Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Get Family Problems when chanting AUM Mantra

thelord

Hello
when I chanting AUM mantra
I got very big negative emerge , and got family problems instantly
specially problems with wife and family
that's when chanting AUM or do most satanic meditations

any help !!

second i try many time post A Post here for questions but not shown.
thanks

You could be cleaning dirt off of yourself and it could be affecting your environment. Clean the external environment afterward.

thelord said:

Hello

any help !!

thanks

Oy vey, don‘t use words of power, or it destroys you!

I have to assume that you are a troll. When you Meditate, you become more powerful and you can take your life in your own hands.

I know why the Mods didn’t want to let your post go through, it is total BullShit.

For everyone who reads this, AUM is a very powerful mantra of the Sun!

It is nothing negative, it raises very beneficial and positive energies!

Also, doing Powermeditations, will not harm you in any way, as long as you do not over do it! (Or curse yourself with negative thoughts)
The only thing that could happen is following: if you become somewhat powerful, and you are in an argument with a loved one, and „hate“ him/her, this negative energy could harm them, that’s a reason why we have to control our thoughts!

If you „hate“ your loved ones (for example after an argument / verbal fight) and therefore project negative energies and emotions to them, it will harm them (if you are powerful enough). Nobody wants to harm their loved ones, so control your thoughts!

But don’t believe this nonsense! Nothing bad will happen if you advance! Only good things will emerge and manifest!

thelord said:

Hello

any help !!

thanks

Lol. Jew!

Meditation in general, when first starting can dredge up dross from the soul and bring it to the surface to be dealt with causing problems. AUM is known for balance, so it makes sense this can happen. This is a necessary part of meditation as an imbalance is being sorted out. However, after meditating, be sure to thoroughly clean your aura to soften these experiences.

Also, there’s a chance vibrating AUM and any family problems are unrelated and just bad timing.

Hi.

1. Most likely the enemy messing with you.

2. Do you do aura cleaning and protecting everyday at least once?

3. Does your family know that you follow SS path? If not, maybe try introducing them so they too can oin you and protect themselves?

4. If the 3rd option is a big no no, then try doing aura cleaning and protecting for your whole family, including yourself.

5. Cleanse your home with Vinasa mantra or any other area your family and you regularly use.

Sources: www.satanisgod.org
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

HAIL SATAN!

Aum is very helpful sound. If you experience problems with ppl not liking it try silent repetition I guess?!

Mio S'è
Spiritual, mental and physical.
Nothing is more precious in this world than my Self / Spirit.

Was my positivity my food?
Of little awareness and interest in the evolution of purity. Any physical and spiritual form is information. regardless of the form of the information, I approach it correctly / psychologically. These 3 bodies of which the whole body is composed are nourished daily because man is accustomed and conscious to nourish the physical body. know that the mental part and the spiritual body have the food they deserve.
Thoughts, auditory information, reading at first sight, watching a movie, .. No matter how much information accumulates, they are food for the mental part of the mind. too few are aware of the existence of the spirit to take care of a spiritual purity to which it will bear good fruit. The food can be negative or positive.

they organized to put some people in large numbers for a long time to make negative and destructive statements that attacked my image stressing me daily. statements of any negative significance to destroy me mentally and lose my positive purity by teasing the pure spiritual quality making sure it destroys me and drives me crazy.

the purity of evolution has also given a quality of life that the average person is far from understanding. The inner state of Paradise and the perfection of the Self.

Out of bad interest, they chose to destroy my Self and its purity. Through sorcery and curses. black energy of death, Putting spiritual matter in the body of other negative souls in my soul, Taking from the incarnate soul of gypsies and polluting racially mixed spiritually, The destruction of my spirit through various spiritual attacks and its tear losing thespiritual matter of which it is composed (the spirit has vital organs and functions of life similar to the physical body) give the spiritual body suffering and imbalance and in life, the examples are many.

i had an orientation in life influenced by my personality to live according to the correct principles that consequently did not give me too many possibilities. this world "does not express" and is not in harmony with what is normally called correct. purity of self offers a state of well-being and a quality of life that you do not want to lose.
This establishes a personality quality to the request that you cannot give up. Your conscience will be clear. right / normal from a spiritual, physical and mental point of view.

there my mind and SPSIHICHE / physical / spiritual abilities.
Feel much higher than considered normal NORMAL physics. Quality and power for all physical senses. tests of endurance and physical ability in sports sense pass all tests. Good athletic ability. a strong immunity, Telepathy, visions with spiritual eyes, sensory senses (energetic information) to feel and read the non-physical part seen and recognitions physically, however demonstrable. intuition, skill and mental capacity abound. my visual creativity with eyes open or closed giving shape to everything.type, instantly I could visualize a video film and voice DIRECTED just film (Much fun), I could invent with my creativity scientifically, Vision of the future, Tirelessvisualizations of next immediate success, Ability to recover after a day of activephysical understanding, 2-4 hours of rest per night.access allows to sub-allows. (Subtle levels of brain activity) huge bioenergy (vital energy), the bright spirit of an energy / white light, my aura of a white - gold color, gold wings with glitter of light. my spirit exceeded the physical dimensions of my body, my presence in a room filled it with light. ability to do manythings at the same time, high mule consciousness, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual contact with angels / gods And he could say so much more ...
paradise begins to give inside you.
God and life
King my is my rank (Spiritual rank)the law.

Nature will answer me, example: Cloudy and wind that was cold, if it opens a can of passing a race of Sun that follows me warming my body, wind in returned to me stops completely time that continues to be wind.
In the summer it did not rain for a long time, the land was dry and dry. agriculture ran into problems and farmers
Infel. I decided to go to the agricultural exchange and connect with nature and talk. A clear sky that in 2 minutes is seen above me a novolo and on average it starts to rain. if you fill the sky with clouds and heavy rain. The earth saturated with water.

