everywhere, at whatever the enemy does create and does sought.

First of all, you need search no further than Hollywood. Hollywood is jew owned. It has since forever being projecting jewish propaganda, jewish ideals, jewish thoughts and jewish dreams in screen. It’s the ultimate means of propaganda and subliminal programming. I will not mention what “I SEE” first, but only after. This is what they say on their own.

[I may have some mistakes in the plots as I was told about/ read about these and didn’t watch all of these. Although I really like movies, some are beyond simply being any movie. They are jewish propaganda machine. Futuristic is a nice gerne, but this is something entirely different. These are straight propaganda.]

There are some movies that come in mind, such as the movie “Time” with the jew Justin Timberlake. What the plot of this move is roughly, is that everyone is physically immortal after they reach 25 years old. As always, there is no spirituality and there is a rough division of people between poor and rich, nothing less and nothing more. People do get paid with “time to live” and not money. In that sense a worker gets payed hours to live, not in money, as everyone is “immortal” given they have “enough time”. The “system” is the master of life and death and its inside them and internalized. The “clock” in which these people receive their “time” to live is attached on their hands. So the poor can aswell die for not being payed enough “time”. The kike oligarchy is at the top with huge numbers of time, as they control the “system” as thus they can live eternally, being master of life and death, in the whole of the planet. There is communism and people have no rights at all, completely and ultimately dependent on a slavish, physical only reality, in which they are trapped. Now this is only a projection of what they dream and want. Everything positive, the jew will degrade and pervert to their level.

For the kikes and their dreams, technology is nothing more than a means to destroy people, push communism, destroy and degrade the “Soul” fully, as they themselves have nothing as the Soul of a Gentile. They themselves cannot advance or evolve as they are slaves of higher powers, to which they cannot overcome or even talk against. They are slaves and they seek to become your slave masters.

Then this is this other movie, named “Surrogates”. This movie is basically about a future world and how everyone has given up their physical body to live through a “robot” body which they control through a device they stay inside. They aren’t no longer themselves but technically cyborgs attached to a metal body. How good and such the body will be is dependent on how much money one makes, bodies are sold in markets and so forth, so people can live the "ideal life". They live in total denial of themselves. The motto is here the same. The “system” controls everyone. Whomever doesn’t have money will perish. The world is a sick lie, there is no “Soul” but only mere biological “pleasure” by “nervous stimulation” from the machine through which the body operates the robot. Nothing natural, nothing human, nothing sane.

The jew only sees technology as a means to get into your brain, destroy you, rob your freedom, know what you are, what you do, what you feel, whatever, so they can manipulate you, own you and control you. Same message through the ages. Machines as they were used for torture in the middle ages, they sought to make the future no exception.

Then you have another movie named “Source Code”. This movie is about a man who is trapped into a military scientific anti-terror program. He is in reality destroyed in his body but he is locked up in a simulation, that runs over and over a memory from his mind about an terror attack, so he can gather information about the incident through re-running the memory. He doesn’t know it and his mind keeps and keeps relapsing into the memory, while his brain is jacked into a machine, so he can gather information, playing the memory over and over and having “8 minutes” to act and find the memory. He dies and experiences everything over and over in the memory. The actor is jewish aswell. The number 8 signifies eternity as some know and this is a horrific message to tie into something so insane.

While the ending of the movie is “positive” as in how his “consciousness” escapes to some parell universe or something, the jewish dream and message In the movie remains the same:

They literally want to fucking jack you into a machine and control you, keep you alive to torture you, mind body, even soul and consciousness. The only reason they do not is because they can’t. They can’t because of “rebels” like us worldwide who do not want their shitty dreams of world domination and total slavery. They preach you are nothing but a shitty flesh that will basically perish. After all, according to them you are a soulless animal.

The message is also even more sly and DEADLIER. DISASTERS "MUST" COME, SO THAT POSITIVITY CAN COME. THIS IS THE MOTTO OF THE ENEMY. THE "PROMISED GOOD" NEVER COMES THOUGH. THIS IS A MAIN MESSAGE OF ALL THEIR CRAP. DISASTERS ARE TO BE "SOUGHT" FOR SOMEHOW.

