Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career Guidance needed!

Bravera

Howdy :D
----
I have struggled since I was 18 with keeping a job for a long period of time. I have never owned a vehicle or paid very much in rent, it was always so easy for me to walk away from jobs, I was not fearful of being homeless, hungry or cold. At times I invited the struggle so that I might force myself to become stronger...

Now I know that I never want to be hungry or cold, because there is a brighter purpose on the horizon, I need all the resources necessary to build a powerful mind, body, and soul. I want MY HOME, where I may advance freely without any interference.

I have held a job now for 9 months, since the second month my boss pressured me to consider a management position. Back then I thought, wow I could really use the money, I would be taking a leadership role in a noble cause, I would be gaining experience towards my "resume to the gods".

Now the time has come, and I will be receiving an email in the next few days, I believe I have already made up my mind to accept the position.

But I am unsure still, I will be required to put in more hours, I will be required to manage 10+ people everyday, I will be required to deal with customers... I know that I am the best person for the job, and that I could be supremely successful at my job..

I have been an SS for many years, and yet I still struggle greatly with doing daily RTRs and meditation, I still smoke marijuana and I hate it so much, I've done a freeing the soul working to quit smoking and I still just cant stop qq.. I told myself I wont let this hold me back anymore and have been pushing myself to be successful in all areas of my life.

So, should I take this step forward in my career when my spiritual path is struggling so much? Is it important that I do take this step forward so that I may learn to be responsible and self disciplined?

Quit smoking, throw all your weed away. You can smoke, but seldom. I smoked for 5years very much. Now I smoke maybe 10 joints a year, and never alone.

Take the job position, you‘d be incredibly stupid to not take it.

Also it takes 20mins to do a RTR, 10Mins to clean your soul and work on your AoP. That‘s 30mins for spiritual warfare.. meditate for 1hour and it takes you 90mins each day to advance spiritually..

Stop smoking, it only drags you down. You waste too much energy, time is valuable.
Also stay away from people who do drugs, this goyim junkies are not good for you in any way.

I'd recommend not smoking at all, 10 joints a year will still even if to a lesser degree then smoking every day, will do damage to your soul and aura. We have to rise above and dot he hard thing, go the whole distance.

Well growth happens from slowly pushing yourself and then you adapt. What was hard before is no longer hard and ideally you try and keep pushing in different ways so you’re always advancing.

The job is a step in the right direction. You’re struggling with discipline and responsibility. This job will almost force these traits on you. You’ll have to adapt. Once you do the new tools you develop in this case can carry over. Be mindful of this though.

It seems you’re too comfortable and you’re enjoying that comfort too much. You’re saying you want to change but the work required to change you don’t want to do. That’s okay, but then you have to accept that means you’re going no where.

Everyone wants a better life, but unless you also want to work for it and make sacrifices for it these better changes will never happen. You have to accept that what you want will mean you’ll be uncomfortable a little bit from time to time. Accept it and do what you need to do. There’s no magical short cut around this.

Stop smoking weed That's the first thing and start drinking a gallon of water instead. Any Substances Create Stagnation in one's development.
Career Guidance i can give would start changing your habits and brainwash yourself with personal development entertainment and books.
Tips:
-Every 21 days your brain forms new habits if you want to change your life make a schedule and challenge yourself to stick to it for 21 days. this is literally the only thing that divides the masses and the 1% and business owners.
-you are the average of the 5 people you hang out the most with.
-In your career, you need to realize that closed mouths don't get fed.
-use a subliminal software or magick sigil to stimulate motivation
-Do 3rd person journaling: Like a diary, you write about your day. But unlike a normal diary its from a perspective of a scientist anaylzing a animal/person through a window. You will refer to yourself as he/she(3rd person) MONKEY MIND or True you. Example: He drove to work groggy MONKEYMIND might not given him enough sleep. but other then waking up on the wrong side of bed he had a regular day at work monkeymind got 2 cheeseburgers out of impluse but after words true will pulled him self together and starting revamping his resume. monkeymind got high and forgot to do RTR. Doing this will Change your whole life and help you figure yourself out to destroy unwanted habits and patterns that you may have.
-Learn the Sense of urgency/fear of loss/indifference/jones effect after a "F.O.R.D.S icebreakers." its a skill you will learn in time but will make a big difference. Also givng people two options makes people bitch less in management. The example you want to do this morning or evening i win regardless but i give them a sense of independence because if I give someone 1 option they will usually not like it and make their own option which is no.

