Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stress when meditating

Catalincata94

I'm having emotional stress when meditating and it makes me worry if stress does create all sorts of problems or not and why i'm having this, I'm feeling that i'm doing too many meditations per day but i also need to do all of these meditations or else it will be worse for me. any idea how to get rid of stress?

Catalincata94 said:
I'm having emotional stress when meditating and it makes me worry if stress does create all sorts of problems or not and why i'm having this, I'm feeling that i'm doing too many meditations per day but i also need to do all of these meditations or else it will be worse for me. any idea how to get rid of stress?

What sort of stress exactly? Like you are cutting back on sleep, or you just feel like you are pushing yourself too hard? Do you think it is underlying trauma in the soul coming to the surface?

Stress can lead to yin deficiency, but this depends on the person. Meditations and everything also counter yin deficiency. Don't worry about the health effects in terms of like lifespan decrease, because the meditations boost lifespan anyway. However, you also don't want to feel symptoms from going too hard.

The short term solution is to cut back as much stuff as you can. You should post your spiritual program and I or others can choose which you should focus on and which can be dropped. Certain meditations can be cycled every other day if they are not directly tied to your power, like working on the senses.

-----------------------------------------------------

The long term solution to this is more void meditation, since that increases your willpower and your efficiency of willpower expenditure. It would increase your mental workload capacity such that you could handle more without becoming stressed. I personally do lots of void because of this reason, as I think it is one of the quickest ways to advance yourself (by removing willpower limitations). If you feel emotional resistance before doing a task (procrastination), then more void is the answer.

I then divide my spiritual workload into chunks where I do a couple of tasks, then take a break, then repeat until done. On my break, I try to complete zone out and read something entertaining or listen to music. This allows my brain to recharge. This recharge rate is improved by consistent void, hence why I like to do a lot of it.

Other than that, you should focus on cutting out stuff you do during the day that is not necessary. For example, I push as many chores and other household tasks to the weekend when I don't have classes. I then do these things during the time I would normally be in school, leaving my meditation schedules consistent.

Are you feeling stressed because you feel you do too much or does the feeling of stress apear when you start mediating?

Catalincata94 said:

You answered your question. Too much meditation can indeed be horribly stressful, I've been there. Why is it that you think you have to do an amount that you know is too much? How can reducing the strain make the strain worse? That doesn't make sense.
I don't know what meditations you are doing, what your focus is, your goals. But if you are chasing raw power and abilities I suggest you change your approach. It's been around for a while now that the best path for actual growth and advancement is to first clear out the crap. Cleaning, grounding, calm control, and a bit of work to keep your energies up and gently increasing.

Cleaning and purifying mantras
Hatha yoga
Satanama and/or AUM
Light chakra empowerment (light as in just some stimulation rather than overloading in persuit of feeling strong sensations)
Alternate nostril breathing
Some Kundalini yoga

And workings to free yourself of whatever issues you need to. We all have these.

Break that into comfortable sessions and take it EASY, be gentle. Remember in HP HoodedCobras 40 day program he says start the basic spinal energy series at FOUR reps each. Miniscule reps. A tiny bit of progress each month is infinitely better than blasting yourself to strenuous extremes every day. The former is progress, the latter is just fucking yourself up.

I can suggest a daily program of the above if you wish.

Meditation is about being relaxed, if you keep focusing on negativity that will be amplified, so relax and be focused on positive states of mind.

Catalincata94 said:

It is simple, you just relax and take step by step

Catalincata94 said:

They always attack your weakest spot, relax, do what you have to do, it will get easier with time. You could do a short break with breathing exercises until you calm down.

Yes. start with void meditation. mind your breathing, and detach from your physically existing problems. Also do not allow compulsion to carry you too much.

See what are your priorities and understand what you may want to cut down on. Being an SS is serious time investment. It takes a toll on many things, especially if lets say you become over stimulated and sensible from your meditation.

Key is to actually stop worrying and reaching your daily goals with ease.

Noroc , Bafta si Yule Fericit!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I haven’t meditated since may because of this. I don’t know if stress is the right word but I just can’t do it.

