Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Saturn Square and Mantra

darkmonkey666

The Saturn Square and mantra in traditional vedic texts was said to offset negative energies or Saturn or negative Karma associated with Saturn. Many people have had some negative issues in relation to that but the problem is they do not know how to use it correctly not the working in and of itself.

In all of the other squares and workings with planets you do vibrate the mantra a certain number of times each day or how the Square says to do it. Then you make an affirmation. The energies work in and of themselves to do what you command them to do with your affirmation. There really is no extra step with it.

However using the Saturn one in this way is going to invite disaster and misfortune into a person's life and what disaster and misfortune it attracts is going to be related to the Karma in the life or position of Saturn in a person's chart houses it rules etc. This is because the person is using the mantra and square in the wrong way.

A person has to be spiritually open to correctly use this btw. What the Saturn working and mantra does is brings this energy or Karma to the surface in a person's life allowing it to be cleansed. It does not fix all of it on its own. So what a person does is they do the working then whatever energy is bought to the surface they use the returning the curses by Maxine ritual to cleanse this dark karma away and any bad energies away or they use the sun mantra or some other cleaning thing to cleanse all bad energy away as they go along. It is also helpful to add yoga to this.

Back when this was written in the traditional texts most people were doing yoga daily and cleansing and they knew about how Karma works so it didn't really even need to be stated. They didn't have problems with it. Most of them were spiritually open and when they felt negative energies would know to cleanse them away.

It is stated in the planitary thing with the plenary mantras for the Chakras that if someone gets negative energy from the Saturn Mantra (base chakra) that they can do some of the other vibrations. That would mean a person has negative karma dealing with their Saturn and would cleanse it away.

If a person has no negative karma in relation to Saturn in their life no Saturn transit is going to effect them in a bad way and no working with its mantra would effect them in any bad way at all.

That was the gist of this. So long story short its positive for some and bad for others cause no one uses it the correct way. They are just taking a gamble with it. With Saturn this is similar to the workings with Munka a person has negative Karma in something after awhile they start to have bad events happen when doing the freeing the soul working. Like me ending up broke for two months more so than usual with no way at all to have any money and bad luck with money when I did the working to free myself of negative karma related to wealth in 2019 at the end of the year.

I knew that the working was helping me when that happened cause it was getting rid of bad karma.

Same in many other workings when negative karma comes to the surface you have to cleanse it away and you can avoid the worst of this.

The ancients assumed everyone knew this but most dont now.

Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?
I doent see any other posts.
Is it a person who blocked me maby?

I know i can trust you and you are honest.
Do you think i made a mistake with makeing that video for Maxine?
I doen't want to be a negative impact here or for her in any way.
I do very stupid stuff somtimes and would like your opinion. Would you please tell me

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?

I do very stupid stuff somtimes and would like your opinion. Would you please tell me

I am just typing out an insight into the whole thing I realized thinking about it and doing the working my girlfriend did this working with positive experience too. In fact she said the Saturn working helped her a lot i notice that. She has Neptune Saturn conjunction so this got rid of hallucinations and paranoid thoughts.

I am not replying to anyone with this. Ok quit underestimating yourself with stuff. You didn't make a mistake if your sharing info on JOS no matter what anyone says in the comments or where you share it at.

I will say with an expection your ok to post stuff wherever.

As long as you don't go trying to post it on a Jewish forum or something. That would be a mistake and dumb cause it would bring us more to the attention of more enemy people that might not ever know about us otherwise.

But other than that dont worry share it anywhere.

There are people who will listen just maybe not where you posted this. You will have to think about this and find some place where people are more open. Try stuff related to David Icke or Alex Jones or truther forums or Nazi forums etc they might be more open Its not bringing any bad reputation to any of us here unless you are directly saying stuff against the JOS which you didn't do. So dont worry so much ok.

Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?

And just so you know Most Athiestic Satanists do not like the JOS that much and make fun of it its nothing you did it was going on long before you were ever here years ago. Your better off focusing on some other place to try and spread the truth. That appears to be what your saying about where you try to spread this. Try some other place like I said.

Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?

I will tell you though I did something dumb too years ago. I created a cleansing sigil then went to a synogauge and buried it right next to there and I also tried to create an offline group for a city that happened to have a high Jewish population (so glad I dont live there anymore) well long story short some of these enemy people figured out exactly where I was and sadly this bought the JOS to the attention of Jews who never would have found it most likely on their own. One of those people ended up helping with the Exposing JOS thing. I know that cause they sent me a death threat on YouTube saying I know where you are (they didnt cause I moved a couple hours away from there and no I am not saying my location on here again and havent) they knew who I hung out with back then had pics of me knew what color my car is etc. That was a little scary. I know how they got it too from one of those two things I did. So anyways yes be careful. I am ok now haven't done stuff like that and the Gods are not mad but your not the only one who did something dumb if you even did. I wanted to share this.

slyscorpion said:
Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?

