Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attention , The power of expulsion.

sonnenkraft

iu
striking jewish heads

We must Ban sonnenkraft, he keeps exposing our Negative topics/comments,
We can’t handle a discussion with him, He is a troll, and He is a result of rtr.

He is one of the enemy because he talks too much “arguing”.
He keeps visiting us, He is faster than Saturn Return, and we hate him.

He don’t have sources that’s why he must be banned
He is new member, he should obey all old member comments/topics.

We have Amazon books, he “sonne” don’t have sources, and he keeps doing the critical thinking thing.
We must ban sonne, he must be banned.
If sonne wants stay here he must follow our Vatican church rules:-
(Never ask, argue, be blind, recite like parrot, and believe in Jewish power, Planets are evil).

Main reasons why I keep fighting them,

1. They are the last mageson troops.
(Words Manipulator, poisoning jos forums with negativity they are smart they are doing it in subliminal way, They faked their spirituality. They will explode (dirty chakra) the only way they can survive if they gather hordes as usual, best weapon spreading rumors).

2. They are mixing Torah stupidity with Astrology/Numerology.
(Dude, Saturn will kill you b’cuz 8+9/2= death, you have devil natal chart). Or
(Dude!!! Moon in Scorpio and Jews did a spell, arrgh we are going die it’s over accept the truth gentile!)
“Beware of those astrologer/numerologist they are reciting Jewish affirmation and we are repeating it after them, be careful”
“Those who control the words, control the world “pure magicians””.
“Don’t let them use your gentile brain in order to intensify their magic, here”.
“Remnants of Mageson troops’.

3. They are medieval priests, and they don’t talk to anyone, it’s a sin, Immunized against all danger.
(Whenever I argue, they start ringing the church bells ,, singing "sonnenkraft shall be banned").

4. They are scholars/researchers only, They Buy Amazon Books., if you argue with them, they act like:-
(Dude you don’t have source if you don’t have source then its RTR effect, arrhhgg stop sonne!)

5. They don’t have self-confidence, weak spiritual personality.
(No one told you to build fake satanic career, that’s why they are running away from discussion.)
(But but dude, we have risen our kundalini & our chakra is activated. Liars)

6. They claim that they activated their “Chakras”.
(Liars, they can’t handle a discussion, that’s why they explode, Artillery throat.)

7. They measure their spirituality by the years they have spent here in jos forums.
(Since you are new member you have to shut your mouth and obey their topics/comments)
(They are Confucius of 21 century, and you are just a new member, soon u will be banned don’t you ever ever argue with them “Vatican priest”).

If you still think that I must be banned, let me remind you of something:-

Low priest mageson fooled many members, for many many years Mageson acted like a High Priest,
Ancient-forums Members trusted him, they even shared their personal photos!

For many many years Mageson acted like a High Priest, no one had the ability to expose Him.
Except hp.cobra but after many years, without any disrespect hp.cobra effort.

But what about the Spiritual JOS Member??????

They refused to argue with Mageson.
They feared Him.
They loved Him.
They worshiped Him.
They became parrots.
They followed his Vatican rules.
Their tongue is frozen.

They were all deceived!!! , yes most of you were deceived! “Without any disrespect”
The only thing Mageson did, is doing a research and write new topics, pretended to be god of knowledge.

Few resisted Mageson and they were banned, their account was deleted.

Why they were banned?

1. They had the power to argue,
2. They refused stupid ideologies
3. They somehow managed to expose him and his gangsters.
4. They applied Critical Thinking.
5. They just wanted to discuss.

I Nazi Salute All Banned members.

Do you still think I must be banned?
No, keep dreaming,
I will argue, discus, I will expose the fake spiritual members,
I will visit your topics.
I will expose subliminal Jewish affirmation.
I will destroy those who mix Torah negativity with astrology/numerology
I will destroy those who mix Torah negativity with astrology/numerology.
I will destroy all smart Jewish storyteller.

Whom do you think you are sonne, you enemy, infiltrator!!!

Allow me to introduce myself:-
I’m not fully spiritual guy, because not all my chakras fully activated,
Step by step with patience & positivity I will clear my chakras. It will take time.
I’m not liar like you, pretend to be god of knowledge, I can’t be fake spiritual member.
I don’t hold PhD degree in every subject, (modern scholar)

I play and meditate with Runes , I do experiments and it’s working with me, but this does not makes Rune master, I can’t be fake rune master like you, rune needs time, not one month or year
Step by step with my mental power I will be rune master.

