Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism vs the bible

13th_Wolf

smoking+crack.gif

Thaumiel said:
...message ping...

First WTF are you talking about. You sound absolutely retarded, delusional, and crazy. IF your message isn't the definition of clown World. I don't know what is, but your really making yourself sound like someone without a brain.

Have you ever read the Joy of Satan? Are you actually a member or are you a troll? Do you believe we are a "Forums-Only Organization"?

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Visit this and read everything till you understand. And be sure to read the links section like Blacks For Satan or Exposingcommunism and other websites so long as they are up. Yes there is a lot of old information dating back to Black Rose Group(pre-JoS) and JoS information from as far back as 2002. But non-the less you'll understand our organization rather than being some sort of troll or just a delusional, crazy person.

We are not a biblical organization. We aren't bible fags is what I'm saying. Merely we attack the bible using the bible and common sense like Skeptics Annotated Bible or people who express the bible kabalistically(advanced information) and debunk sections of the Bible as either being false, never happening, no history, made up, or being a Pagan/Satanic concept of spiritual ascension. That doesn't mean the bible = Satanism it means Satanism was hijacked and transmogrified into being a judeo-bolshevik vehicle for communization using the religion of Satanism/Paganism to hijack humanity into communism.

Again we aren't bible fags we are just pointing out the bible contains data from previous religions far exceeding the creation of judeo-bolshevism and transmogrified in as much to serve jews and their interest for World Domination i.e. communization.

It's hard to expect a decent post by someone whose username is Hebrew. Thaumi-el, jewish, literally a (((qliphoth))) name. But you know, er, good try¿¿

NinRick said:
Just add him to your „foe“ list. Then you will never see his posts again
Jews and shills need to be called out though. Occasional laugh is fine, too.

I chuckled at "the hidden bible". Rest of that post is gibberish, and 13th_Wolf reply is golden.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Just add him to your „foe“ list. Then you will never see his posts again
Jews and shills need to be called out though. Occasional laugh is fine, too.

I chuckled at "the hidden bible". Rest of that post is gibberish, and 13th_Wolf reply is golden.

Yeah after I posted this I also thought about it lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back