Psichiatra

A friend was talking to me about a person he was friends with. He was talking about his spiritual abilities. I will introduce a spiritual practice called and known as astral projection / astral travel / astral doubling / extra body travel. the journey out of the physical body is obtained by separating the spiritual body from the physical onein a state of deep meditation / trance through a technique one can separate the spiritual body from the body and travel anywhere on planet Earth or outside of it, as well as in other dimensions of existence. this friend recounts the experience he had with a medical director of the psychiatric hospital of a hospital and hospice. Boy talks about spiritual and psychic abilities as a real and natural part of human abilities. the psychiatrist approaches everything in medical terms without giving credit to mental and spiritual abilities.

The young man offers to prove that he was wrong as a doctor by approaching and treating these experiences as a medical problem. the proposal is to establish the time and place of the visit in the spiritual body. Doctor II provides the address where he will be physically at home.

testimony: 02:00 The doctor is sitting in an armchair reading a book, remembering the number of pages and the subject of the information in the book collected from that page, design of the furniture. The doctor's clothes at that time of night. the young man with spiritual abilities II tells the next day as proof of mental abilities that medicine has ignored and classified mental problems.

for two days the Medical Director of the Psychiatric Hospital did not make his presence in the hospital due to rebukes of conscience. He confessed that he could not believe that these so-called mental and spiritual experiences were real until he was tried.

* Such statements are considered by priests that the person is possessed or as being a demon. The priest offers to exorcise or curse.

* The psychiatrist provides a prescription.

For security reasons I avoid these two wild and evil countries Italy and Romania.

Italy

Priest Tivoli. In the interest of working the inside in Tivoli is the in a church the inside to see the interior art for never having seen a Catholic church (Roman Orthodox Christian country). after entering I see 3 priests next to me. He saw me and started talking ... this and boy. We talked and asked the state police for the data and the photo of this boy, but he refused. We want to kill him. Now we know who he is. they notice that I am listening and decide to go to the shelter of another church room.a girl standing next to you priests and ahead of a loud piano / musical organ sitting was constantly looking at me with big eyes and open mouth to have seen me and heard from the priests. 2 priests themselves snowing outside church taking the girl time she asks What and him? He is the Holy Spirit. don't look him in the eye because he can see your sins and hurt you. I had looked at him and it didn't hurt.

He continued to look at the art and the inner messages that for a moment my mind escapes a Christian historical knowledge that also blocks him mentally. I hear the words of the priest who was in the church. I see that you know all the secrets of the church. I get out of there and get seen. I go out of the church and as soon as I close the door I hear the voice of the priest shouting loudly I have you BESTEMATOOO

Always the same day and place Tivoli i enter another church and the entrance inside church I stop and continue to watch architectural work. a woman saw me and let the priest know of my presence and the priest replied that she had seen me and that she was already in the photo with me to have a video camera at the entrance to the church. I hear him say the following words, WE AMAZEAMO.

Ancona. February and very cold living outside. a 50-year-old man with long hair and a beard who greets me and starts talking to me. I was waiting for a bus. He offers to make an appointment at the bar to talk and he invites me into the house offering me a bedroom for 3 days. he invites me to dinner and after he begins to feel different, I look in the mirror badly seen and red. He speaks to me saying that he has done a lot of harm in his life, crime, drug trafficking and prostitution including imprisonment. a man of the Catholic Church as a rank and I went to church with him and dressed as a priest and with other priests for religious programs where me and individuals present spectator listening to the religious program. during the day I hear a voice of a woman telling me not to go to that man who is raising you, I will make you worse, if he sees. I saw that in the morning at the bar he passed a card that seemed to hide dust or tablets, telling the bartender in words that they must kill me. bartender takes pile of paper opens and makes me a coffee. I drink without refusing. Don't judge me badly for accepting seeing the situation, as an effect it made me a simple person and I react late to the risk.

I hear this man talking about Chessa with a priest saying I raised this boy to amaze him but he resists he hadn't hurt him much. I wanted to kiss him and hit him at home but I realized that he had done physical self-defense. but we talked about doing Camino Santiago and one night in the field while the amazon sleeps with a stone hitting their head. I'm gone.

Padova. Third day I didn't eat. I enter a Caritas center where 4 people are busy with Caritas services. a priest and a nun are present. He introduced me and talked for a while that Catholic Church nun comes and says in words that last night I called myself a priest to say that this boy is a demon. We have to raise him. Madam, you answer that you must first talk to mewe talk and he tells me to wait a moment. He comes back and tells me that Mrs. Monaca offers to cook a dish for you and come back at 6:30 am. He offered me a ticket with explanations to introduce me, but he refused to return, avoiding being raised.

Pharma. before arriving in Arezzo. Late at night I arrived by train. Pioveva. I was sitting leaning against the wall. It occurred to me to be cursed while 2 men pass in front of me and watch me. Did you hear what he said? He is cursed. We must curse him too. we don't know why he was cursed but I think not for a good cause and cursed. I talk to my mother she knows a witch where she always goes to curse. He speaks for me too, so I cursed him too. I speak for you too. Words spoken as they walked by.

Arezzo. just spent 2 days out of that church man my sister had contacted me by phone message encouraging me to come to her for a couple of days. seeing the bad history of the past with my Sister and her husband I had to avoid but the effects of the pastiche gods that the Priests raised for me I became vulnerable and unable to make correct decisions for my protection. From the beginning I mistreated and insulted one day the Italian people. My sister and her husband made my condition worse if I came in contact with several witches for months and raised them after eating a dish. Effect: All my physical senses were almost completely destroyed, I felt like I had no brain because it didn't give me any activity. for a long time I spent time in bed weighing that and too much for me. . I thought I could never heal and I was waiting to die. Mircea, my sister's husband, tells me that he wanted to kill me, but he doesn't understand why I'm still alive. everyone treated me badly without civil protection. After 2 months I leave the house destroyed by other chemical effects not long before leaving the house. Thoughts become silly and uncontrollable, involuntarily I said words opening my mouth, words of silly thought. I had said remember a man who was raised with a substance and had made him lose control of his brain and had ruined his life. Raised by his wife. Sister Alisa tells me that they will follow me and put that substance on me by taking me Aqua gives drink or food. This success. I went out of the house I went out to Arezzo another place where 2 Romanian boys recognize me and one of them asks his partner if I am that man? Answer yes. And him. Now I know him too I answer boy. Yes, but he was raised by his sister and has nothing to do with him. look how it became.