I know astrology because I know my natal chart and this does not makes me Astrologist.
I ‘m not liar like you, because once you are fully spiritual then you are pure astrologist.
You can’t be astrologer because you read books from amazon.
If you help people with astrology to the extreme then you are liar, you can only guide them. Tell them the basics only
Astrology =is spirituality “duh” = for advance spiritual people.

Once all your chakras are clean and activated then you are fully spiritual human
You are Healer, Pure Astrologer, advance Numerologist, Rune Master, you have physic abilities
You don’t need PhD degree to prove that.
You don’t Mix negativity with spirituality.
You are High Priest/Priestess, congratulations.

So dear scholars/researcher stop pretending to be High priest in every topic
You can guide people only, giving them basics.
You can guide them spiritually if you had many spiritual experiments.

Note: This post has no intend to underestimate other spiritual members.
This post intend to humiliate/expose other fake spiritual members who enjoy playing the role of Confucius. For those asking the moderator ,that I should be banned.

.I know that many members hate my signature, and that explains why they sometimes explode.

I decided to wake up in the morning, I’m soo positive,
I know that the moon is in Gemini, so i decided to know Gemini in moon attributes/characteristics.
And I discovered that when moon visits Gemini it produces positive energy,
Big Massive frequencies full of positivity,
So I started doing meditation/affirmation/magic I wanted to
Absorb all power of moon in Gemini spirituality.
I knew that planets /stars are there because my spiritual growth is important.
I don’t connect my mind with Jewish negative satellite, I don’t have the Jewish frequency
No need to install rabbi channel in my mind, no need for obstacles

………………………….

Jewish Rabbi decided to do magic when moon is in Gemini
He starts itching his nose for a magical purpose,
No one in the world knows the Jew did a magic, No one gives a f**k, bunch of parasite, they use astrology for negative purpose its affecting their brain , Jews live without a spiritual purpose
“brain Full of worms”.

And then Our Modern Astrologer came
!!!!!!!

Dude “The Jews itched their nose during moon in Gemini
It’s not going to end good for us dude, oh god quack quack
Moon in Gemini rules lungs, hand, and brain logical side
We are going to die, all gentile will suffer from a disease in their lungs
Hands will be broken, brain will be damaged, you have to believe Jewish
Power, if you don’t believe then I will prove for you
Gemini in moon = 5 + Wednesday ruled by mercury + the time the Jew start itching his nose = 9:11
O’clock. See, dude, its real.

All thanks to our modern negative astrologer he just gave us :-

Jewish affirmations
He programmed our brain to believe that Jews are strong
He just installed FEAR in our sub-conscious mind.(fear destroys your creativity, spiritual power)

All thanks our lovely modern Astrologer

But don’t worry our modern Astrologer have the cure:
Clean you aura, after you clean your aura Keep in your mind that Jewish magicit has spread all over the World “ because they forced you to believed that.

After the gentile receives the Cure, his Mind will be
Conscious mind: I am strong, I am positive
Sub-conscious Mind: “OH GOD JEW DID A SPELL WE ARE GOING TO DIE”
Aura Color: POOP

The only way you can be their friend is to follow their Vatican Church Rules
[Don’t argue, Be Blind, recite like a parrot, Believe Jewish spiritual power, Obey]
buckethead.jpg

Don’t you ever ever ever dare to argue with them,
If you are argue with them they will explode ,and you are result of RTR, you are enemy, and you should be banned.

I don't get it what is the extreme value of these rants. You think you are "Defending yourself" and everyone else, but these are only rants. If you have issues with people, check a bit how you relate to others and how you talk to them, which is very aggressive. And then you'll understand why many people are as they are with you.

On some post not long ago you went and started attacking everyone on the thread.

This doesn't even sound mentally sane enough to understand to be honest and moon is in Scorpio soon to be Sagittarius not Gemini. So it's obvious you don't know energy either of these things if you think you sense stuff.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I don't get it what is the extreme value of these rants. You think you are "Defending yourself" and everyone else, but these are only rants. If you have issues with people, check a bit how you relate to others and how you talk to them, which is very aggressive. And then you'll understand why many people are as they are with you.