Like others said, just take it slow. I would also recommend lots of void, which will give you a higher tolerance for willpower-taxing activities. The ceiling will move and everything will feel much easier to initiate and complete. I would also recommend some sort of working to boost you, such as sowilo. Do a small amount of reps that you can handle and program it specifically at spiritual work.

A tip for the void meditation, by the way, is to just do something small, like 2 minutes. Then, you will feel a little more in control, and you can tell yourself to do another 2 minutes. Continue for a couple reps and you should feel much much better and able to take on anything. Even if you intend to do a long session, breaking it up will allow you to focus intently during that smaller period instead of just zoning out for minutes on end.

I think if you did the above 2 suggestions, you would be hard pressed to find yourself unable to meditate. The reason people get stressed or overwhelmed is due to the heavy mental workload, but if you take steps to reduce this workload, then it will be much easier. Because of his reason specifically, I am dumping a large amount of time into void meditation. Always do it at the earliest you can upon waking, because it sets your day off on a productive tone.

I haven’t meditated since may because of this. I don’t know if stress is the right word but I just can’t do it.

In addition to my other post: This Satan's Day, you should take the time to express your feelings and your situation to Satan and ask him if he can guide you to the solutions. When I did this a few month's ago, for procrastination, I immediately thought of Sowilo as soon as I got done talking to him. Later, it also became apparent to me that I was trying to do too much for my level. What defines your level is not just your power that you are taking in every day (and not overspending, psychically), but also your willpower capacity and efficiency. These are what are improved by void meditation, and is one of the major limitations to advancement.

I firmly believe that the way the veteran members are able to handle much more meditations, reps of mantras, and other higher amounts of workload is due to this increased willpower characteristics. This comes from both doing the meditations over and over and gaining efficiency that way. It also is gained through specific practice through void mediation. With this in mind, it would make sense to start investing loads of time into void meditation.

You will find acute benefits from it, such that when you void meditate for 5 minutes x 2, 3, 4, etc sessions, you will directly feel the increased willpower and decreased emotional barriers that make one procrastinate. Over time, the brain changes to become more and more efficient in this way, so once you get the ball rolling, you will permanently have increased willpower. Even in just a short term I can feel the difference. Extrapolate this out 10 years and that is how you find the elite, veteran members with awesome and laser-focused wills.

I want to see you jump back on the wagon such that you don't fall behind and you are sufficiently powerful to control your destiny. You are fully deserving of this, but you have to make it a reality. Have no doubts, there is always a solution to the problem. I think you will find that solution in my advice, but if not, Satan can guide you. Hope this helps.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

What sort of stress exactly? Like you are cutting back on sleep, or you just feel like you are pushing yourself too hard? Do you think it is underlying trauma in the soul coming to the surface?

Stress can lead to yin deficiency, but this depends on the person. Meditations and everything also counter yin deficiency. Don't worry about the health effects in terms of like lifespan decrease, because the meditations boost lifespan anyway. However, you also don't want to feel symptoms from going too hard.

The short term solution is to cut back as much stuff as you can. You should post your spiritual program and I or others can choose which you should focus on and which can be dropped. Certain meditations can be cycled every other day if they are not directly tied to your power, like working on the senses.

The long term solution to this is more void meditation, since that increases your willpower and your efficiency of willpower expenditure. It would increase your mental workload capacity such that you could handle more without becoming stressed. I personally do lots of void because of this reason, as I think it is one of the quickest ways to advance yourself (by removing willpower limitations). If you feel emotional resistance before doing a task (procrastination), then more void is the answer.

I then divide my spiritual workload into chunks where I do a couple of tasks, then take a break, then repeat until done. On my break, I try to complete zone out and read something entertaining or listen to music. This allows my brain to recharge. This recharge rate is improved by consistent void, hence why I like to do a lot of it.

Other than that, you should focus on cutting out stuff you do during the day that is not necessary. For example, I push as many chores and other household tasks to the weekend when I don't have classes. I then do these things during the time I would normally be in school, leaving my meditation schedules consistent.