Shamefully he pushed me away.

Piave al Topo. He began to write a testimony of success in Italy. through this time evil people months to make me give up writing letter that I was writing it as to be a testimony / complaint because I made it known to the government. spiritually attacked and threatened not to write my experience in Italy with inhuman behaviors treated as Italians.

grabbing, attempted murder, misbehavior, threatening, raised food, insults and ill-treatment with declamation facts, blasphemies, witches facts and spiritual attacks on me, bad declamation facts (lies) on me that my life / person does not focus ..)

a Romanian woman calls me and invites me to the courtyard of the house where we are talking .. She says that the local municipality had asked her to offer help and invites me to the house and offers me a plate and ate. Pain and headache for a long time. Mental capacity nothing. I felt my brain crushed. the lady addressed herself to her husband and says that they don't have to raise me yet because they will definitely kill me because it already hurts them a lot. The Romanian woman speaks to me telling me not to write any more testimonial letters and to let go of this bullshit. stopped for not being able to write and remember because of a food student who had damaged my mental health.

The daughter of this woman firmly expresses that she has come into contact with these people and that she is united in the group and that she has given a student to raise me. I raise you with the first opportunity!

And they were in the yard before leaving and the old woman who lives upstairs starts asking questions about raising a Romanian woman for me. Ileana replies that she thought she was a demon but now I see that she is a good man and not a demon. I don't teach him anymore.

Grind. while I was sitting in a nightstand, the state police passed by and checked my documents. He calls on the phone and yells at his fellow police officer that they must arrest me and that he has refused bail. He hangs up the phone, we don't stay. I remember an Italian man involved in committing crimes who said that the money for bail was used there to pay for acts of terrorism. And he will declaim that he has refused the bail for the damage that Italy and Italians have done to me.

Always Pisa at night in a park on a bench I was going to sleep. 2 younger boys arrive with a large tourist backpack who open it and pour all the objects on the counter and down on the floor. With a piece of wood you move objects to look like handmade value searches. Everything fast. while they are leaving, one of them tells me not to touch them because in the Government there they had months of robbing tourists to accuse me of stealing to put me in jail. We can't tell you more because we are afraid too.

Turin. given the behavior of uncivilized / domestic people and evil people I prefer to retire at a time for my safety and avoid contact with the Society. Time Hare crishna. 4 Monachi. I tell in a few words my situation and spiritual interests. I feel the Monks have emails that influence the Monks to hurt me. I hear the voice of a man entering the courtyard of the Temple and shouting loudly to the Monk that they must kill me. he began to lose his mental quality and to be incapable and to have a block in the sense of the ability to do a job. I hear them talking about putting a student in my food, talking to witches to kill me. they talk to people to kill me and there they will pay (words said by the son of Chief Tiempio) I kill him. Spiritual Master of the Temple says in strong words that he goes to Catholic church priests to Bestermarmi.

‌I was orphaned by a book to read and found that supreme God Hare Crishna and a race of aliens Reptilians name earned from the physical appearance. This aspect worries me. I went out of the Temple.

‌Late in the evening he is successful in being physically attacked and sprayed with the paralyzing disappearance in his face in excess. They stole my phone. they are called carabinieri of witnesses present, taken to the hospital and made a bet on me The state police guard of the hospital reacts and tells me that I am upset that they agreed to make a tip on me I also asked you to raise me if I want.

Before leaving the hospital, the state police tell me in the face that Pope and an asshole have chosen this.

Ancona

Industrial area, Supermarket LIdl. I bought a 2 liter bottle of water for 15 cents. The cashier scans

the barcode of the water bottle, then Immediately puts his hand under his panties to rub his hand against the genitals and then rubs his hand in the area of ​​the bottle cap. He picks up the phone and calls a colleague to change it. the cashier woman addresses the customers present who will go to the bathroom to wash their hands, you saw what I did. Yes, I saw him and we curse him.

In one of the cities in Italy I looked at the architecture of buildings as a traveler as a tourist, as I passed. two young Romanians, man and woman witnesses, being in my eyes fixed on the structure of the buildings in front of me, I hear the voice of the man vibrating with nervousness telling his wife How to look .. He does not know what buildings we have in the center of Bucharest !? I want him dead. the blasphemy with the witches.

Arezzo

Emergency hospital.

While working in the Piave area with the mouse In the afternoon I start to feel sick and this condition worsens during the day until the end of working hours. I fall to the ground, get up and take a few steps and then fall again while my colleagues receive the script but I ignore it and continue to move home. Aware of my condition because I hear them tell each other that they are not helping me, we let him die. he called an ambulance. An old Italian: Don't exaggerate! What do you want to do? I want you dead too. The old woman continued her cursed words. In the hospital I am consulted and discover a huge bioactive energy in my body, something they had never seen before. call the doctors to see what he found. He decides to put me on another device. I hear them talking: we annoy him. They take two blood samples. I hear him advise about me and say increase the amount to destroy my senses because my senses are very strong. he's giving me an infusion. He also comes to give me an injection into the vein. The nurses tell me that the blood taken for analysis will be given to the witches. He tells me to leave and not go to work for a few days. I really lost a lot of my physical senses and energy and mental abilities because for a few days I was close to not being able to do a simple activity. Trauma has passed since the emergency room in Arezzo destroyed my health. Italians are criminals.

Barcelona, ​​Spain

As I was walking, holding a grocery shopping bag in my hand, a young brunette passed by and slipped his hand into his bag, then ran away saying he had just injected the food into the bag with a syringe. notice a brown, perforated liquid inside the bag. Forced to throw away food. The young culprit spoke to me in Spanish.

On a busy road, I am warned by an old man that a person has just injected me in the backpack I was holding in my back.

