Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal Chart of the First Vaccination in the UK (possibly the world)

13th_Wolf

https://starctmag.com/news/coronavirus-uk-updates-margaret-keenan90-becomes-first-person-in-the-world-to-receive-pfizer-vaccine-17854-2020/

This happened just this morning and the chart for the event (6:31AM, Coventry, UK) is very significant. The ascendant is in 28-29' of Scorpio of all the fixed signs, which is big for endings. Scorpio is the most deathly of the fixed signs which is certainly not a good indication. Very morose. There is also a T-square involving the Moon, Neptune and the Sun with all 3 planets within or conjunct the angular houses/cusps, Moon and Neptune are squaring the AC-DC line which add a lot of significance on top of that.

The woman who got the vaccine is 90 years old which 9 is a number of endings too. There is definitely some occultic thing the enemy have going on with this. If the vaccine occurred exactly at 6:30 this would also equal 9 but clearly it was delayed somehow. Also note the presence of 6.

Here's the video of an astrologer I've been watching recently, who brought this to attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IWb9cOKrc

I find it interesting this event happened in "Coven"-"Tree" as well, maybe that's a bit too far searching though. If this rises to international attention then it's something to bare in mind, either way it's important for understanding the virus and the only astrological link in the public knowledge, to understand how the vaccine might operate about the world.

This will be the first major event type of chart I'm looking into. This stuff seems very meticulous and shows how much the enemy put obsessive work into the timing of these things.

I have an idea from this that if you were to compare it with synastry to one's chart, you'd understand how this "Pfizer" vaccine might affect you. I wouldn't recommend getting it either way though because of the 29' Scorpio which is the ruling point of the whole thing. Pluto is main the chart ruler of this event, and it's involved in the current stellium in Capricorn with Jupiter and Saturn, has Mars squaring it from Aries and Neptune sextile from Pisces. The ailments that come under those planets, particularly of Mars, Saturn and Neptune for aspecting it from their relevant signs, are most likely to arise from the vaccine based on this event chart alone. Maybe this applies only to the woman though? I don't know about that particularly.

Jupiter (because 29' Scorpio crossing into Sagittarius) would also be a partial primary ruler and co-ruler of the chart. Jupiter being involved in the stellium with the main ruler Pluto reinforces all of it, mainly the Saturnian element. Saturn is also at 29' of Capricorn too and direct which aspects the 29' Scorpio AC in a sextile, and also supports endings.

Major things are happening...

I Don't Blame Astrology, I blame our awareness .
Jews don't control us by using Astrology, they don't own the planet/solar system....

Whatever is the current moon position or Planetary Hour it won't affect the enlightened people.

People with low awareness will fall, "injected/vaccinated"
People with High awareness will survive .

If we keep exposing the Jews , The FEAR will be removed ,people will be enlightened ..
The Jews only have one weapon and it's called FEAR, They control by spreading fear among people.
They don't control us by using Astrology, they don't own the planet/solar system

Even if they replaced the Sun with Neptune ,I'm not going to get vaccinated .

sonnenkraft said:

Blah blah blah, so fucking VACUOUS

Fuck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

YOU ARE SAYING NOTHING THAT HELPS PEOPLE HERE

Fucking leave the forum now

Shotgun yourself

Ask one of your rabbi wall friends to throw a brick at your face

Literally anything just leave

All of this is quite ominous.

Another thing is that Scorpio and Pluto are related to the sex organs. There is a lot of ambiguity about the effects of this vaccine on fertility and endocrine function.

I don't know how stars work for events, but I do not like Venus conjunct Unulkhahai here either. Venus is also related to the sex organs, and Unulkhahai signifies a loss.

Pluto conjunct Terebellum, Mercury conjunct Antares, Mars conjunct Baten Kaitos, North Node conjunct Bellatrix and Moon conjunct Denebola are not to my liking either... this is showing a pretty dark picture...

13th_Wolf said:
https://starctmag.com/news/coronavirus-uk-updates-margaret-keenan90-becomes-first-person-in-the-world-to-receive-pfizer-vaccine-17854-2020/

This happened just this morning and the chart for the event (6:31AM, Coventry, UK) is very significant. The ascendant is in 28-29' of Scorpio of all the fixed signs, which is big for endings. Scorpio is the most deathly of the fixed signs which is certainly not a good indication. Very morose. There is also a T-square involving the Moon, Neptune and the Sun with all 3 planets within or conjunct the angular houses/cusps, Moon and Neptune are squaring the AC-DC line which add a lot of significance on top of that.

The woman who got the vaccine is 90 years old which 9 is a number of endings too. There is definitely some occultic thing the enemy have going on with this. If the vaccine occurred exactly at 6:30 this would also equal 9 but clearly it was delayed somehow. Also note the presence of 6.

Here's the video of an astrologer I've been watching recently, who brought this to attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2IWb9cOKrc

I find it interesting this event happened in "Coven"-"Tree" as well, maybe that's a bit too far searching though. If this rises to international attention then it's something to bare in mind, either way it's important for understanding the virus and the only astrological link in the public knowledge, to understand how the vaccine might operate about the world.

