Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The wheel in the sky keeps on turnin

Wayofthegods

For those who don't know the song. Look it up.

Any hoot. December 17 Saturn goes into Aquarius, 18 last day of Hakuna, 19 Jupiter goes into Aquarius, 21-23 Yule.

Got us some changin goin on here eh sir yes we do, yes we do.

Ya Boi here about to party like he... warty eww no, farty, smarty, like hes hittin a carty, like his name is Marty, darty... like hes gonna eat harty, he come from planet Zarty, damnit nothing good rhymes with party......

But ya get the point! Capricorn, oh hard working struggle your ass off capricorn, were not going to miss you. Instead the age of the cup bearer, and total isolation and loneliness.... ummmm I mean wonderful Aquarius, we welcome you in.

The end of shit Hakuna and the dawn of Yule approaches, time to get rid of the roaches. Their Sigil will crumble and with the new year we shall tear down their barrier! Even though things will get a little scarier.....

No more go along to get along, living our lives in the jewtrix. Time to tear it all down! For the coming of pluto in Aquarius! The physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius! 2024.

Although in march it will go in and hit 1 degree and retrograde back out into capricorn, getting its retrograde over. Then I believe it's just Aquarius, have to check, till 2043! Also 2025 the first pluto in sag start turning 30! This generation in their 30s will bring down the enemy! Then by 2043 the Gods will be here!

Aldrick said:
Also 2025 the first pluto in sag start turning 30! This generation in their 30s will bring down the enemy! Then by 2043 the Gods will be here!
Awesome.

It's time to get ready to meet your maker, but not in the sense of dying. But more like, meditate, be elevated and meet your Gods!

Aldrick said:
For those who don't know the song. Look it up.

Any hoot. December 17 Saturn goes into Aquarius, 18 last day of Hakuna, 19 Jupiter goes into Aquarius, 21-23 Yule.

Got us some changin goin on here eh sir yes we do, yes we do.

Ya Boi here about to party like he... warty eww no, farty, smarty, like hes hittin a carty, like his name is Marty, darty... like hes gonna eat harty, he come from planet Zarty, damnit nothing good rhymes with party......

But ya get the point! Capricorn, oh hard working struggle your ass off capricorn, were not going to miss you. Instead the age of the cup bearer, and total isolation and loneliness.... ummmm I mean wonderful Aquarius, we welcome you in.

The end of shit Hakuna and the dawn of Yule approaches, time to get rid of the roaches. Their Sigil will crumble and with the new year we shall tear down their barrier! Even though things will get a little scarier.....

No more go along to get along, living our lives in the jewtrix. Time to tear it all down! For the coming of pluto in Aquarius! The physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius! 2024.

Although in march it will go in and hit 1 degree and retrograde back out into capricorn, getting its retrograde over. Then I believe it's just Aquarius, have to check, till 2043! Also 2025 the first pluto in sag start turning 30! This generation in their 30s will bring down the enemy! Then by 2043 the Gods will be here!

Sorry march of 2023 it slips into aquarius, pluto does. Same time saturn leaves it and goes into pisces. Theb retrograde throughout all of 2023. But in 2024 it goes back in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back