LIdl, Barcelona. an elderly woman, while making the payment, offered to give the pills to the cashier with the intention of poisoning the food I had just bought at the supermarket. The old woman says she has pills for her health problems. Cashier says there is no need for them because they were visited by people he spoke to and gave poison to poison me.

in a village in Spain at night at the beginning of the evening I sit on a park bench where 2 policemen appear and say I have to leave the park because they have to close the gates. I ask him if he knows a place where I can stay tonight. inside the park, the Public Library building, where the alarm sounds. From inside the library a boy speaks to me in Italian: you're a ragged Romanian, you didn't have to say that, I locked myself in the library here. one of the policemen asks his colleague on duty to check the alarm in the library. Unchecked opens and closes the library entrance. Everything to stop the alarm. He recommends a place to spend the night. here I leave the door open to let the air in while during the night the 2.5 x 3 m room is aerosolally poisoned by the people who followed me.

during the day at the beach I did yoga an Italian woman who photographs me saying that she just photographed me with the phone and that she will return to Italy to show it to the priests.

Vila Nova al Geltru

During the day, two Italians turn to each other and ask themselves: is this Romanian? si. We have to kill him. We have to talk to other people to pay them to kill him.as we walk the streets of the city between condominiums area not visible to passers-by on the street I noticed 2 young people standing without any activity I notice them passing while one of them at my observation tells the other that he should beat me. We should beat him. he doesn't know that we are here all day to be hidden waiting for sunset. The other responds that it is already too late if removed. He had spoken in Italian.

One day my soul regained spiritual energy. I am struck by the voice of a child who resonates saying that he sacrificed himself to save my life. It's very weak now and you wouldn't resist me for long. He said he would probably die. The child's voice changed greatly because of the experiences he had given himself in sacrifice.

how support: For a few days I am surprised by visitors to the beach, by people who practice yoga / meditation and spirituality. They took the position of meditating meditations, physical yoga hata, magic with nature, ritual prayers. they were approaching my physical body. At night two young women come to the beach approaching me and are content with a ritual prayer trying to light a candle but in vain due to the strong wind. I offer to stop the wind listening to me. the wind stops suddenly and a silence envelops everything without a breeze. The young woman lights the candle and thanks me. He adds that he will pray for me.

Strange statements like threat and warning. Romeo? We are the ones who govern the earth. his voice sounded unusual, not like a human voice. Other rumors warn me to avoid physical contact with him. Others say it would not be human. He spoke to me in Italian. I also let you know that when he spoke he gave me a headache.

Gerona.

the voice of a young man makes me hear the voice of three people who seemed to be against their will given the situation. The third voice is of a child who says he does not want to do it, he was forced to attack me spiritually. The voice of the child crying and regretting.

a woman with white skin and black hair who seemed to be under 40 turns to a man who is on the street telling him in Italian that they should not help me. The man replies that he will not help me. The woman retreats at a brisk pace.

next to me, 2 policemen close the gate of a stone wall while two people watching the policemen are advised to leave the area quickly, running past the gate. These were the ones who were following and threatening me.

Their voices resounded with rebellion. they also claimed to live free and to plunder in the evening. They claimed to control those living on city streets and beat them with sticks while sleeping to steal their valuables and money. Gypsies living their lives in rebellion and freedom. in that city one day I met a man who told me about his experience by showing me the bruises all over his body. So many kicks. He says that during sleep everything happened and that he was hit in the legs for the first time, trying to resist, he received blows all over his body. his money and his wallet were stolen. Before meeting this man, in Tarragona I met another man who had warned me about the gypsies who robbed people. This being an old man. he also says that they had seen at night in the canal inside the city while crossing a bridge he had noticed a minor girl dead in the canal. Romanian gypsies nearby. The old man also asks a gypsy. The woman answers: Our gypsies. they raped her and strangled her to death. They threw it in the sewer.

Europeans in ancient times sailed and crossed the oceans to civilize and establish states. Where once tribes of savages were born today they were civilians. the gypsy of his immigration who came to Europe and mingled among the Europeans born and raised in the midst of European civilization generation after generation has not been tamed even today. There are many reasons to fear.

Lerida, Spain

Online via Facebook they contact him to work in agriculture to harvest seasonal fruits. Maggio. Children warn me by communicating remotely through their skills don't go to the gypsies because I will destroy your whole future with them, gypsies. we can no longer come because we are afraid. Let's go home.we were caught and given poison (food poisoning with pharmaceutical chemicals that affect mental health resulting in loss of these children's natural abilities and ruin of life) I was told that one of them is too hit unbalancedtoo much but take it with them.After what happened, I remember the news made on TV and the stories of some. The gypsies of Romanian citizenship with the approval of Spain formed teams in which they enlisted Romanians but also their own gypsies. Workers' teams for agricultural work. their stories that they came to work and in groups of gypsies are horrible. I have found that most foreign teams engaged in agricultural work are gypsies. Coincidentally, I join a team of gypsies who hire workers to pick the fruit. the leader exaggerates in a promising and deceptive way, but errs in expression and actions. He gives me an identity document and a bank card where the money will be paid monthly following the employment contract that the Spanish employer will give me. I will pay a commission of 10% and 5 € daily for the car. Rental and maintenance: water, gas and electricity. Identity card and credit card paid. for all Romanians, identity documents and card, including the PIN of the bank account, with the possibility to withdraw money from the account and make physical / online purchases. These documents are kept until the end of the 5-6 month season. while the gypsies' documents and bank cards each keep them. Gypsy, the boss's wife, says she'll withdraw the money from my card. Another gypsy kept saying he would burn me. in translation it means that one day he would burn me with fire after he killed me. It is customary among gypsy employers in Spain to kill those they consider a threat to the illegal acts of the gypsy employer in the agricultural field. they are cut at the neck with a knife in the field and then set on fire so that their identity is not recognized. Many cases discovered. As we go with the gypsy wife of the hiring worker, we go to get a credit card. he tells me that their team does not do what the others did ... After killing them he states that they died in a car accident while returning home and that they had another aberration in case they were interested in his disappearance. they are invited to serve the roast meat that the gypsies ate at the table, they serve pork, they also serve minced roast meat. This meat tasted very different from other meats and unacceptable. I hold my breath in my mind as a gypsy until the age of 50 expresses: hm, he knows they cut that! I mean, he made a steak with human flesh. the moment I decided to leave because the risks were too high, there was a scandal among the gypsies about me. His wife calls many gypsies on the phone from Spain talking angrily about me. The gypsies talk to each other to push me aside and beat me. I hear words during the chatter that kills me. It never occurred to him that a Romanian could afford to leave as I did. The boss comes and explains in person to the others that if I leave you will never find a job in Spain because we talk as teams. (The gypsies in large numbers agreed with the Spaniards to form teams for agricultural work). Apart from the fact that we are writing to you with a negative aspect in the national list where it will appear to all employers throughout Spain. No one will hire you anymore. if you leave me, leave Spain too. When I go out, I hear the gypsy voice We're coming to see you!

