Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

esteem for each other

majinbuu

Hello,

Today is almost the 4th year of my serious introduction to satanism. And I have been using this forum for a long time. Sometimes I write silly topics just to talk, and sometimes there are people I seriously want to help with.

But lately I am facing a situation that upset me. I feel so upset about this situation that I don't want to eat anymore ...

This is some of the people on this forum who don't respect each other at all. Here each of us is brothers and we are fighting for the same purpose. You don't have to love each other. But I advise you not to be ridiculous and rude such as swearing.
This is a platform for to chat and discuss, there is no logic in swearing or insulting each other like Muslims.

Please try to behave without hurting anyone. Because life can be really difficult for some people.

erdemd6gan said:
Hello,

Today is almost the 4th year of my serious introduction to satanism. And I have been using this forum for a long time. Sometimes I write silly topics just to talk, and sometimes there are people I seriously want to help with.

But lately I am facing a situation that upset me. I feel so upset about this situation that I don't want to eat anymore ...

This is some of the people on this forum who don't respect each other at all. Here each of us is brothers and we are fighting for the same purpose. You don't have to love each other. But I advise you not to be ridiculous and rude such as swearing.
This is a platform for to chat and discuss, there is no logic in swearing or insulting each other like Muslims.

Please try to behave without hurting anyone. Because life can be really difficult for some people.

Everyone carries their own pain. Also jews
... this is unavoidable I'm afraid. We must make the best out of it.

I think people on this forum like to blame jews, when the problem is themselves. It's very clear it's the same people getting mad over and over again because they can't have a respectful discussion.

I also think a lot of the people here grew up on the internet, with 4chan or trolling culture side of the internet, so it bleeds onto this forum.

94n said:
I think people on this forum like to blame jews, when the problem is themselves. It's very clear it's the same people getting mad over and over again because they can't have a respectful discussion.

I also think a lot of the people here grew up on the internet, with 4chan or trolling culture side of the internet, so it bleeds onto this forum.

Unfortunately I find you very right.

When I was starting,I always blamed my frivolity and indiscipline to the Jews. But as time went on, I realized. : lol:
(I'm still a very undisciplined person) :lol: :lol:

Many do not realize the cycle of conflict will just continue until there's resolution, or one is willing to endure for the sake of the bigger picture, when they realize it's getting no where.

Despite that, some would be so desperate to appear in the right, even acknowledging and imitating their resolves while projecting their wronging onto them & refusing to move on would still try to stir up drama by passive-aggressive insults. No different than jews honestly. It's important to see things in more than one perspective here.

In the end, the enemy remains at large. Satan knows who's righteous and has proven so many times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back