I am just typing out an insight into the whole thing I realized thinking about it and doing the working my girlfriend did this working with positive experience too. In fact she said the Saturn working helped her a lot i notice that. She has Neptune Saturn conjunction so this got rid of hallucinations and paranoid thoughts.

I am not replying to anyone with this. Ok quit underestimating yourself with stuff. You didn't make a mistake if your sharing info on JOS no matter what anyone says in the comments or where you share it at.

As long as you don't go trying to post it on a Jewish forum or something. That would be a mistake and dumb cause it would bring us more to the attention of more enemy people that might not ever know about us otherwise.

There are people who will listen just maybe not where you posted this. You will have to think about this and find some place where people are more open. Try stuff related to David Icke or Alex Jones or truther forums or Nazi forums etc they might be more open Its not bringing any bad reputation to any of us here unless you are directly saying stuff against the JOS which you didn't do. So dont worry so much ok.

No it was not for anybody only for Maxine,but it makes me feel much better what you sayed now thank you..
I only shared the link here,but it was on public setting.

Thank you for always be kind to me.
Most satanists are not that friendly here haha.

I found somthing incredibly awesum,i wish i could share it to you but it is also meant for Maxine to see,and it really really is for her to see because its to do with the torah,language and vibration,my culture,Viking culture Icelantic!
The codes i found and a book of Cobra exposing the torah, corresponds to numbers therein. Deuteronomy is where they infused their hebrew witch-craft in my language, the rest must be in other languages, which i know how to find.ROTHA AND TORAH has exactly the same numbers,and the reason they could be of interest to her is because the last two num are switched around which means anybody who has knowledge about this like Cobra and Maxine will be able to see exactly where and how they tie their torah to the grim reaper ROTAH.. I feel this is extremely important she gets that video.
And there is more anyway for interest sake.

There was a reason when i vibrated the WohtanOdinVatan is Satan,my phone without toutching it whent to the article of Wohan Odin is Satan form JoS,i later thought it was Satan himself because i was vibrating his name,but the codes have showed me no its the way i pronounced it that literally influenced this reality.
I tried it the next day and nothing happened but i remember me without expecting anything was playing with different pronounceiations and it could be that i by accident hit just the right way or shall i say launguage!
It happened two times and i posted a post on it that same day when me and mr Acuarious(spelling) had a sort of fight debate thing haha.

slyscorpion said:
Good to know
I did not know that.
Who are you talking to?

No it was not for anybody only for Maxine,but it makes me feel much better what you sayed now thank you..

I found somthing incredibly awesum,i wish i could share it to you but it is also meant for Maxine to see,and it really really is for her to see because its to do with the torah,language and vibration,my culture,Viking culture Icelantic!
The codes i found and a book of Cobra exposing the torah, corresponds to numbers therein. Deuteronomy is where they infused their hebrew witch-craft in my language, the rest must be in other languages, which i know how to find.ROTHA AND TORAH has exactly the same numbers,and the reason they could be of interest to her is because the last two num are switched around which means anybody who has knowledge about this like Cobra and Maxine will be able to see exactly where and how they tie their torah to the grim reaper ROTAH.. I feel this is extremely important she gets that video.

There was a reason when i vibrated the WohtanOdinVatan is Satan,my phone without toutching it whent to the article of Wohan Odin is Satan form JoS,i later thought it was Satan himself because i was vibrating his name,but the codes have showed me no its the way i pronounced it that literally influenced this reality.
I tried it the next day and nothing happened but i remember me without expecting anything was playing with different pronounceiations and it could be that i by accident hit just the right way or shall i say launguage!
It happened two times and i posted a post on it that same day when me and mr Acuarious(spelling) had a sort of fight debate thing haha.

I am not totally sure all your talking about is for real or that I even understand what you are trying to say. You are fixated on finding a bunch of random stuff dealing with the Hebrew language and other languages that really doesn't make much sense or do much of anything. Just stick with what is on the JOS and the rituals we are doing. If you end up doing a bunch of stuff like this on your own you might end up harming yourself if your vibrating things related to hebrew.

SerLorars13 said:
slyscorpion said:
The Saturn Square and mantra in traditional vedic texts was said to offset negative energies or Saturn or negative Karma associated with Saturn. Many people have had some negative issues in relation to that but the problem is they do not know how to use it correctly not the working in and of itself.

In all of the other squares and workings with planets you do vibrate the mantra a certain number of times each day or how the Square says to do it. Then you make an affirmation. The energies work in and of themselves to do what you command them to do with your affirmation. There really is no extra step with it.

However using the Saturn one in this way is going to invite disaster and misfortune into a person's life and what disaster and misfortune it attracts is going to be related to the Karma in the life or position of Saturn in a person's chart houses it rules etc. This is because the person is using the mantra and square in the wrong way.