Another jewish dreamy movie is the movie “Hunger Games”. Roughly the plot is the same. The rich are separated from the poor, science has advanced so much they are under total control. People are living in districts which range from “District one” which is the richest, ranging down to “District 13” which is the most poor. Children are chosen from each district to fight in an arena warfare type of game, killing each other, so the rich can watch this in television as a show and have fun. The “chosen” have to find sponsors to give them money and help to “win the race”. Its in other words a money game, an investment. The last man standing wins and gains a chance to get to the “rich district” and live there. Rich is, slavish rich, to the point of pure insanity. The arena in which the people are trapped inside is a place where anything can be injected with a computer, from beasts to bombs to whatever. People get mutilated and such for a position to live better and for the laughs of the “higher” ones.

I will not mention the hundreds of movies and video games or novels, with the same mental propaganda- the war gets destroyed, the good jewish “actor” is the “savior”, the “bad guy” is almost always an “Aryan” looking guy, the “Armageddon” and all this. Some virus outbreak, nuclear catastrophe etc. That’s what they force people to dwell on. Destruction of knowledge, post apocalyptic war in which no springle of civilization remains.

DESTROY CIVILIZATION, INCITE WARS, DESTROY WHATS HEALTHY, MAN IS A PHYSICAL BEING AND A ROBOT, A SLAVE. THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD, UNLESS THIS WORLD SUBMITS TO THEIR DEMANDS, WHICH ARE SLAVERY, SERVITUDE AND DEATH. IF YOU CAN’T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, CHECK THE THREATS AND WARS OF ISRAEL. CHECK THE TALMUD, CHECK THE TORAH, CHECK THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION. CHECK WHO OWNS THE BANKS, WHO HAS THEIR TENTACLES INTO THE CRIMINAL WORLD. What all these movies have all the same as a message? Also, mind the false opposition. The xians and other idiots think they are again these things, or claim to be, but they are all worshiping what is simply a step before all this destruction. They worship ideals that bring exactly these things in reality. They are faithfully working at the meat machine of the enemy. "Disasters are to come and to be sought for" for these idiots. They are welcome. They keep their meaningless and nonspiritual lives "busy".

Its all the same motto- Things that the jew wants. Things and dreams that they have in their “racial only” books since hundreds of years. That’s their future plan, more or less. That’s the production of the collective mind of these “peoples”. They want to be immortal rulers, ruling through money and racketeering, to destroy civilization, destroy any sense of “Gods”, erase “Satanism” and the Ancient Past, erase the Soul and the Individual Races of people, and race mix everyone so they can rule over them, to make people internalize technology and money in such way that they become masters over life and death, sitting, eating, shitting and raping your daughters and you as well. Not only physically, but if they do not like you, ON THE SOUL LEVEL EVEN. They want to OWN you totally, like a schizo, only more, like their insane creation "Jesus" who apparently is "the creator of the universe" yet prohibits you to masturbate and watches you as you do it. Total Communism and total destruction of everything that is right, natural, positive and good for people. All humanity to be equal, all humanity to be enslaved and without rights. No individual rights, no freedoms, let alone anything more. A world in which there are poor people who cannot even eat properly. They want and desire to rule, even if this is in a world of damned ashes and destruction. For those who are blind to this, or think these are all “dreams”, think again. Television was a dream in 1900 and few years later it was made possible. In 1900 it was a joke and by 1970 a total reality. While all this might seem distant, the JOO WORLD ORDER tries to march toward the first baby steps, Micro chipping and so forth. If you LET them succeed, yes, LET them, because you have a SAY with our workings in this decision, they will have almost no obstacles. Its up to those who know how to do it. Our Gods are on our back so do we march forth.

For the record, Satan has once showed me a vision on what the enemy wants to do to this place. It was what they want, or what they have already commited to others, and how it could turn out in this Earth. It wasn’t the necessary future. It was horrific. There were greys, in an actual post apocalyptic type of planet. There were people who were survivors and they were forming lines, naked and hungry and totally unable to react to anything as the enemy had weaponry, the greys “checked” them, took samples for DNA checking, micro chipped them and so forth and then took them towards somewhere to do nasty shit to them, like a huge space.The grounds where this was happening was like an old factory, with tons of “nuclear” dust and slimy yellow walls [what had remained of them] and floors. I couldn’t see any further, as it was horrific for any being to see. They say reality extends far more than the wildest fantasy and this is what “reality” extends to in regards to the enemy ET’s and clique that back up the “down here” people of the enemy. The people of the enemy will also be disposed and tortured in the end, as they are merely a means to a way. The greys are also themselves micro chipped, bar-coded workers that work for higher species, namely the ones mentioned as “reptilians”, to whom and with which the jewish people represent in how they look and in their gaze, let alone how they see the world in general. JUDAISM IS COMMUNISM. ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE COMMUNISM.