Stress because i push my self too hard i think

My spiritual program is this
Aura of protection with aum suryae 36x
void meditation 6 min
The 5 Tibeatean Rites 9 reps 9 min
Qigong for Metal and water
foundation meditation 10x
18x Isis vibration in to the calaivoience chakras with afirmations to open and empower them
streching around 5 min

then after half an hour or more
physical exercises 15 min
aura cleaning and empovering for my cat

3 pm SaTaNaMa 54x and general healing afirmation

6 pm yoga around 25-30 min with Void meditation at the end 6 min

9 pm Final RTR 18 reps once and tetragramaton destruction

Night meditations:
Relaxation 3-4 min
Aura cleaning at the same time pran mudra
Aura of protection Inhaling 10x energy and programing it
Chakra spin with apan mudra
Foundation meditation 10x
Ether 9x for balancing my elements, inhaling it and programing it
Acupuncture ST 36, Spleen 6, Kidney 3, Du4, Ren 4 + 4 more
5 min vizualization (i added this recently)
Sun Salutation stretches (also recent before it was just stretches)

If you feel emotional resistance before doing a task (procrastination), then more void is the answer.
Yeah i'm having this, alright

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also i wasn't doing relaxation before meditations now that i'm doing it it's easier, i also have stress when i think that shortly i will have to do meditations

F_For_Flamingo said:
Are you feeling stressed because you feel you do too much or does the feeling of stress apear when you start mediating?
It is because i feel i do too much

Blitzkreig said:
A tip for the void meditation, by the way, is to just do something small, like 2 minutes. Then, you will feel a little more in control, and you can tell yourself to do another 2 minutes. Continue for a couple reps and you should feel much much better and able to take on anything. Even if you intend to do a long session, breaking it up will allow you to focus intently during that smaller period instead of just zoning out for minutes on end.

Back when I was activating the chakras I could for go 10+ minutes easily, now it’s just the hardest thing in the world to clear my mind for a second. I will try that, easing back into it.

Catalincata94 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
It is because i feel i do too much
Then tune it down a bit, do your cleaning, void, protection and Rtr's. I had a period like 2 months ago where i was doing just that( it was 1 Rtr per day). It took some time but im back into it and i enjoy to meditate again. Hope you feel soon better brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Guardian!
Hail Teacher!

Ravenheart666 said:
Yes. start with void meditation. mind your breathing, and detach from your physically existing problems. Also do not allow compulsion to carry you too much.

See what are your priorities and understand what you may want to cut down on. Being an SS is serious time investment. It takes a toll on many things, especially if lets say you become over stimulated and sensible from your meditation.

Key is to actually stop worrying and reaching your daily goals with ease.

Noroc , Bafta si Yule Fericit!

Multumesc Yule Fericit!

Back when I was activating the chakras I could for go 10+ minutes easily, now it’s just the hardest thing in the world to clear my mind for a second. I will try that, easing back into it.

Hmm, there may also be physical reasons for that, just keep that in mind. If you feel on edge, jumpy, wired, etc. Additional signs would be hard time sleeping. These would point to more than just getting behind on your training.

Catalincata94 said:
Morning meditations:
relaxing 3-4 min
aura cleaning at the same time pran mudra 6-8 min
void meditation 6 min
18x Isis vibration in to the calaivoience chakras with afirmations to open and empower them
streching around 5 min

Night meditations:
Relaxation 3-4 min

Any changes made to the schedule might seem like setbacks, but if these changes allow more void, or at least make it more tolerable, then you will experience more advancement over the long term.

The first thing I noticed that could be shortened in the amount of physical body stuff: What exactly were you doing the Qigong and Acupuncture for again? Given that you are already doing the two forms of yoga, you can likely cut these back. I would suggest removing the qigong entirely and only hitting 2 or 3 acupuncture points. I assuming you were stimulating 1 point at a time for a few minutes each? Some of these points have overlapping actions. For example, ST36 and KD-3 make Spleen 6 redundant.