These are the best Self help books available . they are all on audio books on youtube for free

1.How to win Friends and Influence People-undisputed best self-help book
2.Rich Dad Poor Dad.
3.Richest man in Babylon- its a required Read in Wallstreet. its a story of how to look at money and doing so allowed a slave to be the richest man in Babylon
4.21 laws of Irrefutatible leadership- great leadership book
5. think and grow rich -fufu motivation book
6. The Alchemist- Heros journey book.

good luck in your endeavors

NinRick said:
Now I smoke maybe 10 joints a year, and never alone.
Your Grandfather would be proud?

NinRick said:
Also stay away from people who do drugs, this goyim junkies are not good for you in any way.
You just stated you smoke joints yet you tell him to not use drugs?

Good job Bravera, I'm proud of you, seems like you are advancing in your life, though you really have to quit the weed, it will fuck you up mentally, and it makes you lazy. You're gonna need willpower to stop and to start meditating daily. Do you plan on ever stopping weed? If yes, the moment is now, if it's not now that's like saying:" I want to stop ruining myself but I plan on stopping in the future".

Bravera said:
It's honestly not complicated at all what you should do. Take the job and stop smoking weed. Get yourself in a situation where people will laugh at you if they know you smoke that shit. Freeing the soul workings clearly wont do shit for you with this because you are relying on them to do the work for you. You yourself have to take the first step with it. Put your money somewhere where you cant access it and throw out the weed. Make it impossible for yourself to buy it again, or atleast very very lengthy and difficult. Every step on the way of trying to buy it again, should tell you clearly that you're being a retard. Do it that way and you should be able to keep yourself from smoking it again.

Instead of talking about some "resume to the Gods", how about you instead focus on not being an embarrassing slave to weed.
We're not talking about some light alcoholism problem, or some other mostly-harmless addiction that you can be a bit embarrassed about but mostly look away from. This is a real threat, something that you need to eliminate before you can even really claim to be on the path of Satanism to begin with.

Nothing that you do now spiritually will have any real significance, as long as you keep degrading your soul with weed.
There are no meditations, yoga, RTRs, etc. that are even remotely as important in your life right now as stopping with the weed consumption.

I don't smoke none of that shit anymore, or hang around with my old friends that still kind of do it like you do (who I had a lot of really good times with as well). Just go cold turkey.

I'm sort of glad that I was anxious around the dealers and a loner enough of a person that it was really easy for me to do it. I took the deliberate way instead of "weaning yourself off" or whatever crap. When you are a Satanist and you're smoking that stuff at all it fogs up your brain and the enemy can trick you within that fog. I couldn't be bothered with it, not when I had more blissful experiences and could get more chilled out and humorous from meditations. You don't need to rely on it for absolutely nothing, all good feeling stems from yourself, even the goofy ones lol.

The problem here clearly hasn't got anything to do with the job, but rather the weed. Of course you should take the opportunity? You pretty much know you're good for it yourself and barely questioning whether to do it. The issue is the bong, and the jewish media and ideas that it leads you to ingest unknowingly. That is the core of what you're writing feels like it's about.

Yeah it's so great to sit on a couch not thinking about anything for most of the day (really good for your IQ that), or the paranoia when you're with people and haven't said anything for a minute or two, or paid much attention to how you're acting not even because you're stuck in your head half the time, but because you're zoning out into a bush or something retarded like that.

For me it was never about glorifying being a moron at any point, it was just having friends and opening up to people. After that I don't "need" it anymore, I never did anyway because meditation opens you up and you can attract more positive and responsible people, and not have your sense of order and duty get melted away by the crap.

If you do it with people, cut them off. If you do it alone do what Shael said and make it really hard for you to bother to do it. If both do both. I remember when I first learnt it was bad, when I couldn't be bothered meeting up with people and 'wanted' to do it I would visualize feel myself doing it. Eventually I realized how dumb that was and stopped outright :lol:

Maybe your desire with sticking phallic objects in your mouth is to do with something more human? :lol: :lol:

One thing I then learnt about myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

IS your mind really your own if you're doing something you don't want to DO yourself? I personally couldn't have that and subsequently kicked it out like the jews of Geneva. Then I realized more things about my nature and wasn't foggy on it anymore. It was that simple.

Hopefully that's how you feel too. In my opinion if you want drugs then you want death of yourself and what grows you and is good for you, you want it to wane and die in the fog. One thing that goes and is hard to get back is focus, which is annoying for someone like me who studies astrology and likes doing research. Focus is very important for me and I have to work on it again like a child. Another one is memory, which is the MOST aggravating of all the losses. It's just bad for you simply put. You need to stop it and it's the core weight in your post that you were concerned with lifting and advice on.

