Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advanced Void Meditation Question

HotCoil

Your thoughts are loud, perhaps you have excess energy. Stretch more (physically), balance your energy (Raum meditation, sun/moon breathing) and Void/Candle meditation will probably help.

Above all, you are progressing as now your energy is affecting others around you. You just have to slow down and allow yourself to adapt to it. Don't rush.

Good luck...

gscarlett said:
Hey everyone!

So now as I start my void meditation training I just have a few questions.

I noticed that the enemy, and people who work with/for the enemy can read my mind. I also know too, that many people are in competition with me and want to steal my identity, take credit for my life work, and steal my ideas and plans.

With void meditation, will I still be able to work on tasks for example where I am writing notes and journaling, making plans for my future, but no one will be able to hear my thoughts as I write, journal, and make the necessary plans?

Hopefully this question makes sense. Thank you!

Yes. To void mediate is to clear one's mind, whether it be your own thoughts or thoughts influenced by the enemy. With a clear mind, there are no thoughts to read.
But I'm not sure if you can still write without thinking about the words you're writing.

gscarlett said:
Hey everyone!

I noticed that the enemy, and people who work with/for the enemy can read my mind. I also know too, that many people are in competition with me and want to steal my identity, take credit for my life work, and steal my ideas and plans.

With void meditation, will I still be able to work on tasks for example where I am writing notes and journaling, making plans for my future, but no one will be able to hear my thoughts as I write, journal, and make the necessary plans?

Lmao they can not really read your mind, you have to be somewhat powerful in order to pick up what somebody is thinking, you also need to have an affinity towards it. I doubt that you will encounter people who can read your mind.

The other thing is, only because you are able to pick up what somebody is thinking at some point, doesn’t mean that you are able to control it and willingly read someones mind. Speaking from my own experience here.

gscarlett said:
NinRick said:
gscarlett said:
Hey everyone!

Lmao they can not really read your mind, you have to be somewhat powerful in order to pick up what somebody is thinking, you also need to have an affinity towards it. I doubt that you will encounter people who can read your mind.

The other thing is, only because you are able to pick up what somebody is thinking at some point, doesn’t mean that you are able to control it and willingly read someones mind. Speaking from my own experience here.

You say that but im pretty sure people who are under the enemies control have some way of infiltrating. Maybe theyre not reading my mind, but for some strange reason people who have been attacking me for years know what im up to, things im doing, steal my ideas, and try stealing my identity.

Is this what you are saying/assuming possible?
- Yes of course, I mean, everything is possible

But is this probable?
- I don’t think so..

It is there is a misunderstand in regards to what void meditation does.

A clear mind is different from an empty mind. Clarity means to be focused exclusively on one things. It is clear because no distracting element is polluting it. It is purity of mind and intent.

Taking this into account, answering your question is unnecessary, because it's easy to understand that you can fully focus on either taking notes or journaling or whatever your single goal is. Void meditation teaches you to focus your energy fully on your objective, which is the total opposite of the enemy lie of multi-tasking. Multitasking is a lie because dividing your attention between multiple tasks spreads your energies thin. The result is that you may still accomplish what you set to do but you will do so in a very poor manner. Multitasking is half-assing multiple things. Satanic void meditation is the opposite of this: you fully focus on your task and you complete it to the best of your ability.

This comes over time. How long it takes for you to reach this level of focus is individual. In the beginning, you may have a naturally-disciplined mind or you may be a mess like 95% of human population. Whatever the case, consistency builds momentum and guarantees exponential results.

If you want to shield yourself from the enemy, always clean your aura and chakras before undertaking important tasks and focus on building your aura of protection. Clean, undiluted energies and a strong protection will provide the best possible shield.

Do not be paranoid about this either, but rather learn to detach from it most of the day. If you keep dwelling on what the may or may not do, you will end up manifesting that kind of reality at worst; or, at best, deluding yourself that is happening.

Stormblood said:
Do not be paranoid about this either, but rather learn to detach from it most of the day. If you keep dwelling on what the may or may not do, you will end up manifesting that kind of reality at worst; or, at best, deluding yourself that is happening.
Perfectly said. That fear in itself can be our own undoing and it’s very important to tune that out.