I am not saying the qigong and extra points don't do anything, but the other yoga and hitting a few points, plus the SaTaNaMa, should be plenty. In my opinion, the yoga and SaTaNaMa will do more than the qigong and acupuncture points. I would use the acupuncture points perhaps just for symptom treatment, at least for now.

SaTaNaMa is pretty balancing on its own, so I wonder if the ether breathing is necessary or not. I guess it depends if the SaTaNaMa is programmed for balancing as well, but I feel like it does that inherently to some degree. This is a hard call because I don't want to weaken the SaTaNaMa by making it do the work that the ether breathing was also doing.

I wonder if the 36x aum suryae for aura of protection covers for both morning and night, as that seems like a good amount of energy. Again, it is a hard call because you may not want to sacrifice protection.

If your relaxation sessions are just sitting and breathing, then you might as well make those into void meditation sessions instead. The best use of void meditation is before the activity that you are feeling resistance towards doing. You should be able to feel, after doing a large amount of void (say like 15 or 20 minutes), how much easier it feels to will yourself to do things. While void does take an initial investment of willpower, it seems to restore that soon after.

Some other things you can do is to cut the visualization stuff back to something like 2.5 minutes. You can also put a cap on the aura cleaning, such as 5 minutes only or something.

I don't know how much time you have in the day, but you should try chunking the large morning/night sessions into anywhere from 25-50 minute chunks. Ideally, you would do something like 25 minutes of work with a 5 minute break. After a longer amount of work, such as 60 minutes, you would want 15 minutes. During this break, do something completely fun, such as listening to music or just closing your eyes or something. Don't try and check emails or something; just let your brain fully recharge.

You may want to remove the sun salutations just because they are newly added. You will have to make a judgement call if they help with your energy, however.

Catalincata94 said:
now im having anxiety all day i had it and i dont even know why no one cares anyway

That is unfortunate you are feeling unwell and I am sorry to hear it. Could be anything: transits, dietary, minor imbalances. I was looking at the side effects of the anti-psychotic from the other thread and it mentions stuff related to anxiety, dryness, and other symptoms that point towards yin deficiency style of symptoms. I think this is likely a major contributor.

Void meditation will definitely help with the mental side of anxiety, as well, so I hope you can find relief through that. Do you feel physical symptoms, such as restlessness, unable to sit still, feeling hot, agitation, insomnia, feelings of a strong heartbeat or pulse? If this is the case, you will want more nourishing and heavy foods, such as butter, carbs, beans, meat. Also, since you are used to acupressure, then you will want to hold a point such as Heart 7.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:
Morning meditations:
relaxing 3-4 min
aura cleaning at the same time pran mudra 6-8 min
void meditation 6 min
streching around 5 min

Night meditations:
Relaxation 3-4 min

Any changes made to the schedule might seem like setbacks, but if these changes allow more void, or at least make it more tolerable, then you will experience more advancement over the long term.

The first thing I noticed that could be shortened in the amount of physical body stuff: What exactly were you doing the Qigong and Acupuncture for again? Given that you are already doing the two forms of yoga, you can likely cut these back. I would suggest removing the qigong entirely and only hitting 2 or 3 acupuncture points. I assuming you were stimulating 1 point at a time for a few minutes each? Some of these points have overlapping actions. For example, ST36 and KD-3 make Spleen 6 redundant.

I am not saying the qigong and extra points don't do anything, but the other yoga and hitting a few points, plus the SaTaNaMa, should be plenty. In my opinion, the yoga and SaTaNaMa will do more than the qigong and acupuncture points. I would use the acupuncture points perhaps just for symptom treatment, at least for now.

SaTaNaMa is pretty balancing on its own, so I wonder if the ether breathing is necessary or not. I guess it depends if the SaTaNaMa is programmed for balancing as well, but I feel like it does that inherently to some degree. This is a hard call because I don't want to weaken the SaTaNaMa by making it do the work that the ether breathing was also doing.

I wonder if the 36x aum suryae for aura of protection covers for both morning and night, as that seems like a good amount of energy. Again, it is a hard call because you may not want to sacrifice protection.