Also- For the sake of mentioning. Satan has told me that the enemy follows the pattern that “when they are done with the purpose, they are getting killed later and others take their place, as they are only the means to a way”. And that “when the jews serve their 'purpose' most will be killed by their own, except of the few who would be chosen to continue the purpose.” The jews are a well known racial group that kills their own people without remorse, betrays their own a lot and also, they also have a very strict racial policy to where the more “mixed” jews are supposedly “lower” than the others in hierarchy. They are at their core a slave race, who thinks is privileged to reign over the “Goy”, being a slave race of theirs. This is all entirely the same as the policy the reptilians and the enemy ET’s are taking with their dealings, both with one another and this is evident in these “Christian psychics” and others who serve the enemy. So long they serve, they are at a “no attack mode” towards them, but they ofcourse give them all suffering one can imagine, so that they are under constant fear. When these people deep in the enemy dare “leave” them without protection from Satan or some other being, or even question them, they are getting killed, destroyed or in the mental ward or worse. The enemy never gives them any knowledge to defend themselves or have their own way and they have zero if any free will. The enemy incessantly pushes themselves to them, using terror and other methods to get them to act. The bargain is that you serve them, they give something in return that is physical and as thus has no real substance to it and also provided you gain NOTHING SPIRITUAL or ACTUAL in the process of existing. Let alone anything like the Magnum Opus etc. At the end they dispose the Soul and who knows what else. They never give any knowledge, information or even remote advice on anything, never solutions, never anything. They are all terror, lack of knowledge, cutthroat and fear. Lilith went on and told me “This is why the jews are god fearing, because their ‘god’ is someone who will destroy them and torture them if they do not obey it.” What Lilith meant by “God” is the reptilians and greys and whatever ET thing they worship and feed energy into. There are many reasons for this, but one that I can figure out is that the enemy desires blood sacrifice for the same reason.

And to save and help the world be saved from doom, you MUST fight, as so many have done before us, so we can be at least as free as we are now. So we can live and breathe. So that there are billions of people on this Earth and not some “chosen” few, “masters and slaves”. So that Humanity can live and raise itself!

I guess theres a reason I've been growing colder towards my fellow man. They are not working to prevent this future.

I just woke from a dream where me and some other people were trapped as workslaves. We had the ability to fight, and I initiated the combat and managed to fight my way out. It was gruesome but neccessary.

The dream ended with some final boss charging towards me.
----
I believe at this time, I am my own worst enemy.
Because I am protected and I have the ability to conquer the enemy.
We are now equipped with the weapons to destroy the final boss. We must Strike!
----
"Bravera" originally represented to me the ability to empower my allies. For a moment on the 23rd, I felt Lord Satans presence, he showed me my soul and my chakras and I finally was free to empower my soul in the safety of Satans presence. We must SHINE BRIGHTLY, the enemy cannot prevent us anymore, we are protected by the most powerful being in the universe!
----

slyscorpion said:
I found this finally. I feel this is important info and while Maxine did a sermon near that time about something similar the info in her sermon is at the end so that is not needed as part of this. Basically the New Age people and I can vouch for this with my own experience are threatened by the enemy entities into serving them. Any who question it without Satan end up dead or in a mental hospital. This is so true as the enemy tried to force me into new age stuff for a bit. New age is basically more direct working for the enemy a little than xtianity in that you communicate with them. Mostly its people born with those abilities I presume as there isn't a lot of knowledge in it from what I know so it would be next to impossible to open up fully to the astral with it enough to communicate with anything.