This will be the first major event type of chart I'm looking into. This stuff seems very meticulous and shows how much the enemy put obsessive work into the timing of these things.

I have an idea from this that if you were to compare it with synastry to one's chart, you'd understand how this "Pfizer" vaccine might affect you. I wouldn't recommend getting it either way though because of the 29' Scorpio which is the ruling point of the whole thing. Pluto is main the chart ruler of this event, and it's involved in the current stellium in Capricorn with Jupiter and Saturn, has Mars squaring it from Aries and Neptune sextile from Pisces. The ailments that come under those planets, particularly of Mars, Saturn and Neptune for aspecting it from their relevant signs, are most likely to arise from the vaccine based on this event chart alone. Maybe this applies only to the woman though? I don't know about that particularly.

Jupiter (because 29' Scorpio crossing into Sagittarius) would also be a partial primary ruler and co-ruler of the chart. Jupiter being involved in the stellium with the main ruler Pluto reinforces all of it, mainly the Saturnian element. Saturn is also at 29' of Capricorn too and direct which aspects the 29' Scorpio AC in a sextile, and also supports endings.

Major things are happening...

I didnt realize how smart you were till just now.

sonnenkraft said:
Jews don't control us by using Astrology, they don't own the planet/solar system....

Whatever is the current moon position or Planetary Hour it won't affect the enlightened people.

If we keep exposing the Jews , The FEAR will be removed ,people will be enlightened ..
The Jews only have one weapon and it's called FEAR, They control by spreading fear among people.
They don't control us by using Astrology, they don't own the planet/solar system

Lol, you have no idea. Are you telling us with a straight face that astrology does not play a role in global events? How backwards are you?

Enligthement means a risen kundalini. Masses are so, so very far from that. That being said astrology plays a big role in this event, and every other event aswell from micro to macro level.

As for the weapons of the aliens. They have a bigger arsenal than just fear. Curses being a major one, and surely they have physical weapons aswell.

Good for you rejecting the vaccine, but don't spread misinformation, please.

Henu the Great said:
sonnenkraft said:

Lol, you have no idea. Are you telling us with a straight face that astrology does not play a role in global events? How backwards are you?

Enligthement means a risen kundalini. Masses are so, so very far from that. That being said astrology plays a big role in this event, and every other event aswell from micro to macro level.

As for the weapons of the aliens. They have a bigger arsenal than just fear. Curses being a major one, and surely they have physical weapons aswell.

!

Some people follow astrology to the extreme, Jews don't own the planet/solar system.

Whatever is the current position of the moon/planets , it won't affect the Enlightened people , we need only awareness.

Ascendant is in 28-29' of Scorpio & other things , is not going to force people to get vaccinated because scorpion is the death , "aarrgh scorpion is going to kick our ass Dude" , we have to obey dude !

Because the jeeeews did a spell,and we have to obey and accept the vaccine.. "Herd Behavior"

I don't follow the Herd Behavior ,it's not my culture ,,. yeah good for me for rejecting the vaccine
I only had to use my brain .

Astrology is bigger than you and its for real advance spiritual people "ONLY "..
Astrology is spirituality /creativity ,Planets They don't conspire against you ,your destiny is not written on stone..everyday is a new day , Your own Affirmations/positivity removes all obstacles/blockages .

I don't care if the Jews use astrology for negativity it won't affect me,
It will affect people whom enslaved by their own mind and believes in Jewish affirmations,
Don't establish a connection with the jews ..

And when we have the opportunity to attack the Jews physically,
I'm not going to look at the sky and wait for certain planets to guide me ..
I will kill them , it will be like no tomorrow,,..

You Henu the great The Modern Astrologer , stay at home and convince the people how a Bullet will become bigger when it is fired During Jupiter hour ..
Tell them that if you shot a bullet in Venus day it will be sexy " Kill me darling "...

13th_Wolf said:
Fuck off you disgusting cunt. Get the fuck off my post.

Blah blah blah, so fucking VACUOUS

Fuck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

YOU ARE SAYING NOTHING THAT HELPS PEOPLE HERE

Fucking leave the forum now

Shotgun yourself

Ask one of your rabbi wall friends to throw a brick at your face

You Should Record your Voice , Eminem 0.2 :lol: :lol: ,
So you can't handle a discussion.

But anyway Thanks .

Throat Chakra Haum is vibrated as HAAHHH UUUU MMMM.

Signs of Blocked Throat Chakra :-

1- You don't know how to Argue.
2- Your voice sounds like a goat .
3- Throat chakra blockage can also manifest as the inability to express and realize your truth in the world.
Diplomacy will always fails ,Because Your throat is acting like Artillery.

Good luck it might take one month, but you can do it ,don't worry.

This sonnenkraft guy is such an undermining influence to stuff like this pretty much all the time, I swear.

I guess I didn't pick the best time to flip out. Sorry about that guys.

How hard is it to not be a mong though? I don't anymore think the problem with sonnenkraft is any language barrier, he's probably smoking those white rocks :lol:

Should reserve to posting only on joke threads or something, because that's clearly all that's coming from this account. Just ruins anything else.