If your relaxation sessions are just sitting and breathing, then you might as well make those into void meditation sessions instead. The best use of void meditation is before the activity that you are feeling resistance towards doing. You should be able to feel, after doing a large amount of void (say like 15 or 20 minutes), how much easier it feels to will yourself to do things. While void does take an initial investment of willpower, it seems to restore that soon after.

Some other things you can do is to cut the visualization stuff back to something like 2.5 minutes. You can also put a cap on the aura cleaning, such as 5 minutes only or something.

I don't know how much time you have in the day, but you should try chunking the large morning/night sessions into anywhere from 25-50 minute chunks. Ideally, you would do something like 25 minutes of work with a 5 minute break. After a longer amount of work, such as 60 minutes, you would want 15 minutes. During this break, do something completely fun, such as listening to music or just closing your eyes or something. Don't try and check emails or something; just let your brain fully recharge.

You may want to remove the sun salutations just because they are newly added. You will have to make a judgement call if they help with your energy, however.
What exactly were you doing the Qigong and Acupuncture for again?
Qigong metal for bronchial asthma and water for kidneys, acupresure for energy, fatigue in the afternoon
also want to add that i don't need the meds for bronchial asthma i'm already off them for months already and i can breathe fine except that in the autumn when the ambrosia releseas it's pollen then i will need to take them last autumn before doing any healing i stayed around 3 months without meds but when the autumn came i mean the ambrosias seazon then i had to take them because my eyes shed tears and my nose was stuffed.

I assuming you were stimulating 1 point at a time for a few minutes each?
Yes. maybe just 1 min didn't watched the time.
And yes i already cut out the part with qigong and 5TR and acupressure too i will do just ST36 for now

Oh i just saw that "For people who have trouble doing a full hatha yoga routine, the 'Sun Salutation'
set of yogic exercises is excellent" i mixed it up with stretching exercises, i thought it is just a stretching exercise not yogic exercise

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:
now im having anxiety all day i had it and i dont even know why no one cares anyway

That is unfortunate you are feeling unwell and I am sorry to hear it. Could be anything: transits, dietary, minor imbalances. I was looking at the side effects of the anti-psychotic from the other thread and it mentions stuff related to anxiety, dryness, and other symptoms that point towards yin deficiency style of symptoms. I think this is likely a major contributor.

Void meditation will definitely help with the mental side of anxiety, as well, so I hope you can find relief through that. Do you feel physical symptoms, such as restlessness, unable to sit still, feeling hot, agitation, insomnia, feelings of a strong heartbeat or pulse? If this is the case, you will want more nourishing and heavy foods, such as butter, carbs, beans, meat. Also, since you are used to acupressure, then you will want to hold a point such as Heart 7.
I did SaTaNaMa and blasted the anxiety 90% off XDDD i used an afirmation for healing the anxiety. sorry for saying "no one cares"....
Do you feel physical symptoms, such as restlessness, unable to sit still, feeling hot, agitation, insomnia, feelings of a strong heartbeat or pulse?
unable to sit still that would be the case, it is hard to sit still without moving
If this is the case, you will want more nourishing and heavy foods, such as butter, carbs, beans, meat.
well i'm on a died i eat less carbs and stufs too lose weight if i eate too much i put on weight and i'm overweight somewhat i have 75 kg for 166 cm i had 81 kg and i lost 6 kg with diet an exercisses, i don't want to be fat so i decided to lose weight, the thing is i can easily put on weight...

Catalincata94 said:
Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

I did SaTaNaMa and blasted the anxiety 90% off XDDD i used an afirmation for healing the anxiety. sorry for saying "no one cares"....
Do you feel physical symptoms, such as restlessness, unable to sit still, feeling hot, agitation, insomnia, feelings of a strong heartbeat or pulse?
unable to sit still that would be the case, it is hard to sit still without moving
If this is the case, you will want more nourishing and heavy foods, such as butter, carbs, beans, meat.
well i'm on a died i eat less carbs and stufs too lose weight if i eate too much i put on weight and i'm overweight somewhat i have 75 kg for 166 cm i had 81 kg and i lost 6 kg with diet an exercisses, i don't want to be fat so i decided to lose weight, the thing is i can easily put on weight...