With the multitasking, there’s an idea tied to this of minimum effort, maximum satisfaction. With this I’ve learned a life lesson. Minimum effort gives minimum results. If you care about something, a goal or whatever, it must be treated with importance. Care must must be applied to it.

This is where single pointed focus and the skill of void meditation comes in. Of course void meditation can be sitting in emptiness of thought as well. This skill too has power.

The point to all of this is control. To accomplish our goals and advance in spiritual progress the art of control is important. Tuning out unwanted thoughts, focusing on important things, etc.
Not having that control is literally what can doom us.

gscarlett said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't smoke weed. It will make you paranoid.
How about you eat my ass, gaslighter. If you’re not going to be constructive and just belittle me, then go elsewhere !

As for everyone else, thank you for the positive feedback, clarification, and guidance!
Why did you get so triggered?

Don't smoke weed is as good as advice as any other.

Weed is simply dumb shit and causes damage. Mental, physical and spiritual damage. You do realize that, don't you?

gscarlett said:

How about you eat my ass, gaslighter. If you’re not going to be constructive and just belittle me, then go elsewhere !

As for everyone else, thank you for the positive feedback, clarification, and guidance!
Seems like Ol Argedco Luciftias was right on point. Lol

gscarlett said:

Next time you get committed into a psych ward again, you should ask if a therapist can help you with your anger problem.

Aquarius said:
gscarlett said:

And you told me to be nice to new people xD

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
gscarlett said:

xD well it depends on the cases, look at how this girl replied to Ol Argedco Luciftias. Why would we be nice when she herself behaves like an ass to us?

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

xD well it depends on the cases, look at how this girl replied to Ol Argedco Luciftias. Why would we be nice when she herself behaves like an ass to us?
Somebody who has written that they are absolutely insane, an has been in and out of psych wards many times. Get locked up in psych wards for being insane, then get let out because she gets so angry it made them let her out. Then she keeps being insane, and get locked up again.

But she is totally able to make a traffic light change from red to green by just using her mind! Just trust that she is able to do this! Can you imagine any ability more useful than controlling the traffic light?

It's not like there is a giant inductor coil buried under the road at the edge of the intersection that makes an electric current when the giant metal car moves over it, and this current signals to the light to change to green because there is somebody here waiting to go and nobody in the other direction..... Or even more simply, just a timer so that after a few seconds of being red it goes straight back to green. So wait a few seconds, and pretend that your insane mind made it happen. This is of course very solid proof that this is an extremely gifted person, and she is basically a god already.

What a very gifted "person." But of course my suggestion to stop smoking weed was truly evil and I never should have said that. This is a perfectly healthy and sane person, no drugs involved.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Somebody who has written that they are absolutely insane, an has been in and out of psych wards many times. Get locked up in psych wards for being insane, then get let out because she gets so angry it made them let her out. Then she keeps being insane, and get locked up again.

But she is totally able to make a traffic light change from red to green by just using her mind! Just trust that she is able to do this! Can you imagine any ability more useful than controlling the traffic light?

It's not like there is a giant inductor coil buried under the road at the edge of the intersection that makes an electric current when the giant metal car moves over it, and this current signals to the light to change to green because there is somebody here waiting to go and nobody in the other direction..... Or even more simply, just a timer so that after a few seconds of being red it goes straight back to green. So wait a few seconds, and pretend that your insane mind made it happen. This is of course very solid proof that this is an extremely gifted person, and she is basically a god already.

What a very gifted "person." But of course my suggestion to stop smoking weed was truly evil and I never should have said that. This is a perfectly healthy and sane person, no drugs involved.
Wait, so this girl here was another user sometime back? Because the way you describe her reminds me of some other schizo girl that was here sometime back.

Aquarius said:

Wait, so this girl here was another user sometime back? Because the way you describe her reminds me of some other schizo girl that was here sometime back.
From another topic. But it might be the same person.

gscarlett said:
You know, I’m going to take the risk because I’m use to being attacked, belittled, and ostracized .

I’m mixed race, now while I can understand how in some areas this is a disaster, for example no race that I am mixed with accepts me as their own and bullied me consistently and treats me like I’m fatally flawed.

