Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Exercising (And Lydia's Chakra Yoga) Can Help Clean and Free The Soul

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
A strong note here that none of what I am about to write is in no way a 'replacement' of the usual methods of cleansing and such as are shared on our website, but these means can prove to be very effective in combination for those who find themselves having difficulties in focusing and directing energy and with proper combined efforts such as yoga can be very powerful to clean and balance the soul.

There is no 'one cure' or 'one trick' to get something done overnight, mostly to achieve something ultimately you combine other disciplines that work together as a whole system. Everything takes consistent effort and proper nurturing every day to maintain steady progression to a desired goal, this is no different. Also please keep under tight consideration if you have cardiac disease, diabetes or a history of medical troubles and consult a doctor before deciding what will work best for you in regards to physical exercise and yoga.

The circulatory energies of the human soul work similarly to the blood flow of our physical body, with power and force it can flush out bad things that linger or build up in the 'bloodstream'. I don't need to give a 'spiritual' explanation to why physical exercising in general is good for you, there is plenty of science that explains and proves this to insurmountable levels, but this accounts for the factor of how physical exercising also works with spirituality much like in how 'simple stretching' as with Yoga is a very spiritual exercise and discipline.

The forces I'm primarily referring to here is in general physical motion as with jogging, running, and workouts of the muscles like squats, sit-ups and pushups. Dancing has been known for ages in history, especially in African American history as a means of flowing the lifeforce through the soul, it activates the soul's energies and enables the kundalini lifeforce to flow through, it is the full fluid and active motion of the physical body that encourages this. Physical exercise is no different as it's all the same concept. Kinetic force encourages the fluidity of astral force through the soul, in circulating not just the blood through the physical body but the energies through the nadi channels of the astral body. Exertion and physical activity, force and motion stimulates the satanic fiery kundalini energies seated at the foundation of the soul, causing it to course through the astral body. The serpent's fiery energies relate to the very lifeforce of the soul, that of the cleansing and purifying Sun.

Through this stimulation of these energies It can be experienced after exercising a produced warm pleasant 'bliss' throughout the body and soul if you'd been feeling down all day as the 'fiery' energies course through the channels and 'burn up' negative dross, cleansing the astral body as it circulates through and also 'giving life'. To make this most effective however it needs to be balanced out and free to circulate through properly, and this is also where yoga and the Sun and Moon breathing exercise comes in. This is in part how exercising and physical motion can help cleanse the soul and chakras via these positive kundalini lifeforce energies that naturally circulate through the soul. By perfecting this circulation and the soul's freedom and openness to it, the soul can better remain clean and purified with additions of other cleansing and empowering meditations.

All manner of sciences for years has pointed towards exercising being a very effective method in fighting off depression, improving self-confidence, attaining feelings of positive empowerment and higher sense of freedom from negative things that hold you down. Physical motion and exertion in stimulating this empowered flow of energy through the spiritual channels can't just be done for a quick cleanse though, it requires work to free up the soul and truly bring this out to it's full and empowered potential, as I said in this post's introductory this is something to be nurtured and developed. In a fully opened soul with no blockages or tightened channels, exercising would encourage one's natural kundalini and satanic energies to flow through the ida and pingala and the sushumna up through all the major chakras where these energies flow through the pathway to not only help empower and cleanse the chakras and astral body, but also balance the self in all aspects as it levels the energies out properly to work in correct tandem with one another. I suggest making sure your feet chakras are open and empowered, even if just a little bit, you can spend time on doing this for a few days to a week if you'd like but you can still follow the suggestions of this post at the same time as well, overall everything here is also going to be able to assist you in your efforts to opening and empowering all your major chakras, and again, not as a replacement but it can help largely for those who are struggling.

Now again, just physical exercising alone isn't going to do much at all if your soul, channels and chakras are wound up, tightened and blocked, all exercising will do in this case is just increase and improve a flow of energy that goes no where. The flow must be directed properly by being enabled to go where it's naturally supposed to go in opening up the channels, and this is where the incredible importance of yoga comes in and I'm not even kidding, yoga is probably the most important combination to this above all and if you really want to reap the benefits of exercising for the soul, you must do yoga with it. I strongly recommend following Lydia's posts on yoga here on the forum for the specific chakras and can further explain how you can utilize this with exercising to get the most benefit.

The important step here is that the physical exercise and motion comes first, yoga comes right after (Do not worry too much about the timing, as far as I'm aware the benefits of physical motion in empowering energy flow last up to at least two hours or more after a 30 minute exercise session, but I suggest you follow up with yoga soon enough before the energies slow down from lack of physical exertion). By doing exercising first you will encourage a more empowered flow of that energy so it can more easily 'force' through tightness and blockages in the soul to better open up the energy channels than with a slow and weak flow in no exercise and then just doing yoga by itself.

So once you've got your exercising session done and you're ready for the next step on yoga to open up the channels and soul for that energy to flow through, even though you'll likely be eager to do everything for every chakra at once, I personally recommend doing a full general yoga routine as the starter and then following up with focusing on yoga poses for one specific chakra at a time as your primary focus, strongly recommended to start with the base chakra. So for instance after your exercising session you would do your full general yoga routine and then follow up with Lydia's Base Chakra yoga poses.

The reason I say to focus on one chakra at a time in your yoga sessions is because you'll get more efficiency out of this. By opening up and empowering yogic energy flow to the base chakra first and getting that free-flow of energy going and empowered there until it stays open and flowing that way (This could take a few days to a few weeks depending on who you are, remember consistency is important, it's in your best interest to not skip any days and to not do a half-job but doing what you can is well enough so long as it's consistent and is at least decent in effectiveness), you'll find it easier to then move onto the next sacral chakra and get that empowered and so on, because the flow of energies to the base chakra will already be strong enough to circulate up to the sacral and will only keep getting stronger in time the more you exercise and perform yoga. After the base chakra's energy channels are fully opened and freed with yoga and are staying open with the flow of energy, regular exercise, movement and general yoga will be all you need to keep it open without the need to do the base chakra yoga sessions, but you can if you ever feel it might be blocking up again or getting stiff or if you've had a long period of inactivity.