Aldrick said:

:) thanks for the compliment Aldrick, but looking at this now I'm not that smart- I forgot to title it Event chart. Vaccinations don't have Natal charts lol.

I could have also not responded to the jew/crack head character and added to the fog they're trying to create. I suppose it's not really working for them anymore though right? :lol:

I'm not smart in the way it counts, I just know quite a bit, and have insights here and there. You're someone who actually makes it count. I mean, I haven't talked to the Gods yet XD.

Karnonnos said:

Another thing is that Scorpio and Pluto are related to the sex organs. There is a lot of ambiguity about the effects of this vaccine on fertility and endocrine function.

I don't know how stars work for events, but I do not like Venus conjunct Unulkhahai here either. Venus is also related to the sex organs, and Unulkhahai signifies a loss.

Pluto conjunct Terebellum, Mercury conjunct Antares, Mars conjunct Baten Kaitos, North Node conjunct Bellatrix and Moon conjunct Denebola are not to my liking either... this is showing a pretty dark picture...

If this was the first response....

This is more like it, actually adding something of value.

I didn't think about the stars you know, mainly the degrees because I was just trying to rush this into the forum. With the stars though, I'll say my view on them has changed recently. The non-fixed stars this probably applies to more, but now I check the sky charts (that's what they're called on Astrodienst) and line up the stars laterally, with the planets. I think with fixed stars and some other stars it isn't necessary but could show even more power by tightness of lateral degrees also. Some fixed stars and most stars are way above or way below a planet in space. Technically it's not a 'conjunction' but I think for fixed stars different rules apply on that which make it so.

I think to interpret the effects of the fixed stars, you look at the houses that the planets being aspected by the fixed stars rule. The affairs of those houses are what's affected by the stars more eccentric energies.

For an event chart it's more iffy to know what the houses mean because there is nothing definitive that's come out publicly about that yet, possibly because it's powerful knowledge (a guideline to house interpretation in every event chart ever). The way I would look at it though is applying the meanings of the houses in natal charts in a metaphoric way, to a situation, group, convention etc. Looking into the similarities, like one might compare the circulatory system to water pipes pumping in a city(William Harvey), or vast rivers flowing in the country. Take the 4th house which is the house of the Moon, mind and foundations. It would be something like the 'foundation' of the situation for example. The respite of things.

What you said about fertility is concurrent with the enemy. The 5th house 'children' ruler of the chart is Mars(involved in T-square via inconjunct), which paired with the 1st house ruler Pluto has the same theme; both planets rule and operate the sacral chakra. Neptune and Moon aspect Mars in the T-square, which waters down Mars and is bad for vitality and also the affairs of the 5th house it's ruling. The Sun and Moon here normally would jig Mars up, but the Moon here was in half quarter in a waning state, which over Mars emphasises this reducing theme. The 5th house of children is attacked here too.

If anyone who looks at this chart sees anything, come write about it :)

It's important that we have more open talk on stuff like this in the forum. It should happen more often and then everything would feel less foggier.

13th_Wolf said:
Since many of the kike agents arent getting banned from here, the best way to deal with them is simply to ignore them completely. When you have to clear up some disinfo they spew out, this can be done without engaging in a discussion with them. Don't waste your time on worthless trash.

If you cant help but reply whenever you see that filth, then I suggest you make use of the "friend and foe" function in the user control panel. Adding someone as a "foe" will automatically hide their posts for you.

13th_Wolf said:
This sonnenkraft guy is such an undermining influence to stuff like this pretty much all the time, I swear.

How hard is it to not be a mong though? I don't anymore think the problem with sonnenkraft is any language barrier, he's probably smoking those white rocks :lol:

Should reserve to posting only on joke threads or something, because that's clearly all that's coming from this account. Just ruins anything else.

Aldrick said:

:) thanks for the compliment Aldrick, but looking at this now I'm not that smart- I forgot to title it Event chart. Vaccinations don't have Natal charts lol.

I could have also not responded to the jew/crack head character and added to the fog they're trying to create. I suppose it's not really working for them anymore though right? :lol:

I'm not smart in the way it counts, I just know quite a bit, and have insights here and there. You're someone who actually makes it count. I mean, I haven't talked to the Gods yet XD.

Karnonnos said:

I didn't think about the stars you know, mainly the degrees because I was just trying to rush this into the forum. With the stars though, I'll say my view on them has changed recently. The non-fixed stars this probably applies to more, but now I check the sky charts (that's what they're called on Astrodienst) and line up the stars laterally, with the planets. I think with fixed stars and some other stars it isn't necessary but could show even more power by tightness of lateral degrees also. Some fixed stars and most stars are way above or way below a planet in space. Technically it's not a 'conjunction' but I think for fixed stars different rules apply on that which make it so.

I think to interpret the effects of the fixed stars, you look at the houses that the planets being aspected by the fixed stars rule. The affairs of those houses are what's affected by the stars more eccentric energies.

For an event chart it's more iffy to know what the houses mean because there is nothing definitive that's come out publicly about that yet, possibly because it's powerful knowledge (a guideline to house interpretation in every event chart ever). The way I would look at it though is applying the meanings of the houses in natal charts in a metaphoric way, to a situation, group, convention etc. Looking into the similarities, like one might compare the circulatory system to water pipes pumping in a city(William Harvey), or vast rivers flowing in the country. Take the 4th house which is the house of the Moon, mind and foundations. It would be something like the 'foundation' of the situation for example. The respite of things.

