Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soulmate?

majinbuu

What is a soulmate? Do we have a soulmate?

If we have a soul mate, how can we find her?

A soul mate is a person you knew from past lives and were together with or a person you can be very close too cause of being the same nature.

Probably not everyone has one from the past or will find one in this life. If you both were ss in past lives its highly likely you incarnate at the same time and plan it out so you will find eachother. Not everyone has a soul mate i guess but you will remember her most likely if you do.

I find it pretty lucky that I came together with my soul mate this life as it was mostly going to be just a random guess on where she was but I made it an educated one that I was pretty sure was accurate either that or the Gods lead me too cause I kept getting a feeling I need to move to that city.

We actually do call eachother soul mate btw. So I guess even if that word doesn't mean anything in Satanism and never did. It does now or it does to us.

Relationships can carry on through lifetimes. The idea of a soulmate as a perfectly compatible lover that everyone has is wrong, however passionate and long-lasting relationships may be carried into this life. This includes many of the flaws of the relationship as no lover is perfect and you should not expect a perfect soul mate to come into your life. As for finding past life lovers, this is often fated in astrology in transits and progressions (I found mine from a venus-Pluto progression. This happened as it HAD to happen according to fate)

Soul mate and twin flame ideology is more of a new ageism for aging, single romantics. Misinterpretation. There isn’t one other person out there that will complete you. We are complete beings on our own. However, finding love is an important part of advancement. Sex with a compatible partner advances the soul as it allows us to get in touch with the other half (masculine/feminine) of our own soul. It’s not impossible without a partner, but it helps and what I think of when someone feels a deep need to find their “other half” so to speak. Meditate on the relationship between Satan and Lilith and what it means.

unnamed satanist said:
Relationships can carry on through lifetimes. The idea of a soulmate as a perfectly compatible lover that everyone has is wrong, however passionate and long-lasting relationships may be carried into this life. This includes many of the flaws of the relationship as no lover is perfect and you should not expect a perfect soul mate to come into your life. As for finding past life lovers, this is often fated in astrology in transits and progressions (I found mine from a venus-Pluto progression. This happened as it HAD to happen according to fate)

So we don't have a soul mate. (?) In the early days of Satanism, I asked a god to show me my soul mate, that day in my dream I saw that the god I contacted brought me someone. After looking carefully at his face, I woke up and painted a picture of this person.
I have confirmed that this is the person I am currently in a relationship with, and I have confirmed that I have been with this person again in a few of my past lives.
But I was wondering if I found my soul mate wrong because we were having conflicts.

It's just a fantasy created by Music and television that is aimed at feminizing men. It's not about romanticism or love, more so than a fantastical idea to shape society.

The actual understanding about this is that two individuals might be astrologically compatible to the point they are just in 'synch' so you interpret it as soulmates.

Instead of nebulous concepts people should look at observable facts like
  • Is this person compatible with me ?
  • Does she like and appreciate me much more than my faults and does she tolerate me to get over them in time
  • Do I feel the same way about her
  • Does she trust me
  • Do I trust her
  • Is this enough to invest for a lifetime and that I will reject the alternatives ?

Forget about bullshit fairy tales about love and focus on actual things like compatibility and trust. Trust is key above all.

Well why do i long for someone with a specific feeling and need exactly the same every time. I know sex is what i want all the time,but its a different feel from what i feel when i am missing that person i believe to be my soulmate?

erdemd6gan said:
unnamed satanist said:

So we don't have a soul mate. (?) In the early days of Satanism, I asked a god to show me my soul mate, that day in my dream I saw that the god I contacted brought me someone. After looking carefully at his face, I woke up and painted a picture of this person.
I have confirmed that this is the person I am currently in a relationship with, and I have confirmed that I have been with this person again in a few of my past lives.
But I was wondering if I found my soul mate wrong because we were having conflicts.

That doesnt mean that is not the person for you or anything. Same thing happened to me at first it wasn't totally what I remember etc and we got into arguements a lot. The thing is though once you clean eachothers souls you will get along great and it will be like you remember or better. That is starting to happen in my case. Just stay with the person no matter their beliefs right now or the conflict. Eventually try to convince them of the truth. If possible get them to clean their soul. The problem is not you two if you have been together for a long time the problem is conflicting energy. Its worth it to stick it out. If need be you may have to be the one to start this cleansing and awakening process if the other person is deep in the enemy in some way. But no not all hope is lost. Eventually it will be great if it was in what you remember. If it wasn't that great in what you remember though or you were not compatible before too it may not ever become that way. In that case you can move on if you want. Try to remember what it was like. Just because the two of you have been together a long time doesn't always mean it will work out now. Its also true people can be different from life to life but its never totally different as at the core people are who they are and can't fully change that. If that is the case it means the person has programming and this can be fixed and it work out again.