I am Black, white, and Chinese.

Now, here’s how I benefit from this

1. I have less genetic defects than a pure bred.
2. I’m an extremely attractive woman because I look exotic due to my mix. More attractive than many pure breeds to the point people are jealous, men throw money at me to have the opportunity just to be around me in hopes they can fuck me, I get a lot of free shit, and so many more benefits.

Now for the most important ones.

3. I’m spiritually advanced. Before I began getting my memories back and rejoined Satan, recommitted my soul to him, I already was displaying spiritual gifts. At 14 despite being in an heavily Christian home, before I remembered the truth I began astral projecting almost instinctively without even knowing what it is, and began doing spells. Two of which worked, almost too good. I went inside and out of programming. I was left handed as a child and reprehended for this, and again displayed abilities where I would know things a child shouldn’t know and my parents would think I am demonic. I was quite literally viewed demonic my whole life. In 2016 when I found joy of Satan website and re dedicated my soul, I began experiencing targeting both physical & supernatural by the cia/government. Don’t care if u believe me or not, but even joy of Satan website has an area that says keep your mouth shut because of such agencies that experiment and weaponize. I began displaying mind reading, moving things with my mind in 2017. I could switch traffic lights red to green with my mind, read peoples energy/ intent! I could write things down and manifest them quickly in 2018. So they began locking me up in psych wards and did god knows what! They would release me from such psych wards when I got angry because they were scared , and their agents always display the same fear. Keep in mind this is before I even began doing the meditations and exercises on the website.

4. I’ve been favoured and divinely protected by the gods and goddesses. I’ve gone through so much targeting since I was a child, in a Christian home. I was the black sheep and brutally abused at home and bullied all throughout school. I experienced many injustice. I realized past few years this is because they detected when I was going to be born, because I have spent many lifetimes with Father Satan. Statistically I should be dead right now, yet father Satan protected me even when I was under Christian mind control.

Now for a mutt, why am I so gifted? Why am I favoured? Why have the gods and goddesses protected me for 25 years , even when I was under Magian control.

A thought to ponder, as I truly should be dead now.

I’m going to start posting more frequently, just to show you all just how advanced and gifted my mind is.

I look forward to our future interactions !

gscarlett said:
Aquarius said:

So i never claimed to be a god already, so this is just more evidence ur jealous and clearly triggered. If im so insane then why are you being a sociopath and bullying someone who is "insane" and needs "help".

If im mentally ill then be a good human being and help me, last time I checked joy of satan website said the more you advance the more empathetic you get. Ya'll are weird, wack, and clearly mad no girl would ever want to fuck you.

also I just recently joined this forum after watching it for 4 years. Big mistake, too many infiltrators, people pretending to be spiritual satanists but arent, racists, and loser men who hate woman cause they wont fuck them.
We aren't bullying you, you are rude, we are rude, it's that simple. We're not empathetic simply because you are not someone to be empathetic with, you act like a victim when you clearly are not, and by acting like that someone who will feel empathetic towards you will be leeched by you.
There is no jealousy is us towards yourself simply because we can tell you're a pretty inferior soul full of delusions and mental problems which you most likely will never heal since you assume you know more than everyone here and don't accept help.
If you were actually watching this forum for 4 years you'd actually be a decent person, so you're just bullshitting yourself and us.
As for your "insults", let's call them like that, about girls not fucking us it seems like you are a girl who equates her self worth based on how many dicks she can pleasure, and defines herself as "exotic", you're basically saying you're a whore. I personally like women with no mental ilnesses, so i would definitely never fuck you, I don't know about Ol Argedco Luciftias but I believe we share this same preference :lol: .

gscarlett said:
I don't care what race or races you are, that has no effect on my opinion about you. And I don't care which of the 2 genders you are. The reason I don't like you is because you are insane and are only here to troll. There is no racism, no sexism, and no jealousy. What is there to be jealous of? That One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is basically your life story?

I have enormous amount of empathy for the people I care about, which is almost everybody here. But I do not waste any empathy on trolls. Your only intention is to call everybody racist and call everybody sexist. You seem almost identical to a couple other troll accounts that only come here to troll and try to start problems. One of these troll accounts stopped being used the same time you made this account. Look how mad you got when I suggested to not smoke weed, that other troll was an enormous weed addict and tried to fight everyone about it.

