Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israeli Space Chief Half-Admits Existence of Reptilian Shits

Karnonnos

How intriguing... of course half of it is lies. And of course it's the 'Galactic Federation' again... :roll:

https://archive.is/k2Cti

All of them know this and what they are doing.

They try to cover it up and lie about things, but their "Rabbis" also know full well what reptilian things they are serving, about the Greys and many other things.

Because it will become increasingly impossible to deal with covering it up, they will just try to gradually control how this info goes out.

Ah yes, the "Galactic Federation". Funny how they always redact the last part. The Galactic Federation... of Reptillians and Greys.
Really though, this isn't a small thing. We've all known for years now that their mask would fall off as we got closer and closer to beating them back. There was a part in the article I read where he more or less stated he'd have "wound up in hospital" ie, dead, if he revealed the information years ago, supposedly. This is very telling, as it means it was totally planned to drop the info here and now out into the public forum. Very curious. No doubt things aren't going too well for them, so they'll try to soften the blow of the time when it becomes undeniable.

This name of ''galactic federation'' i seen in books too like ''the watchers'', is that how the lizards call themselves or the gorv call them that, anyway the good thing is there is already a video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk-UeESm4fo , dunno we could use the video to spread jos sadly we really need to be careful how we write the comment because jewtube will nuke you from orbit, i can barely write a comment without getting shadowbanned.

Galactic Federation

I know this sounds a bit bibleotechaplayades but are these the same aliens that always warn us about "Nuclear weapons" and "Nuclear technology"?

It seems like some people who've gotten in contact with these aliens always say the same thing they want nuclear disarmament.

I'm just wondering does Satan and the Gods on our side accept us having nuclear technology? I know that they wish the enemy never got their hands on it but it seems like these Galactic Federation aliens always warn us about nuclear disarmament.

I'm assuming our Gods want us to have weapons not at a way of destroying ourselves but defending ourselves from alien invasion.

Theres an interview online where the president in Russia before Putin talks rather matter of factly how every sitting president is briefed once in office about the alien threat and how there's a red folder on their desks every week with the latest developments.

What do you guys talk about, aliens don't exist.
Issa galactic confeetination of well mannered beings that studied in the galactic harvard and aim to make earth a non living space. What do you guys think about, it will be fun, we give you chips to feel alive, as in your only chance to feel our gift. See the sheep? Have you ever saw one sad? You are morty and we are rick. But remember we do not exist. Issa simulation. And aliens don't know we exist, why should we.
Have you read your bible today? Dont you give money to an immigrant today? The aliens feel enraged, how can you not be a good servant. Don't make them come down.

The article states that this "federation" has been working with Pissrael and the US for decades. This "federation" is working with the lowest forms of life, in other words they are working with the "deep state".

"light workers" don't want to admit that their supposed "144,000" are some of the most evil people on the planet. Like Gates, Soros, the Bushs etc.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that it is the rabbis in Pissrael mainly in contact with these beings.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that this quarantine is enforced by their supposed "allies".

""Light workers" don't want to admit that their "heaven on Earth" is communism, slavery and genetic assimilation into grey little aliens.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that they are on the wrong side.

They will make it look as if this "Galactic Federation" is a protagonist and will Fail to mention The Empire of Orion. Humanity will be red in the knees in front of the "Popular Media Opinion", they will think they "Know" when in fact the Jew is still laughing at the sheep who flock.

It was actually called the IGF aka Intergalactic Federation by Maxine a long time ago in an article i remember (have no clue which one sorry but I remember that) Some new age people add "of light" to the end of this. I think the Reptilians call it that Galactic Federation for short. Anyone who did research into anything with Aliens if they went deep enough heard of this there are other sites that talk about this too its not new. There are even a bunch of YouTube videos where they claim to channel aliens from this "Galactic Federation". This was talked about as long as i remember being on the internet somewhere.