People who are on drugs in this forum are always the ones who contribute to the confusion firstly, only second to jew infiltrators. I couldn't have that personally. This is a brilliant website in every way and a hub of powerful knowledge. It's an injustice.

NinRick said:
Quit smoking, throw all your weed away. You can smoke, but seldom. I smoked for 5years very much. Now I smoke maybe 10 joints a year, and never alone.

Take the job position, you‘d be incredibly stupid to not take it.

Also it takes 20mins to do a RTR, 10Mins to clean your soul and work on your AoP. That‘s 30mins for spiritual warfare.. meditate for 1hour and it takes you 90mins each day to advance spiritually..

Stop smoking, it only drags you down. You waste too much energy, time is valuable.

Ok I threw it away! Your right the amount of time and money I've wasted on that shit has caused me to waste massive amounts of energy.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

Good job Bravera, I'm proud of you, seems like you are advancing in your life, though you really have to quit the weed, it will fuck you up mentally, and it makes you lazy. You're gonna need willpower to stop and to start meditating daily. Do you plan on ever stopping weed? If yes, the moment is now, if it's not now that's like saying:" I want to stop ruining myself but I plan on stopping in the future".

The moment is now, I quit smoking cigarettes for a year now, I know I can quit smoking. I want to be a professional athlete and I love playing the harmonica I dont want to abuse my lungs. I will do what I did with cigarettes and anytime I think about weed I will put a very ugly image in my head of death and decay, Just as I blot out the enemies letters I will blot out marijuana, it will become nonexistent within my life.

Shael said:
Bravera said:
It's honestly not complicated at all what you should do. Take the job and stop smoking weed. Get yourself in a situation where people will laugh at you if they know you smoke that shit. Freeing the soul workings clearly wont do shit for you with this because you are relying on them to do the work for you. You yourself have to take the first step with it. Put your money somewhere where you cant access it and throw out the weed. Make it impossible for yourself to buy it again, or atleast very very lengthy and difficult. Every step on the way of trying to buy it again, should tell you clearly that you're being a retard. Do it that way and you should be able to keep yourself from smoking it again.

Instead of talking about some "resume to the Gods", how about you instead focus on not being an embarrassing slave to weed.
We're not talking about some light alcoholism problem, or some other mostly-harmless addiction that you can be a bit embarrassed about but mostly look away from. This is a real threat, something that you need to eliminate before you can even really claim to be on the path of Satanism to begin with.

Nothing that you do now spiritually will have any real significance, as long as you keep degrading your soul with weed.
There are no meditations, yoga, RTRs, etc. that are even remotely as important in your life right now as stopping with the weed consumption.

I'm glad that yall pointed out to me what I knew all along was the real problem. I threw away what I have and I blocked my dealer from messaging me. I have made advancements in the past and they keep getting trampled on because of this shitty addiction that only makes me feel ugly. I suppose I have been running towards my real problem and not away from my other problems. Your right it is extremely embarrassing.. with great power comes great responsibility.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

You do not have to be a „saint“ and never do alcohol or weed, if you do it moderately and don’t over do it, it is not as bad.

I am not constantly high, nor I have an urge to do it.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

NinRick said:

You do not have to be a „saint“ and never do alcohol or weed, if you do it moderately and don’t over do it, it is not as bad.

Just to give you some context, since you do not have any experience with weed (which is actually good, so don’t worry :D )
I smoked 10Joints in this year (If I count all Joints this year I can remember like 8)
And I never smoked alone, we were always 2-4 people. So I effectively smoked around 1.2 Grams , which is not much for a year at all.

Most of the time my friends smoked and I just watched. I said to quit it, because he is addicted. I, on the other hand, am not addicted, I get my live together :D

I am not drinking at all, I drank maybe 2-3 times this year, but never got drunk. When I do alcohol, I just drink a little bit, to be somewhat social. Most of the times I am the driver anyway, so I have to stay sober :D

NinRick said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

Just to give you some context, since you do not have any experience with weed (which is actually good, so don’t worry :D )
I smoked 10Joints in this year (If I count all Joints this year I can remember like 8)
And I never smoked alone, we were always 2-4 people. So I effectively smoked around 1.2 Grams , which is not much for a year at all.