And it is a well studied fact that high doses of THC is the single most common factor that causes psychosis, schizophrenia, and other mental problems. These things are often genetically predisposed, but can be dormant and inactive in the person for their whole life. The strongest factor to make these problems stop being dormant and to grow into real serious problems, is high doses of THC. There are hundreds of studies about this, you can look it up.

gscarlett said:
Aquarius said:

So i never claimed to be a god already, so this is just more evidence ur jealous and clearly triggered. If im so insane then why are you being a sociopath and bullying someone who is "insane" and needs "help".

If im mentally ill then be a good human being and help me, last time I checked joy of satan website said the more you advance the more empathetic you get. Ya'll are weird, wack, and clearly mad no girl would ever want to fuck you.

also I just recently joined this forum after watching it for 4 years. Big mistake, too many infiltrators, people pretending to be spiritual satanists but arent, racists, and loser men who hate woman cause they wont fuck them.

Lol why are you getting so upset?

You used the word „infiltrator“ at least 4 times, and you only posted 18 times on this account.. so in 22% of your posts you mentioned infiltrators - this is not normal

To be perfectly honest with you, I also do not believe you. When Agencies are trying to get you, would you post openly on this forum how advanced you are? Your experiences and what you are capable of?
If you „turned the lights green“ with your will power, why didn’t a car crash happen? I mean if YOU forced the light to go from red to green, there MUST be another light that is GREEN as well.

And also most advanced people, don’t try to prove themselves, they keep a low profile, and do not post about it.

Also getting hysterical and feel attacked, play victim and therefore REACT aggressively isn’t going to help you either. It makes you look worse.

You also said that you wanted to show us how brilliant your so advanced mind is. I think you just want to find a place where you belong, show that you are better than the most here and all you want is positive feedback, I believe (from my observations) that you have no clue how to cope with negative feedback.

I am also trying to be as nice as possible here, since I also have some problems, and tend to „insult“ people here (and irl) Aquarius also told me to be nicer to especially new people.

I do not like it when people lie, especially here, since Satan is truth, Satan is our God, this is the Joy of SATAN!

While all what you said „could“ be perfectly true.. but then it would make your actions look unwise.
Also while it is possible that all of what you said is true, it is not probable. Not at all.

Yes I know from own experience that you can read thoughts, manipulate electricity etc. But what you said makes not much sense.

Also while yes it might be that Ol tried to belittle you, who knows. However, I can’t blame him, you came here and behaved like you are the Queen of all races and above everybody here.

Be more humble. We are not here to show how advanced we are, or that we are better than others or some other stupid shit. While Hierarchy is important as well, that’s why we have the HPs to lead us.

The Main reason we are here is, to help others, to seek help, to share information and experiences (so others can learn), to discuss on all the spiritual/scientific topics and many more (as we do not understand everything, we barely understand anything, we are here to learn.. But of course we know way more that other people who are without)
And above all, SO THE HPs CAN SHARE VALUABLE COMMANDS OF OUR GODS!

Also, you wanted to delete all your topics and comments.. why? Because you lied? Because you told us bs? To undo everything you said?
It is impossible, we remember what you said. Also, the HPs, especially HP HC666, are very very busy, a self-centred person like you could not understand it or feel any empathy for them, our hard working leaders. Funny, you just told Ol that he is not empathetic enough to be highly advanced right?

I can tell you that Ol is advanced, so don’t worry. The point is, if we do not react against BS, all those Idiots would come and poison this forums with their Bs and turning this wonderful place, in something way worse.

All you did for now was talking about yourself and how great you are, and attacking people who hurt you little feelings. Nice.

I am sorry if I hurt you feelings, but I simply told you how I feel and how I see you. I do not hate you or dislike you, I am neutral here. If you share valuable information, I will appreciate it, if you tell us bs I will tell you my opinion (and I do not do it to belittle you, but to show others that this would be bs)

Just tell everybody the truth from now on, so everyone can learn. If you already told us the truth fine, but I really can not believe you.