So yeah we know about this maybe the General Public doesn't but they do now. To me this looks like something controlled to me. These weird monoliths structure showing up all over right before this article. Looks like they may try to convince people that the reptilians and greys are positive at some point or our friends.Maybe it might work if most people don't know much about it. Maybe they want to reveal this now as much as possible if so a bunch more stuff will be in the news soon on this kind of thing. Maybe they want to bring them here to help them in person cause they are scared who knows (i dont think our Gods will let that happen)

This is huge, have you read what he claims? He claims that extraterrestrial filth directly interfered in the 2020 elections.

I mean, it took that filth to come down here personally to make sure their pawn Biden gets in power. They are scared probably the most since the WW2.

If he isn’t lying, this is insane. That also means they can’t rely on their disgusting experiment aka jews to control the situation anymore.

"Humanity isn't ready to know this"

They're acting like the complete subjugation of society during Covid-19 was difficult.

Karnonnos said:
How intriguing... of course half of it is lies. And of course it's the 'Galactic Federation' again... :roll:

https://archive.is/k2Cti

Most of everything mentioned here has already been disclosed quite a while ago, look up "Mars exploration" in the CIA archives to find an interesting file. He is simply re-enforcing these facts that have always been known, but hasn't been known enough unfortunately, the rest is just a cover up for what their true agenda is.

If true, this would coincide with US President Donald Trump's creation of the Space Force as the fifth branch of the US armed forces, though it is unclear how long this sort of relationship, if any, has been going on between the US and its reported extraterrestrial allies.

I mentioned about this in a different thread a long while back pointing out a message between the lines in Trumps tweet. But this really makes me uneasy as it is uncertain exactly who they're in alignment with. They know they cannot suppress the existence of E.T beings but it seams at the same time they're trying to herd the populace in favor of the enemy, you can see this with new-age garbage and crackpots sporting the "Ayys" merchandise.

Also for those who've experienced or studied to some extent (read up Ingo Swann) know the truth about the moon, the ISIL moon landing could be more than just a "failed attempt". Let's see what December 9 holds.

StraitShot47 said:
The article states that this "federation" has been working with Pissrael and the US for decades. This "federation" is working with the lowest forms of life, in other words they are working with the "deep state".

"light workers" don't want to admit that their supposed "144,000" are some of the most evil people on the planet. Like Gates, Soros, the Bushs etc.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that it is the rabbis in Pissrael mainly in contact with these beings.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that this quarantine is enforced by their supposed "allies".

""Light workers" don't want to admit that their "heaven on Earth" is communism, slavery and genetic assimilation into grey little aliens.

"Light workers" don't want to admit that they are on the wrong side.

So long they are called a fancy name like "Light workers", they could be serving the worst shit imaginable, and they would be fine with it.

Oh, and give them weed. Lots of weed. They need dat strong, homie.

Arcadia said:
Ah yes, the "Galactic Federation". Funny how they always redact the last part. The Galactic Federation... of Reptillians and Greys.
Really though, this isn't a small thing. We've all known for years now that their mask would fall off as we got closer and closer to beating them back. There was a part in the article I read where he more or less stated he'd have "wound up in hospital" ie, dead, if he revealed the information years ago, supposedly. This is very telling, as it means it was totally planned to drop the info here and now out into the public forum. Very curious. No doubt things aren't going too well for them, so they'll try to soften the blow of the time when it becomes undeniable.

This is huge, you are very correct.

We knew of all this, but now as all of this will come out readily, many people will be rather shocked. And others will know it was all for real.

Larissa666 said:
This is huge, have you read what he claims? He claims that extraterrestrial filth directly interfered in the 2020 elections.

I mean, it took that filth to come down here personally to make sure their pawn Biden gets in power. They are scared probably the most since the WW2.

If he isn’t lying, this is insane. That also means they can’t rely on their disgusting experiment aka jews to control the situation anymore.

Very correct assessment. Yes, they manipulated the elections, masses etc. They want the world to go another way.

Also, Jews are going to increasingly kosher their way into claiming it wasn't "Them", but "Aliens" that forced them to do things. They work in unison and they know it.

