Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Buying a RITUAL?

Play2win1969

Buying a ritual beware. I had a Sorcerer do a financial help ritual for me. Now I'm really down and in the dumps. Lost ALL of my financials of this whole year since the ritual. Lost ALL of my income streams as well. It was done thru Azazel. I have a video of the ritual - it came with the package as proof. So, what happened? :cry: :oops: :evil:

Hail!

Play2win1969 said:
Buying a ritual beware. I had a Sorcerer do a financial help ritual for me. Now I'm really down and in the dumps. Lost ALL of my financials of this whole year since the ritual. Lost ALL of my income streams as well. It was done thru Azazel. I have a video of the ritual - it came with the package as proof. So, what happened? :cry: :oops: :evil:

Hail!

I have seen things like that advertised places. Most of these people are either Jews or enemy occult people. It doesn't matter if the ritual says something about invoking azazel for help if there is a bunch of stuff in it with angel names and sigils and Hebrew stuff etc. Azazel is not going to show up for that and if anything does it is the enemy pretending to be Azazel or a thoughtform the enemy created in his image or something. The enemy will see your SS and you will be cursed. You probably have enemy stuff connected to you now cause of this. That is just going to bring you ruin. I suggest you ask your Gaurdian for help and never do it again or watch that video especially if your not familiar with a lot of stuff they are doing. Gaurentee you they used something dealing with the enemy. You have to do ansuz into each chakra and your soul and affirm something like "i am completly and totally free of all connections and influences to the enemies of Satan right now' or my _____ chakra is completly and totally free of all connections and influences to the enemies of Satan right now" 9 times after doing a power number. Cause you have the enemies energy on you probably from this i would do that.

Play2win1969 said:

Hail!

You got scammed, that's what happened. Or you hired an amateur who probably doesn't know what they're doing and probably screwed you over in the process. I bet he/she didn't even give a slight amount of financial advice to help aid the manifestation of the ritual. Either way you shouldn't be relying on "hired sorcerers" as they're mostly scam artists, take this as a life lesson. It's best to learn everything for yourself, advance, and be able to be confident in your own abilities.

https://www.gentilenation.com/money-meditation.html

Lol, never buy a ritual. Everything spiritual is free, just look at JoS. There are money spells available and all one has to do is to do a ritual on a proper date and time. If there is even a hint of soliciting in exchange for spiritual knowledge, it's bull and most likely corrupted knowledge. In case of JoS asking for donations does not count. Server costs etc...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What happened is you paid some random jew to curse you and take all your money. Why would you do that?

"I want lots of money instantly without any work. I am too lazy to do a magical working myself and my christian pastor taught me that you must pay lots of money to get rich, look there's this guy that asks lots of money to do a ritual for me so I'll get lots of money! That'll be great!"

"Oh well, it turns out this was a scam. Look, there's that Nigerian Prince who keeps emailing me about a lottery that I won and all that money will be mine if I give him my name, my credit card info, my email password, the keys to my house and car and transfer to him $5,000! This will work this time, I will be rich!"

Play2win1969 said:

Hail!
even Maxine and everyone here does workings for themselves especially financially the gods provide the knowledge we do the rest so why go and buy a ritual the soul has karma and ther are other things that come into play here so that being said it takes work and isn’t a one shot deal even if some sorcerer works thru Azazel or can just claim to work thru Azazel my best bet here is if u had to ask Azazel what happened f2f he would probably Be like uhm what the hell are you talking about what ritual ? Or what did you think being so naive ? Can I ask u was this done by a lady that’s on Instagram as ther is someone ther saying she is a luciferian and she works with demons ? The powers of hell are extremely busy they can lend a hand if the situation is extreme and then further guide us on the what to do what working etc etc Always rely on ur own powers dude always!!!! Hell im pretty sure if someone had to ask Hp hooded cobra or whoever to perform a ritual for them and pay them etc they would prob be like hey man do it urself this is what u can do etc etc

'Azazel' was clearly not Azazel. Azazel does not appear to meditators like this charlatan.

Use Returning Curses 1 & 2 and a Banishing ritual. Do them every day NOW.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back