Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xianity is dead

NakedPluto [JG]

Have any of you noticed this? Let's ignore personal planetary energies and related and focus on this difference. The energy and thoughtforms of xians are dead, at least unresponsive to a greater degree that was ever before.

The air never been so clean in this regard and we haven't even got to the apogee of our attacks and plans. I witnessed a great purity astral wise these days in a lot of places.

Your right out of curiosity after reading this i looked of some thing on YouTube preaching about Hell (usually this is the stuff they put the most energy into) it actually didn't have any power behind it at all just blank. I also noticed I didn't get much xtian energy on me recently at all. I mean I can sense a little sometimes like very faint but there really isn't any power behind it anymore.

Its just probably going to take a bit for people to actually wake up but idk to be honest. How long do we have to keep fighting spiritual warfare before a lot of the more serious ones actually question things.

NakedPluto said:
Have any of you noticed this? Let's ignore personal planetary energies and related and focus on this difference. The energy and thoughtforms of xians are dead, at least unresponsive to a greater degree that was ever before.

The air never been so clean in this regard and we haven't even got to the apogee of our attacks and plans. I witnessed a great purity astral wise these days in a lot of places.
It is under attack now more than ever.

does that mean less church attendance and more church vandalisms :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
also will this affect mosques and synagogues and massive torah burnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

also when will they discover human sacrifice in shitagogues

Crystallized Mushroom said:
does that mean less church attendance and more church vandalisms :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
also will this affect mosques and synagogues and massive torah burnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

also when will they discover human sacrifice in shitagogues

They probably will discover this stuff eventually. It was said by Maxine awhile back in something she posted that some bodies would be found near catholic churches eventually and other gruesome stuff and that eventually xtianity would be outlawed my guess is that process starts next year sometime cause people are already fed up with xtian things a lot and not all the restrictions imposed on churches appear to be due to public health things some people just don't like them you can tell. I think xtianity will go down before Islam just due to the power behind it being much greater in Islam. It was mentioned that Islam would collapse on its own eventually with the rtrs.

Well xians still believe the same bullshit even without churches :roll:
Southern white gentile would have to traverse all over the South and sleep in empty churches to do the RTR there alone at night to change anything

idiocy smasher said:
Well xians still believe the same bullshit even without churches :roll:
Southern white gentile would have to traverse all over the South and sleep in empty churches to do the RTR there alone at night to change anything
im pretty sure lots of xian churches and getting vandalized and destroyed just without any news reporting cause the news is controlled by (((them)))

Tying into this topic,

https://www.newsweek.pl/opinie/polityka-jana-pawla-ii-zbankrutowala-polskie-koscioly-tez-beda-swiecic-pustkami/r1emlv7

I'm unable to read the entire article as I don't have a subscription and fuck getting one, but the gist of it is that now a greater percentage of Poles distrust the catholic church rather than trust it, and that the church's inability to adequately respond to controversies has severely wounded its image. I believe xianity's drained status is playing a large part in this manifestation, as the church has been inadequately responding to these very same controversies for decades. One could argue that that's simply the result of people stubbornly clinging to beliefs and needing time to change, but this also does coincide with a record plummet of church attendance and an increased interest in Rodnovery across Eastern Europe.

The problem with countries like Poland and others is that xianity has entangled itself heavily with the culture, and while the article above serves as evidence that this is being undone, xianity will attempt to find rejuvenating lifeblood in the nationalist sentiments of awakening White people who nevertheless still consider xianity as "our" religion. We'll continue to hear it croak up here and there amongst White nationalist groups like a death rattle for at least a little while longer. Main thing that sucks about that is how it'll keep these groups inhibited for as long as they allow it, but xianity's demise being nigh-irreversible makes this an increasingly temporary problem.

Thank you all for your input. I find myself in a bad personal crisis, so my judgment is a little more critical and harder I could say, but I feel very very well and I'm almost certain, that Xianity if not dead already, lost all the critical energy for its survival, that's why in the coming years the body, material, and all that it encompasses will die out and be destroyed. The material has no more energy to sustain itself. Their mental and emotional matrix falls.

If any of you have more news and articles, please post, I enjoy knowing our effects and seeing our collective power victorious.

NakedPluto said:
Thank you all for your input. I find myself in a bad personal crisis, so my judgment is a little more critical and harder I could say, but I feel very very well and I'm almost certain, that Xianity if not dead already, lost all the critical energy for its survival, that's why in the coming years the body, material, and all that it encompasses will die out and be destroyed. The material has no more energy to sustain itself. Their mental and emotional matrix falls.

If any of you have more news and articles, please post, I enjoy knowing our effects and seeing our collective power victorious.