Jews manipulated the election and did fraud physically, and very consciously of what is going on. They are reptilian offspring and alien souls, and those on the higher echelons know this, and they know their agenda all very well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Very correct assessment. Yes, they manipulated the elections, masses etc. They want the world to go another way.

Also, Jews are going to increasingly kosher their way into claiming it wasn't "Them", but "Aliens" that forced them to do things. They work in unison and they know it.

Jews manipulated the election and did fraud physically, and very consciously of what is going on. They are reptilian offspring and alien souls, and those on the higher echelons know this, and they know their agenda all very well.

Using their own creators as a scapegoat. They never cease to disgust me. Just when I think they can’t get worse they prove how wrong I am.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arcadia said:

We knew of all this, but now as all of this will come out readily, many people will be rather shocked. And others will know it was all for real.

We're mentally and emotionally prepared for this garbage, at least those of us who have seen and been with this full view and experience for many years now. There's so many people who would not be able to handle this reality. Unlike Lucifuge's people though, we don't have escape pods...

If this gets real bad, what, do we just roll with the punches? Try to stay alive and free as long as we can? Become some hermit in the mountains? Rely and hope for the best from the gods? I think we'd each have to come up with and work with our own thing as uniquely for ourselves as we can. Not sure how Hitler got out of this but I don't think we're all going to just get some rescue ship, not to be pessimistic... I don't know, I'm just thinking too ahead I guess, you can read the future all you want but not every line is clear.

I'm not saying the worst will happen at all, and I'm in no way planting that all is lost that is not my feeling here, we're in a wait and see phase and for the largest part it's been in our favour otherwise the enemy wouldn't be panicking like this and manipulating shit to their end. There is always hope, expecting the worst while having hope and high confidence is how you better prepare for it in my opinion though. Defiant to the end.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Using their own creators as a scapegoat. They never cease to disgust me. Just when I think they can’t get worse they prove how wrong I am.

Yes BUT even if they state IT'S not US, it's the Aliumz that told us to do it. You still have volition and can renege on the orders. So this cry me a river bullshit isn't gonna work but if anything people are gonna snap their fingers and go "If jews are being controlled by aliens then what else do these aliens control". Some people might go "Aliens = God(Shehameforash/Jehova/Stereotypical God/Jesus/etc.etc.)".

But most people are gonna be like "Are you telling me jewish people are being controlled by a hostile extra-terrestrial race and species of aliens akin to movies?!?!?"

IF ANYTHING telling people that it was aliens is just gonna accelerate the jewish kvetching into doom. They will be doomed by telling people aliens did it. Cause then IF aliens work with JEWS then ALIENS must be JEWISH. Thus people will link both jews and aliens as jewish and might ask "How big is judiasm".

And I personally have to go "Judiasm or the religion of jews is this HUGE thing involving billions if not trillions of entities of hostile extra-terrestrial origin". Judiasm is like this massive conspiracy from other worlds like communism to borg us into being spiritual-physical-mental slaves for some kike alien.

The funny part you say digusted. But you should be happy if the jews do that. Cause then they just connect the dots for us. They are literally telling their own goyim slaves which they've been LARPing as Gods of this Universe for nearly 2000 years and 1800 and 1500 and 500 years and several times in these recent history. Literally admitting they themselves are aliens and come from space like the Covid-19 stats jewish people have more neanderthal DNA thus are more susceptible towards covid-19. And on top of that admit their religion is nothing more than alien communism cloaked in religion to occultically take over the Earth.

Hell I would not be shocked if some kikes state directly we use Occult methods stolen from Pagan/Satanic civilizations which we transmogrified for our purposes and indoctrinate every kike we breed into reality and working with these hostile communist E.T.s we conquer planets. And I bet many Goyim are gonna go "Blessed the lord jesus christ for bringing these wonderful alien scum to our planet to goyshkopf us into oblivion and become amoebas once again".

And for other people they will go "fucking knew it goddamn kikes are aliens all along".

I do have my hopes normies and just regular people wake the fuck up. Too many jesus freaks will state they love their new alien masters so long as it gets them closer to god.

And yet for the rest of normal humanity that is still thinking with a brain. They will wake up.

