Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Soaring Eagle 666

I added the new Killing Tetragrammaton RTR to the end of my Paintable Final RTR.

White Background
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version (Pronunciations Only)
Tetragrammaton Final RTR - Paintable Version (Letters Only)

Black Background

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

Ok like it but the problem i have and probably some others might as well is I dont have the affirmation for the Tetragrammaton part memorized fully. So I had to go to the ritual on another page after I was done with it. Other than that good.

I cannot thank you enough for this. You are a lifesaver. Loads of time and paper saved and loads of convenient RTRs have been done on my end thanks to your work.
Thanks again,
-Satanist

slyscorpion said:
Ok like it but the problem i have and probably some others might as well is I dont have the affirmation for the Tetragrammaton part memorized fully. So I had to go to the ritual on another page after I was done with it. Other than that good.
I'm still memorizing it too! It helps to just sit down and spend ten minutes repeating each sentence while covering up parts with your hand to test yourself. I can say it slowly from memory now, but not well enough to maintain focus on the ritual. In the meantime, you can always just use the full version with the affirmations on it. :)

Lydia said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'll add this to my Paintable Final RTR within the next few days. The nice thing about a pure HTML webpage is that is works everywhere, on every device, either online or offline.
I am greatly looking forward to it, and will add to my sig :)
Here you go! (This reply should give you a notification.) I made sure to include a version with pronunciations only, which I remember you liked.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
I'm still memorizing it too! It helps to just sit down and spend ten minutes repeating each sentence while covering up parts with your hand to test yourself. I can say it slowly from memory now, but not well enough to maintain focus on the ritual. In the meantime, you can always just use the full version with the affirmations on it. :)

Lydia said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'll add this to my Paintable Final RTR within the next few days. The nice thing about a pure HTML webpage is that is works everywhere, on every device, either online or offline.
Here you go! (This reply should give you a notification.) I made sure to include a version with pronunciations only, which I remember you liked.

Wait a minute i clicked the wrong one there is one with the affirmations in it i feel dumb for that post. I just saw that.

Thank you so much for this! Just had two small questions-it's fine to do the paintable RTR, then wait till finishing the add on to close the entire page?

Also, HP or anyone else, would it be ok to do the Interactive RTR from the War Room, and then just use this page to immediately do the add on?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I added the new Killing Tetragrammaton RTR to the end of my Paintable Final RTR.

White Background

Black Background

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Good night,

Thanks you soo much....

thank you very much, may Father Satan bless you for facilitating the RTR !!!

I am proud of you, brother Eagle666.
Thank you veey very very very very much much.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Thank you soaring eagle for the effort, it's a good birthday gift for me lol! :twisted:
This makes it way less complicated and practical.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

You are a star thank you this helps me a lot!

Lydia said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Here you go! (This reply should give you a notification.) I made sure to include a version with pronunciations only, which I remember you liked.[/quote]
Thank you! But I think that was Stormblood and others who liked the pronunciations only, I like seeing the affirmation in case I ever "gap out". Your effort here is much appreciated :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Thank you so much, after a long time using my JS RTR I'll again be using something programmed by you, happily so ahah
Or maybe I'll just use your "killing tetragrammaton" and keep using my JS RTR for the first part... I don't know, but it's good to have a lot of possibilties

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Wow dude. You are awesome. Your energy feels amazing too. Very Bright.

Egon said:
I tried editing the html to translate it but unlike the Paintable RTR that I translated before it messed all the special characters, do you know how could I fix this?

It should look like this:
https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/RTR-Paint.htm

The full page: https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/rtrfinal
Do you have an example of the messed up special characters?

HailVictory88 said:
Thank you so much for this! Just had two small questions-it's fine to do the paintable RTR, then wait till finishing the add on to close the entire page?
That's the way I intended it to work. Final RTR -> Tetragrammaton RTR -> Close Page
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Looks good but it’s confusing when it comes to what letters to vibrate for each row. I’ll have to just memorize it.
I tried to represent it in the most compact way possible. The number for each row is in the table of vibrations only for the letters in that row. As you go across a row in the triangle from left-to-right, go from top-to-bottom in the table of vibrations.

Thank you for this Soaring Eagle! Really awesome!

Ever since you released the paintable final RTR I’ve been using it over anything else, really like the way it works and feels. Was looking forward to you releasing a paintable version of the killing Tetragrammaton final RTR addition, it’s awesome to have them all on one page like this!

Thanks again for your work and effort on this brother!

Hail Satan!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

White Background

Black Background

Thanks for all versions. You're a superstar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back