We have lost

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
Enki4ever
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Enki4ever »

If we had really lost then this whole forum site would have disappeared and everyone would be micro-chipped cattle. Since that hasn't happened-we haven't lost.
SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. WE HAVE WORK TO DO.


Hail Father Satan
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

WEASZX wrote:Please consider what I have to say.

Humanity has lost this war. The truth is we lost a long time ago. Im not sure when exactly; Im not sure who's the enemy and who isn't but that's beyond the point. I wouldn't advise to lose hope, but general humanity has lost and there is no hope for them.

Organizations like Infowars are fighting a losing battle, but because of them our enemy is slowed down. During the time we still have, I believe we should look into and discuss our options, specifically when it comes to mandatory vaccinations.

The coming vaccines are literally a bioweapon. Among many things, they'll shut down the immune system over time and cause infertility. If anyone wasn't already aware of this, Infowars has covered it in much depth. Perhaps people here don't approve of Infowars, but we should utilize them and other organizations who oppose the establishment.

Expecting the worst case scenario, being that you don't have the means to evade vaccinations and can expect to take the them- we should look into ways to resist and reduce the affects we will have. The Joy of Satan has mentioned that healing will be an important skill in the future in order to heal advanced diseases from the enemy. Well, they were damn right and the future is now. Hopefully they have already planned for this and will share their ideas with us, but I haven't seen this from them or anyone yet. Im able to heal on a good day, and perhaps heal covid 19 but Im not confident in my ability when it comes to these bioweapons.

Infowars apparently have financial difficulties, so I would suggest that we help them by purchasing from their store. Maybe they arent directly our ally, but right now that's the best we have.

Ps Im not shilling for infowars :)

You are a failure, this is all I can understand from your lines.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Purified666 »

WEASZX wrote:Please consider what I have to say. :roll:
Organizations like Infowars are fighting a losing battle, but because of them our enemy is slowed down.
The last thing the enemy is slowed down by is their controlled opposition that is infowars. Alex Jones is a coward that is in bed with the enemy, despite his ramblings on how he's against them. He never said anything bad about jews.

So quit your demoralization attempts.
From nothing... power.

Ignorance doesn't mean innocence.

Disregard nihilism, embrace Satan.

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Marchosias! Hail Anubis! Hail Haures!
Hail Satan!

Better times draw near.
https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=WHmGntCUQ4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVp9GxRlv0
Image
Image

This is your leader. Will you too share the same destiny?
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: We have lost

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Me and many others a ready to go scorched earth over this. Juden stole our future. We have nothing to really look forward to or live for. Kill em all/ white revolt 卐卐卐卐
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
NakedPluto
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: We have lost

Post by NakedPluto »

Bye bye jewy.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: We have lost

Post by Blitzkreig »

NinRick wrote:
WEASZX wrote:...
...
Nobody is saying the vaccine is not bad, but we (SS) and even normies will withstand. Gentiles are tough and have been living in toxic clownworld for some time now. Some will die or suffer permanent damage, unfortunately, but we will win in the end and fix all of this.

Like HP Cobra said awhile ago: this is not "the" microchip or nanobot vaccine. I am not saying it is not bad, but if this was the event that would kill us permanently, then we would've been told by the Gods to fight specifically this 5 years ago. They would've been signing us like mad from then until now if this was our imminent doom.

We are in a fight, no doubt, but we have the upper hand. Do people forget all those RTR's done for years, let alone the last few months of brutal attacks against the enemy? We are beating them, and these lockdown and vaccine attacks only seem dangerous because they are desperate in nature, not because they come from a position of real strength. They are swinging like a wild animal with a boot on its throat. Its claws may swipe us, but it cannot bite us, and it is choking under our attacks. As long as we keep up the effort, we will be victories, regardless of any scratches we get.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: We have lost

Post by slyscorpion »