But unfortunately like I said many xtians and kosher property will go "Blessed Hashit". Just like Egon's post on the French xtian alien website.

Basically Egon replies to on our forums "So what they are saying is reject Satan or else he teaches you common sense and how to not be retarded".

They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:
From a xian french website :

Pretty much the kind of retarded xtians that promote hostile extra-terrestrial forces would state. Oy vey bow down to hashit he wants to turn you into an amoeba what is wrong with that goyim friends.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684&p=66275&hilit=retarded#p66275

People accepting aliens as fact and realizing jews behind it with all the kvetching their gonna do and state especially the threats = FUCK YEAH.

Why because then people will realize jews are behind the masquerade of 6,000 years of hostile aliendom. People will go IF jews = working for hostile aliens, does that mean that jews = aliens. And the answer is a resounding YES goddammit.

I would not be surprised if JoS explodes in number due to this. We've been saying this since basically since at least 1995 since the Black Rose group Maxine was in and since 2002 when JoS was created.

And not JUST us but a shitload of people since pretty much day one. Since the very spiritually advanced class saw the first jews and went WTF kind of soul does this thing poses.

*inserts Hitler meme*: I tried to warn them but....hopefully this time they listen and believe me.

Gear88 said:
IF ANYTHING telling people that it was aliens is just gonna accelerate the jewish kvetching into doom. They will be doomed by telling people aliens did it. Cause then IF aliens work with JEWS then ALIENS must be JEWISH. Thus people will link both jews and aliens as jewish and might ask "How big is judiasm".

Either way the Nose Knows that they have no way out of this. “The goyim know” levels are off the chart right now and are beyond repair. They tried to give off the image for years that they are white so that we would take the fall but it has failed. There will always be black and other dark race people that in their stubbornness will still vehemently hate whites and not acknowledge Jews but I would say that number is getting smaller.

Gear88 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes BUT even if they state IT'S not US, it's the Aliumz that told us to do it. You still have volition and can renege on the orders. So this cry me a river bullshit isn't gonna work but if anything people are gonna snap their fingers and go "If jews are being controlled by aliens then what else do these aliens control". Some people might go "Aliens = God(Shehameforash/Jehova/Stereotypical God/Jesus/etc.etc.)".

But most people are gonna be like "Are you telling me jewish people are being controlled by a hostile extra-terrestrial race and species of aliens akin to movies?!?!?"

And I personally have to go "Judiasm or the religion of jews is this HUGE thing involving billions if not trillions of entities of hostile extra-terrestrial origin". Judiasm is like this massive conspiracy from other worlds like communism to borg us into being spiritual-physical-mental slaves for some kike alien.

The funny part you say digusted. But you should be happy if the jews do that. Cause then they just connect the dots for us. They are literally telling their own goyim slaves which they've been LARPing as Gods of this Universe for nearly 2000 years and 1800 and 1500 and 500 years and several times in these recent history. Literally admitting they themselves are aliens and come from space like the Covid-19 stats jewish people have more neanderthal DNA thus are more susceptible towards covid-19. And on top of that admit their religion is nothing more than alien communism cloaked in religion to occultically take over the Earth.

Hell I would not be shocked if some kikes state directly we use Occult methods stolen from Pagan/Satanic civilizations which we transmogrified for our purposes and indoctrinate every kike we breed into reality and working with these hostile communist E.T.s we conquer planets. And I bet many Goyim are gonna go "Blessed the lord jesus christ for bringing these wonderful alien scum to our planet to goyshkopf us into oblivion and become amoebas once again".

And for other people they will go "fucking knew it goddamn kikes are aliens all along".

I do have my hopes normies and just regular people wake the fuck up. Too many jesus freaks will state they love their new alien masters so long as it gets them closer to god.

And yet for the rest of normal humanity that is still thinking with a brain. They will wake up.

But unfortunately like I said many xtians and kosher property will go "Blessed Hashit". Just like Egon's post on the French xtian alien website.

Basically Egon replies to on our forums "So what they are saying is reject Satan or else he teaches you common sense and how to not be retarded".

