Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can an incubus love a gay person?

Ronn

Hello buddies! :) Can an incubus love someone who is gay? :) i really wanted some love and warmth of a male :) i really felt lonely with me being in a house full of fights... I just wanted someone to love who can understand... And The Christian God keeps sending storms whenever i pray to Father Satan... Im traumatized :(

yes there are gay demons. I suggest you make sure you have your third eye open and work on your hearing and hand chakras. Check the JOS. Make sure to do the ritual on the JOS site so that you are going thru Father Satan to get a lover.
Good luck. Having a demon lover is a wonderful thing. ;) :D

Hail Father Satan

Yes, a gay person can ask for one if you want. But make sure you meditate enough to be open for communication with him, otherwise it will be mostly pointless for you.

As far as for the psychic harassment, you need to include aura of protection into your meditation schedule and do it daily.

And there is no such things as a "christian god". It is a fictional diety represented by the collective of the jewish race. We are currently destroying it with RTR's for the benefit of the entire gentile humanity. If you want to show Satan your appreciation and prove yourself worthy of a Demon lover, that is a great way to start.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back