I wanted to find the original Polish article because yes, but I went and found an article I shared before regarding plummeting church attendance in Poland:

http://archiwum.thenews.pl/1/11/Artykul/385757,Church-attendance-in-Poland-plummeting-report

As this one dates from 2018, xians cannot fall back on the "well yeah 'cause covid" argument. In the process I found this one as well from November 2020, highlighting the sharp increase of people who regard the catholic church in a negative light:

https://notesfrompoland.com/2020/11/16/only-9-of-young-people-in-poland-view-catholic-church-positively-finds-poll/

It goes on to note how the recent government decision on abortion has been a major factor in this, as the recent protests have directed a great deal of anger against the church. Regardless of one's position on that, this is positive in that more and more Poles regard the church's interference in their laws and daily lives with hostility, and the FRTR can help manifest the disentanglement of the Polish state from the catholic church.

A lot of what I'm fairly familiar with on the subject of xianity dying out relates to Eastern Europe, and my own bias aside, that's from how this area of the world tends to be one where xianity is holding out a bit longer, and has not been as thoroughly removed from people's lives the way it has in a lot of Western Europe and North America. That being said, it's shown above how xianity being completely drained has sucked the life out of its ability to function in Eastern Europe. That's why it seeks to stay alive by attaching onto nationalist sentiment as is the case with Polish catholics and certain orthodox groups, as there is actual energy giving increased fire so-to-speak to these movements, energy that riles people into action, and xianity can linger if it successfully remains attached. Keyword being linger, with it eventually falling off like a scab.

NakedPluto said:

One story i saw recently
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/catholic-church-s-insurance-company-in-financial-trouble-over-abuse-payouts-20201222-p56pg0.html

IT IS OVER

1610955336996.jpg

NakedPluto said:

That sounds like great news.

But...

My mother, my aunt, and my roommate all started wearing crosses recently.

Don't mean to complain but it feels good that I can bitch about it somewhere.

And to people who will understand.

Because...I hate being surrounded by that fucking kike shit.

My uncle bought my aunt one for Xmas and I was like, great...just fuckin great. :roll:

My roommate doubles up with one on her belt and a huge one on her neck.

Then my mother started wearing her's again recently.

This after I had done a freezer spell on her to not wear one last year.

And she didn't for a long while.

But like HPS Maxine explains: Xtianity is one powerful ass spell itself.

One day I would like to at least break my mother free.

Her soul is worth saving I think.

I brought up that Joos are weird to her last week :lol: and she got pissed off saying that Jesus was a Joo.

I played like I was a Xtian ID'er though and she calmed down.

Alright, thanks for letting me vent. :D

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i wonder how dead xianity is now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good you bought this up I was just sensing a lot of energy from this program was destroyed by our rituals. I finally think about it objectively and feel no energy trying to draw me in.

It feels different. Like they are worshipping a blood sacrifice they make it the center of their lives they believe symbolic drinking of a Jews blood and eating a jews flesh cleanses them of their sins. They carry around the symbol of an ancient form of execution.

The entire point of their religion is begging forgiveness to the Jews for being a gentile basically and feeding their thoughtforms. The ultimate goal is becoming as close to JHVH as possible getting more and more possessed and taken over by various energies and thoughtforms basically.

Just basically they are involved in something bad if looked at from a rational point of view.

e68b9181963efcb7194f43632ea3c96c.jpg

This is so obvious now it doesn't seem like it was before.

So this must be getting destroyed by a lot.

Woden said:
My sister really went for Catholicism in a big way and we were "distant" from each other for years, but recently after a lot of shit in her life, she has stopped going to church and says she wants cremation when she dies. I recently had a conversation with her and I asked what happened? She said she was sick of praying and putting time into it and getting nothing back.

The internet (plus our RTR's) is basically killing xianity. I don't see bible bashers around on buses and in the parks anymore. A hotel I've stayed in a few times has removed the little Gideon bibles from their bedside tables. People are now seeing it as an embarrassment, only for the old and weak minded.

Outside of my family members I have not really seen anything xtian related at all the last few months.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but xiniaty is not so dead yet. Its remaining thoughtforms have just migrated and concentrated where people still believe in that shit en masse, like in some 3rd world countries, like Brazil. I am glad that where you live the influence of xianity has diminished, but that is not my case. I am still under intense spiritual pressure from the enemy, and I am only okay because I am very dedicated to my daily aura cleansing and AOP. I have asked my Brazilian SS brothers to redirect the RTRs to our country to help destroy what is left of this rotten Xianity energy. It has weakened, but still has considerable strength in some places, like in my city for example, where Xianity seemed to have increased its influence again in the last few years, experiencing a kind of rebirth, which has put me right in the middle of the enemy forces, so to speak. If it hadn't been for the help of my guardian, I wouldn't have been able to evolve this far. Today I can protect myself, but I am still under intense spiritual pressure. Perhaps this hostile environment has forced me to evolve faster, but I don't recommend anyone to use this as training. It is not pleasant, I can tell you from experience. I compare it to growing up and learning to survive in Chernobyl, but I don't recommend anyone to try to imitate that, on the contrary, stay as far away from that shit as you can.

But that doesn't discourage me one bit. On the contrary, it motivates me to keep fighting until I completely annihilate the Jews and their rotten programs of Xianity and Islam. Satan said that Israel will get what it deserves, and I will contribute in whatever I can to make that happen. I don't mind being in the midst of the enemy forces. It is only a matter of time before they are defeated and I will be standing over their ruins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back