You're in my same height category. Stop any and all sugar intake, even some fruits have too much of it. Go keto for some time, I bet it will alleviate much of the effort.

Ravenheart666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Blitzkreig said:

You're in my same height category. Stop any and all sugar intake, even some fruits have too much of it. Go keto for some time, I bet it will alleviate much of the effort.
Don't go keto, just have a normal balanced diet and avoid junk food, you're doing good.

Ravenheart666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Blitzkreig said:

I know about sugar but i made a little exception for the Yule solstice cake x)
A week ago i ate for 3 days chocolate like 1 whole tablet per day and i gained 1 kg back
also i know sugar makes people hungry more often.

I don't know if this helps but I will share what I know.

I have kind of a 'destress' button. A button that I made up for myself.
Here's how it works.
First If I am in stress without knowing that I am stressing, I take a moment to recognise the presence of stress. Sometimes, we stress without even knowting.

Then I relax my mind, body and soul with a big exhale. Everything about me relaxes with the exhale.
Its like a river within me that was stuck before now flows freely.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Did your situation ever get any better?
Well thanks for asking, yes, i got better i have now energy prety good but more woluld be good, more motivation would be good in the afternoon too, i mean motivation si like 50% in the afternoon not enough to do more meditation or warfare, the warfare i'm doing it at night so that i can give my best.

I did a SaTaNaMa working and it helped plus what you said acupresure, 5TR and i've talked with the psychiatrist and she said it is because of the medicine it creates sleepines so she changed my morning 1 tablet to the night so i take two tablets at night instead of 1 tablet in the morning and one at night. Another thing i could do is to take just 1 tablet of benzo at night instead of 1 in the morning and 1 at night but i told her that i can't reduce it because i tried as she said but had withdrawal and for now i stay like this but i will reduce it my self by 1% every three days or 5% every week i'm using the same trick to reduce as the other one i had but now even slower, so what i want to say is that her way is that she reduces the dose too fast, she halves the doze or reduces it by 1 tablet but that is too fast and i am getting widrawal that can last a long time.

This energy and medicine change happened recently just 1 week ago so i'm feelin still a little tired but not all the afternoon so i will do one more of 40 days of healing or more so to be sure i will be fine always, energy wise. And about the motivation would it be better if i did a healing with an afirmation that will make me more energetic and also motivated or better separately? I any way need a change in the affirmation because it wasn't that good, i thought this energy and lack of motivation is afternoon slump so i made an affirmation that heals that too.

Meditation releases stress. Also know if you're not meditating, your'e not doing the primary purpose of life.

Jack said:
Meditation releases stress. Also know if you're not meditating, your'e not doing the primary purpose of life.

If it is becoming stressful, this is a sign of exerting too much. This can be from a lack of practice of the specific exercise. It can be a mental thing, meaning more void meditation so the mind adjusts to a higher workload. It can also be a physical/overall energy thing, so do more yoga or energy breathing.

If you feel lethargic in general, then this is more overall energy. If you can do other tasks, but just feel unwilling to meditate, then focus more on void and cutting out things that destroy your dopamine. Also, just take it easy with your routine; don't try to do more than you can handle.

Catalincata94 said:

My advice?

Drop everything and start in a good moon a simple program. Void, Surya, RTR, Yoga and alternate Nostril Breathing.

Get proficient in this for two years, then slowly add things. Because yes, people are not advancing correctly. It is a stress on your nervous system, if you were not doing enough yoga, you will need to go get acupuncture to release the energy.

Please read my reply to OP.

Catalincata94 said:

so what i want to say is that her way is that she reduces the dose too fast, she halves the doze or reduces it by 1 tablet but that is too fast and i am getting widrawal that can last a long time.

Ok, this sounds good. I was concerned about the other medicine for psychosis. Upon reading the side effects, it sounded like it could possibly causes anxiety or similar symptoms. Then the benzo got added to deal with the anxiety, but it also gives general fatigue.

