Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can Satanists join the military?

Ivan

I've been highly considering joining the Air Force for many reasons like all government benefits. The only thing holding me back is knowing I'm going to be injected with vaccines and later on in the future possibly the COVID19 vaccine. Will meditation/yoga burn all that away? How can a Satanist safely (as safe as can be in the jew military) serve in the military?

Ivan said:
I've been highly considering joining the Air Force for many reasons like all government benefits. The only thing holding me back is knowing I'm going to be injected with vaccines and later on in the future possibly the COVID19 vaccine. Will meditation/yoga burn all that away? How can a Satanist safely (as safe as can be in the jew military) serve in the military?

Government benefits is nothing but a fancy way of saying slave to the government. It looks good on the surface but it's bad, the vaccine part is nothing compared to that. It's best to try to become financially independent and not rely on the government for any benefits, and even worse is when you seek benefits by joining the military which means to sacrifice yourself fighting wars for the jews. In that case you're a double slave to the jews and your life doesn't matter at all.

Are the benefits really worth it when the Veterans Administration have screwed over and continues to screw over veterans?

For my grandfather, it took 3 years of paperwork, constant visits to the nearest VA office (in another state), and bureaucracy to finally get his pension back. $40,000 withheld from him because somebody checked the wrong box, legally declaring him incompetent.

Also, the Air Force doesn't accept a whole lot of people, even if you did well on your ASVAB.

Ivan said:

Depends on your own strength. I don’t think I would be able to get rid of it. I will never let me get vaccinated.

Ivan said:

I don’t like your name, sorry xD

I googled it and now I know why I don’t like it. Ivan means „god is gracious“.

It's not that bad, I've been in over 3 years now and all I get is my seasonal flu vaccine. You don't become totally controlled in the military but they do try. The military is just like any other part of society, if the elite step out of line you aren't forced to go along with it. You're first obligation is to the American people and the constitution before all else. Many armies have mutinied in the past when their leadership failed to uphold and represent their constituents.

Ivan said:
idk about russian airforce but, i wouldn't join usa airforce

NinRick said:

In what language? Ivan is a Russian name, isn't it? And in Russian, the statement translates to Господь милостив (Gospod' milostiv)

NinRick said:
Ivan said:

I have read on the Russian JoS forums that Ivan is a name that Ancient Slavic people used to call Satan with. I don't know about the legitimacy of this though.

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:

In what language? Ivan is a Russian name, isn't it? And in Russian, the statement translates to Господь милостив (Gospod' milostiv)

You literally said god is gracious in russian :D

I too for a very long time considered a career in the military.

I tried working around many aspects and areas in regards to it in keeping up with spiritual efforts among other things, I considered the dangers, the threats, the time restraints, the demands both physically and mentally, had very bloated confidence in it but I found a lot of complications and for a very long time I played around with other possible positions, Navy, Armoured Solider, Air Force, Cyber Operator.

The ultimate conclusion that held fast especially after the pandemic hit when taking into account my spiritual life and other factors was that it unfortunately can't be done... at least for me. In the end my true career is here in the ministry on behalf of Satan. You do not have to let my own conclusion bring your ultimate decision down though, but I had more than year of detailed thought into it all and this is my own personal opinion for my own self.

Your choices are your own and you're free to do as you wish, but in regards to the matter of "How", that answer is not exactly simple and you'll have to make your own judgement calls in the end. Spirituality also does not clean out what is physically in the material system of the body like a vaccine.

NinRick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:

And you literally said it 2 times in English. ShadowTheRaven wins.

Wait till its not the Jew military. Problem solved they are not going to be in power forever and the Militaries are always going to exist.

Ivan said:
That’s up to you and what you’re willing to sacrifice. HPS Maxine is a military veteran. All SS that are considering joining the military should read these sermons:

The Military by HPS Maxine Dietrich
Part 1: https://archive.is/i7bEk
Part 2: https://archive.is/lDgOg

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

And you literally said it 2 times in English. ShadowTheRaven wins.

What? xD

Want me to start speaking german? :D

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:

Though it doesn't look it, Ivan is basically "John" in that it comes from Greek Ioannes or whatever the fuck, which in turn is from a hebrew name meaning god is gracious.

DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY. In case of a war they will force you to kill your own brothers and in enforcing the lockdowns and forced inoculations, they will use the military as a battering ram against the population.

In the anthrax vaccine trials almost 10,000 soldiers died and no one answered about that incident. The Nuremberg clause on medical experimental clearly states you cannot run medical experiments on an unsuspecting public.

In the end you'll end up feeling dirty about being a Globalist agent.

Jack said:
DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY. In case of a war they will force you to kill your own brothers and in enforcing the lockdowns and forced inoculations, they will use the military as a battering ram against the population.