Why do you think we started doing the ritual to take down the barrier or "veil" right now and focus so much on redoing the rtrs. We haven't lost but this time does call for really putting effort in more than any other time. What I would say is we are not lost yet. The Jews had to try. If they didn't think they were in trouble they wouldn't be trying to push stuff through so fast. It's not the best of our race or humanity we are going to lose. Most of those people are already awake at least somewhat and resisting. All hope is most definitely not lost yet. If they were proposing a brainchip in the same way they are the vaccine right now and people had already started to get it then I might agree with you but we have not lost yet. We are not even close to that point. So it is you that should pull your head out of the sand. Oh and yes you are shilling for infowars. You told us to buy something from their store and support them and go to their websites etc. I am familiar with Jones I have listened to a couple of his podcasts before he tells a lot of untruths and half truths mixed with a little bit of truth and useful information sometimes that is how it draws people in cause they don't question it they just think the whole thing is truth. He puts focus away from the Jews and says Hitler was part of this New World Order of the enemy and he says good things about xtianity sometimes even praising Jewsus on air. He also shills that Satanism is the NWO. These are all lies if you read anything on our site. I believe he is being used by the enemy to keep people distracted and from finding the real truth. He is not a threat to nothing he is helping them. He is probably being payed by the same people he's supposedly condemning and being told what to say often.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

The fact that the OP has to claim he's not shilling for Infowars, means that he's shilling for Infowars.

Assuming he still reads this thread and hasn't utterly been purged for being an agent of enemy demoralization, fuck right off.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: We have lost

Post by Larissa666 »

Enough with demoralization, please.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
Gear88
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Gear88 »

Purified666 wrote:
WEASZX wrote:Please consider what I have to say. :roll:
Organizations like Infowars are fighting a losing battle, but because of them our enemy is slowed down.
The last thing the enemy is slowed down by is their controlled opposition that is infowars. Alex Jones is a coward that is in bed with the enemy, despite his ramblings on how he's against them. He never said anything bad about jews.

So quit your demoralization attempts.
Alex Jones is just controlled opposition member:@[WEASZX]. The sheer fact is Jones continues with christ cuckery he is basically a person who corrals people into another hamster wheel. In other words you might be on the atheist train and might be learning his stuff. But he is slowly moving you into another kosher direction.

I'm not denying Jones hasn't done good for all the stupid shit like faking his secret entrance into the Bohemian Grove. For all intents and purposes he does state certain truths.

But one ultimate truth isn't said "Jones is in bed with the enemy(jews and shabbos)". In the end the jews just use him to promote Xtianized-Paganism. "Oy vey goyim believe jebus krast is some Paganz heroez".

It's just a maneuver to get people to pour their soul into the messiah to manifest him and crush the gentiles.

Also [@WEASZX] just because bad things happen such as this demoralization phase your going through. Isn't all bad because people are just gonna fight harder for their freedoms.

Even if the enemy kills of a lot of people or sickens people or does whatever reaping of the volk. It matters in the sense people will ask questions. If these lockdowns and anti-covid-19 measurements need to continue as far as 2022-2023 then so be it.

It's good, I'm glad this whole hoopla since mid-2019 has occurred finally people can wake the fuck up and realize we are under hostile occupation. Look at the Republicans every major Trump support hates them. People are wanting Trump to invent a new political party based on Populism. Sure it's not full blown NS but it's better than Democraps and Republicans eating shit all the time and just filling their pockets with money for the "Great Reset".

Let the enemy pull their bullshit. All it means is more shit will fall back on them. And even if they are successful at it not everyone is gonna be happy with it. This is basically the sermons and Gods mentioning said "negative events or hardships" occurring. In the end it'll just help solidify the masses we are under enemy control and that needs to change.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
User avatar
truth.seeker1
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by truth.seeker1 »

No, we haven't lost. Get your shit together OP.

People are waking up by the hour. What a year ago would be considered another "conspiracy theory" is now being openly shared, discussed and written about even on mainstream media and communication platforms.

