New RTR’s making immediate progress?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Sundara »

Anyone notice how much better things have gotten? I made a lot of headway with issues I’ve been dealing with, for the first time in months I was able to fully sleep peacefully through an energy surge and my mind was so clear. Every time I tune into the astral too far though, it’s chaotic. Satan has been protecting us heavily right now. An enemy in my personal life completely and utterly fucked himself in a way that he can’t come back from, and has given me an upper hand in court. He’s spiraling -rapidly-, but I see the forums have gotten attacked badly with all of this accidental spam coming through. Keep your focus on Satan and on the present right now, listen to any advice he gives without question. Our side has really arrived to the party.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Larissa666 »

Could be. I received very positive news today.


This just means we shall keep going with it.


Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
NakedPluto
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by NakedPluto »

I'm more furious and unforgiving since the addition, I almost can't control myself and let anger destroy anything. Also a lot of power of creation and destruction to disturbing quantities. I saw a lot of people being afraid of me also. This eclipse and coming aspects to my natal are unforgiving also.

Another thing is that if there are attacks, the attacks are from another source and they are extremely physical as manifestations.
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Sundara »

NakedPluto wrote:I'm more furious and unforgiving since the addition, I almost can't control myself and let anger destroy anything. Also a lot of power of creation and destruction to disturbing quantities. I saw a lot of people being afraid of me also. This eclipse and coming aspects to my natal are unforgiving also.

Another thing is that if there are attacks, the attacks are from another source and they are extremely physical as manifestations.


Yeah I can’t deny that something very bad did come of this as well for me, all we can do is make it work in our favor. I’m trying not to overthink anything or anyone right now. People are going to extreme measures right now. Everything will be okay, release your anger healthily and don’t get caught up or obsessed with anything you experience.
User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:16 pm
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Apprentice »

Sundara wrote:Anyone notice how much better things have gotten? I made a lot of headway with issues I’ve been dealing with, for the first time in months I was able to fully sleep peacefully through an energy surge and my mind was so clear. Every time I tune into the astral too far though, it’s chaotic. Satan has been protecting us heavily right now. An enemy in my personal life completely and utterly fucked himself in a way that he can’t come back from, and has given me an upper hand in court. He’s spiraling -rapidly-, but I see the forums have gotten attacked badly with all of this accidental spam coming through. Keep your focus on Satan and on the present right now, listen to any advice he gives without question. Our side has really arrived to the party.
Hell yeah, sis. The silence and peace at the enf of this RTR add-on is deafening. I'm not psychically open yet and I don't consider myself to be exactly sensitive but I'm feeling a sense of happy relief because the protection and support from the Powers during this current offensive is palpably strong.
For some time now I've been thinking about all the peeps who started the fight with the first RTRs and I feel I'm deeply grateful for their service. Let us relentlessly carry on with the warfare.
Gear88
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Gear88 »

When I performed for the first time the ATG-Ritual(Anti-Tetragrammaton Grid)-Ritual. I had an odd head sensation but I left that up to just normal cerebral processing.

To be honest I haven't noticed anything different with the new ritual perhaps it's too early to call. Then again back in '18 when F-RTR came out within the week things occurred like the Roman Garrison stone at the so-called wailing wall collapsed.

To be honest I've been getting more angry and wound up these past few days. I particularly got angry during dinner slammed my fist and was told to take my food in my room and leave the table.

It could just be coincidences and whatnot. I'm currently about to end a Mars Square albeit I noticed this time I'm not as angry as before but my anger does spark.

I did the other day spend about 20-30 minutes being angry speaking to myself in my head with angry hateful tones and stating self-hating things. I'm not sure if it's the ritual or just my moods or whatever but it seems like anger is prominent these past few days.

Either way anger is the main tone found among the World and the lock downs a feedback of anger from all the bullshit occurring and people demanding answers and their lives and businesses back.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

I don't know about any good fortune, but I've had a lot of snowstorms in my area, making the roads nice and slick for me to take out the old truck and have some fun in the snow :D
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
OhNoItsMook
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:49 am
Location: mfw I see a jew^

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by OhNoItsMook »

Personally for me, since doing the new RTR add-on, I had never experienced attacks as hard as the ones recently. However, I do feel somehow more perceptive of assistance from the Gods in my personal life, which is amazing.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by luis »

OhNoItsMook wrote:Personally for me, since doing the new RTR add-on, I had never experienced attacks as hard as the ones recently. However, I do feel somehow more perceptive of assistance from the Gods in my personal life, which is amazing.
Make sure to clean/protect yourself more. Sometimes these "attacks" could just be your own negative karma instead of the enemy. Clean and protect yourself more.
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by slyscorpion »

I did this together with my girlfriend the other night (dont know if your supposed to do it like that we used the same screen to cross things out on not two separate screens) anyways I dont really report any such thing but my girlfriend started getting really angry at everything for awhile but she calmed down. Interesting. I plan to do this again with her another night like that. She is usually at least doing one rtr a day and any ritual we do which is ok since she is just starting out.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