At the international level in the territories of Europe we face the problem of insecurity that through free movement throughout the European Union and almost throughout the EU with the possibility of traveling without customs control, without registering the identity of the traveler. I come up with examples: the story of one. A young Pole had come to Italy with a tourist interest. He says that while he was in his hotel room he left his wallet at the window while the window was open. His wallet is stolen and he runs out of money. he goes to a supermarket where he eats directly from the shelves. Only after a few minutes 2 carabinieri appear and arrest him for 4 months. He claims that his family and acquaintances in the country were not informed, not knowing anything about his situation. No money, no phone. the authorities did not offer him this possibility.

Another way to pass customs control is to leave cash inside the passport / documents of the vehicle they are traveling with. reasons: expired document, lack of it, minors without authorized permission, cancellation of control of persons inside the vehicle and luggage. I am a witness to all this as a traveler.

the national newspaper Gândul, in the list of ads I find an ad in the category of job offers abroad. We are looking for young and beautiful girls for those who work in Italy such as mannequins, models, cruises and animation. Possibility to contact via e-mail. my intuition was already directing me to illegal actions.after a while I end up working in Corsica where I met Sicilians who had done their job as construction workers for protection reasons because they were discovered with trafficking in raw meat, girls who were forced into prostitution there. the head of the construction team, the team of Italians, says that before coming to Corsica he dealt with drugs and prostitution. He said that he made the announcement in the Romanian newspapers that I had found in the Gândul newspaper. he kept these girls in a room from which they had been taken and handed over to prostitution. The girls are watched and forced into prostitution. He said he was in contact with others who also trafficked girls convicted of prostitution. when they were discovered he had to sell the girls to others.

Italian television channel. Italy 5. Pornography show. a 17-year-old girl and a virgin of Romanian nationality appear in front of the cameras and the director where she is also presented through her comments. The girl begins to undress in front of the Jewish director and owner of pornographic films on the Internet. this man claimed to be the owner and director of pornographic films on the internet, to be a Jew and not to be able to fuck because he is a saint.

Refugee in the city of Gandia in the province of Valencia, Spain. Here for long nights with others for greater security. next to the Caritas building on the outside on concrete. Terrified and destroyed by day and night attacks always on the alert to survive. About a dozen gypsies go to bed and I hear them say that tonight they will pass by and kill me in my sleep. always awake and with a little sleep at night, night after night.

A physical and spiritual war in which spiritual attacks and physical persecutions took place while the voices of the physical attacks to which the victims fell, near and far, were heard. some were screaming desperately for help! I was surprised by the children with spiritual abilities who offered to offer me their help. Everything in secret, even at night, secretly pursued what was malevolent. the voice of a child tells me that he will come and be near me to protect me from the wicked. He told me as he approached. In the morning he tells me that he has been standing all night hiding in a bush in a park watching.

One late night between 2-3 o'clock in a parking lot behind the nearby condominiums, you hear the voice of a child screaming desperately, repeating 3 times, you have to help him! you have to help him! you have to help him! You hear the voices of young people, voices from afar. They offer to provide the required help. while others respond from the opposite direction, they will rush in the direction of the child's voice and grab him. Killing them was a hunt for children with spiritual abilities. Statements made like these children are demons. As erroneously stated about me.

the gypsies shout that they are lurking and that one of them has a big ax that after two weeks I see her pass with the ax in her hand at night. They tell me they bought swords. Two gypsy vans pass by. a Spaniard says a young man between the ages of 20 and 30 was found dead in the field. Neck cut and burned. Unrecognizable identity. A 50-year-old Romanian named Daniel says he worked in agriculture for 10 years for a team of gypsies. he said they were number 4 and big, fat. The gypsies told him that during the night they got out of the van with swords in hand and 3-4 chased at a time, got in the car and went straight to the field with them. He cut off her head and buried her. I could see these 4 crossing a bridge over the Snake River. At night with an Aryan White underage girl. This girl was beaten and was the victim of gypsies. One of the gypsies tells the girl that he now intends to kill me. the girl insists not to do so and leaves me alone. Voices that shout immediately say she will be raped and killed.

It was taken by those close to you.

I hear rumors of outrageous people saying that gypsies are killing your boys who are protecting you. we called them. We only come to create problems and then pay. We are Christians and we work for Italians. Children / teenagers do not leave because they are afraid to kill you.

two children approach and tell me that I will remain alive until those from heaven come, but they, the children, will die.

Children are victims of evil and evil Christian intent Attending to being physically and spiritually the thing that has loaded my conscience making me cry many times.

while I was going to Valencia airport, the voices of others warned me to protect myself, the gypsies were following me, they wanted to kill me. inside the airport while sitting in the waiting room before boarding the plane I noticed a Gypsy over 40 talking on the phone about their intention.

Malta.

Children and young adults have come to Malta to offer me their help for physical and spiritual protection. for malicious reasons, children born with natural spiritual abilities and / or yoga meditations from a natural orientation of consciousness have been misinterpreted and accused of being condemned by the population.