What you said about fertility is concurrent with the enemy. The 5th house 'children' ruler of the chart is Mars(involved in T-square via inconjunct), which paired with the 1st house ruler Pluto has the same theme; both planets rule and operate the sacral chakra. Neptune and Moon aspect Mars in the T-square, which waters down Mars and is bad for vitality and also the affairs of the 5th house it's ruling. The Sun and Moon here normally would jig Mars up, but the Moon here was in half quarter in a waning state, which over Mars emphasises this reducing theme. The 5th house of children is attacked here too.

It's important that we have more open talk on stuff like this in the forum. It should happen more often and then everything would feel less foggier.

Yes that thing. It needs to be banned.

But I think you doubt yourself too much. That's typical virgo energy, high on details,low on themselves, but incredibly intelligent.

13th_Wolf said:

Aldrick said:

Karnonnos said:

The exposing joy of satan is ran by someone named Swarze Sonne. Then we have someone named Sonne acting like a weird psycho jew. Wow what a surprise.

sonnenkraft said:
Ascendant is in 28-29' of Scorpio & other things , is not going to force people to get vaccinated because scorpion is the death , "aarrgh scorpion is going to kick our ass Dude" , we have to obey dude !

:lol: :lol: I get your point astrology affects major things but when it comes to my personal I believe it has no effect and I will explain why.

What is something that is stressed when doing an rtr/88 ritual, or a working for yourself? AFFIRMATION AND INTENTION.

I have never bothered to look at my natal chart. I do not believe my planets or any of that shit has an affect on me so it just doesn’t!

People are like wow dude my Saturn is so bad, yeah because you BELIEVE it is. You are manifesting that negative energy and experience on your own.

If anyone can explain why I’m wrong I would really like to know how. How is it that affirmation and intention doesn’t effect astrology but everything else?

sonnenkraft said:
!

Some people follow astrology to the extreme, Jews don't own the planet/solar system.

Whatever is the current position of the moon/planets , it won't affect the Enlightened people , we need only awareness.

Because the jeeeews did a spell,and we have to obey and accept the vaccine.. "Herd Behavior"

I don't follow the Herd Behavior ,it's not my culture ,,. yeah good for me for rejecting the vaccine

Astrology is bigger than you and its for real advance spiritual people "ONLY "..
Astrology is spirituality /creativity ,Planets They don't conspire against you ,your destiny is not written on stone..everyday is a new day , Your own Affirmations/positivity removes all obstacles/blockages .

It will affect people whom enslaved by their own mind and believes in Jewish affirmations,

You Henu the great The Modern Astrologer , stay at home and convince the people how a Bullet will become bigger when it is fired During Jupiter hour ..
Tell them that if you shot a bullet in Venus day it will be sexy " Kill me darling "...
"For some reason" you don't strike me as a person who has a risen kundalini so what you type how you elude astrology is complete bollox to say the least.

All in all what you are saying sounds extremenly skecthy and you making fun of me at the end is very telling how much you know about things. Which is nil, nothing. That is not suprising considering you are a half breed of certain tribe....

sonnenkraft said:

Not solely by using astrology, but they do use astrology and observe the planets and stars. You would be fool for thinking their overlords didn’t tell them to pay attention to astrology.

Henu the Great said:

In conclusion i don't like negativity ,do you understand ? , , you are not going to force me & others to believe in Jewish power .

Those who control the words ,control the world ..
I have strong brain, i have my own positive affirmation.
I believe in our strong Nordic gods runes power, i put fear aside ..
I remove all negative obstacle with my positivity .

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Our solar system , Planets /stars don't work against us "don't believe modern astrologer"
planet exist because our spiritual growth is important .
Planet doesn't conspire against us .
Your Natal chart is not Negative where ever the planets are placed , they don't conspire against .
You need pure guidance you should tag "contact " HP.COBRA or HPS.Maxine only ....

------

For the public in general , and for those who are faking their spirituality ..

They all graduated from Low priest Mageson university
They are just a bunch of a researcher like mageson , they claim to be expert .

Modern astrologer be like :-

"Dude :ugeek: moon is in scorpio jew did a spell yesterday , yesterday number = 9
9+ 9= 18 = mars
Dude i found it ,i'm schmart :ugeek: :ugeek:
Mars x [ Jewish vaccination spell ] * moon Scorpio / old lady age 90 =
DEATH ,GENOCIDE,HIDDEN POWER WE ARE GOING TO DIE QUACK QUACK .
Dude :ugeek: the Jews are smart they keep doing spell and its affecting our brain ..""

Throw yourself into the swamp dear modern fake astrologer if you are negative ,please..please
Distribute your negative in the swamp , it belongs there..

we don't need stupid Jewish affirmations
stop giving the jew big size
The Jews lack of spirituality
The Jews Hits their brain every Saturday ,because they lack of spiritual power.

