Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Great Reset / IMF International Monetary Found milestones plan

Fuchs

Green allready done

1. introducing the second lockdown.
Secondary lockdowns must be introduced in a creeping manner from the cities to the surrounding countryside.

Schedule: By the end of november 2020

2. Establishment of isolation centers in all countries and municipalities.

Timetable: by the end of december 2020

3. Daily covid-19 new infections are increasing so rapidly that offices are reaching the limits of their testing capacity.

Schedule: End of November 2020

4. Complete and final lockdown (stricter restrictions than during the first lockdown)

Schedule: By the end of December 2020 - beginning of Januar 2021.

5. Reforming unemployment benefits, toward a universal basic income program.

Timetable: 1 quarter 2021

6. Mutation of Covid 19 virus into a more dangerous virus called Covid - 21. The new virus initiates a third wave of infection with a high mortality rate and higher infection rates.

Timetable until February 2021

7. New covid-21 virus infections overwhelm clinics and hospitals daily.

Timeline : 1 to 2 quarter 2021

8. Introduction of the third lockdown with extended restrictions on remaining public life.
Travel between cities / states will be prevented.

Schedule: 2 quarter 2021

9. Introducing all individuals to the universal basic income program.

Schedule: Mid 2nd quarter 2021

10. Major economic instability leads to the collapse of supply chains and thus to shortages of goods in stores.

Schedule: 2nd to 3rd quarter 2021

11. Domestic operations of the army in major cities and along highways.

This will prevent the movement and travel of citizens and provide logistical assistance in the cities.

Schedule: 3rd quarter 2021

The citizen is offered to cancel all personal loans under the so-called "Word Dept Reset Program" (global debt reset program).

The state receives the necessary financial resources from the IMF (International Monetary Fund).

In order to join this program, the citizen must surrender all ownership claims on already existing properties. In addition, the citizen agrees to take the Covid-19 and Covid-21 vaccines without resistance.

With the new vaccination certificate, all restrictions are lifted for the citizens.

Citizens who resist the vaccination and debt expropriation program become a "risk to the health of others." They are only released from the restrictions of the lockdown once they consent to the debt redemption program and undergo vaccination.

Info: This document is prepared on information leaked in Canada and is only a rough outline of the IMF's plans.

Fuchs said:
6. Mutation of Covid 19 virus into a more dangerous virus called Covid - 21. The new virus initiates a third wave of infection with a high mortality rate and higher infection rates.

Timetable until February 2021

This just began in the UK and the US.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/21/health/new-covid-strain-uk.html

A lot of what you state sounds like a preparatory and or softer Agenda 21.

In other words kinda take people out slowly and subtly before applying the maximum degree which is a containment of a city and or populace and nuking them with a nuclear strike.

Best guess is they are going the alternative route because apparently having cities nuked would cause too many people to pay attention.

It's basically the "termite" approach. It might not be destroyed now but in 2-3 years the "termites" eat up the foundation of wood and cause issues.

@ShadowtheRaven: That's been all over the news for the last at least 72 hours but especially since Saturday December 19th, 2020.

Remember guys the JNWO is going crazy, whatever they will be doing, they are gonna fuck up a lot. We've already seen people like BCP, Tim Pool, and even the MSM surprisingly enough mention shit. I know it's a play on both sides against the middle but it seems like even the (((fake news))) is going crazy.

"4. Complete and final lockdown (stricter restrictions than during the first lockdown)

Schedule: By the end of December 2020 - beginning of January 2021."

I will tell you this i had a dream earlier this year where I was with my girlfriend in my car. She had been over here for the day. In the dream we were going to go back to her apartment or somewhere in the next town over where she lives. So we go to leave the parking lot and it wasn't clear fully in the dream what stopped us but I remember the words "they told us we had to stay in our house" I guess "we have to return to our house" it seemed like maybe police were posted around preventing anyone from leaving. The eerie thing about this dream is I noticed it looked like early winter there was a little snow on the ground but mostly melted. The sky looked the same as now and the trees had no leaves etc.

That matches late December early January. I will have to see if this happens though.

I am not out of favor of some kind of UBI thing thought it was needed long ago or some kind of reforms to the economy but I think it could be done without all this bullcrap. The system can't be allowed to go back to the way it was before where a majority struggled to even have the basics of life and were working 60 70 hours often thats insane. They also had no opportunity to advance to a better position either materially or spiritually. But we can figure this out without this great reset or nonsense of the Jews.

The rest of it I dont like the sound of at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back