Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Western vs Vedic

Wayofthegods

So they are saying that western Astrology doesnt account for the precession of the equinoxes.

https://www.apothequelifestylespa.com/blog/2018/10/21/western-vs-vedic-astrology

Aldrick said:
So they are saying that western Astrology doesnt account for the precession of the equinoxes.

https://www.apothequelifestylespa.com/blog/2018/10/21/western-vs-vedic-astrology

Cool , and what are they gonna do about it? NOTHING

Fuck all of the cunting morons. They come from the perspective that it all somehow randomly exists and care nothing where and whom it came from. The Gods and several incredible people of history who aren't worth it according to them.

How can you expect a people who don't worship or acknowledge their own ancestors in any way, to trust their ancestor's knowledge? To trust even their own experiences? Considering a good half of them are potarded bongoloids. Can't even be bothered to look at and attempt fo understand a natal chart even once.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44336

If it did affect things and is to do with the Earth and not the shift of constellations, they definitely aren't going to be the first to know how it affects interpretation of the signs. Otherwise I think that what I ranted about above covers sort of where it should stand. This side of the universe to that side of the universe doesn't change properties because the Earth that is tiny in the middle, tilted a bit. If a bunch of stars move into one side or 'lane', sign, however someone wants to call it, all the energy form and vast space that lies beyond the star- will mostly remain the same either way. Astrology at the moment is mostly a guideline for an unfinished science.

The Earth isn't the centre of everything, and the Gods will let us know of any possible changes in interpretation to come.

At the moment, this doesn't affect aspects or even the houses. Hopefully the shock horror 'controversy' of this will gauge these people to look beyond Sun signs.

13th_Wolf said:
Aldrick said:

Cool , and what are they gonna do about it? NOTHING

Fuck all of the cunting morons. They come from the perspective that it all somehow randomly exists and care nothing where and whom it came from. The Gods and several incredible people of history who aren't worth it according to them.

How can you expect a people who don't worship or acknowledge their own ancestors in any way, to trust their ancestor's knowledge? To trust even their own experiences? Considering a good half of them are potarded bongoloids. Can't even be bothered to look at and attempt fo understand a natal chart even once.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44336

If it did affect things and is to do with the Earth and not the shift of constellations, they definitely aren't going to be the first to know how it affects interpretation of the signs. Otherwise I think that what I ranted about above covers sort of where it should stand. This side of the universe to that side of the universe doesn't change properties because the Earth that is tiny in the middle, tilted a bit. If a bunch of stars move into one side or 'lane', sign, however someone wants to call it, all the energy form and vast space that lies beyond the star- will mostly remain the same either way. Astrology at the moment is mostly a guideline for an unfinished science.

The Earth isn't the centre of everything, and the Gods will let us know of any possible changes in interpretation to come.

At the moment, this doesn't affect aspects or even the houses. Hopefully the shock horror 'controversy' of this will gauge these people to look beyond Sun signs.

I get the frustration but I was looking for an actual discussion. I always thought vedic was incorrect because they didnt account for planets moving further away over thousands of years.

But they believe they are right, because we dont account for the precession. They say astronomers use their method. I wondered if anyone had any info on this. This is an important topic. Why do we use what we do.

This is an ongoing argument...Ever since astrology began..

I mean, there's arguments to be had for both systems. Ancient babylonians/chaldeans used a sidereal system. Ancient Greeks used the tropical system. Use whatever is comfortable for you.

Today, Western astrology is based off seasons. The images of the zodiac come from constellations, but that's about it. The 12 signs were selected for various reasons.

We use precessed fixed stars in the western zodiac just fine. The stars just move a degree every 70-100 or so. The star Skat is in the constellation of Aquarius, but it shows up in Tropical Pisces. Algol is in the constellation of Perseus, but shows up in Tropical Taurus in the zodiac. And guess what? It works out fine. :)

"Vedic" astrology developed with its own context and techniques specific to it, so if you want to get results use vedic techniques. Same thing with western astrology...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back