I'm from Poland and reading similar news outlets almost daily. I can vouch for people when I say that they are waking up fast. In the comments sections all across the internet, people are expressing their hate for the jews and their NWO plans along with all the shit they are doing with Covid pandemic to advance their agenda. And those comments usually end up the most up-voted of them all, which again goes to show that gentiles are fed up with this bullshit and are seeing through it.

Considering that a year ago such a stance could pretty much only be found among typical obscure and edgy conspiracy theory sites, this shows how far and fast things are going. Hate for the jews is literally becoming mainstream.

There have also been powerful protests spanning just im my country alone over the last several months that counted houndreds of thousands of people at one time. For a 38 milion country that is something.

So turn that frown upside down and do some RTR's for the team.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: We have lost

Post by Henu the Great »

NinRick wrote:
WEASZX wrote:Please consider what I have to say.

Humanity has lost this war. The truth is we lost a long time ago. Im not sure when exactly; Im not sure who's the enemy and who isn't but that's beyond the point. I wouldn't advise to lose hope, but general humanity has lost and there is no hope for them.

Organizations like Infowars are fighting a losing battle, but because of them our enemy is slowed down. During the time we still have, I believe we should look into and discuss our options, specifically when it comes to mandatory vaccinations.

The coming vaccines are literally a bioweapon. Among many things, they'll shut down the immune system over time and cause infertility. If anyone wasn't already aware of this, Infowars has covered it in much depth. Perhaps people here don't approve of Infowars, but we should utilize them and other organizations who oppose the establishment.

Expecting the worst case scenario, being that you don't have the means to evade vaccinations and can expect to take the them- we should look into ways to resist and reduce the affects we will have. The Joy of Satan has mentioned that healing will be an important skill in the future in order to heal advanced diseases from the enemy. Well, they were damn right and the future is now. Hopefully they have already planned for this and will share their ideas with us, but I haven't seen this from them or anyone yet. Im able to heal on a good day, and perhaps heal covid 19 but Im not confident in my ability when it comes to these bioweapons.

Infowars apparently have financial difficulties, so I would suggest that we help them by purchasing from their store. Maybe they arent directly our ally, but right now that's the best we have.

Ps Im not shilling for infowars :)
You are a failure, this is all I can understand from your lines.
That's right, and thanks for quoting him so we can read the post after he asked it for deletion.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

Larissa666 wrote:Enough with demoralization, please.
Satan and our Gods already said that we have won. So he denies them.
Just look at all his posts, he is just trash..
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

Henu the Great wrote:
NinRick wrote:
WEASZX wrote:Please consider what I have to say.

Humanity has lost this war. The truth is we lost a long time ago. Im not sure when exactly; Im not sure who's the enemy and who isn't but that's beyond the point. I wouldn't advise to lose hope, but general humanity has lost and there is no hope for them.

Organizations like Infowars are fighting a losing battle, but because of them our enemy is slowed down. During the time we still have, I believe we should look into and discuss our options, specifically when it comes to mandatory vaccinations.

The coming vaccines are literally a bioweapon. Among many things, they'll shut down the immune system over time and cause infertility. If anyone wasn't already aware of this, Infowars has covered it in much depth. Perhaps people here don't approve of Infowars, but we should utilize them and other organizations who oppose the establishment.

Expecting the worst case scenario, being that you don't have the means to evade vaccinations and can expect to take the them- we should look into ways to resist and reduce the affects we will have. The Joy of Satan has mentioned that healing will be an important skill in the future in order to heal advanced diseases from the enemy. Well, they were damn right and the future is now. Hopefully they have already planned for this and will share their ideas with us, but I haven't seen this from them or anyone yet. Im able to heal on a good day, and perhaps heal covid 19 but Im not confident in my ability when it comes to these bioweapons.

Infowars apparently have financial difficulties, so I would suggest that we help them by purchasing from their store. Maybe they arent directly our ally, but right now that's the best we have.