I never got far into any New Age type stuff, I was always into the psychedelic drug type information, which will often lead people to New Age. But many people who take enough psychedelics will eventually encounter entities during their trips, most people speak of the machine elves that you see during a DMT trip. I only ever felt that sort of presence once or twice during mushroom trips, but it was more positive. From anything I’ve heard, that’s how they get you is by using a more positive lovey type luring method before the mask comes off so to say. Then you get people from both the psychedelic side and new age side that will find jewsus and call these things demons. I guess for them it’s either you will work for them directly or they will scare you into accepting the kike on a stick.

Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:

I never got far into any New Age type stuff, I was always into the psychedelic drug type information, which will often lead people to New Age. But many people who take enough psychedelics will eventually encounter entities during their trips, most people speak of the machine elves that you see during a DMT trip. I only ever felt that sort of presence once or twice during mushroom trips, but it was more positive. From anything I’ve heard, that’s how they get you is by using a more positive lovey type luring method before the mask comes off so to say. Then you get people from both the psychedelic side and new age side that will find jewsus and call these things demons. I guess for them it’s either you will work for them directly or they will scare you into accepting the kike on a stick.

I was always terrified at even the thought of Psychedelic drugs. I knew I would probably have an experience i didn't like (or really didn't like) from everything I read on this so what's the point of trying it. I guess that is why I never had psychic experiences with new age stuff. Their meditations are weak compared to ours. I can see Psychedelic drugs could open someone up but they are going to lower the vibration at the same time. Not really a good outcome. I was half aware of that even before coming to Satanism which is why I didn't do that.

slyscorpion said:
Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:

I was always terrified at even the thought of Psychedelic drugs. I knew I would probably have an experience i didn't like (or really didn't like) from everything I read on this so what's the point of trying it. I guess that is why I never had psychic experiences with new age stuff. Their meditations are weak compared to ours. I can see Psychedelic drugs could open someone up but they are going to lower the vibration at the same time. Not really a good outcome. I was half aware of that even before coming to Satanism which is why I didn't do that.

It’s a whole fucking rabbit hole man, probably pushed by greys. I imagine Greys are the “entities” people tend to speak of. They definitely open you up but yes, you are going to a lower vibration. Probably fucks up the aura like weed since weed can be considered a mild psychedelic.

Thank you, Brother so much for sharing this.
It is very revealing!!

Let us not give the enemy time to catch their breath, let us continue this warfare so that we all in Satan can live a better and more magnificent life with the Gods on our side!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:
Pisces said:

It’s a whole fucking rabbit hole man, probably pushed by greys. I imagine Greys are the “entities” people tend to speak of. They definitely open you up but yes, you are going to a lower vibration. Probably fucks up the aura like weed since weed can be considered a mild psychedelic.

It actually eventually opens up holes in the aura and even chakras which allows entities to more get inside the persons soul and control it.

It can still happen with other drugs and alcohol but it's a much slower process. Weed and psychedelics really mess people up quickly. I mean even on your first time with this stuff its possible for there to be huge damage to the soul and connections formed with the enemy. I think this is why they are being pushed for legalization so much. Yes the greys are behind this cause they work with the Jews directly and the Jews are the ones really pushing this stuff right now.

Yes after awhile these kinds of things will open someone up somewhat that is what the skitsophrenia thing is about often. They open people up to very bad things and people don't even always know it relates to the spiritual. Even a few uses of psychedelics can mess a person up for the rest of their life.

I mean I know this stuff is fixable with mediation after awhile but most the people that do these kind of drugs know nothing about true spirituality. So they will be dealing with this the rest of their lives. Not worth it.

Pisces said:
I had a friend who said aliens told him to smoke more DMT when he was high on it. Later on when I thought about what he told, I realized it was Greys and he was in bed with them. I have no doubts that drugs are pushed by Greys not only based on this, but on my own expierences with drugs and reading others expierences like yours above.

Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:
Pisces said:

I did that acid once and the subsequent times I touched weed until I fully cut it out, it triggered acid flashback experiences- I literally tunneled and couldn't do anything or even talk to who I was with. Not recommended.

The main thing I remember from acid was that I hated being so out of control of myself that I called out to Satan to stop it and then sat up in my usual meditation position on a friends bed and started doing my routine in this delirious state. Then I fell asleep and woke up with one of the first major headaches I had in years, it was awful. Imagine not having control for an entire part of a day and then afterwards you're brain feels more overall disconnected from even sober reality for absolutely no reason. Just having it taken off you. Really "enlightening" garbage I must say.