Malta

Valencia Airport and gypsies, warnings. The young people at a distance communicated to me through telepathic abilities to avoid the gypsies who would kill me being put by those who work for Italy. inside the airport, a gypsy over the age of 45 is seen talking on the phone in the waiting room before boarding a plane. The conversation was about what was happening in Malta. Airport and the press release. You could see the news of the war here. near the airport, my voice tells me: look what a war we are having here.

It was their procedures of capturing people with natural spiritual abilities and yoga practitioners some said they had been deceived by the government. their sufferings and experiences are horrible. Some witches worked for this organization in order to capture and control the victims. Captured victims poisoned with substances that weaken the victim unable to help herself by affecting their abilities. it was a terror to all these souls. Helpless children and young people, traumatized and terrified by the evil of the world and their situation, unable to ask anyone for help. All this happened in Malta. some of them went out, escaping or leaving them, they had to hide to survive, some on the roofs of buildings, in the countryside and in the city. it was a method of exterminating them by drawing the light of life from their souls that nature gave them the right abilities. they felt condemned by the wickedness of this world because of misinterpreted interpretations by the religious world. they lived through the trauma until they died in terrible suffering. The streets day and night secretly spied and chased. Hidden in the car that follows the road, stationary or on the street, through the streets of the city and the old houses in the countryside. some claim to have passed first from Italy and then to have been brought here or from Spain, from Romania. the victims were punished and controlled by spiritual attacks of witchcraft through the clear vision of spiritual abilities that some could not make a decision to help themselves. Fear and trauma continue. I heard children in Italy - Arezzo, then in Spain - Gandia. All this really happened. There were boys who tried to help me by supporting me spiritually but also by protecting me. They have been the victims of spiritual and physical attacks and attacks. A day / night activity. it was a terrible time. Attend this active war. The voices of the child victims who emptied me to tears are often like spiritual witnesses. Some were killed. There are also some spiritual witnesses, but for security reasons they do not dare to report. it is the fault of the authorities, the government, civil protection employees of all ranks and religions in general, much more the Judeo-Christian religion.

The current situation: day-night tension on the part of the aggressors in a continuous unbearable spiritual suffering. physically and spiritually threatened. In constant vigilance to avoid being poisoned by food. Never leave the house early in the morning or in the evening after sunset / night sunset. I can't follow a Work for This program. I make sure every night that the doors and windows are tightly closed to avoid being physically attacked.

I am human and I want my rights between people. I need physical protection and to stop and drive away the spiritual and physical aggressors. I ask for security. I struggled to survive for over 3 years of terrorist activity. I am forced to inform internationally hoping to take protective measures and save myself. This terrorist organization of influence for the Catholic / Orthodox Christian Church must be stopped.

Malta

Children and young people have been the victims of physical abductions and spiritual attacks. They offered to give me physical and spiritual protection. Many were caught. children who offered me answers to their testimonies through their spiritual abilities as well as the physical presence experienced, they communicated to me. Victims' voices are heard nearby as they move away. One night at about 2:30 a girl's voice is heard desperately asking for help. repeating to ask for help with all her voice, explaining that they would kill her. The man who had this child says he cut her throat. Voice that looks like a gypsy.

The precipice on the south shore of Malta was used for throwing corpses or vines at night, which were swallowed by the big waves.

Some men say that he does all this for angels working for the Christian church. they want to kill all children born with natural spiritual abilities because religion and priests forbid. I make it known that Italy paid Romanians for these deeds. Italian and Romanian Christian wizards for the Christian church committed inhuman and evil deeds.

malta area full of vampires who by tearing their souls experience unbearable physical pain and strange states that overwhelm him. This procedure is used to kill people here on the island of Malta and beyond. when the person is attacked he becomes vulnerable unable to protect himself from physical attacks, physically killed, spiritually killed by snatching the soul. These attacks of many kinds being experienced by me. Often on the verge of death.

my consciousness is loaded and traumatized by what I have experienced so far physically and spiritually speaking. I often shed tears because of the suffering of the children.

to cast spells and spiritual attacks on me to destroy these memories of mine so that I could protect Italy by avoiding denunciation and remembrance of them.

These attacks of many kinds are experienced by me. Often on the verge of death. my conscience is charged and traumatized by what I have experienced so far physically and spiritually speaking. I often cry over the suffering of children. I cast spells and spiritual attacks on myself to destroy these memories so that I could protect Italy by avoiding reporting and remembering them. seated bench come 2 cops in control and to close the gates of the park. I'm asking to vacate the park while I ask if he knows a place where I can stay tonight. At that moment a boy like

witnesses with spiritual abilities also cannot afford to make statements in the form of denunciation of what is really happening because they are afraid to be witnesses because they will be exposed to risk.

those from the Christian tribe and what is from the outside but employees of this organization had the courage to declare in their favor because they have support. I was warned that I would not be able to denounce the Christian church for its deeds.

impossible to set foot on the territory of these two countries, Italy and Romania.

The NATO alliance in Christian countries has intervened to fight Islamic religious terrorism on the territory of Islamic countries. currently NATO territory, Christian member countries of NATO with an activity of Christian religious terrorism on their territory. We hope that the Arab countries will unite to create an alliance to intervene in the fight against Christian religious terrorism in the countries.

