Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's with the "Monolith" appearing around the world?

Niko_is_666

Just type "Monolith" on any search engine and see for yourself in the news section(use a VPN or Tor of course).

What is it? what do you think? a scam? something to do with the enemy? a fear tactic of alien invasion straight out of movies? lol
Or does this have anything to do with our Gods?

Lollage or fear-mongering... or preparedness for the future - "a taste of things to come", if you will. Maybe a modern-er version of the crop-circle spectacular. From a war/military perspective - maybe an infusement of Brain energies collected to cause the use of massive metal rods, for the purpose of bombardment and destruction (kinetic orbital strike), to come into effect... Maybe for the same purposes as (as I was told) the "Men in Black" films - to take the micky out of conspiracy theorist and alien-hunter fruit-and-nut-cases - so that it would be mentioned here!

Maybe similar to the quickly-produced (10-15 times quicker) vaccine, quicker than usual, for coronavirus 2019, which does or does not contain robots or microchips which can or cannot alter your DNA and behaviour - maybe they've been reading here or 4Chan or somewhere; that they placed these mirror monoliths to get people talking and christians worrying more about t'end of t'World. Either way, it is either a distraction or a spectacle, which grabs peoples' attention and Mind energies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back