Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NO MORE WORDS

Ravenheart666

I'll make it as short as possible, because it's important, and I'm a bit too -awaken?- by this event to relay all details.
After I finished the RTR's and before I started my meditation session this afternoon at sunset (rural area, Italy) I saw several UFOs flying in formation. I swear on my Satanic Oath this is true and I have zero reason to lie or to tell myself those were not what I definitely SAW.

I was taking a break after the second RTR and as I was watching the dark blue sky
above my head I saw this orb of light (no intermittent light signals or anything) hovering at very constant and unusual speed with another little light above it (like though it had a fucking drone flying in tandem). As it crossed the sky I could see between the patches of clouds another formation of lights, this time bigger and more distant, like 5 of them getting from east to west at big and equal distance between them.
The first big orb traversed from north to south and "intersected" with the bigger formation going east to west crossing below their trajectory. As the lights were leaving I also saw in the distance a single flash on some clouds at the horizon.

It literally happened 5 hours ago as I'm writing this down. It was ... wtf guys this. I had the sigil of Satan on my phone and though I was shocked I felt at ease somehow but very awaken. It was like though Something of colossal proportion was happening before my eyes and all illusions and doubts I ever had before just fucking vanished in that very moment... I know for sure I need to tell you this and tell you again that despite all the -implications- I felt like WE (yes as in WE WARRIORS OF SATAN) achieved a victory, a palpable one. The fuckers are out there, and they're going heywire like very abruptly so. I am now more then aware that we are tacking part to an otherworldly war, and I had fucking EXPERIENCED IT for a couple of seconds.

It totally justified every second and breath I invested in meditation and getting close to the Gods and Satan. Eternal Glory and Delight be unto Them! In the face of this event, every other recent inconveniences just got destroyed.
I'm sure that this information may be important, it has to, things are happening pretty damn fast.

Ravenheart666 said:
I'll make it as short as possible, because it's important, and I'm a bit too -awaken?- by this event to relay all details.
After I finished the RTR's and before I started my meditation session this afternoon at sunset (rural area, Italy) I saw several UFOs flying in formation. I swear on my Satanic Oath this is true and I have zero reason to lie or to tell myself those were not what I definitely SAW.

I was taking a break after the second RTR and as I was watching the dark blue sky
above my head I saw this orb of light (no intermittent light signals or anything) hovering at very constant and unusual speed with another little light above it (like though it had a fucking drone flying in tandem). As it crossed the sky I could see between the patches of clouds another formation of lights, this time bigger and more distant, like 5 of them getting from east to west at big and equal distance between them.
The first big orb traversed from north to south and "intersected" with the bigger formation going east to west crossing below their trajectory. As the lights were leaving I also saw in the distance a single flash on some clouds at the horizon.

It literally happened 5 hours ago as I'm writing this down. It was ... wtf guys this. I had the sigil of Satan on my phone and though I was shocked I felt at ease somehow but very awaken. It was like though Something of colossal proportion was happening before my eyes and all illusions and doubts I ever had before just fucking vanished in that very moment... I know for sure I need to tell you this and tell you again that despite all the -implications- I felt like WE (yes as in WE WARRIORS OF SATAN) achieved a victory, a palpable one. The fuckers are out there, and they're going heywire like very abruptly so. I am now more then aware that we are tacking part to an otherworldly war, and I had fucking EXPERIENCED IT for a couple of seconds.

It totally justified every second and breath I invested in meditation and getting close to the Gods and Satan. Eternal Glory and Delight be unto Them! In the face of this event, every other recent inconveniences just got destroyed.
I'm sure that this information may be important, it has to, things are happening pretty damn fast.

I think there is a similar experience shared in a different thread with almost the exact same thing, others have also been witnessing other kinds of phenomena as well at very peculiar timings. I'm glad that others have been having these experiences, to be beyond doubt is a rather wonderful feeling. They're allied beings who have immense respect and appreciation for those who've committed themselves to spiritual advancement and stopping the enemy agenda, if you're fortunate you may get to see some of the most out of world things. Keep working hard.

Specter said:
I think there is a similar experience shared in a different thread with almost the exact same thing, others have also been witnessing other kinds of phenomena as well at very peculiar timings. I'm glad that others have been having these experiences, to be beyond doubt is a rather wonderful feeling. They're allied beings who have immense respect and appreciation for those who've committed themselves to spiritual advancement and stopping the enemy agenda, if you're fortunate you may get to see some of the most out of world things. Keep working hard.
Thanks bro for the encouragement. Though I find it hard to think that those were allies..

Ravenheart666 said:

When I was 13 or 14 I saw a UFO, weird shape, nothing that you would ever see here, it was only 20 meters in front of me and 30meters above me, it was around 13m high and 8m wide. Shaped like „fishing net“ with bodies (spheres or squares, something like that) where the knots of a fishing net would be. It also changed it shape.

After I and my friend ran away and turned around to check where it was (we maybe looked away for 10secs) it was gone.
- they probably didn’t move but just turned invisible

(No idea why they would go so low, they were also just above a house, maybe 10m above it.)

My point is they have technology to hide their ships. You probably just saw satellites. Satellites appear like „lights“ in the sky, since they are so far up in the sky that the Sun is able to shine on them. Starlink uses many satellites that „follow in line“, many satellites follow each other.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axJdNbWYflM

Above is a video from a rocket launch, you can see when the rocket is high enough, so the sun shines on it. Everything begins to shine, lighting up the sky, this is just the smoke from the engines that reflect the sunlight.

Either way, yes they are here, yes things go fast, and yes we have to fight!

Ravenheart666 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgysWWwESfU&ab_channel=ViralVideoLab

You probably saw this, didn't you?

Ravenheart666 said:
Specter said:
Thanks bro for the encouragement. Though I find it hard to think that those were allies..

Who knows tbh, but you know what they say "the truth is out there". There's been a lot of reports of something going on in the moon too. If you can, you should get a professional telescope.

NinRick said:
Ravenheart666 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgysWWwESfU&ab_channel=ViralVideoLab

You probably saw this, didn't you?

Yes bro ! thank you for clearence , The second formation seems to be exactly that, I was totally ignorant in regards to the starlink project. although the only thing to "rationally" explain is the first big orb. I don't know what actually to think , maybe my state of mind is degrading and need a way to stop being so impressionable. Anyways you're awesome! thanks again.

Specter said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Specter said:

Who knows tbh, but you know what they say "the truth is out there". There's been a lot of reports of something going on in the moon too. If you can, you should get a professional telescope.

Yeah I should definitely start investing time in something like that. It might prove beneficial. thanks for suggestion.

Ravenheart666 said:
Specter said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Yeah I should definitely start investing time in something like that. It might prove beneficial. thanks for suggestion.

It's just stuff I like to do on my free time once in a while lol. There's always something going on during Summer nights.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back