Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a best timing for black magic?This is very important to me

David

1_What is the best time to perform the death spell?
I previously saw in jos that it said This work is best started on a Saturday or a Tuesday during a waning Moon.

2_I wanted to know more about the times of the month And I wanted to know what time the waning Moon is happening

3_Will I get results if I only do black magic in the waning moon?

4_I know that black magic should not be done during the hours of Mars So if I do black magic in the hours of any planet except Mars, will I succeed?

Thanks to the High Priest hooded cobra And from all intellectuals

1. The best time is Saturday/Tuesday during waning moon, preferably when the moon is in either scorpio, aries or capricorn. Just make sure that mars is not retrograde when you cast a black magic spell. Retrograde saturn on the other hand has been confirmed to have no effect on black magic. Just like with any other workings, make sure that moon isn't void of course when you begin.

2. What exactly do you mean by the times of the month? As for the waning moon, it is the half of the lunar month when the moon starts to get closer to the sun, until they come into conjunction and becomes new moon. There is plenty of info about lunar cycles available both on the JOS and the net. Just look it up.

3. Waning moon is the preferable time for it, so yes. Just make sure you continue with the working long enough for it to take effect, depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

4. Hours of Mars and Saturn are best for it. If you choose any other one, it will simply take more work and energy on your part to succeed. Astrological timing is meant to maximize the effectiveness of your spells, but if your soul is powerful enough you can potentially succeed during any astrological timing.

truth.seeker1 said:
1. The best time is Saturday/Tuesday during waning moon, preferably when the moon is in either scorpio, aries or capricorn. Just make sure that mars is not retrograde when you cast a black magic spell. Retrograde saturn on the other hand has been confirmed to have no effect on black magic. Just like with any other workings, make sure that moon isn't void of course when you begin.

2. What exactly do you mean by the times of the month? As for the waning moon, it is the half of the lunar month when the moon starts to get closer to the sun, until they come into conjunction and becomes new moon. There is plenty of info about lunar cycles available both on the JOS and the net. Just look it up.

3. Waning moon is the preferable time for it, so yes. Just make sure you continue with the working long enough for it to take effect, depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

4. Hours of Mars and Saturn are best for it. If you choose any other one, it will simply take more work and energy on your part to succeed. Astrological timing is meant to maximize the effectiveness of your spells, but if your soul is powerful enough you can potentially succeed during any astrological timing.
Thank you. Yesterday I read a pdf on magic questions written by the High Priests because you answered I got the answers to my questions
Big thanks :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back