They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be
Pretty much the kind of retarded xtians that promote hostile extra-terrestrial forces would state. Oy vey bow down to hashit he wants to turn you into an amoeba what is wrong with that goyim friends.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17684&p=66275&hilit=retarded#p66275

People accepting aliens as fact and realizing jews behind it with all the kvetching their gonna do and state especially the threats = FUCK YEAH.

Why because then people will realize jews are behind the masquerade of 6,000 years of hostile aliendom. People will go IF jews = working for hostile aliens, does that mean that jews = aliens. And the answer is a resounding YES goddammit.

I would not be surprised if JoS explodes in number due to this. We've been saying this since basically since at least 1995 since the Black Rose group Maxine was in and since 2002 when JoS was created.

And not JUST us but a shitload of people since pretty much day one. Since the very spiritually advanced class saw the first jews and went WTF kind of soul does this thing poses.

*inserts Hitler meme*: I tried to warn them but....hopefully this time they listen and believe me.

For real that is hilarious (the way you said this) and disturbing at the same time. You think many of the hard-core xtians are going to be exposed to the truth and be like bless these Aliens for enslaving us and the Jews.

Thats crazy.

What about if we eventually take down the bindings and barrier people talk about are people still going to think like this?

I know Ghost in the Machine said a long time ago in a reply to something of mine he came across some site or group praising reptilians and knowing the truth about Satan and everything but saying it's our divine calling to be a slave or something.

That's dumb i mean so dumb that kind of thing should only be in a comedy like South Park or some sort of satire of a Scifi movie or something.

But for real i think some people think like this.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arcadia said:

We're mentally and emotionally prepared for this garbage, at least those of us who have seen and been with this full view and experience for many years now. There's so many people who would not be able to handle this reality. Unlike Lucifuge's people though, we don't have escape pods...

If this gets real bad, what, do we just roll with the punches? Try to stay alive and free as long as we can? Become some hermit in the mountains? Rely and hope for the best from the gods? I think we'd each have to come up with and work with our own thing as uniquely for ourselves as we can. Not sure how Hitler got out of this but I don't think we're all going to just get some rescue ship, not to be pessimistic... I don't know, I'm just thinking too ahead I guess, you can read the future all you want but not every line is clear.

I'm not saying the worst will happen at all, and I'm in no way planting that all is lost that is not my feeling here, we're in a wait and see phase and for the largest part it's been in our favour otherwise the enemy wouldn't be panicking like this and manipulating shit to their end. There is always hope, expecting the worst while having hope and high confidence is how you better prepare for it in my opinion though. Defiant to the end.

I very much assume there was some back up plan thought out by the Gods with this and we have one just in case. Wouldn't know what that is though. We should really be trying to win this as much as possible though.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arcadia said:

This won’t happen, so you can stop catastrophizing.

We are here to make sure this doesn’t happen.

DCLXVI said:
I wonder if (((they))) will expose (((themselves))) about being aliens.

They have to. Part of Jewish eschatology says the whole world comes against Israel before their messiah comes. Jews will be conducting the whole thing though. The battle of Armageddon is the false flag of all false flags. Its in Zechariah 14 if you're wondering.

I don’t know who here watch’s Adult Swim on Cartoon Network but just last night I watched the last episode for this year of Rick and Marty. Where Rick (Marty’s grandpa and smartest scientist in the universe) is on the run from the Galactic Federation for acts of terrorism of all kind against them. Rick’s best friend and partner gets killed which is why he’s on the run with his family. They don’t understand what’s going on so Rick explains to them that he did all of those terrorist attacks because the G.F. thought that the universe belongs to them and he disagreed. He later turns himself in to protect his family and prior to doing that Earth becomes the 6,000 + planet to join the G.F. I just recently started watching this show so I don’t know if the creator(s) are jewish or gentile but they are in the know.

slyscorpion said:
For real that is hilarious (the way you said this) and disturbing at the same time. You think many of the hard-core xtians are going to be exposed to the truth and be like bless these Aliens for enslaving us and the Jews.