Most of the time my friends smoked and I just watched. I said to quit it, because he is addicted. I, on the other hand, am not addicted, I get my live together :D

I am not drinking at all, I drank maybe 2-3 times this year, but never got drunk. When I do alcohol, I just drink a little bit, to be somewhat social. Most of the times I am the driver anyway, so I have to stay sober :D
For 1-2 years when I was a teenager I was a stoner so I do understand what weed is like. Weed is not like alcohol, weed is much more destructive to your brain and it's a drug that should not be used by anyone. While a joint will stone you a glass of wine won't and the difference is that while weed goes on to destroy your neurons alcohol doesn't have that effect unless you abuse it.
You don't have to be a saint, just a intelligent person. :p

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
NinRick said:

For 1-2 years when I was a teenager I was a stoner so I do understand what weed is like. Weed is not like alcohol, weed is much more destructive to your brain and it's a drug that should not be used by anyone. While a joint will stone you a glass of wine won't and the difference is that while weed goes on to destroy your neurons alcohol doesn't have that effect unless you abuse it.

As far as I researched on the web and conservations with educated people, also one chemist teacher who also has studied biology and is very familiar with the human body and chemicals. And he just said that it does not harm you, it will just make you slower. However he does not approve it.

And it conforms on what I found, if you smoke weed, chemicals (I don’t remember which chemical, could be THC but I am not sure) accumulates In your synapses, which makes it harder for your neurotransmitters to travel, which makes your slower, since your brain needS longer to process the information.

On the other hand your body is able to decompose and get rid of the „intruder“, but it takes time.

However, weed is fully capable of causing heavy psychological damage (paranoia to the point where you are afraid to go outside, hearing voices, and many more.. it is still a drug) And it is also very bad for developing your character, ans therefore very bad to develop spiritually - everyone can advance spiritually, it is something natural, and plain simple, but it takes a strong character to actually do daily work in order to advance

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

As far as I researched on the web and conservations with educated people, also one chemist teacher who also has studied biology and is very familiar with the human body and chemicals. And he just said that it does not harm you, it will just make you slower. However he does not approve it.

And it conforms on what I found, if you smoke weed, chemicals (I don’t remember which chemical, could be THC but I am not sure) accumulates In your synapses, which makes it harder for your neurotransmitters to travel, which makes your slower, since your brain needS longer to process the information.

On the other hand your body is able to decompose and get rid of the „intruder“, but it takes time.

However, weed is fully capable of causing heavy psychological damage (paranoia to the point where you are afraid to go outside, hearing voices, and many more.. it is still a drug) And it is also very bad for developing your character, ans therefore very bad to develop spiritually - everyone can advance spiritually, it is something natural, and plain simple, but it takes a strong character to actually do daily work in order to advance
So, stop smoking it? Lol

NinRick said:
Does not harm, and makes one slow?

Causing slowness IS a harm.

Bravera said:

It's up to you, but consider the difference between an hour spent meditating and an hour spent working your job. The former gives exponentially better returns. If you are required to work 9 or 10 hours daily, even a few times per week, you are going to end up neglecting something, whether it is sleep, friendships, studying, housework, etc. I would only do this is you really need the money.

Don't beat yourself up over the weed, but you have to quit that completely. I commend you for doing what you did already. That is the only way to quit: just smash everything and destroy the numbers/sources of weed. You should do another working when you can. These next few days you may feel some cravings, but take solace in the fact that they will fade entirely.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Does not harm, and makes one slow?

Causing slowness IS a harm.

Good point, indeed

Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

It's up to you, but consider the difference between an hour spent meditating and an hour spent working your job. The former gives exponentially better returns. If you are required to work 9 or 10 hours daily, even a few times per week, you are going to end up neglecting something, whether it is sleep, friendships, studying, housework, etc. I would only do this is you really need the money.

Don't beat yourself up over the weed, but you have to quit that completely. I commend you for doing what you did already. That is the only way to quit: just smash everything and destroy the numbers/sources of weed. You should do another working when you can. These next few days you may feel some cravings, but take solace in the fact that they will fade entirely.

Heya, so I accepted the position and I'm sure it's the right thing, I read how Satan appoints certain individuals for positions of importance at specific times, and I'm sure I was guided here.

I have had multiple opportunities to smoke again and I have setup the mental blocks that destroy the temptations. Already I am so proud of myself, I will not fail this time, this Yule will be the most wonderful time of my entire life.

Bravera said:
Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:

Heya, so I accepted the position and I'm sure it's the right thing, I read how Satan appoints certain individuals for positions of importance at specific times, and I'm sure I was guided here.

I have had multiple opportunities to smoke again and I have setup the mental blocks that destroy the temptations. Already I am so proud of myself, I will not fail this time, this Yule will be the most wonderful time of my entire life.
Be sure to do a Ritual to Father Satan and to set your new year resolutions with him on the 23rd. :)

Bravera said:
That's so awesome! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back