Ps Im not shilling for infowars :)
You are a failure, this is all I can understand from your lines.
That's right, and thanks for quoting him so we can read the post after he asked it for deletion.
Dude I hate this little piece of .... so much, fucking disgusting little worm.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: We have lost

Post by Henu the Great »

NinRick wrote: Dude I hate this little piece of .... so much, fucking disgusting little worm.
I know right... That user has done nothing but feeble attemps at subverting the whole time he has been here...
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
Yes! We can also see results now, it is getting soo obvious!

We will fight hard commander!
Thank you for everything!
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: We have lost

Post by Blackdragon666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
One thing I've noticed is that Christianity is falling fast. I see everyone ridiculing it everywhere. It will not survive the decade.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Blackdragon666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
One thing I've noticed is that Christianity is falling fast. I see everyone ridiculing it everywhere. It will not survive the decade.
We will see things in regards to progress in the next years that our eyes will not believe. Positive things for a large part too.

We are doing very well.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

Blackdragon666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
One thing I've noticed is that Christianity is falling fast. I see everyone ridiculing it everywhere. It will not survive the decade.
thats awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unfortunately where I live I don't notice that at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: also is shitlam falling and is antisemitism reaching HUGE LEVELS because the media barely reports it at all
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

heres some good news Canada is turning against pisslam albeit gradually

https://en.abna24.com/news//islamophobi ... ments-list
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

NinRick wrote: Dude I hate this little piece of .... so much, fucking disgusting little worm.
People who subvert others on this forum deserve nothing less than the Belfast Six Pack.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
Thousahll
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Thousahll »

This is infuriating me! Pathetic piece of shit! I'll up my RTR from now on! You fucking jews you deserve life worse than death! In the future we will make your little pissrael a place where even a bird don't want to take a shit!
Untethered
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1344
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: We have lost

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Yeah Christianity is falling getting attacked everywhere and more Pagans are also becoming National Socialists.
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: We have lost

Post by Henu the Great »

ShadowTheRaven wrote: People who subvert others on this forum deserve nothing less than the Belfast Six Pack.
I had to look up what that is.

The act of shooting someone in both elbows, knees, and ankles. The person shot will usually black out after the first couple shots, but after coming out of shock the pain will be unbearable. People who are given the belfast six pack usually deserve it.

LoL at the bolded part. You sure are one mean dude.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: We have lost

Post by Larissa666 »

I am not saying that WEASZX is a shill, but you can notice that shills are rampant these days, it was never like this before.


Other day, in one White Nationalist online group there was some jewess who tried to demoralize everyone there. For couple of days she was playing the act, then she started private messaging people in the group, telling them how they are “on the wrong side of the history” and tried to “deradicalize” people.


Do not let anything shake your spirit. This amount of shills lately means that we are doing the right thing. We WILL win!



Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
NinRick wrote: Dude I hate this little piece of .... so much, fucking disgusting little worm.
People who subvert others on this forum deserve nothing less than the Belfast Six Pack.
I am afraid I do not quite understand what you are trying to communicate to me. Sorry.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

NinRick wrote: I am afraid I do not quite understand what you are trying to communicate to me. Sorry.
It's a form of kneecapping where you tie somebody to a chair and you shoot them six times. Twice in the elbows, twice in the knees, twice in the ankles. It's non-lethal, but they'll come out of it a quadriplegic 99% of the time.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Larissa666 wrote:I am not saying that WEASZX is a shill, but you can notice that shills are rampant these days, it was never like this before.
Surprising to hear you say that, considering you come off as one of the more hardline people on this forum, to me at least. Your signature gives me that vibe, "The Gods don't condone mediocrity", either that or I'm interpreting that in an extreme way.

I mean look, if someone's actively attempting to demoralize people on this forum it probably means they're a traitor and must face the consequences.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 am

Re: We have lost

Post by Pisces »

Henu the Great wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote: People who subvert others on this forum deserve nothing less than the Belfast Six Pack.
I had to look up what that is.

The act of shooting someone in both elbows, knees, and ankles. The person shot will usually black out after the first couple shots, but after coming out of shock the pain will be unbearable. People who are given the belfast six pack usually deserve it.