Thats crazy.

What about if we eventually take down the bindings and barrier people talk about are people still going to think like this?

I know Ghost in the Machine said a long time ago in a reply to something of mine he came across some site or group praising reptilians and knowing the truth about Satan and everything but saying it's our divine calling to be a slave or something.

That's dumb i mean so dumb that kind of thing should only be in a comedy like South Park or some sort of satire of a Scifi movie or something.

I have my hopes that most people wake up and wake the fuck up fast. Cause this is no joke. I do think most people aren't like that. I have some faith in humanity even though that went the wayside a long time ago.

Non the less what you said is disturbing to say the least. One sided is offering you freedom and liberty and information. The other side just thinks your worthwhile enough to be a slave until they have no use for you.

Very disturbing. Like come on xtians you really praise the aliens to enslave you.

I think it's like Maxine, Cobra and a few others have said. Some souls are working for the enemy and are too far gone. I have no idea what the Gods do to such people I doubt they will kill them the Gods aren't monsters. But it's disturbing because I bet some of these people see the Gods or Orion personnel and go "Hey aliens, can I be your slave. I guess you guys rule the roost so can I be your slave" said by Xtian crazy person.

Some people are too far gone. Like HP.Cobra reminded us with the new RTR. It'll be too late for some.

Good point Slyscorpion EVEN IF truth is embellished prominently some people are just too fucked up to deal with it.

This is one of the reasons why I wish the Gods would have returned in about 5 or so years right as Cobra calls it the Apex of Aquarius. 20 years OH boy too much fuckery look at all the plans the enemy wants by 2050s, the plans of 2020s, 2030s, and 2040s leading to the 2050s and beyond.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Thats crazy.

I have my hopes that most people wake up and wake the fuck up fast. Cause this is no joke. I do think most people aren't like that. I have some faith in humanity even though that went the wayside a long time ago.

Non the less what you said is disturbing to say the least. One sided is offering you freedom and liberty and information. The other side just thinks your worthwhile enough to be a slave until they have no use for you.

Very disturbing. Like come on xtians you really praise the aliens to enslave you.

I think it's like Maxine, Cobra and a few others have said. Some souls are working for the enemy and are too far gone. I have no idea what the Gods do to such people I doubt they will kill them the Gods aren't monsters. But it's disturbing because I bet some of these people see the Gods or Orion personnel and go "Hey aliens, can I be your slave. I guess you guys rule the roost so can I be your slave" said by Xtian crazy person.

Some people are too far gone. Like HP.Cobra reminded us with the new RTR. It'll be too late for some.

Good point Slyscorpion EVEN IF truth is embellished prominently some people are just too fucked up to deal with it.

This is one of the reasons why I wish the Gods would have returned in about 5 or so years right as Cobra calls it the Apex of Aquarius. 20 years OH boy too much fuckery look at all the plans the enemy wants by 2050s, the plans of 2020s, 2030s, and 2040s leading to the 2050s and beyond.

You wish the Gods would come sooner. However you answered the reason they won't in this question yourself. My guess is this 20 years thing was just a rough time frame. It might be sooner or later depending on the situation on earth.

Personally from what I see and sense things are going much faster than it was assumed they might mainly due to what the Jews and enemy aliens did not us though. They really exposed themselves openly with this CoronaCRAP thing as I like to call it. For awhile the enemy even had some website talking about praising the NWO and how the new economic policy world wide will be happiness and smiles or something. They took that down but I believe that wasn't a joke site it appeared to have been put up by the real people.

So they may end up being able to come sooner if the enemy keeps exposing themselves so much. I kind of have my doubts the Jews will fully survive to 2024 (the year many apparently thought they would be exposed) in every country at least.

slyscorpion said:
So they may end up being able to come sooner if the enemy keeps exposing themselves so much. I kind of have my doubts the Jews will fully survive to 2024 (the year many apparently thought they would be exposed) in every country at least.
We ain't even seen 2021 yet, and jews are kwetching so hard, it's almost unbelievable. Yet, it is happening. We are winning, and with a nice pace.

