Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing with runes

DarkAries

Hello
In the last 90 days I vibrate uruz to my sacral chakra, to cure a pretty serious problem, and it worked perfectly. I want to cure my allergy too. Should I use uruz to my heart chakra, or try something else?

DarkAries said:
Hello
In the last 90 days I vibrate uruz to my sacral chakra, to cure a pretty serious problem, and it worked perfectly. I want to cure my allergy too. Should I use uruz to my heart chakra, or try something else?

Hi Aries. If it worked for the base chackra then go with it. Go with whatever works for you.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
I use WUNJO/VIN (8th) for healing. You can try this one as well if you feel like you need variation.

Also another useful one is THURISAZ(Thorn) (3rd). I recite the rune a multiple of the rune's number. Ex if I use WUNKO/VIN (8th) i do it 8 or 16 or 24 times and visualize gold light over the area, organ or chackra that I want to heal. The number of times you must say the affirmation after reciting the rune is 9 I think.

DarkAries said:
Hello

You may find something to improve your healing (would go with 111 Solar power number instead of 112 sum up number):
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23952&p=105837&hilit=healing+mantra+rune#p105837

DarkAries said:
Hello

Would you be kind enough to tell us what specifically you cured using this method?

So others can heal themselves aswell^^

NinRick said:
DarkAries said:
Hello

Would you be kind enough to tell us what specifically you cured using this method?

So others can heal themselves aswell^^

It was a sexual problem, from my teen age, and it gone. I also find uruz close to english word erase.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back