If you Keep translating what jew did during the full moon or whatever then :-

Congratulations ,
you just established a successful Internet Connection with speed of 6,000000 G ,with their Jewish Brain
You are welcoming a Massive Frequencies of schlomotic Negative energy,
once you established this connection you start doing the Jewish Dirty work (the JEWISH Dream):-

1- using a gentile brain to spread negativity
2- Bombarding our ancient -forum with Dirty Topics(giving the a jew big size )
3- Imprinting Jewish affirmation in our minds "believe dude jew are strong magicians"

All thanks to our modern Astrologer/numerologist they

24/7 Bombarding us and our homes with massive frequencies full of schlomotic negative energy ,

Every cell in you body is Vibrating negative energy , negative energy is playing Ping pong inside your home and through you body cells,,
https://youtu.be/xh244F_W9X4?t=26 jewish magic dancing in your home

All thanks to our stupid negative Astrologers.

Astrology is only for Real spiritual people ONLY `OOONNNLLLLYYYY`

If you are Real spiritual then you are :-
Astrologer ,Healer, numerologist,Rune Master and many other physic abilities
== YOU ARE COMPLETELY HIGH PRIEST ..

not a stupid researcher.

sonnenkraft said:

The jews always make their movements in the right planetary positions for them, don't underestimate that.

sonnenkraft said:

:lol: :lol: I get your point astrology affects major things but when it comes to my personal I believe it has no effect and I will explain why.

What is something that is stressed when doing an rtr/88 ritual, or a working for yourself? AFFIRMATION AND INTENTION.

I have never bothered to look at my natal chart. I do not believe my planets or any of that shit has an affect on me so it just doesn’t!

People are like wow dude my Saturn is so bad, yeah because you BELIEVE it is. You are manifesting that negative energy and experience on your own.

If anyone can explain why I’m wrong I would really like to know how. How is it that affirmation and intention doesn’t effect astrology but everything else?

This is the mentality of someone that doesn't understand astrology. Its only real in your mind. That's how they portray magick and the RTRs.

Now not sitting and thinking you're doomed because of a placement sure. Wait till you hit your saturn Return, then you will understand.

Aldrick said:
sonnenkraft said:

This is the mentality of someone that doesn't understand astrology. Its only real in your mind. That's how they portray magick and the RTRs.

Now not sitting and thinking you're doomed because of a placement sure. Wait till you hit your saturn Return, then you will understand.
First read of his message felt so surreal. He really thinks it does not affect him, or others? Really!?

It will take over a decade for him to reach that! Hopefully he gets it before that.

On a side note. Azazel's Astrology for Satanists

There's what you believe about yourself that you reinforce into yourself, then there is what is already imposed and manifested onto you by the conditions surrounding when you were born. That is what natal astrology basically is and the difference between those two. I know what you mean, and it does come into effect for people who do that but like anything its having control of yourself. You have to know when you're projecting your own meme onto a certain feature of a chart or whatever. Otherwise it's totally important and helpful, a critical science and I think for spiritual warfare probably like the battleplan and strategy table.

The meme you have in your head doesn't exist yet for a while, but the astrology of a thing will always exist and very strongly unless something else very strong transforms it (like deep transformative works etc). You can even figure out why you've got some specific illusive meme in your head from astrology you go deep enough...

It pervades everything. Someone studying it letting what they read into effect them concerns them only, not the entire placements and aspects of the universe. There's incomprehensible amounts of energy out there than is on the Earth and in an individual here. It works a lot more complex too, and its not as straightforward as "letting it effect you".

So I think some of you don’t understand what I’m saying, if I were to create a working with an affirmation that says something like, “my Saturn placement/transit is benefiting me is a positive way” would it then NOT benefit me in a positive way? If not, than how come astrology is above or immune to magick.

Astrology does have a major effect on things especially with Just regular people who have no knowledge. It also does effect SS too unless they are nearly to the point of being a God or something. What a person can do is take precautions if the planets say something is likely to happen and prevent it. That doesn't mean it didn't have effect at all. They probably still felt something from that aspect. Also if you see something really cool coming up and don't take advantage of it you won't get anything from it.

What I dont understand is how they timed this. I mean I dont think any of the people here would have any knowledge of the occult or astrology or know when to do this based upon that to get what you showed. Maybe it has more to do with the astral vibrations of this leading it to be a specific time.

It still really is something concerning when it deals with this chart and this was an interesting read.

Maybe you should go to Azazel's Astrology (written by HPS Maxine), JoS Astrology archive and read it. Half of it is not positive, even though it is the deepest truth you will ever find on the subject. Sorry to shatter your weird little illusion. Kush dreemz and poz vibrations forever brehs! Don't worry, be happy! And I fenk to mah-self what a wuhndah-ful wuhrhrrrld!!!!!!

As for """"""modern astrologers"""""" like most blogs designed to make money and twitter who either won't tell you anything negative or consign everything bad to Dark Moon Apogee... let's take for example Pluto in 7th House which is one of the most brutal and dangerous placements in the zodiac, something requires discernment on the part of a person who has it. What does google say? "Pluto in 7th House people love their families and are catalysts for personal transformations! Love ascends them to new and higher realms of being! Shed all of your protections, expose yourself to the sacred love bite! EvErY dAy iS A NeW DaY fOr pLuTo iN 7tH HoUsE! " Extremely helpful. Taking this so-called advice can result in a person ending up dead, fast.