So really you have to balance weaning off the benzo, but not too fast, as you want your body to rebalance and be calm on its own. Weaning off the psychosis meds should stop any side effects, but of course you want to go slow so as to not trigger any schizophrenia type stuff. It sounds like you have a good system down, so hopefully that works well for you.

---------------------------------------

I do think the benzos are the primary cause of the fatigue, however, especially because the T5R seemed to help, showing that it was kind of yang deficiency. Other signs of this are in weight gain. I am unsure if you are naturally a kapha person, but this seems likely. Or at the very least, you are exhibiting kapha imbalance signs.

Anxiety, however, is not a normal kapha mental imbalance (depression is more kapha), which made me think it was the psychosis meds causing this. Kapha is usually more grounded, but it can get too sluggish and depressed. The weight gain is also a kapha imbalance thing, since fat is viewed (in TCM) as basically excess phlegm and dampness, meaning the body is being too sluggish.

This energy and medicine change happened recently just 1 week ago so i'm feelin still a little tired but not all the afternoon so i will do one more of 40 days of healing or more so to be sure i will be fine always, energy wise. And about the motivation would it be better if i did a healing with an afirmation that will make me more energetic and also motivated or better separately? I any way need a change in the affirmation because it wasn't that good, i thought this energy and lack of motivation is afternoon slump so i made an affirmation that heals that too.

As far as affirmations goes, I think it depends on exactly what you think you need.
What I mean is, you can use Sowilo or something similar, if you think the schizophrenia is under control. Sowilo will add sun/fire energy to both the mind and body, aiding both motivation and physical fatigue.

SaTaNaMa is also capable of balancing the fire element in the body, but of course it is more generalized and may require more energy for the same effect. I think you should pick SaTaNaMa if you think you would need it to help with the drug withdrawals and schizophrenia specifically, but if you think is under control and you only need to deal with the fatigue/motivation, then Sowilo would be a better choice.

The moon will be Virgo during this next Esbat, so this is a good time. The moon is also Leo on the day before, which is also a good time for sun workings. I know you know this, but what I am getting at is that you have some time. You have about 9 days, or about a week, which might allow you more time to think and more time to judge how the drug weaning is going.

-----------------------------------------

One last suggestion: The T5R is a yang-style yoga, but as far as all exercises go, western-style cardio and resistance training are very yang. Don't stop doing the T5R, but you could also try something small, like 15 minutes of bodyweight exercises, like pushups, crunches, etc (google this). If you have access to a standing bike, 15 minutes on that would help as well.

My idea is that this would be a decent injection of yang energy, but not so long that it is equivalent or longer to an additional working. It would also be easier in the sense that you don't have to really think that much, compared to a working.

This could help if you decide to just with SaTaNaMa, but still wanted to counter the fatigue more directly. Hope any of this helps.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

so what i want to say is that her way is that she reduces the dose too fast, she halves the doze or reduces it by 1 tablet but that is too fast and i am getting widrawal that can last a long time.

Ok, this sounds good. I was concerned about the other medicine for psychosis. Upon reading the side effects, it sounded like it could possibly causes anxiety or similar symptoms. Then the benzo got added to deal with the anxiety, but it also gives general fatigue.

So really you have to balance weaning off the benzo, but not too fast, as you want your body to rebalance and be calm on its own. Weaning off the psychosis meds should stop any side effects, but of course you want to go slow so as to not trigger any schizophrenia type stuff. It sounds like you have a good system down, so hopefully that works well for you.

I do think the benzos are the primary cause of the fatigue, however, especially because the T5R seemed to help, showing that it was kind of yang deficiency. Other signs of this are in weight gain. I am unsure if you are naturally a kapha person, but this seems likely. Or at the very least, you are exhibiting kapha imbalance signs.

Anxiety, however, is not a normal kapha mental imbalance (depression is more kapha), which made me think it was the psychosis meds causing this. Kapha is usually more grounded, but it can get too sluggish and depressed. The weight gain is also a kapha imbalance thing, since fat is viewed (in TCM) as basically excess phlegm and dampness, meaning the body is being too sluggish.