The Judeo-Christian terrorist organization

‌ I am terrified of the wickedness of the Italian people. I am terrified of Christianity and of inferior and negative Christian human beings. A country of sorcery and Christian curses. country where the Christian goes to church to curse invoking the name of the Lord they asked the priest. Many Italian women have told me that when they make their presence in the church for religious programs in mind they make a prayer for the curse, to curse people. I have heard many go to church / priest to curse. I have not heard or known anyone go to the witch to bless a person who has a certain thing. Everyone expresses malice and selfishness. The behavior of Italians throughout their lives has been expressed as evil. the Italians verbally insulted me by attacking me and threatening me with curses all over Italy. Even death threats. My experience for 18 months was horrible. I have not seen anything holy in Italy. For me Italians and Italy is an evil country. day and night second after second were horror. Rejected by all, threatened, insulted, cursed, poisoned by food, cattle, living in fear and constant trauma. All I did in Italy was look for and find work. when we left the CV, the Italians said that the data on the CV and photos will be used to go to the witches to curse. From Rome to Northern Italy.

after what happened, Italy pretends to give me a deposit but also tells me that this money will be used in terrorist organizations. They will say that I refused the bail. While I was sitting on a bedside table, the state police passed by and checked my documents. he calls the phone and tells his police colleague that they must arrest me and that he has refused bail. He hangs up the phone, we don't arrest him. I remember an Italian man involved in doing evil who said that bail money was used there to pay for acts of terrorism. and he will declare that he has refused the bail for the damage done to me by Italy and the Italians. He adds that if he finds out that we Italians have done all this and are under embargo, we are not interested, we have a great fishing and we do not starve. Turin. the state police tell me in the face that the Pope is an asshole for choosing this.

Everything was organized Italy-Romania / Jewish-Christian. He started in Arezzo with accusations and motivations for the program. they put me in that situation that they used as a testimony for their plans. The evidence of the testimony of the time was their purpose / interest and the creation they used. They had me destroyed by magicians and hired magicians for Judeo-Christian religious purposes. he had discovered that there are children and young people with spiritual abilities born and / or acquired with a good conscience through yoga practices. it was decided that they should be spiritually destroyed by spiritual attacks, food poisoning to destroy their abilities by destroying mental health. Ucciderli. I was condemned to suffer in front of the public and they encouraged the world to hurt me. frightened by this evil world, I run from one place to another. They hired prisoners and criminals from Romania for the mission called Saints, prisoners released by legal decision taken by the Romanian authorities. Pope Francis appreciated Romania's move to free these people from prisons. Statement of Pope Francis during his visit to Romania.

On the field, agricultural area where for a while I lived on land. I tried to write what happened in the form of a testimony. While the magicians engaged in the protection of Italy attacked me spiritually and threatened me trying to stop me from writing. He decided to poison me to stop me from writing. I was interrupted but I have about 40 A4 pages. With the help of Italy the family - parents and siblings, including the sister, were put as a tool they used and consequently for all their iniquities were put to protection and support. they became victims while creating victims. Receiving support, my sister Alisa takes courage and tells me that I am making fun of you and killing you with all Romanians. When I left Italy, I was followed by many Italians and Romans in agreement with them but with different missions. they visited offices and staff hired by the services to confess wrongfully and be rejected by them, thus making sure that I was condemned to the streets of the cities suffering. they also made physical contact with people on the street, asking me to ignore them for not helping me. Groups of Romanians squeezed and shouted, making themselves heard by the general public, declaring reasons to be hated, hated and blamed on me. my hope of finding work was impossible because the population responded in their favor. They shouted, saying that you no longer have a chance to work, everyone rejects you, no one helps you. I destroyed you and made you ashamed here too. I had to look for civilization and civilized people one day. People treated me with hatred.witches who with specific methods develop the ability to vampirize in the name of exorcism and enchant the victim by controlling and even condemning her, are engaged in the mission of tracking down and scanning people's souls by exorcising by snatching the soul into free energy, whichit means that the light of the soul fluctuates freely not visible to the physical eye but visible to the spiritual eye. with this method he condemns the incarnate soul by taking energy / light from life. Human souls remain doomed to be spiritually weakened without light. These are spiritually evolved souls with the light of life. what yoga practitioners, reincarnated human souls, evolved positive souls are condemned by the Christian church and priests. It has been said in the name of Christianity that they are demons, just as it has been wrongly said of me. physically killed and / or spiritually killed by a vampirized spiritual attack by snatching the soul to death and its complete disappearance no longer exists. The victim can be attacked by several aggressors. This procedure is very horrible and painful. the procedure is to no longer reincarnate the human soul and not be saved in heaven / astral. In most cases, young people and children who consciously offered to provide me with their assistance and protection ended up physically and spiritually dead. these fights kept me awake day and night for a long time. They were given immunity because they knew ignorance as a reaction of the general public because everything is in the name of religion. an example is the Maltese population which for 10 months of terror with day and night activity was not a worried reaction, but since I explained what is really happening there has been hatred and threat from the population as a reaction. this is the immunity that the Judeo-Christian terrorist organization obtains.

I remind you that the municipal police of Catalonia / Spain have told me in front of me that they cannot help me because I am a Saint. Verily I say unto you, I have not seen anything holy in all this. lerida / Spain A man of Romanian nationality with an open beer from which he drinks while on the street where there were passers-by is heard loudly saying that he is a saint. Take the example).

I have so much to say about the Christian religion, but I refrain from saying it.

Better a saint than a Christian. Or vice versa? Christian mile instead of Saint

Religious terrorism

The crimes of the Christian and Jewish church Judeo-Christian organization Romania - Italy organized terrorism Events in Romania, Spain, Italy and Malta.

witchcraft was done to control me and forget what happened to avoid testimonies and possible complaints. Cursed by many in various ways, I have curses that have been thrown at me by Italian and Romanian citizens. spells of many kinds and brutally attacked spiritually, energetically vampirized by snatching his soul. Surrounded by Italian magicians and Romanian magicians who attack me day and night, living in constant terror and suffering. my soul of a white light with a Golden-White aura and golden wings with diamond-like sparkles. The size of the spirit exceeded the size of the physical body, and my presence in a room illuminated it with the light of my spirit. Purity and spiritual enlightenment. a pleasure of paradise at the level of the soul. My soul was destroyed

Christians and the Christian religion Catholicism / Orthodoxy.