LoL at the bolded part. You sure are one mean dude.
Lol I too had to look it up and found that same definition :lol:
Fire fRTRs! Victory will be ours!
Check out my song below :)
https://mega.nz/file/DOgAlCBJ#ckjTt6m_3 ... PRVk_qCEWA
Hail Satan!
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Henu the Great wrote: I had to look up what that is.

The act of shooting someone in both elbows, knees, and ankles. The person shot will usually black out after the first couple shots, but after coming out of shock the pain will be unbearable. People who are given the belfast six pack usually deserve it.

LoL at the bolded part. You sure are one mean dude.
Indeed, I can be extremely heartless. It's a trait all of us must have.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
NinRick wrote: I am afraid I do not quite understand what you are trying to communicate to me. Sorry.
It's a form of kneecapping where you tie somebody to a chair and you shoot them six times. Twice in the elbows, twice in the knees, twice in the ankles. It's non-lethal, but they'll come out of it a quadriplegic 99% of the time.
So you wish that happens to me?
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: We have lost

Post by Henu the Great »

ShadowTheRaven wrote: Indeed, I can be extremely heartless. It's a trait all of us must have.
Only when the situation requires it. ;)
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: We have lost

Post by Larissa666 »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:I am not saying that WEASZX is a shill, but you can notice that shills are rampant these days, it was never like this before.
Surprising to hear you say that, considering you come off as one of the more hardline people on this forum, to me at least. Your signature gives me that vibe, "The Gods don't condone mediocrity", either that or I'm interpreting that in an extreme way.

I mean look, if someone's actively attempting to demoralize people on this forum it probably means they're a traitor and must face the consequences.
The reason is, he has been on this forum for at least a year, if I am not wrong. I kinda have soft spot for long term members. If he came recently and started writing this crap, yeah, my bs alarm would immediately go off.


I just know that I had situation where I did somewhat doubted our victory, but I rather quickly came to my senses. From that I learned that, yes, no matter what you feel inside yourself, keep it to yourself. Do not contaminate other people here. Therefore, I thought the OP is going through the same situation I was going through.


I hope that explains myself.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: We have lost

Post by slyscorpion »

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is so Oy Vey like this other retard who said to not do RTR's and the Rituals. Oy vey goyim. Plz Stahp.

The time is coming for the enemy, and nobody can stop this.

On the contrary, humanity is winning for once after a very long time of being total losers.
One thing I've noticed is that Christianity is falling fast. I see everyone ridiculing it everywhere. It will not survive the decade.
thats awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unfortunately where I live I don't notice that at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: also is shitlam falling and is antisemitism reaching HUGE LEVELS because the media barely reports it at all
They never report stuff like that unless it serves an agenda. But you can look at various news articles and come to the conclusion that Antisemitism is rising a lot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-franc ... tic-abuse/

One example ignore the pro Jew stuff but you get my point.

You could have thousands of people Marching into a big city downtown with Swastikas protesting the Jews and it might not get reported unless the media can spin it somehow.

So the honest thing is we don't know but we can assume that yes it is. So far as Trump is concerned I am suprised that this last year its almost become normal to support Trump in my area where as before it was big majority of democrats. That is one little thing I noticed. Don't know if anyone is aware of the Jews or not it didn't seem like it but that is a start. Just observation example. This is why I dont think Trump really lost. It had to be like that a lot of places.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Larissa666 wrote: The reason is, he has been on this forum for at least a year, if I am not wrong. I kinda have soft spot for long term members. If he came recently and started writing this crap, yeah, my bs alarm would immediately go off.


I just know that I had situation where I did somewhat doubted our victory, but I rather quickly came to my senses. From that I learned that, yes, no matter what you feel inside yourself, keep it to yourself. Do not contaminate other people here. Therefore, I thought the OP is going through the same situation I was going through.