Jack said:
It's just a fantasy created by Music and television that is aimed at feminizing men. It's not about romanticism or love, more so than a fantastical idea to shape society.

The actual understanding about this is that two individuals might be astrologically compatible to the point they are just in 'synch' so you interpret it as soulmates.

Instead of nebulous concepts people should look at observable facts like
  • Is this person compatible with me ?
  • Does she like and appreciate me much more than my faults and does she tolerate me to get over them in time
  • Do I feel the same way about her
  • Does she trust me
  • Do I trust her
  • Is this enough to invest for a lifetime and that I will reject the alternatives ?

Forget about bullshit fairy tales about love and focus on actual things like compatibility and trust. Trust is key above all.

I really think you are awesum when helping people.

As far as I have learned, a true soulmate has to do with the deeper energies of Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th House. It is not to do with fairy tale bullshit concepts or Disney princes, it does not necessarily involve past-life ties, it is to do with extreme synchronization and obsession with one other person, sometimes positive and life affirming, sometimes negative and extremely deadly. If you've ever come across two people who seem so joined to each other that they repeat each others sentences, all I mentioned is usually how it manifests in a chart.

This person is not necessarily a lover (5th) or marriage partner (7th). It can be your twin (very common for obvious reasons), your child, your grandparent, a neighbor, a celebrity, anyone.

Good example - Gibbons twins, Pluto in 4th House, Mercury in 12th House (both to do with death, in line with the 8th), North Node in 3rd House (of siblings/twins), but different chart-rulers due to Jennifer being born 10 minutes later.

Both became mute as children after being bullied at school and spoke in an unintelligible language to each other. They spoke to no one else and started doing plays with dolls. As they grew up both of them started committing crimes to find inspiration for the plays they were writing. They were sent to the most high security mental hospital in the UK for 11 years and put on loads of drugs. Both came to an agreement that if one of them died the other had to live their life as a normal person, then they started to believe it was necessary for one to die. So Jennifer agreed to die, then died totally mysteriously with no real indication of any damage to her body... and June was released and began a normal life. Jennifer's chart ruler Mercury was in 12th House, while June's chart ruler Venus was in 10th. Even minute differences like this can mean LIFE and DEATH.

This is a crazy example, but it is what it is.

https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/soulmates/
Recently , I noticed that there are many questions concerning twin Souls , Soulmates , Perfect mates , or other terminology .

First of all , I have to tell You that Soulmates do not actually exist for anyone , and I’m too going to explain why . Soulmate could be defined as the Perfect Mate , The opposite You. Soulmates begin as any other couple . They meet for their first time , make a relation , but if they are both Satanists and brought by Satan together , the bond they build through magick , spiritual Sex and the Oneness (which was corrupted by the enemy to what the fools claim as ‘oneness’) that Satan brings to His Children if they choose to , is actually incredible and beyond what I can write on this Sermon or in any logical written article.

Soulmates start like any other couple only with..Extreme chemistry. Something is far stronger than the ordinary relation. Many times if not all times , Soulmates have Shared almost all their lifetimes together in some way or another . These beings are bonded with a bond that could only compare to the bond one has with Satan or their Guardian . In Spiritual Satanic cases , many Soulmates have been working magick , meditation and other many disciplines together . This Soul bond survives eternally , especially if two people are monogamus and married under Satan (Which is the case for most Soulmates) .

Planets match perfectly , behaviors , the past , everything falls in place , so perfectly that when and if You will find Your own , You will be actually 100% sure and.. Amazed ? In awe ? There is no correct word here to describe this emotion . This bond if Souls have worked to develop it in past lifetimes can only compare in intensity with the bond we have with Satan .

Now , if You really find someone You want to invest , and You do a Marriage under Satan , Satan is 100% in what HE says , HE makes two beings as One . Its an Eternal bond without lies , nonsense , bullshit , boredoom and the rest shit that result from incompatability . Growing spiritual with someone You really love , is actually a huge gift. For some people , their Soulmate could be a Demon , if they have one . Not all people have Soulmates , but as I just wrote , You can create that perfect bond with Satan’s Help , just make sure its the certain person You want it done.

There are no ‘jokes’ here or places for mistakes , whatever is created under Satan, is Eternal , Alive , Lasting , Intense and Beautiful in every sense of perception .

– Vovin Luciftian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back