Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

brkozby

Hello, I grew up in a Muslim family, but I saw the truth of our father Satan and I dedicated myself. I use the ouija board when inviting my guardian demon, vibrating 9 energy-enhancing SATANAS and 111 SURYA before being invited. But I can't get results, and the damn book called the Koran is constantly being read at home by my parents, does it have any effect on the energetic meaning or the fact that I can't communicate?

you can put seals of gods / goddesses on the walls of your room to protect yourself especially at night. during the day you can visualize the Algiz rune as much as possible at the 4 cardinal points around you. You can make it vibrate on series 9 also with protective affirmations. it is the best rune to protect yourself.

brkozby said:
Thank you for your answer. I'll follow what you write.
HAIL SATAN

If you live in a muslim country where you can be beheaded for worshipping the gods, then don´t put some sigils on your wall. Sigils won´t save you from sound.

Buy your self some earplugs.

it takes a lot of patience to be able to communicate for some. you must never let go and keep talking to them. and open your chakras with meditation, rune and yoga. they can crack the room to show their presence too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back