Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I dont know how write to HP Hooded Cobra

Bogow

Greeting HP, i am SS member with 2018 and start internet activism in own Russian social network Vk. I and my friends translate English sermons to Russian and realise big popular group in this networks. We have positive response.
Vk.com/joyofsatan666 and vk.com/lucifer_rising666 together have over 40k members!!! We start inside spiritual warriors conferentions to combine rtr and other rituals.

But, we have official Russian SS forum with stupid admin. This person in aggressive form verbal attack our work to internet activism. He doesn’t talk with me, or any other satanists. He talked own group Jude and **** projects. Not knowing what to do , I decided to write to you HP. Please do anything, I really feel bad end situations. Any of proof or screenshot of posts with hate I may provide.

Hail Satan and Duat Gods!!!

Please answer me on this theme, or email [email protected]

Congratulations on this achievement, but isn't VK like the Russian version of Facebook? You should not put your true identity up there, because this in itself will comprise a list for anyone who wants to go after Satanists in Russia.

Edward is not arrogant, he is a very kind and humble person, and wise, and he knows what he is talking about. You accuse him of wrong things, he also has a lot of knowledge about internet, websites, anonymization etc.

You are the ones being in the wolves den by running this in VK, and the danger of exposing to the enemy there is 100%. What you do is not smart and can harm people through the violation of their privacy and identity exposure. VK = Facebook = Problems.

What JoS Russia admin told you is not wrong. Edward is in control for a reason.

Feel free to mail me at [email protected]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Congratulations on this achievement, but isn't VK like the Russian version of Facebook? You should not put your true identity up there, because this in itself will comprise a list for anyone who wants to go after Satanists in Russia.

Edward is not arrogant, he is a very kind and humble person, and wise, and he knows what he is talking about. You accuse him of wrong things, he also has a lot of knowledge about internet, websites, anonymization etc.

You are the ones being in the wolves den by running this in VK, and the danger of exposing to the enemy there is 100%. What you do is not smart and can harm people through the violation of their privacy and identity exposure. VK = Facebook = Problems.

What JoS Russia admin told you is not wrong. Edward is in control for a reason.

Feel free to mail me at [email protected]

Thanks HP. My comrade wrote to you in email. Too many words were spoken by Edward to discuss it publicly.

Congrats on your great work bro, keep it up and don't let anything get you down! You got this, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back