Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israeli Military General CONFIRMS actual Aliens working with the US and Israeli Government

Jack

Oh but they said the joyofsatan members were UFOcultists and were retarded. It's funny how in every single point we get proven correct in the end. But it's too late now.

The former head of the Israeli military’s space division has claimed that Tel Aviv and Washington have contacted a “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials, but that mankind is not ready for the “truth” about life in the cosmos.

Retired general Haim Eshed, 87, who headed up the Defense Ministry’s space unit for nearly three decades, alleged the existence of an alien alliance spanning the galaxy in a bewildering interview with Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.

“The UFOs asked not to advertise that they are here, [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Eshed told the paper on Saturday, adding that US President Donald Trump “was on the verge of finding out, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation say: wait, let the spirits calm first. They don’t want us to have mass hysteria.”

“They want to make us sane and understanding first. They waited until today for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will understand what space and spaceships are.”
(The enemy aliens might finally reveal themselves to humanity but claim they are the saviors.)

While it’s unclear exactly what changed to avert the supposed “mass hysteria” warned of by the ETs, Eshed apparently felt it was time to throw caution to the wind and spill the beans himself, claiming not only communication with the otherworldly beings, but that they maintain an “underground base in the depths of Mars.” In his most extraordinary assertion, Eshed said the US government had reached an explicit “agreement” with the distant visitors.

They signed a contract with us to experiment here,” he said, offering no details about the terms of the alleged interplanetary deal or the nature of the experimentation – hopefully, nothing too invasive.

The former general also hastened to add that the aliens are merely “investigating” and looking to enlist mankind as “helpers” in their quest to “understand the rules of the universe,” suggesting that – at least for now – there’s no need to fear a hostile invasion force, despite the experiments.

Eshed acknowledged that his claims, which he offered with no evidence, might appear outlandish, but said he believes humanity will gradually come to accept them as true, and that some people may already have seen the light.
https://www.rt.com/news/508962-israel-space-chief-alien-federation/

This isn't a stupid conspiracy nutter.

This is a military General here. Hes been in that Department for decades. You need to understand that everything that we tell you is true. It might take some faith but ,it is true. Now you have top heads of the military admitting it.

The direct admission is almost mindblowing. Do you guys remember that EU head of state say he was in contact with aliens, because I do.

They might finally stage human contact and falsely claim they are God who gave us life and they'll demand you do things for them like microchips and vaccines and sterilization.

2020 is coming out to be a wild ride.

Quite interesting. Even before coming to Satan I knew some info about two alien parties at war with each other and both of them in contact with higher ups of this world. Now that I'm reminded of this it's quite fascinating that I'm part of the war. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back