The JoS the actually the first group who is public and provides actual safe and powerful knowledge. While yes the JoS contains very much knowledge, but there is infinitely more to learn, which isn’t written anywhere. Our job is to advance, share but also create new knowledge. This is how I think.

NinRick said:
The point is, if we do not react against BS, all those Idiots would come and poison this forums with their Bs and turning this wonderful place, in something way worse.
This is exactly it. If some delusional person only wants for everybody else to worship them, and for everybody to reinforce and reaffirm that person's delusions, there are endless fake "satanist" and bullshit wiccan groups where this behavior is regular. But that is not at all what we are about here.

gscarlett said:
By the way, last time I checked using black magick against a fellow satanist is a big no no, for whoever is doing this wack bullshit. Insane to me how people are so triggered by someone they claim to be mentally ill that they start attacking them with black magick? Thankfully I know how to counteract such attacks.

So many frauds on here it's despicable. I'm so disappointed. One of the Gods told me racism is one of the ways the enemy keeps us under their control. I'm simply calling out some major flaws and bullshit on this site. Why are there different threads separately black people from everyone else, when we all are fighting the same war and should be focusing on advancing and winning against the enemy, together. There are so many more things important than race right now and it shows how degenerate someone is when they should be advancing but can only talk about race, race, race.
#1, Nobody here is doing any black magic against you. If you are a true dedicated Satanist, and all of us here are true dedicated Satanists, then it would not even be physically possible for any of us to curse you. Any Satanist who tries to curse another Satanist, Baal Enlil ensures that the curse does not succeed, and the person trying to do the curse would be punished enormously. Whatever curse they tried to do would be returned against themself 1,000 times stronger.

#2 All races work together in our group. I know many black and asian members here who I talk with every day. We are all a team here, and we are like a family. You do not know this because you don't know anything about anyone here, so you don't know what race each user is. Black, Asian, White, Arab, Mexican, Native American, mixed race, we have members here from all of these groups and we do all work together in a friendly way. All gentile races were all created by Satan, and all gentile races are part of Satan's family.

#3 Do you think that racism has historically had a bad effect on black people? Do you think they have been mistreated and hurt? Yes they have, nobody denies that. This is why there is a place for black members to talk about topics that are important for black people. Discussions about their history, about their people, about traditional black religions, and about how they can help their people, and make their lives better.
Have you seen    http://www.blacksforsatan.org
Created by High Priestess Shannon? There is a  lot of information here you might be interested in.

#4 There is the same kind of space for Asian members to talk about Asian topics.  So they can talk about Asian history, Asian culture, Asian traditional religions. I got one question. Why did you think it was good for Asians to talk about their history and culture (you didn't complain about it), but you think it is a bad idea for black people to talk about their history and culture? Doesn't make any sense. If anybody here is acting racist, it's you.

#5 The only reason you are so upset is because you are so mixed that it seems like you don't really identify with any race. I think this is why the whole idea of race bothers you so much. But race is an extention of the family, it is the larger family shared by the people. And all gentiles of all gentile races are a family together, all created by Satan.

gscarlett said:
I want to say that if I was wrong about you and you really do have good intentions, I won't say anything else bad about you and I will try to help you however I can. Just all your comments seemed like you had to be trolling and I don't have any patience for anyone who has bad intentions.

The moral of this thread is that the Nazi Eugenecists were right.
220px-EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg

Just to make something clear, this little „princess“ was lying all the time.

She was „shocked“ to see how „racist“ we all are. If she were here for „ages“ as she claimed, she would already know how we feel about races and racemixing... but somehow the first couple days she created an account she gets shocked by our views. Fuck off

NinRick said:
Just to make something clear, this little „princess“ was lying all the time.

She was „shocked“ to see how „racist“ we all are. If she were here for „ages“ as she claimed, she would already know how we feel about races and racemixing... but somehow the first couple days she created an account she gets shocked by our views. Fuck off
These persons come and go. Making a loud noise and a mess to be cleaned after them time after time.

There have been many more same kind of cases this year..

1. Mixed race person, or promoting race mixing
2. Druggie
3. Delusional

It ends with a topic asking to delete posts.

I do wonder if we get more of the same next year. I have only been around here since April this year so I can't tell if this is longer term "trend".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back