If you span your efforts to spread out too thin by trying to do all yoga sessions for every chakra instead of giving more to one pointed focus for a few days to a few weeks, then you don't make much progress at all. You see the energy flows upward, not through the front, not sideways, it flows upward and this rises from the very bottom of the feet chakras to the base. The sacral chakra will struggle to have energy flow through and likewise the solar, heart, throat, 6th and crown if there isn't an already powerful flow coming up from the base chakra, thus it will be harder to have energy 'force' those channels open through the sushumna as you go along in your sessions and routine. It's like a train or river building up power and speed to bust through those obstacles and dams as it moves along, you have to feed that flow from it's foundation and upward. When doing the base yoga remember to try and focus on feeling the energies flowing there, you don't have to force this or visualize anything, just relax and feel a nice gentle relief in that area of your body and soul, it should feel like just a nice pleasant relieving stretch. Yoga should not be painful or strained and in regards to this and physical exercises too do not do anything that will injure you or worsen an existing disability or physical health problem.

There are additional means you can use to better encourage the empowerment of this energy flow through the chakras and soul. After you're done your yoga sessions, I strongly recommend following up with the Sun and Moon Nostril Breathing exercise, this encourages flow of the ida and pingala energy channel and helps to balance out the energies in the soul. There is also of course the feet chakra meditation in breathing energy up through the feet and then rise up through all the chakras and out through the crown. The Sowilo rune is also a rune of movement and action, motion, it can help encourage flow of energy through the soul and incite the will to move and come alive, to act, it can help encourage the desire to be physically active and not inert for most of the day.

Overall below is just a general simplification of this whole post for those who might want better clarification:

- Exercise (Only do what you physically can, do not push yourself, if you need to get in shape then do this gradually at a safe pace, use your own discretion), get the heart pumping at a safe and steady rhythm, use the muscles, your own exercise routine is your own, there's also no shame in putting on some music and doing some free-style dancing either, use your body be physically fluid, that's it that's all, but the more of your whole body and muscles you use in safe exertion without hurting yourself to get the energy flowing the better.

- General Yoga + Lydia's Chakra Yoga (Focus on base chakra yoga first daily until this remains flowing and open, then move onto sacral and repeat in the days moving forward, moving up through all the major chakras in time as the flow becomes more free and strong)

- Sun and Moon Nostril Breathing + Runes or any of your own additions that encourage everything else and work together with the routine and balance you out.

All in all there are many benefits to reap from this when done effectively and properly enough on a consistent daily basis. Balancing energies and the soul, empowering and activating the chakras, cleaning the energy channels and flushing out bad energies, become more in tune with the satanic energies of your own soul thus your tie and bond with Satan himself even and the gods, grounding and psychic balance and stability, increased and improved clarity and clear awareness of your physical and astral surroundings, self-control and self-discipline, better control over magic and energy as this balances the chakras to work together more properly among the other factors mentioned above, empowers your spiritual circulation, energy channels encourage regeneration and recovery and improves physical health and healing, improve flexibility thus energy flow and physical mobility, aiding heavily in spiritual freedom (can positively stimulate the wings of the soul too in my own direct experience).

So if you can definitely spare the time, then with all of those benefits from such simple things as exercising and yoga and a few efforts of additional meditative encouragements every day, I don't know what to tell you if you decide to pass it off as nothing. If you are someone who is very pressed for time, 5 minutes of jogging/dancing/anything that gets the body in motion and the heart pumping a bit for instance and a session of some squats, sit-ups, push-ups (these can be done on your knees as 'half-push-ups' if you can't do full walls) without hurting yourself can be done and then each yoga pose can be held for just 30 seconds or a few deep breaths as you can.

Everyone's experiences will be different, including based upon the level of energies you naturally run on, no two people will experience or get what they can out of this in the exact same way and of course higher energy levels means better results but all of this regardless of energy levels and experience comes and grows in time and this is a general suggested guideline on the overall concept.

The physical plane is the realm that has the most power over the astral, it is a binding realm ruled by the material of the earth element, it is realness, solidity and the epitome of 'manifestation', nothing effects the spiritual side more than what happens physically, the chakras are known to react to the slightest things wrong with the physical body, including a cold or flu that you haven't even had incubating long enough to get any symptoms for yet. Thus one of the most powerful things you can do for your spiritual health is taking care of your physical health as well.

HAIL SATAN!

I had no idea about this post until I saw it linked somewhere. Thank you to GITM for including me in it, sorry I couldn't make a reply when it was posted.

Lydia said:
I had no idea about this post until I saw it linked somewhere. Thank you to GITM for including me in it, sorry I couldn't make a reply when it was posted.

People need to heed their own knowledge and others in their life and apply it. Health is required in anyform of existence and desire to advance.

Please take care of your health brothers and sisters.

Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Can you tell me the importance of feet chakras
And how to open them??

Simple visualization of light into the point until you feel the bioelectricity, little stabs, little pain. When you open the feet chakras you'll feel your toes stabbed with electricity. Focus at first on the hips then slowly meditate on the downward.

The feet count for your overall health, immunity. They also help in grounding the psyche and balance overactive minds. The feet are important in overall energy levels and in the boost of aura, as they also contain direct energy paths to the whole being. Hatha Yoga and meditations are sufficient.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back