The site that was taken down was all about global communism, and it was something called "happytalism" or something. NWO was mentioned very blatantly. If you'd read between the lines, you would not own anything, but you can be sure that the (((masters))) would still own whatever they liked. What a bunch of crap.

I just had to search with the "happytalism" keyword, and this is what I found.

https://happytalism.com/happytalism-founder-illien/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy_commons/comments/gqyhd1/the_united_nations_new_world_order_project_is/

https://unnwo.org/ - This was the site, but it has been scrapped

https://web.archive.org/web/20200527183441/https://unnwo.org/ - Thanks to wayback machine the site contents are still available

and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.
This reads: and the sorrow, misery and slavery of all life on Earth by 2050

Only a NPC mind sees nothing wrong with what is stated there.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
We ain't even seen 2021 yet, and jews are kwetching so hard, it's almost unbelievable. Yet, it is happening. We are winning, and with a nice pace.

The site that was taken down was all about global communism, and it was something called "happytalism" or something. NWO was mentioned very blatantly. If you'd read between the lines, you would not own anything, but you can be sure that the (((masters))) would still own whatever they liked. What a bunch of crap.

I just had to search with the "happytalism" keyword, and this is what I found.

https://happytalism.com/happytalism-founder-illien/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy_commons/comments/gqyhd1/the_united_nations_new_world_order_project_is/

https://unnwo.org/ - This was the site, but it has been scrapped

https://web.archive.org/web/20200527183441/https://unnwo.org/ - Thanks to wayback machine the site contents are still available

and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.
This reads: and the sorrow, misery and slavery of all life on Earth by 2050

Only a NPC mind sees nothing wrong with what is stated there.

Just looking at the smiles of these obvious kikes on that page is really scary not to mention the whole idea sounds creepy. Many think that is a prank site or idea apparently but the UNNWO site actually was registered by someone connected to the United nations apparently. I think this was for real.

They also more recently came out with something that is like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhetP9yL8jE it seems it's from the same people.

They are openly admitting some of what they plan and trying to spin it as something positive and happy. Just the way these people keep using words like happiness etc makes it sound like something out of 1984 or some dystopian scifi movie. But it's real. I looked into this cause I myself had doubts this was real cause of how far out it sounded but it apparently is.

Thanks for sharing. Am going to show some people this kind of thing in the future maybe if I ever end up getting into a conversation with someone about this stuff. That is why I was pissed they took it down cause it exposes them so much.

slyscorpion said:
Just looking at the smiles of these obvious kikes on that page is really scary not to mention the whole idea sounds creepy. Many think that is a prank site or idea apparently but the UNNWO site actually was registered by someone connected to the United nations apparently. I think this was for real.

They also more recently came out with something that is like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhetP9yL8jE it seems it's from the same people.

They are openly admitting some of what they plan and trying to spin it as something positive and happy. Just the way these people keep using words like happiness etc makes it sound like something out of 1984 or some dystopian scifi movie. But it's real. I looked into this cause I myself had doubts this was real cause of how far out it sounded but it apparently is.

Thanks for sharing. Am going to show some people this kind of thing in the future maybe if I ever end up getting into a conversation with someone about this stuff. That is why I was pissed they took it down cause it exposes them so much.
Unfortunately it's as real as it can get. If you are even somewhat familiar with Agenda2030, or Agenda 2021, or whatever ones they had what I linked is in total sync with those agendas.

"Sustainable growth" "Sustainable this, sustainable that"

Like I said, only npcs look at it at face value, but it reads something like sustainable losses for us Gentiles, while the jews will have sustenance. Or something like that. A second note about the so called green values. More taxation to support battery run cars, oil is supposedly evil and so on. There is zero mention how draining it is for Nature that the mines mine rare metals to be used in battery cells and then the factories put it all together. There is definitely nothing green about that and less green cash for us, and more for (((them))) due to taxation.

Only solution I find is to advance my soul and do the spiritual warfare. I have faith that kikes will pay for what they have done and what they are trying to pull off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back