This applies to SS too. There have been SS who were arrogant, lazy, desperate or naive enough to defy the Gods and trap themselves in horrible relationships with shit synastry when they were given blatant signs not to do it. "I'm ascended, I'm over playing games, I live, laugh, love in that order and I don't need that negativity in mah life! I am zeliris and I demand BBC!" Then they end up in a world of shit and somehow always blame the Gods. The Gods can't and won't override someone's will, however, arrogance regarding one's limitations is paid in kind.

Satan has told HPS Maxine that occultists like Wiccans who believe in endlessly positive crap are cowards. This makes sense, since those who never acknowledge that negative things exist are ignorant and cannot make improvements.

Larissa666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Not solely by using astrology, but they do use astrology and observe the planets and stars. You would be fool for thinking their overlords didn’t tell them to pay attention to astrology.

Wotanwarrior said:
The jews always make their movements in the right planetary positions for them, don't underestimate that.

I understand ,They use astrology , but whatever they do against the gentiles its Not to going to work,
Unless we believe ,Then we are welcoming the Jewtrix again,we brought that on Ourselves
The magic becomes real.

The Jews lack of spirituality ,that's why they hit their head repeatedly against Jerusalem wall every Saturday

that's why the Jews prefer physical attacks ;-
'Bombs, knife attacks ,terrorist attacks' etc,,,

Karnonnos said:

sorry , you are not going to force me to believe Jewish magic my aura ,brain are strong ,
I don't establish a connection with Jewish affirmations.
I don't give the Jews big size, .

Unless we believe ,Then we are welcoming the Jewtrix again, then we brought that on Ourselves
The magic becomes real, and then we start crying .

The Jews lack of spirituality ,that's why they hit their head repeatedly against Jerusalem wall every Saturday

That's why the Jews prefer physical attacks ;-
'Bombs, knife attacks ,terrorist attacks,corona' etc,,,

So I think some of you don’t understand what I’m saying, if I were to create a working with an affirmation that says something like, “my Saturn placement/transit is benefiting me is a positive way” would it then NOT benefit me in a positive way? If not, than how come astrology is above or immune to magick.

Oh in that case.

My aura is powerfully and totally deflecting Saturn in everyway and sending all negative energy back to it.

Also invoke jupiter.

Jupiter square, sun squares as well.

To get any transit to benefit you in the way you want is a more specific and involved working than just doing that. For improving natal planets, your frame of understanding here is wrong. You don't alter the planet itself...

Saturn and all the planets leading up to Saturn in distance from Earth rule core functions of the human soul and were involved in the process of creating Earth itself from where we have come from and had our sustenance from. Saturn's physical elements then, are also present in us- as well as the spiritual. When we "improve our Saturn" its improving everything it rules in the soul that is positive and sublimating everything it rules within, that is negative. Because Saturn rules largely negative things, thats why most people are not advised to do Saturn squares until they are advanced as it requires a level of awareness to separate what aspects of the planet is the pure down pull, from the useful discipline and grounding parts.

The reason why affirmation and intention doesn't affect astrology the same way it does your immediate awareness and mental notions is because the universe and all the energies of stars are separate from you and most peoples consciousness can't just split stars/planets willy nilly or some shit. Anything you worry about and inadvertently cause would be a result of your mind and your mental shortcomings only, not everything else that permeates existence lol. It's even very hard for most people to do magick to influence other people they know, never mind changing a literal planet.

Are you on the ball with that now ?? :geek:

You can see really nonspecific things, and then also stuff like your career prospects, latent health issues and so on which will tie into the nonspecific things in many ways. You can make whether you're more intuitive and caring, or a strong leader personality, intelligent, a diplomat type or whatever else can crop up. It's really important if you are serious and not stuck in the early braggart phase of spiritual empowerment and think with just one rightly placed meditation, you will surpass all the fateful influences of whatever your background and inherent nature is. Just instantly achieve everything with no work or knowledge involved just luck. Spirituality is the greatest humility, not toffee-nosed new age pansie crap. The truth is that you do come from somewhere, astrology is the science of subtleties and everything that dictates the details of your mortal coil. It's like a harsh teacher who will open you to everything true about what is within yourself and the universe, if you heed them.

Whether or not that working would benefit you is based on how you see and understand Saturn yourself, and what is going on in YOUR head. Hopefully you've got a better idea of it now :)

I don't think you should do that kind of a working though, considering...
You would just use the Saturnian runes anyway. Runes are OP and are like taking a quick picture instead of painting for hours. You're better off starting with them if you want to improve the functions of "your" Saturn, i.e the Saturnian parts of your soul.

here's the chart of the first vaccine:
goBePLs.png

On the plus side a very late rising means the vaccine was created too late. Many people show skepticism and dislike it.

It's a night chart, so the Moon around the midheaven/highest most visible point in the sky shows how public the event is (as opposed to the Sun in a day chart).

The Moon represents the public/common people. The Moon in Virgo represents the people's keen interest in their own health and wellbeing.