People who are druggies literally do nothing but live in that whimsical gullible state all their life and somehow think they are super saiyan intelligent and spiritual in literally any way :lol:

Yeah sitting and just looping the same thing in your head for the rest of your life (like forgetting to go get something to eat or that you have responsibilities for like your children or society or whatever, constantly) this is good for your mental powers goyim.

If you have mental issues or there's issues in your family, just stay away from any psychedelic drugs. It accomplishes literally nothing you can't do on your own, I basically was seeing and feeling things that I had already just managed to grasp from meditation and then it sent back my whole advancement, it just got sucker punched afterwards and ruined the mental focus developed. When people here say it does send you back, this is coming from someone who knows it first hand IT DOES. I'm really glad I've still got a lot of time ahead of me to correct it.

If you like being powerless and not being able to focus, be dutiful in life or able to be serious to people (its shit and "square" being serious around stuck-up morons all the time, but not when you have to be to function and you literally can't)
Then do it and regret it, or just go whole hog because that would be the kind of person you are anyway. (Not directed to you Pisces or OP, just anyone reading lol)

It's not "rebelling" to do drugs. Some of the so-called alternative people I came across who ended up in absolute abandon from drugs actually were really judgemental of me like on a normie and dull, uninteresting level. Just conforming like everyone else but with music and fashion they don't fully understand. Arguing with you that you should be more of a shit and burdened person and that its a brilliant competition who can fuck themselves up more/literal retard tier insanity based on their whimsical "ideas". If I had to for a joke, I would rather pick the life experience of a responsible office-going mong, than a "rebellious" self-destructive one that also spitefully judges people in a similar way, but doesn't even restrain from clawing down their so-called "friends" as well. The peer-pressure around drugs is a curse. The drug culture is a joke and if you are around it or in it, get out and stay out. Rarely will you find any worthwhile people spiritually intact in their, only some embers and a shell of what they probably used to be.

Hopefully these types of subcultures are gonna transform with the RTR's and stop with the kike crap. Right now the creatures that infest these groups are beyond goyim levels.

13th_Wolf said:
Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:

I did that acid once and the subsequent times I touched weed until I fully cut it out, it triggered acid flashback experiences- I literally tunneled and couldn't do anything or even talk to who I was with. Not recommended.

The main thing I remember from acid was that I hated being so out of control of myself that I called out to Satan to stop it and then sat up in my usual meditation position on a friends bed and started doing my routine in this delirious state. Then I fell asleep and woke up with one of the first major headaches I had in years, it was awful. Imagine not having control for an entire part of a day and then afterwards you're brain feels more overall disconnected from even sober reality for absolutely no reason. Just having it taken off you. Really "enlightening" garbage I must say.

People who are druggies literally do nothing but live in that whimsical gullible state all their life and somehow think they are super saiyan intelligent and spiritual in literally any way :lol:

Yeah sitting and just looping the same thing in your head for the rest of your life (like forgetting to go get something to eat or that you have responsibilities for like your children or society or whatever, constantly) this is good for your mental powers goyim.

If you have mental issues or there's issues in your family, just stay away from any psychedelic drugs. It accomplishes literally nothing you can't do on your own, I basically was seeing and feeling things that I had already just managed to grasp from meditation and then it sent back my whole advancement, it just got sucker punched afterwards and ruined the mental focus developed. When people here say it does send you back, this is coming from someone who knows it first hand IT DOES. I'm really glad I've still got a lot of time ahead of me to correct it.

If you like being powerless and not being able to focus, be dutiful in life or able to be serious to people (its shit and "square" being serious around stuck-up morons all the time, but not when you have to be to function and you literally can't)
Then do it and regret it, or just go whole hog because that would be the kind of person you are anyway. (Not directed to you Pisces or OP, just anyone reading lol)

It's not "rebelling" to do drugs. Some of the so-called alternative people I came across who ended up in absolute abandon from drugs actually were really judgemental of me like on a normie and dull, uninteresting level. Just conforming like everyone else but with music and fashion they don't fully understand. Arguing with you that you should be more of a shit and burdened person and that its a brilliant competition who can fuck themselves up more/literal retard tier insanity based on their whimsical "ideas". If I had to for a joke, I would rather pick the life experience of a responsible office-going mong, than a "rebellious" self-destructive one that also spitefully judges people in a similar way, but doesn't even restrain from clawing down their so-called "friends" as well. The peer-pressure around drugs is a curse. The drug culture is a joke and if you are around it or in it, get out and stay out. Rarely will you find any worthwhile people spiritually intact in their, only some embers and a shell of what they probably used to be.

