Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we do the same Rune working multiple times in a day? (Questions)

Niko_is_666

I have done workings but never thought of doing them like RTR's(splitting them). And this question popped in my head and is stuck.

Can we do a same Rune working multiple times in a day? Like splitting the working?
e.g. If I want to do a working/meditation of the Rune, Mannaz. I want to do it for 40 days with 40 repetitions but I want to split it into day and night(x20 repetitions in the morning and x20 repetitions at night?

Is this possible? will it mess up with the working? will it give the same result or make it weak?(I do raise my energies before doing the Rune workings/meditation)

Thanks a lot. I hope this will help other new SS as well.

Hail Satan!

Nikois666 said:
Can we do a same Rune working multiple times in a day?
As long as you do it Iike this every day, from start to finish, yes you can.

Shael said:
Nikois666 said:
Can we do a same Rune working multiple times in a day?
As long as you do it Iike this every day, from start to finish, yes you can.
So if I'd do it every other day like this and on other days with one shot, would it ruin the working?

The workings need to be uniform, from start to finish, is that so?

Just making sure so that I won't waste time in the future.

Henu the Great said:
So if I'd do it every other day like this and on other days with one shot, would it ruin the working?

The workings need to be uniform, from start to finish, is that so?
Yes, that's the most important thing. You can still keep it going after missing a day once or messing up the vibrations a bit, but it will already be weaker from that. Optimally you should keep your workings uniform every day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back