I hope that explains myself.
I don't know what you consider a "long time member" but does a year really signal that much tenure here?
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: We have lost

Post by NinRick »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Larissa666 wrote: The reason is, he has been on this forum for at least a year, if I am not wrong. I kinda have soft spot for long term members. If he came recently and started writing this crap, yeah, my bs alarm would immediately go off.


I just know that I had situation where I did somewhat doubted our victory, but I rather quickly came to my senses. From that I learned that, yes, no matter what you feel inside yourself, keep it to yourself. Do not contaminate other people here. Therefore, I thought the OP is going through the same situation I was going through.


I hope that explains myself.
I don't know what you consider a "long time member" but does a year really signal that much tenure here?

He joined us in September, told only bs, pushed dangerous practices and lied. Lol I feel no sympathy for him.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

NinRick wrote: He joined us in September, told only bs, pushed dangerous practices and lied. Lol I feel no sympathy for him.
That's what I thought.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Jack »

The material fight is just beginning ,no one has lost. Soon there will be no middle ground for anyone. Either you will be against the jews or you will submit to them. The conditions are going towards what happened in the previous century just before WW2 with mass polarization between communists and nationalists. Our great war hasn't even started ,so no we have not lost. And once we begin to fight, they will lose.
User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: We have lost

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

I almost laughed when I read the title. I and many others have been here for a very, very long time and have pretty much damn near seen it all when the enemy panics in their attempts to save ground that they're losing. Now more than ever the enemy is panicking like rats scattering in a flurry under the burning spotlight.

This is why micro-chipping and all that other garbage with vaccinations is being pushed to the public so rushedly and global surveillance means of control are trying to get out there, it's not because they're winning, it's because they're losing and they know it. All these panicked and rushed efforts are desperate attempts to quickly push forward their agenda before they lose even more ground, but it will only backfire further upon them because by their judgement "Humanity is not ready yet" and in fact humanity is more aware than ever contrary to their desire of needing more of the exact opposite.

What's happening right now is a panicked and rushed fire that will only be able to burn for so long to do some significant damage before ultimately burning out entirely and losing everything. Even in their own filthy prophecies it states they are destined to lose to the "True King of Earth". Whether we of the JoS become a passing memory of history in the world's future freedom or whether we get to directly experience it in this lifetime depends on how fast it is brought forward with our spiritual efforts of warfare among other factors.

Many things are to be sure though, those who continue through the next 40 years will see the most drastic changes this planet has ever undergone since the start of this war on humanity, even just the next 4 years is going to have incredibly drastic results both good and bad, but to the ultimate end it will be good. It's not very easy to understand and fully take in the fact that we are the few in the whole of our brethren on this world who will not only experience and endure through global transformation, but are actually directly part of it's fruition via our warfare efforts.
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

slyscorpion wrote:
Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote: One thing I've noticed is that Christianity is falling fast. I see everyone ridiculing it everywhere. It will not survive the decade.
thats awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unfortunately where I live I don't notice that at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: also is shitlam falling and is antisemitism reaching HUGE LEVELS because the media barely reports it at all
They never report stuff like that unless it serves an agenda. But you can look at various news articles and come to the conclusion that Antisemitism is rising a lot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-franc ... tic-abuse/

One example ignore the pro Jew stuff but you get my point.

You could have thousands of people Marching into a big city downtown with Swastikas protesting the Jews and it might not get reported unless the media can spin it somehow.

So the honest thing is we don't know but we can assume that yes it is. So far as Trump is concerned I am suprised that this last year its almost become normal to support Trump in my area where as before it was big majority of democrats. That is one little thing I noticed. Don't know if anyone is aware of the Jews or not it didn't seem like it but that is a start. Just observation example. This is why I dont think Trump really lost. It had to be like that a lot of places.
ohh I see they are purposefully and obviously hiding how big the antisemitism and abratardic houses of slavish worship are getting vandalized everyday so most of these events will never be known
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: We have lost

Post by slyscorpion »

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Crystallized Mushroom wrote: thats awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unfortunately where I live I don't notice that at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: also is shitlam falling and is antisemitism reaching HUGE LEVELS because the media barely reports it at all
They never report stuff like that unless it serves an agenda. But you can look at various news articles and come to the conclusion that Antisemitism is rising a lot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-franc ... tic-abuse/

One example ignore the pro Jew stuff but you get my point.