The Moon detriments in the sign Venus is in aka Scorpio, which shows that the common people have an inherent dislike to Venus(natural significator of medicine). Though a sextile shows that people would still take it.

However, if we take Saturn to rule medicine, the Moon falls in the sign Saturn is in (Capricorn)--it still tells the same story that people have a negative opinion of it. But the oncoming trine shows that people will take it eventually.

Authority and world leaders are very much interested in this--Sun the natural significator for authority being in the 1st house of the event.

Moon (common people)/Sun (authority) square show the inherent clash and mismatch between what the people want vs what the governments want. The SN on the Sun shows the diminished power of governments in this situation, as the south node has a corrupting and dissolving influence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/08/coventry-woman-90-first-patient-to-receive-covid-vaccine-in-nhs-campaign

Margaret Keenan received the jab at 6.31am in Coventry, marking the start of a historic mass vaccination programme., which is by far the largest in the NHS’s 73-year history

Dec 8 2020,
Coventry England

For those of you who want to make your own chart.

sonnenkraft said:
Henu the Great said:
sonnenkraft said:

!

Please refrain from commenting on things you don't understand. It's very unwise. It's not even funny.

Blackdragon666 said:
Please refrain from commenting on things you don't understand. It's very unwise. It's not even funny.

Thanks, I will refrain, it's very unwise , i don't need to comment on Jewish affirmation topic.

Read the Topic 3-times and you will be vaccinated ,or at least you will absorb some negative energy.

Why ??
Because you trained your mind to accept Jewish supremacy, you completely will bow down for(( them))

Good luck.

These people who don't believe in astrology, I believe they don't believe in it not because of logical or rational reasons but because they do not like thinking that they are not in control of their life. They like thinking that their life is all about their choices and will, that's only a part of it, you are also affected by the planet's energy that will move you in a certain way or in another.

As for Sonnenkraft, you saying that jews aren't intelligent tells us that while you're trying to portray yourself as wisdomatic guy and yadda yadda you are ignorant. How the fuck did some people that bang their head on a wall on saturdays get to owning 98% of the damn planet? How did such people get to the position in which they can affect the world with a phonecall? You still have so much to learn(unless you're a jew yourself) and you are not to give us lessons since you're here from like 4 months.

A quick glance at this suggests that the "Vaccine" will be rather ineffective, and/or, be below expectations in the longterm.

Regardless, it will cause major change to the world, even if it is ineffective. As it already is doing.

94n said:
here's the chart of the first vaccine:
goBePLs.png

On the plus side a very late rising means the vaccine was created too late. Many people show skepticism and dislike it.

It's a night chart, so the Moon around the midheaven/highest most visible point in the sky shows how public the event is (as opposed to the Sun in a day chart).

The Moon represents the public/common people. The Moon in Virgo represents the people's keen interest in their own health and wellbeing.

The Moon detriments in the sign Venus is in aka Scorpio, which shows that the common people have an inherent dislike to Venus(natural significator of medicine). Though a sextile shows that people would still take it.

However, if we take Saturn to rule medicine, the Moon falls in the sign Saturn is in (Capricorn)--it still tells the same story that people have a negative opinion of it. But the oncoming trine shows that people will take it eventually.

Authority and world leaders are very much interested in this--Sun the natural significator for authority being in the 1st house of the event.

Moon (common people)/Sun (authority) square show the inherent clash and mismatch between what the people want vs what the governments want. The SN on the Sun shows the diminished power of governments in this situation, as the south node has a corrupting and dissolving influence.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/08/coventry-woman-90-first-patient-to-receive-covid-vaccine-in-nhs-campaign

Margaret Keenan received the jab at 6.31am in Coventry, marking the start of a historic mass vaccination programme., which is by far the largest in the NHS’s 73-year history

Dec 8 2020,
Coventry England

For those of you who want to make your own chart.

sonnenkraft said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thanks, I will refrain, it's very unwise , i don't need to comment on Jewish affirmation topic.

Read the Topic 3-times and you will be vaccinated ,or at least you will absorb some negative energy.

Why ??
Because you trained your mind to accept Jewish supremacy, you completely will bow down for(( them))

Good luck.
What are you talking about? I find it hard to understand what you say.

sonnenkraft said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Why ??

Good luck.
What are you talking about? I find it hard to understand what you say.

Aquarius said:

Yet Another Modern :ugeek: Dude , Yet another" Herd behavior", who wants to convince me to bow down for Jews and be vaccinated ,because the Jews did a spell,

These type of Jewish affirmation belongs to your brain"aquarius" ,It affects your brain, your brain is programmed to bow down for Jewish supremacy..

Jews are intelligent Because they deal with people like you ,and with our modern astrologers.

I don't follow the "HERD BEHAVIOR" = "we gonna diiee dude it's over".

Don't get vaccinated Aquarius you are strong ,You are the only one who holds (( Phd Degree)) in every spiritual subject, all in 2-3..years, You mastered everything ,even the Tao masters are shocked , You are record breaker .

