Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Report closed

One Wire Phenomenon

Why do i have a notification,but i cannot access it.
Religion for anyone thread or topic not sure what you call it.
Is this a special access only thing or whats the point of it?

"Report Closed" means that you reported a comment and it got deleted. When you report a comment, there are 2 boxes to check to say if you do or don't want to get a notification when the report is looked at. The box for "yes" is checked by default, and you left it as yes, so you did get a notification. The reason you cannot go back to it is because it has been deleted.

If you don't want to get this kind of notification, check the box for "No" when you report a comment.

It means that whatever post you reported was looked into.

Guys and im sorry for asking a lot but how do i paste images and things.
Is there maby a help guide on how to use this forum. I have a android phone. And what is signature? Let me learn so i can stop imbaresing myself.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Is there maby a help guide on how to use this forum. I have a android phone. And what is signature? Let me learn so i can stop imbaresing myself.
You need to copy the link to the image, or the image address. Where you are writing your comment, click the button that says Img and it will insert 2 brackets that both say Img. First is "Img" in brackets, and the other one is "/Img" in brackets, to say that it is the end if the image link. Then you have the image address that you copied, and paste that link right in between those 2 brackets.

It looks like this [ Img ][/ Img ], except without the spaces in it. But I have to put spaces in to show this to you or else it will think it's an image and try to open it, and you would not see what it really says.
[ Img ]Image link goes here.[/ Img ]

Click your name in the top right corner of the screen, then click "User Control Panel" and you will see where it says to edit your signature. Your signiture works just like the comments work, it has all the same options. Except there is a limited number of letters you can type in the signiture. But you can do images, different colored words, different size words.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You need to copy the link to the image, or the image address. Where you are writing your comment, click the button that says Img and it will insert 2 brackets that both say Img. First is "Img" in brackets, and the other one is "/Img" in brackets, to say that it is the end if the image link. Then you have the image address that you copied, and paste that link right in between those 2 brackets.

It looks like this [ Img ][/ Img ], except without the spaces in it. But I have to put spaces in to show this to you or else it will think it's an image and try to open it, and you would not see what it really says.

Click your name in the top right corner of the screen, then click "User Control Panel" and you will see where it says to edit your signature. Your signiture works just like the comments work, it has all the same options. Except there is a limited number of letters you can type in the signiture. But you can do images, different colored words, different size words.
Is this what you were talking about when you said you forgot where I told you how to post attachments?

Is this what you were talking about when you said you forgot where I told you how to post attachments?

Yes this is it thank you

I did what you sayed and it does not wabt to display,what am i doing wrong?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back