Priest Tivoli. for interest in working the inside in Tivoli is the in a church the inside to see the art interior for never having seen a catholic church (Roman Christian Orthodox country). After entering I see 3 priests next to me. He saw me and started talking ... this and boy. we talked and asked the state police for the data and the photo of this boy but he refused. We want to kill him. Now we know who he is. They notice that I am listening and decide to go to the shelter of another church room. a girl standing next to you priests and ahead of a loud piano / musical organ sitting was constantly looking at me with big eyes and open mouth to have seen me and heard from the priests. 2 priests themselves snowing outside church taking the girl time she asks What and him? He is the Holy Spirit. don't look him in the eye because he can see your sins and hurt you. I had looked at him and it didn't hurt.

He continued to look at the art and the inner messages that for a moment my mind escapes a Christian historical knowledge that also blocks him mentally. I hear the words of the priest who was in the church. I see that you know all the secrets of the church. I get out of there and get seen. I go out of the church and as soon as I close the door I hear the voice of the priest shouting loudly I have you BESTEMATOOO

Always the same day and place Tivoli i enter another church and the entrance inside church I stop and continue to watch architectural work. a woman saw me and let the priest know of my presence and the priest replied that she had seen me and that she was already in the photo with me to have a video camera at the entrance to the church. I hear him say the following words, WE AMAZEAMO.

Ancona. February and very cold living outside. a 50-year-old man with long hair and a beard who greets me and starts talking to me. I was waiting for a bus. He offers to make an appointment at the bar to talk and he invites me into the house offering me a bedroom for 3 days. he invites me to dinner and after he begins to feel different, I look in the mirror badly seen and red. He speaks to me saying that he has done a lot of harm in his life, crime, drug trafficking and prostitution including imprisonment. a man of the Catholic Church as a rank and I went to church with him and dressed as a priest and with other priests for religious programs where me and individuals present spectator listening to the religious program. during the day I hear a voice of a woman telling me not to go to that man who is raising you, I will make you worse, if he sees. I saw that in the morning at the bar he passed a card that seemed to hide dust or tablets, telling the bartender in words that they must kill me. bartender takes pile of paper opens and makes me a coffee. I drink without refusing. Don't judge me badly for accepting seeing the situation, as an effect it made me a simple person and I react late to the risk.

I hear this man talking about Chessa with a priest saying I raised this boy to amaze him but he resists he hadn't hurt him much. I wanted to kiss him and hit him at home but I realized that he had done physical self-defense. but we talked about doing Camino Santiago and one night in the field while the amazon sleeps with a stone hitting their head. I'm gone.

Padova. Third day I didn't eat. I enter a Caritas center where 4 people are busy with Caritas services. a priest and a nun are present. He introduced me and talked for a while that Catholic Church nun comes and says in words that last night I called myself a priest to say that this boy is a demon. We have to raise him. Madam, you answer that you must first talk to mewe talk and he tells me to wait a moment. He comes back and tells me that Mrs. Monaca offers to cook a dish for you and come back at 6:30 am. He offered me a ticket with explanations to introduce me, but he refused to return, avoiding being raised.

in Romania: A person discovers that I know him from his sins and the idea worries him, so he declares that he will go to the priest and pay him money to curse and kill me. What he does. the Christian sinner cursed me with the priest of the Christian church for my knowledge of his sins

Orthodox priests have the custom of desecrating cemeteries by exhuming the bodies of the dead and then placing their bodies in the monastery and Orthodox church for believers to worship and pray for a fee, that is, after paying an entrance fee. following a question from someone to the priest, the priest replies that he no longer buries them but puts them directly to worship.

an elderly woman next to my parents' house Christian witch who courted and the circumstances of the property of this alien-infested witch. The old witch was shouting loudly every day we curse you! I cursed you! to have a negative influence on the inhabitants of the village and on those who turn to the sorcery of this ancient Orthodox religion. This woman has managed to influence people to show hatred for me. One day as I was approaching the gate at the exit of the courtyard I felt a very negative spiritual energy and I noticed that my mother was approaching the old witch. I can see an entity in his body belonging to the race of aliens with insect eyes. the old woman grabs both of my mother's hands and speaks to him, telling me negative things, encouraged by hatred.

Alina and Reptilians in religious beliefs.

a reptile sees himself from the Astral and speaks to me: Do you think that if you have freed yourself we are afraid of you? Do you think we can't control you? .. Keep talking There are also attacks and threats from aliens.

Turin. given the behavior of uncivilized / domestic people and evil people I prefer to retire at a time for my safety and avoid contact with the Society. Time Hare crishna. 4 Monachi. I tell in a few words my situation and spiritual interests. I feel the Monks have emails that influence the Monks to hurt me. I hear the voice of a man entering the courtyard of the Temple and shouting loudly to the Monk that they must kill me. he began to lose his mental quality and to be incapable and to have a block in the sense of the ability to do a job. I hear them talking about putting a student in my food, talking to witches to kill me. they talk to people to kill me and there they will pay (words said by the son of Chief Tiempio) I kill him. Spiritual Master of the Temple says in strong words that he goes to Catholic church priests to Bestermarmi.

‌I was orphaned by a book to read and found that supreme God Hare Crishna and a race of aliens Reptilians name earned from the physical appearance. This aspect worries me. I went out of the Temple.

In Italy, a religious program of the Illuminati broadcast online can see and hear the sermon and the presence of people in which they preach like a race of gray aliens with big black eyes that appears on the screen of a video projector. According to their statements, the alien God of Jews and responsible for the writing of the Bible. This is a public meeting.

Old paintings with UFO paintings and references to aliens belonging to the Christian Catholic Church were broadcast on Italian television.

Sundara said:
You could be cleaning dirt off of yourself and it could be affecting your environment. Clean the external environment afterward.

How do we do that? is Vinasa Mantra one of it?
For me, I visualize and imagine my home in White Golden/Golden and Satanic Blue light(one at a time), I also visualize hundreds of Father Satan's Sigil in satanic blue fire in my room like moving around like fireflies(a bit bigger than that).

I have one doubt, is it safe to use Vinasa Mantra for anyone? I read somewhere, not to use Vinasa. If I recall it well, it was a warning for not using it on yourself, right? But we can use the Mantra on our surroundings, like our home, this is true right? I can use it for banishing enemy entities and energies in my home?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back