A person has to be spiritually open to correctly use this btw. What the Saturn working and mantra does is brings this energy or Karma to the surface in a person's life allowing it to be cleansed. It does not fix all of it on its own. So what a person does is they do the working then whatever energy is bought to the surface they use the returning the curses by Maxine ritual to cleanse this dark karma away and any bad energies away or they use the sun mantra or some other cleaning thing to cleanse all bad energy away as they go along. It is also helpful to add yoga to this.

Back when this was written in the traditional texts most people were doing yoga daily and cleansing and they knew about how Karma works so it didn't really even need to be stated. They didn't have problems with it. Most of them were spiritually open and when they felt negative energies would know to cleanse them away.

It is stated in the planitary thing with the plenary mantras for the Chakras that if someone gets negative energy from the Saturn Mantra (base chakra) that they can do some of the other vibrations. That would mean a person has negative karma dealing with their Saturn and would cleanse it away.

If a person has no negative karma in relation to Saturn in their life no Saturn transit is going to effect them in a bad way and no working with its mantra would effect them in any bad way at all.

That was the gist of this. So long story short its positive for some and bad for others cause no one uses it the correct way. They are just taking a gamble with it. With Saturn this is similar to the workings with Munka a person has negative Karma in something after awhile they start to have bad events happen when doing the freeing the soul working. Like me ending up broke for two months more so than usual with no way at all to have any money and bad luck with money when I did the working to free myself of negative karma related to wealth in 2019 at the end of the year.

I knew that the working was helping me when that happened cause it was getting rid of bad karma.

Same in many other workings when negative karma comes to the surface you have to cleanse it away and you can avoid the worst of this.

The ancients assumed everyone knew this but most dont now.

When we do workings like freeing the soul or other workings regarding bad karma in any way, dirt will come out to be cleaned during the working.
At this stage first, we must keep ourselves together and not give up.
Then we must clean our souls while these bad events happen. It's simple.

Now regarding Saturn Square I would advice doing 3 things:
1st is the Saturn Square
2nd a working in parallel that keeps in check that Saturn Square, ie. Free the Soul working focused on removing bad karma regarding Saturn or bad karma in general(better be focused on Saturn tho).
3rd and it's very important. Cleaning the soul through any cleaning technique that you know and feel it effective.

You can also add to these 3 steps an additional one that focuses on healing or grounding in some cases.

Good point. The reason I wrote this though is cause everyone is scared of the Saturn Square but people who actually have a debilitated Saturn may benifit from this especially those having problems with mental illness as in not being at all connected to reality sometimes or a lot of the time. This can be a result of a very weak or debilitated Saturn. But people would have to do this correctly or they will have problems. I think what you said is useful. In the end whatever comes to the surface through any of these things needs to be cleansed or it can cause problems. I think adding a freeing the soul working when doing this is helpful. It also may have to be repeated a couple times in some cases like all the other planitary squares and a person should say an affirmation with it.

To be honest I cannot think of anything anyone would want to do with the material Square. But the spiritual can be used to Strengthen Saturn. Maybe the Material could be for any material problems related to it in the chart. Then the person could cleanse whatever comes to the surface with it.

In the end though a person has to be sure to cleanse whatever comes to the surface with it no matter what affirmation is used though. This is more helpful as in drawing out the energies in the soul related to this or Strengthening of the Natal aspects of it. Adding a freeing the soul working would make this a little more safe maybe even then what I said.

In the end its unlikely anyone will totally like the energy of this near the end of the working at least.
But it could be a tool like anything else if used correctly. That i think is what the ancients were saying with this.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I am not totally sure all your talking about is for real or that I even understand what you are trying to say. You are fixated on finding a bunch of random stuff dealing with the Hebrew language and other languages that really doesn't make much sense or do much of anything. Just stick with what is on the JOS and the rituals we are doing. If you end up doing a bunch of stuff like this on your own you might end up harming yourself if your vibrating things related to hebrew.

Haha no you will see im just waiting for youtube to allow me to upload again because i got a strike. No im not vibrating anything anymore only RAUM and IO and EA then the rtr and the Tetragramaton thats that. I understand why you doent understand i reread my post to you and i doen't understand it myself,but i know what i was trying to say. Sorry.

slyscorpion said:

Haha no you will see im just waiting for youtube to allow me to upload again because i got a strike. No im not vibrating anything anymore only RAUM and IO and EA then the rtr and the Tetragramaton thats that. I understand why you doent understand i reread my post to you and i doen't understand it myself,but i know what i was trying to say. Sorry.

Ok if you feel you have something useful or interesting to say then I will watch the video and comment. I dont really think anyone understood what you are talking about in some of your posts.

You also got to realize no one is against you and most things happening here or other places are not directly related to anything your doing. I hope you have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back