OhNoItsMook wrote:Personally for me, since doing the new RTR add-on, I had never experienced attacks as hard as the ones recently. However, I do feel somehow more perceptive of assistance from the Gods in my personal life, which is amazing.
Yeah, really the only after effect I'm experiencing is that I'm becoming more and more exhausted as I do them.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
OhNoItsMook
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:49 am
Location: mfw I see a jew^

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by OhNoItsMook »

luis wrote: Make sure to clean/protect yourself more. Sometimes these "attacks" could just be your own negative karma instead of the enemy. Clean and protect yourself more.
I've got to be thankful for your advice here. I've tried cleaning more seriously after you told me, and things have been going very well for me since.
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Yeah, really the only after effect I'm experiencing is that I'm becoming more and more exhausted as I do them.
I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:40 am

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Aldrick »

Larissa666 wrote:Could be. I received very positive news today.


This just means we shall keep going with it.


Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!

Happy Yule Larissa.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by luis »

OhNoItsMook wrote:
luis wrote: Make sure to clean/protect yourself more. Sometimes these "attacks" could just be your own negative karma instead of the enemy. Clean and protect yourself more.
I've got to be thankful for your advice here. I've tried cleaning more seriously after you told me, and things have been going very well for me since.
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Yeah, really the only after effect I'm experiencing is that I'm becoming more and more exhausted as I do them.
I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
I'm really happy it got better! Cleaning is the meditation I like the most, really helped me a lot in my life and to advance spiritually. You can do as much cleaning as you want, it will only help you out both spiritually and physically.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Larissa666 »

Aldrick wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Could be. I received very positive news today.


This just means we shall keep going with it.


Hail Satan!!! Forever!!!

Happy Yule Larissa.
Happy Yule to you, too, Brother.

Hail Satan!!!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

after the crawling sensation on my head, the added peace and now I also feel like I can sleep better and have a little bit more energy.
All effects Im glad to experience
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

OhNoItsMook wrote: I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
I didn't mean drowsiness, I meant fatigue.

After several days of doing what, 3-4 rounds of this, you get really fatigued over time but you know you can't stop it no matter how tired you get. You just have to press on.

I don't know if this means that I'm a weakling, or the rituals just evoke a shitload of energy that's overwhelming to many, and it's not just me.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
OhNoItsMook wrote: I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
I didn't mean drowsiness, I meant fatigue.

After several days of doing what, 3-4 rounds of this, you get really fatigued over time but you know you can't stop it no matter how tired you get. You just have to press on.

I don't know if this means that I'm a weakling, or the rituals just evoke a shitload of energy that's overwhelming to many, and it's not just me.
Pressure will eventually subside and we'll feel less resistance as this piece of crap is going to give out. So do not worry about this. This is temporary.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Lavena
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:06 am
Location: здесь и сейчас

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Lavena »

I also feel tired after the ritual. Although erasing letters has become much easier. Today I have a very physical weakness, I don't even have the strength to do yoga to raise my energy. Perhaps, I will raise energy using RAUM - IO - EYA in my bed, but I will go to the victorious finish, and tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow Yule and my baby will receive his present under the tree :)
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
OhNoItsMook wrote: I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
I didn't mean drowsiness, I meant fatigue.

After several days of doing what, 3-4 rounds of this, you get really fatigued over time but you know you can't stop it no matter how tired you get. You just have to press on.

I don't know if this means that I'm a weakling, or the rituals just evoke a shitload of energy that's overwhelming to many, and it's not just me.
The biggest effect I've noticed is a major increase in enemy attacks. Perhaps that's also responsible for some of the fatigue you're experiencing.
User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 pm
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Ravenheart666 »

Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Ravenheart666 wrote:Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.
Do not ruin life over your lack of patience. You'll come to regret it later if you do.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
NakedPluto
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by NakedPluto »

Ravenheart666 wrote:Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.
Anger is at its peak these days brother, same for me. We need to have a breath of air and detach.
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Egon »

That's a good timing to shut yourself somewhere and do the rituals. I've never been this worked up as during the previous schedule. We had this family reunions and it seemed like their brains activated npc mode to praise some ficticional hebrew nutcases in my very presence, and worse, to brainwash the kids in my family for whom I care.

I played some loud Hitler's speeches and march songs (they know my political views and beliefs) and immersed myself in the rituals of the day (most of the time in the days of the Race Awakening but also during Curse pissrael days). It made me irritated for several days and when I had those violent urges, it came to me, thanks the Gods, instead of feeling horrible and lose nights of sleep over someone else's stupidity I could use it for something constructive. It made me feel a lot better later and calmed my thoughts.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ravenheart666 wrote:Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.
Do not ruin life over your lack of patience. You'll come to regret it later if you do.
User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 pm
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Post by Ravenheart666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ravenheart666 wrote:
Do not ruin life over your lack of patience. You'll come to regret it later if you do.
Thanks. I know. I need to actually start balancing my life.
Post Reply