So don't let them strike you with a vaccine , b'cuz the jewss controls the solar system.

sonnenkraft said:
Aquarius said:

Yet Another Modern :ugeek: Dude , Yet another" Herd behavior", who wants to convince me to bow down for Jews and be vaccinated ,because the Jews did a spell,

These type of Jewish affirmation belongs to your brain"aquarius" ,It affects your brain, your brain is programmed to bow down for Jewish supremacy..

Jews are intelligent Because they deal with people like you ,and with our modern astrologers.

Don't get vaccinated Aquarius you are strong ,You are the only one who holds (( Phd Degree)) in every spiritual subject, all in 2-3..years, You mastered everything ,even the Tao masters are shocked , You are record breaker .

So don't let them strike you with a vaccine , b'cuz the jewss controls the solar system.
Lol, the forums have seen their share of people like you who think they know it all, though because of their arrogance they don't last long here.

If you believe everything you believe why do you stick with us? With the "herd"? Don't you know better? You don't even meditate and do rtr's, what are you seriously doing here?

Aquarius said:
Lol, the forums have seen their share of people like you who think they know it all, though because of their arrogance they don't last long here.

If you believe everything you believe why do you stick with us? With the "herd"? Don't you know better? You don't even meditate and do rtr's, what are you seriously doing here?

He’s just wasting your time by making delusional, idiotic replies on all topics he comments on and going into dumb arguments because he’s one of those “enlightened ones” like we used to see here every once in a while. Best to ignore them and give them no credence, that way their futile attempts at denigrating our discussions and knowledge dissipate on their own.

Why even waste time replying back to someone who obviously knows nothing and doesn’t want to hear what you have to say?

Anyone doing this are letting themselves walk straight into the sewer he’s trying to invite you in. He’s a dumbass who knows nothing and does nothing to contribute to Satan in anyway.

What does Satan do when disruptive and bothersome pests like that attempt to contact him? He ignores them, and they go away on their own, he doesn’t have time to waste on useless individuals who don’t want to learn or inquire or advance, and neither should we.

Remember that anything you acknowledge or give credence to, be it a person or a thought or an influence, grows.

For things like this it’s best to ignore or reject totally after putting them back in their place. This way they and the odious influences they carry never get any foothold to reach you with or waste your time through.

Any time you reply back to them and engage in discussion with this sort of thing, you allow them space to stand on, just don’t do that and it quickly disappears because it doesn’t have the means to stand on it’s own.

They have had enough explanations and chances to change.

If they were interested and worthy of your time and energy, they would have already shown some change or decency, which they have not.

If they are meant to be a part of the JoS they will find their way back here eventually and come around, the easiest way for this to happen is to reject them as they are now, which means to not acknowledge them in any capacity, if they are meant to have a place among us, they will realize their idiocy through this and have the opportunity to grow out of it, if not they will simply leave to never return or lose themselves and go into some psychotic fits until they cross a line and get banned, simple as that.

Just let it run it’s course or put it in its place and blot it out if it crosses a line, and never give any credence.

Very true. The universe has and channels a lot of destructive and deadly energies. It does not care about humans.

Ignorance of these negative forces ends up with mathematical precision to damnation of an individual or a collective that denies these.

Especially since these people do not clean or do anything but rather just "stay positive".

Karnonnos said:
Maybe you should go to Azazel's Astrology (written by HPS Maxine), JoS Astrology archive and read it. Half of it is not positive, even though it is the deepest truth you will ever find on the subject. Sorry to shatter your weird little illusion. Kush dreemz and poz vibrations forever brehs! Don't worry, be happy! And I fenk to mah-self what a wuhndah-ful wuhrhrrrld!!!!!!

As for """"""modern astrologers"""""" like most blogs designed to make money and twitter who either won't tell you anything negative or consign everything bad to Dark Moon Apogee... let's take for example Pluto in 7th House which is one of the most brutal and dangerous placements in the zodiac, something requires discernment on the part of a person who has it. What does google say? "Pluto in 7th House people love their families and are catalysts for personal transformations! Love ascends them to new and higher realms of being! Shed all of your protections, expose yourself to the sacred love bite! EvErY dAy iS A NeW DaY fOr pLuTo iN 7tH HoUsE! " Extremely helpful. Taking this so-called advice can result in a person ending up dead, fast.

This applies to SS too. There have been SS who were arrogant, lazy, desperate or naive enough to defy the Gods and trap themselves in horrible relationships with shit synastry when they were given blatant signs not to do it. "I'm ascended, I'm over playing games, I live, laugh, love in that order and I don't need that negativity in mah life! I am zeliris and I demand BBC!" Then they end up in a world of shit and somehow always blame the Gods. The Gods can't and won't override someone's will, however, arrogance regarding one's limitations is paid in kind.

Satan has told HPS Maxine that occultists like Wiccans who believe in endlessly positive crap are cowards. This makes sense, since those who never acknowledge that negative things exist are ignorant and cannot make improvements.

Sonnen at this point you attack everyone who disagrees with you with being a jew. For no reason.

Your communication can very easily be misunderstood and this does not help further. I get your points.

Being so extremely argumentative can make you see arguments where there are not. People who say something are not attacking you nor they are jews or slaves or jews or whatever you heap on them.

sonnenkraft said:
Aquarius said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back