Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Effects, historic NYC church burnt to the ground.

Ol argedco luciftias

https://abc7ny.com/east-village-fire-manhattan-middle-collegiate-church-massive/8519342/

The Middle Collegiate Church in the lower east side of Manhattan just burnt to the ground. The stone outside of the building is still there, but the entire inside was all wood and all of it is now burnt away, and all the stained glass windows exploded from the heat. There were flames going through the roof.

This church was started in 1892. Very "historic" and "important." Not anymore. :lol: This church had 1,300 members. Not anymore.

"God is also weeping right here with us, this is not anything that makes God happy -- not part of God's plan and God will be here with us as we rebuild from this moment," Ashcraft said.

Interesting that this happened right at the end of our RTR schedule.

Yeah, I watched a news media clip on YouTube earlier. Comment section was full of xtians and symphatizers. Fuck them, and their stupid wooden church.

Henu the Great said:
Yeah, I watched a news media clip on YouTube earlier. Comment section was full of xtians and symphatizers. Fuck them, and their stupid wooden church.

It’s cause people conflate white western identity and Christian identity, without realizing both can not exist together.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://abc7ny.com/east-village-fire-manhattan-middle-collegiate-church-massive/8519342/

The Middle Collegiate Church in the lower east side of Manhattan just burnt to the ground. The stone outside of the building is still there, but the entire inside was all wood and all of it is now burnt away, and all the stained glass windows exploded from the heat. There were flames going through the roof.

This church was started in 1892. Very "historic" and "important." Not anymore. :lol: This church had 1,300 members. Not anymore.

"God is also weeping right here with us, this is not anything that makes God happy -- not part of God's plan and God will be here with us as we rebuild from this moment," Ashcraft said.

No onder i have had images of burning churches again lately doing RTR's :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Just the beginning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back