In the anthrax vaccine trials almost 10,000 soldiers died and no one answered about that incident. The Nuremberg clause on medical experimental clearly states you cannot run medical experiments on an unsuspecting public.

Oh man, I would love being friends with in real life ^^

Jack said:

This is one way while eventhough I am pro military to the bones, currently, I am against SS joining the Military.

If one has to enter the military, stay away and have ambition to rise in higher branches such as intelligence and so on. Not frontline military.

The enemy is in power, and one has to make their choices. Chances are, one will be forced to serve the enemy, rather than the interests of the people of their Nation at this point in time.

There are many SS in the military, it is in the blood for some, but one has to weigh out and see the situation in their country also.

Excessive experimentation will also happen in the military in the future, because the enemy wants guinea pigs for all sorts of weird experiments.

MAJOR caution is advised for anyone making that choice. Weigh your risks and benefits really well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is one way while eventhough I am pro military to the bones, currently, I am against SS joining the Military.

If one has to enter the military, stay away and have ambition to rise in higher branches such as intelligence and so on. Not frontline military.

The enemy is in power, and one has to make their choices. Chances are, one will be forced to serve the enemy, rather than the interests of the people of their Nation at this point in time.

There are many SS in the military, it is in the blood for some, but one has to weigh out and see the situation in their country also.

Excessive experimentation will also happen in the military in the future, because the enemy wants guinea pigs for all sorts of weird experiments.

MAJOR caution is advised for anyone making that choice. Weigh your risks and benefits really well.

What a damn shame, because I was hoping on being a part of history where I'd be in a battle so epic, Sabaton writes a song about it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What a damn shame, because I was hoping on being a part of history where I'd be in a battle so epic, Sabaton writes a song about it.
hmm a fellow sabaton fan

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sabaton, that fucking band has a whole disc praising the Russian Communist Army and speaking out against the Nazi Germany.

Wotanwarrior said:
Sabaton, that fucking band has a whole disc praising the Russian Communist Army and speaking out against the Nazi Germany.

I don't think they bring politics into their music, they just sing about war regardless of who's fighting who.

Academic Scholar said:
Ivan said:
That’s up to you and what you’re willing to sacrifice. HPS Maxine is a military veteran. All SS that are considering joining the military should read these sermons:

The Military by HPS Maxine Dietrich
Part 1: https://archive.is/i7bEk
Part 2: https://archive.is/lDgOg

GOOD post.

(I assume the default country in the English speaking forums is the USA)
The US air force's basic training is ridiculed by all other branches as being the easiest. So I doubt you would face significant torture issues there, but you would still lose control over your life. You won't be able to deny vaccines, Guinea pig treatments, or any and all orders. The air force also receives better chow, better living conditions, better treatment. So I'd laugh if ANYONE here complained about how hard the ch-air force was. Come, let's share notes :lol:

Hazing in the military elsewhere has significantly reduced amongst the infantry and other combat MOS, based on what my fellow veterans are saying, and severe restrictions placed on drill instructors.

When I was a recruit, I remember the drill sergeants complaining about how they weren't allowed to hit us anymore, and "break our hips" because of some brand new rules that took effect before my class arrived to our "infantry school" (thankfully). We still got smoked (physically 'hazed') for hours, regularly. We didn't improve much physically, hated our lives, were constantly told we were pieces of shit every day, and we were conditioned to not think for ourselves, nor show happiness, as this would be "corrected" immediately. We were regularly ridiculed as well.

I remember the drill instructors claiming that they needed to treat infantry recruits like complete dog shit because apparently it would toughen us up for war. We were also regularly told that we were "killing machines", which further dehumanized us psychologically. If you wonder why us vets, especially combat vets, have such a hard time reintegrating into the civilian world, give a wild guess.

I could go on and on, but this was about 7 years back. Based on what I heard, basic training has been significantly.... softened up, possibly too much based on what I've heard. I hope recruits have a haze free experience, but I also hope they train properly for war, and were not softened to a point that would lower our chances in a war against russia or china.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Speaking of which

https://www.darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

DARPA and the Department of Defense are working on brain chips to connect soldiers to computers. Yeah, I don't see that going badly at all...

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

China has already hacked into the computers of all military branches and all levels of federal, state, and local governments. Several different times, every time they get caught doing this they do it again a few months later just to prove that they still can. War between America and China, and American soldiers got a chip in their brain. China is already connected to those computers, they just push one button and every one of thise chips catches on fire.

Speaking of which

https://www.darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

DARPA and the Department of Defense are working on brain chips to connect soldiers to computers. Yeah, I don't see that going badly at all...

When making this decision, one should consider the country they are from, because not everything country's administration is the same. Let me use a variant of the traffic lights system, which the EU loves so much for this fakedemics.