Hopefully these types of subcultures are gonna transform with the RTR's and stop with the kike crap. Right now the creatures that infest these groups are beyond goyim levels.

It isn't fully rebel to do drugs. In fact it would mean your a conformist as most people are doing it apparently. It really is hard to make friends who do not do at least weed if not worse things. Go ahead try to disprove me try to make friends and unless your in a "conservative" xtian church or something its going to be very hard to find people who don't do this stuff or drink a lot etc.

This is exactly why we dont have friends right now. I dont trust getting really close to those types of people and I am not even fully sure I trust my judgment not to be really tempted if they do something I used to actually like.

13th_Wolf said:

I did varying degrees of acid and mushrooms for like 2-3 years. (Spaced out intervals, obviously :lol: ) I got into the whole micro-dosing thing. Looking back I totally got fucked mentally, but just like weed you can read all sorts of positive things about psychedelics and believe they are benefiting you psychologically. I had a friend who was ever so down to push all the psychonaut type knowledge on my. (All that Timothy Leary, Terence McKenna, Alan Watts, Etc. Type stuff) I feel sorry for that guy, stopped being friends with him when I became a born again xian (xianity did help me cut out many people from my life and to quit weed and psychedelics lol), but he had severe back problems and used weed like crazy. Really into “dabs”, and very knowledgeable on the medicinal uses of weed. But if only he acquired the right knowledge, he could actually be healing himself. Instead he’s just stuck going to work and spending most his money on medicating and digging a huge hole.

And about rebelling, I felt the same way when I got involved in my local punk scene as a teen. It just seemed like a contest of who is the most fucked up and can get the most fucked up on whatever drugs were going around. Good thing I got in and out of that. I was involved in a music scene in the city, but alcoholism and drug use is intertwined in all music scenes unfortunately. Everyone can act like it’s about the music first, but for many it’s about perpetuating party life adolescence. I hope I get to see a day where music scenes can be free from that shit, I dearly miss playing with other musicians but nowadays I don’t see it happening any time soon.

Well yeah ok but the reason I posted this sermon btw was the part about describing what the enemy wants to do to the world and what they would be like in person. That is what I wanted people to take out of this btw. Not debate about various stuff on drugs.

Anyways so the other thing I know about from other sources is these bodies that they create that are like the greys are not natural they are artificially created. Either a new created body like an avatar or a genetically engineered and altered body. I think in some cases its both these. Depending on what the enemy can do. These bodies already have microchips in them. Somehow they infuse all the souls of the people of the civilization into these bodies eventually and eventually wipe out the civilization completely in their origional bodies. They want to sterilize us and create mass deaths like ww3 or some horrible event for this reason they must be planning to move fast.

So they create an infrastructure to run these chips on (5g the internet of things etc thats the real reason behind it) they plan to run everything from a computer in Israel at the third temple. Their Messiah and the Antichrist in the Bible is the same thing. The person who runs this system its a subliminal. Despite people calling Hitler the Antichrist the person referred too in the Bible was creating a dictatorship and implanting people with chips. So its all a subliminal. Hitler is let's say the Antichrist in a good way (I wonder if he was Nero in a past life the other guy referred to as the Antichrist)

But anyways back to the point they plan to remove all genders and races all individuality all culture all all distinguishing features or anything different. We will think the same thoughts (its a borg) look the same act the same do all the same things forever. This is a fate worse than death in the end cause whatever is left of our consciousness cannot die apparently as it gains spiritual power from some kind of technology or something. So yeah this is not something anyone wants its a nightmare with no way out and yeah they can torture people in "hell" between lives all they want decide when people die or how long they live etc.
The enemy loves torture.

Now remember even if we don't win I dont think Satan let's the souls important to him have this fate. Cause some of the Gods are from planets that lost from what I hear. But its still really not great to lose your planet everything and everyone you love etc. So let's not let this happen anyways no matter what I just wanted to post that at the end for anyone freaking out about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back