On some post not long ago you went and started attacking everyone on the thread.

I can't discuss with them ,not allowed to argue, if i dare to argue with them then :-
I'm enemy , infiltrator , a result of RTR,, you should be banned.

Follow the Vatican church rules:-
[Don’t argue, Be Blind, Recite like a parrot, Believe Jewish spiritual power, Obey]

And those astrologer are mixing negativity with spirituality ," They are spreading false information"
I 'm not going to recite Jewish affirmation because a jew itched his nose when
moon was in scorpio/gemini whatever , = "we are going to die dude ,jews are stronger than us !!!!

This is not spirituality , I refused that !!!.

If you dare arguing with them ,they will explode, "Pure medieval priest"

slyscorpion said:
This doesn't even sound mentally sane enough to understand to be honest and moon is in Scorpio soon to be Sagittarius not Gemini. So it's obvious you don't know energy either of these things if you think you sense stuff.

I didn't mean literally moon was in Gemini/etc..it was " as an example , for instance ,eg ,Let's assume"

plus, what i wrote in the topic also applies on you .. so don't play Confucius the philosopher

sonnenkraft said:
plus, what i wrote in the topic also applies on you .. so don't play Confucius the philosopher
Anyone who disagrees or questions you is automatically swamp creature according to you.

Mind you, to everyone else, you look like one yourself.

If you really are a Gentile, and I doubt it, but let's give you the benefit of the doubt even though you rant, rave and shit on topics. Take a deep breath and chill out. No need to lash out on members who really are not of the swamp you so much like to refer to.

sonnenkraft said:
slyscorpion said:

I didn't mean literally moon was in Gemini/etc..it was " as an example , for instance ,eg ,Let's assume"

This just proves the rtr and spiritual warfare stuff is making some people lose their minds cause they were too connected to enemy matrix that is starting not to even exist anymore. Somewhere it said that would happen to a lot of people I searched but couldn't find it sadly cause I would like to read over that thread again. I am not really anxious for that much but it is what it is.

Ok found it this is the thread i was referring to right here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21094&p=91448&hilit=Matrix+thoughtform#p91448
See Cobras reply farther down the page. Very relevant to what we see here.

Henu the Great said:

The swamp thing , came after many members tried to destroy my reputation , .

All i had to do is argue and discuss ,
if anyone disagree it's ok "opinion is opinion respect,
But don't disagree with explosions and attacking ,just like your friend 13th-wolf

sonnenkraft said:
Henu the Great said:

The swamp thing , came after many members tried to destroy my reputation , .

All i had to do is argue and discuss ,
if anyone disagree it's ok "opinion is opinion respect,
But don't disagree with explosions and attacking ,just like your friend 13th-wolf

I won't steep down to the level of holding grudges on a forum but mate, I have every right to say whatever in hell I want and you can just go and fuck yourself.

What's with this stuff about modern astrology and putting jewish stuff in astrology writing? I hate this modern kiked out world as much as anyone. I fucking hate modern astrologers, the type of shit I write about and am interested about astrology isn't even related to any of that in any way it's just AA + my own observations. As for what you've said about my 'jewish' writing it seems to be your own skeng projections and nothing really concrete or evidential. And these hieroglyphics you've written about attacking throat chakras as well? Am I not allowed to communicate about this stuff here? Oh shit, I didn't know...
I'll just stick to not letting people know about actual stuff then, that sure sounds congruent with reality and advancement of knowledge...

I personally don't understand either why a new member would concern themselves with stuff that happened years ago(I don't), and focuses on infiltration and all kinds of negativity while saying they are about positivity in a really strange not grammatical way. If you are really concerned with uprooting the bullshit then by all means, please do it. The truth is important to everyone here.

Otherwise you just look like one last-ditch effort to smokescreen people because of the Killing Tetragrammaton RTR.

13th_Wolf said:

You are spreading Jewish supremacy we don't accept your Negative astrological interpretations
Read your own Astrological topic 3-times and you will be vaccinated :lol: ,
1-why? because you believe in Jewish power..
2-Why ? b'cuz you have trained your subconscious mind to bow down for Jews ......
So enjoy the vaccine and other negative things ..

We don't need Another JEWTRIX 0.2 Power.

so in conclusion ,Throw your Jewish affirmation topic in the trash... or keep it inside your mind(swallow it ) .
we don't need it..