You could have thousands of people Marching into a big city downtown with Swastikas protesting the Jews and it might not get reported unless the media can spin it somehow.

So the honest thing is we don't know but we can assume that yes it is. So far as Trump is concerned I am suprised that this last year its almost become normal to support Trump in my area where as before it was big majority of democrats. That is one little thing I noticed. Don't know if anyone is aware of the Jews or not it didn't seem like it but that is a start. Just observation example. This is why I dont think Trump really lost. It had to be like that a lot of places.
ohh I see they are purposefully and obviously hiding how big the antisemitism and abratardic houses of slavish worship are getting vandalized everyday so most of these events will never be known
I bet that is often the truth. That is the point I was making. You got to know in Europe Churches and xtian stuff are being valadalized all the time and its not much reported unless its big because its mostly Muslims and immigrants doing it (this to me is really funny because these are the people the xtians and kikes support the most probably why they try to hide this) Probably same with Synogauges. That doesn't fit the narrative. I would bet other places too they hide stuff that doesnt fit the narrative they want to push.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Damon
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 am
Location: The Dreamlands

Re: We have lost

Post by Damon »

slyscorpion wrote: I bet that is often the truth. That is the point I was making. You got to know in Europe Churches and xtian stuff are being valadalized all the time and its not much reported unless its big because its mostly Muslims and immigrants doing it (this to me is really funny because these are the people the xtians and kikes support the most probably why they try to hide this) Probably same with Synogauges. That doesn't fit the narrative. I would bet other places too they hide stuff that doesnt fit the narrative they want to push.
I remember one time a synagogue in France was vandalized and the Jews went into oy vey mode and blamed the "far right" and "nazis". It was soon revealed that a muslim did that, so the story was immediately buried and the jews suspiciously shut up. Almost like one kind of anti-semitism is better than the other.
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: We have lost

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Damon wrote: I remember one time a synagogue in France was vandalized and the Jews went into oy vey mode and blamed the "far right" and "nazis". It was soon revealed that a muslim did that, so the story was immediately buried and the jews suspiciously shut up. Almost like one kind of anti-semitism is better than the other.
Remember kids, burning down synagogues is okay as long as you're shouting "Allahu Akbar" while you're doing it
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: We have lost

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

slyscorpion wrote:
Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
They never report stuff like that unless it serves an agenda. But you can look at various news articles and come to the conclusion that Antisemitism is rising a lot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-franc ... tic-abuse/

One example ignore the pro Jew stuff but you get my point.

You could have thousands of people Marching into a big city downtown with Swastikas protesting the Jews and it might not get reported unless the media can spin it somehow.

So the honest thing is we don't know but we can assume that yes it is. So far as Trump is concerned I am suprised that this last year its almost become normal to support Trump in my area where as before it was big majority of democrats. That is one little thing I noticed. Don't know if anyone is aware of the Jews or not it didn't seem like it but that is a start. Just observation example. This is why I dont think Trump really lost. It had to be like that a lot of places.
ohh I see they are purposefully and obviously hiding how big the antisemitism and abratardic houses of slavish worship are getting vandalized everyday so most of these events will never be known
I bet that is often the truth. That is the point I was making. You got to know in Europe Churches and xtian stuff are being valadalized all the time and its not much reported unless its big because its mostly Muslims and immigrants doing it (this to me is really funny because these are the people the xtians and kikes support the most probably why they try to hide this) Probably same with Synogauges. That doesn't fit the narrative. I would bet other places too they hide stuff that doesnt fit the narrative they want to push.
i'm glad they're getting vandalized also would 2021 see the beginnings of laws against them or would that happen around 2024-2025
Post Reply