RED: Main NATO countries should be avoided at all costs in this periods, unless you have influential connections INSIDE the military that can keep you in safe situation in case of war. USA, Little Britain, Germany and France are the main issues when it comes to NATO countries. Other NATO countries may be "safer" in some cases.

Communist and Islamic countries are obviously red too. Japanese, because of the agreements with the USA.

ORANGE: Other NATO countries and former communist/soviet countries. If you do not know which these are, use wikipedia. Australia and New Zealand should be added to this list.

YELLOW: More "neutral" countries like Ireland, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Malta are relatively safe.

Red means very high risk and, for certain units, is a certain threat to your health and wellbeing, in the eventuality of a war. Orange is a high risk, less than red but still existent, and has a great chance of becoming red for certain units. Yellow is medium risk. The risk is there but can be mitigated more easily.

Risk is the main factor of decision. Other things to consider are personal traits and the actual benefits.

Benefits: the military may seem to carry great benefits other than your wages but don't be deceived. Just like private insurance companies, the administration offices will do their best of getting out from actually following through on certain benefits, for example in relation to healthcare cover, surgery and so on. Benefits have become largely a con to get people to join. Unless you have someone honest as your commanding officer or know influential people, the military will NOT have your back in case accidents happen. It's not unheard of people being left to fend for themselves with medical issues and to be discharged because of them, rather than abide by contractual obligations. The Internet is full of stories like that. I heard a few testimonials myself.

Personal traits: aside from obviously the need to be physically active and not a fat, lazy ass, some things about you may cause issues while serving. A great deal of deception is necessary to keep yourself safe from subtle discrimination such as undesirable assignments that other don't get unless they screw up going up to extreme surveillance to find the needle in the haystack to terminate your employment or, worse, ship you to your early demise. Everyone who joins the military is under greater scrutiny than the civilian lambs. Keeping a low profile is essential in maintaining a hassle-free career course, as is gaining the favour of those in power. If you have to lie and say you're a xtard or abrahamic in other ways, do it and avoid any social activity online or offline that may make them think otherwise, as your electronic belongings are bugged. If you have to lie and say you're heterosexual or whatever conservative or libtard crap they expect of you, you go along and do it.

Issues in regards to your nature are not so much with your peers as they are with the old guard and those who make the "law", but you need to be careful of your peers too because most younglings nowadays have zero concept of privacy, especially when they have a drink in their hand, and they also possess several traits of immaturity, far more than the previous generations, which can get you in trouble. Alcoholism, heavy smoking, drug use, superficiality, ambiguity and many other immaturity traits are predominant. If you think that you're going to have comrades that will have your back no matter what because you have faced hardships together, think again. This is not the 80's or earlier anymore. Cases like that are really rare and you will be reported by peers looking to kiss other people's asses. Don't ever fully trust your battle buddy (or wingman or shipmate, depending on the branch).

Reasons to join: abusing benefits that are actually given (such as your university studies being paid for, in some nations) it's not a valid reason for joining. Being in the military is not to be treated like a temporary occupation such as being a barista, working at ShitDonald's or cleaning toilet bowels. Being in the military is way of life. It was an entire social class in ancient Satanic empires (i.e. kshatriya in Vedic India), the second most prestigious class. Gold diggers that want education paid, poor leadership and other immature people are what made the military the very toxic environment it is nowadays. This will not be tolerated when we have a SS society.

The rest that was to be said has already been stated mainly by HP Hooded Cobra and Invictus. Other people should avoid speaking when they have no direct experience of what is going on in the military. Opinions made of assumptions are worth nothing. And in regards to who linked Maxine's sermons, that is a reasonable line of argument only in relations to the USA and the particular branch of the military she was in. It is to be taken as quantitative data, not absolute, undisputable law. Just like mine and other sensible replies to this topic.

Stormblood said:
YELLOW: More "neutral" countries like Ireland, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Malta are relatively safe.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about Finland. Sure it's pretty neutral in a sense, but there is nato co-operation (military drills and hosting for nato troops) and Finland has troops in Afganistan so Finland should more likely be somewhere between yellow and orange in my opinion...

Stormblood said:
Reasons to join: abusing benefits that are actually given (such as your university studies being paid for, in some nations) it's not a valid reason for joining. Being in the military is not to be treated like a temporary occupation such as being a barista, working at ShitDonald's or cleaning toilet bowels. Being in the military is way of life. It was an entire social class in ancient Satanic empires (i.e. kshatriya in Vedic India), the second most prestigious class. Gold diggers that want education paid, poor leadership and other immature people are what made the military the very toxic environment it is nowadays. This will not be tolerated when we have a SS society.

And yet I was cursed to be born in this stupid fucking country.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back