*End of story.

sonnenkraft said:
13th_Wolf said:

You are spreading Jewish supremacy we don't accept your Negative astrological interpretations
Read your own Astrological topic 3-times and you will be vaccinated :lol: ,
1-why? because you believe in Jewish power..
2-Why ? b'cuz you have trained your subconscious mind to bow down for Jews ......
So enjoy the vaccine and other negative things ..

We don't need Another JEWTRIX 0.2 Power.

so in conclusion ,Throw your Jewish affirmation topic in the trash... or keep it inside your mind(swallow it ) .
we don't need it..

*End of story.
And your story begins here Sonnenkraft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raEXur7ToJY

Maybe instead we should just embrace your non-existent literally about anything interpretations and additional constant rants instead about people who HAVE done something under Satan that are apparently just believing in jewish power and bowing down to jews. We don't need anything useful actually being done right. Sonnenkraft you win, I guess. Time for you to dance around on a trash pile or something? This is supreme and advancing stuff for everyone. Everyone don't criticize sonnenkraft only criticize me because I'm clearly an evil jew. Sonnenkraft can go forward with his awe-inspiring glyphic parades and guess I'll stop writing anything meaningful and in a nice coherent way because sonnenkraft has to dance on this trash pile that he keeps talking about senselessly and directing this image at everyone who is actually active in writing informed stuff here.

I and the others don't actually mind being critiqued or whatever dude. I think the reason for your behaviour like this if you are a Gentile, you are too hyped up. There is no hype about this or anything it's all perceived in your mind whether or not you let random expressive drama affect you to a greater or lesser extent it's up to you as the individual. Clearly, you see this interlude as the be all and end all of time for yourself. Whatever :lol:
Otherwise I'll say my piece that you are being very senseless and need to make sense, then stop being a moron. That simple, and then maybe by providence you can linger around a bit longer...getting harder these days to make sense now though isn't it just?

I and everyone with a sense of creative expression and motion in here that isn't in HP authority, must instantly be the enemy because Sonnencrap made some hebrewglyphics decreeing thus. :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2jEHyhBXe8
Doesn't look that way to me in my eyes! (and everyone elses)

Just grow up you daft melon. I'll bite yer 'ed off otherwise...

iu

:lol: :lol:

And don't be a bully daft cunt. It would be great if I and everyone here had friends from the forum and it's a positive thing to think about and read peoples thoughts on. It would be cool if I knew you irl too, so I could do the above to you for real. Don't like bullies.

sonnenkraft said:
I apologize because you have no friends ,maybe because you have to accept the truth
That no one likes a swamp creatures like you .

How hateful. And you have no idea about me as well :lol:
If there was ever a need for the old gallows-humour you would be one.

DCLXVI said:
I think sonnenrat is jewish, it behaves like a jew and Sonnen is a jewish last name.

Sonn
Sonne
Sonnenberg
Sonnenschein

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sonnenfeld
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Sonnenfeldt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Sonnenthal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_F._Sonnenschein (it looks like a jew)

Sonne literally means Sun on German, This brothers name means Strenght of the Sun.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
DCLXVI said:
I think sonnenrat is jewish, it behaves like a jew and Sonnen is a jewish last name.

Sonn
Sonne
Sonnenberg
Sonnenschein

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sonnenfeld
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Sonnenfeldt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Sonnenthal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_F._Sonnenschein (it looks like a jew)

Sonne literally means Sun on German, This brothers name means Strenght of the Sun.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

:lol: :lol: :lol:,

I don't Have to explain the Keyword "sonne/sonnen" for the Hebrews like DCLXVI.
I don't have time to teach DCLXVI, about gentiles Paganism/Nazism.
I don't have to teach a worm about the secret behind the keyword "sonne"and why it's used in paganism.

we only share photos
w500.jpg

b.jpg

w550.jpg

Die Sonne ist antisemitisch.

----------

I have heard that all Hebrews suffers from cringe imaginations,and there ASS keeps tickling them.
I have a trusted source that proofs that all Hebrews suffer from mental disorder with butt tickling

The soruces :-
The Hebrews and mental disorderhttps://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=45045
The Tickle and Hebrews https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46504&p=207877#p207877

And now throw yourself dclxvi into the swamp

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back