As far as affirmations goes, I think it depends on exactly what you think you need.
What I mean is, you can use Sowilo or something similar, if you think the schizophrenia is under control. Sowilo will add sun/fire energy to both the mind and body, aiding both motivation and physical fatigue.

SaTaNaMa is also capable of balancing the fire element in the body, but of course it is more generalized and may require more energy for the same effect. I think you should pick SaTaNaMa if you think you would need it to help with the drug withdrawals and schizophrenia specifically, but if you think is under control and you only need to deal with the fatigue/motivation, then Sowilo would be a better choice.

The moon will be Virgo during this next Esbat, so this is a good time. The moon is also Leo on the day before, which is also a good time for sun workings. I know you know this, but what I am getting at is that you have some time. You have about 9 days, or about a week, which might allow you more time to think and more time to judge how the drug weaning is going.

One last suggestion: The T5R is a yang-style yoga, but as far as all exercises go, western-style cardio and resistance training are very yang. Don't stop doing the T5R, but you could also try something small, like 15 minutes of bodyweight exercises, like pushups, crunches, etc (google this). If you have access to a standing bike, 15 minutes on that would help as well.

My idea is that this would be a decent injection of yang energy, but not so long that it is equivalent or longer to an additional working. It would also be easier in the sense that you don't have to really think that much, compared to a working.

This could help if you decide to just with SaTaNaMa, but still wanted to counter the fatigue more directly. Hope any of this helps.
I'm doing already fizical exercises 15 minutes a day plus small exercises every 2-3 hours

Other signs of this are in weight gain.
I am a little overweight and started too lose weight and i lost 6 kg but i still have to lose weight to have a healthy rage of weight. I just eat less and doing exercises.

Ok, so i will use Sowilo for fatigue and motivation and SaTaNaMa for general healing.

Thank you for the help bro!

Shanti Sananda said:
Catalincata94 said:

My advice?

Drop everything and start in a good moon a simple program. Void, Surya, RTR, Yoga and alternate Nostril Breathing.

Get proficient in this for two years, then slowly add things. Because yes, people are not advancing correctly. It is a stress on your nervous system, if you were not doing enough yoga, you will need to go get acupuncture to release the energy.
Thanks but i already fixed the stress by doing less meditations and more void meditation

Catalincata94 said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Catalincata94 said:

My advice?

Thanks but i already fixed the stress by doing less meditations and more void meditation

Wasn't that the advice I gave. o_O

XD

Catalincata94 said:
I'm doing already fizical exercises 15 minutes a day plus small exercises every 2-3 hours

Other signs of this are in weight gain.
I am a little overweight and started too lose weight and i lost 6 kg but i still have to lose weight to have a healthy rage of weight. I just eat less and doing exercises.

Ok, so i will use Sowilo for fatigue and motivation and SaTaNaMa for general healing.

Thank you for the help bro!

Ok good! If you want a general overview of foods to eat, you can look at Kapha balancing guidelines. This will show what foods in each food group are warming and won't produce excess fat/sluggishness.

As far as the virgo in 9 days, I was just thinking about your situation and pulled open the calendar for Satanists to look at nearby dates.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

I do think the benzos are the primary cause of the fatigue
I just want to clarify one thing, it is that the fatigue stopped when i changed my 1 morning anti-psihotic to 2 in the night instead of 1-0-1 to 0-0-2, the psychiatrist said the fatigue or tiredness was because of the anti-psihotic, it creates tirednes more exactly sleepiness, so when i took the anti-psihotic just at night and the other day in the afternoon the fatigue or sleepiness wasn't anymore and it is still the case and i made no change to the benzos. I take the benzo the same way i took it when i had the fatigue, 1-0-1. And the fatigue is gone. I am still observing how things will be till moon in leo and virgo. I know the T5R helped but didn't fully fixed the tiredness, acupressure too. So the benzo could be creating lack of motivation but from what I've seen till now is that the fatigue wasn't because of the benzo but because of the anti-psihotic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back