Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Greys were rolling on the astral (share your funny incidents with the enemy, here)

Niko_is_666

While questioning about "What if I am a jew attack" on a different thread/topic, an incident with a grey flashed back in my mind and it was the funniest moment of my life.

I am not sure if you will find this funny but these are tough times and I wanted to share this to brighten someone's day either through this or by reminding them if they have encountered something hilarious like this with the enemy.

Here's what happened with me somewhere in the mid of 2020:
I was lying on my sides on my bed and suddenly I was unable to move, my vision became blurred but focused at the same time(like moving fast). Time felt slow but I was hearing aeolian tone in my ears(like really fast wind) the same time I saw an outline next to my bed, I was able to see it. The outline was in small dots in humanoid form but a big head and a bit skinny body like. I knew it was an attack and since my right hand was near my face, which was folded into a loose fist(due to the attack) my right hand's middle finger unfolded slowly like this:
tenor.gif

I was not using the other hand like in the gif above but I was quite shocked myself that I was displaying my middle finger during an attack. The slow movement of the finger made it very funny.

The attack was over when my finger was fully unraveled. After a few moment I realized what I did and I literally laughed like Jameson from spider man:
tenor-111111111111.gif

Now whenever I remember this incident, I always imagine that Grey crying like an NPC and rolling away from me on the astral, lol
3p9kef.jpg

I hope my english did not unfunny this post. I was laughing wild while typing this. It was the funniest thing that has ever happened to me and I will never forget this xD.

I am pretty sure hilarious stuff like this has happened with many SS. Feel free to share it here :)

Nikois666 said:
While questioning about "What if I am a jew attack" on a different thread/topic, an incident with a grey flashed back in my mind and it was the funniest moment of my life.

I am not sure if you will find this funny but these are tough times and I wanted to share this to brighten someone's day either through this or by reminding them if they have encountered something hilarious like this with the enemy.

I was lying on my sides on my bed and suddenly I was unable to move, my vision became blurred but focused at the same time(like moving fast). Time felt slow but I was hearing aeolian tone in my ears(like really fast wind) the same time I saw an outline next to my bed, I was able to see it. The outline was in small dots in humanoid form but a big head and a bit skinny body like. I knew it was an attack and since my right hand was near my face, which was folded into a loose fist(due to the attack) my right hand's middle finger unfolded slowly like this:
tenor.gif

I was not using the other hand like in the gif above but I was quite shocked myself that I was displaying my middle finger during an attack. The slow movement of the finger made it very funny.

The attack was over when my finger was fully unraveled. After a few moment I realized what I did and I literally laughed like Jameson from spider man:
tenor-111111111111.gif

Now whenever I remember this incident, I always imagine that Grey crying like an NPC and rolling away from me on the astral, lol
3p9kef.jpg

I hope my english did not unfunny this post. I was laughing wild while typing this. It was the funniest thing that has ever happened to me and I will never forget this xD.

I am pretty sure hilarious stuff like this has happened with many SS. Feel free to share it here :)
The grey was offended :lol:

mercury_wisdom said:
Nikois666 said:

tenor.gif

tenor-111111111111.gif

3p9kef.jpg

The grey was offended :lol:

Definitely, lol.

Nikois666 said:

tenor.gif

tenor-111111111111.gif

3p9kef.jpg

I think you are the only one who has experienced something like this lmao xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back