Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reptilians

Satanic_truth

Are all reptilians human hating? I have heard there is a difference between reptilians (many of whome reside in the inner earth) and "Alpha Draconis" reptilians who are human hating parasites. Can anyone confirm? For instance in Hinduism there are reptillian beings called Nagas who reside inside the earth but are usually friendly to humanity.

False. This is a big, big lie. In reality those reptilians who reside beneath our earth are the same reptilians who fought the war against our gods and were trapped here on earth for some unknown reason. Those reptilians also emerged from underground in America where they transformed the Aztec empire into a human gulag.

Nagas are allegory for the serpent of Satan and there is no evidence nor any reason to believe that there are reptilians friendly to humanity.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Are all reptilians human hating? I have heard there is a difference between reptilians (many of whome reside in the inner earth) and "Alpha Draconis" reptilians who are human hating parasites. Can anyone confirm? For instance in Hinduism there are reptillian beings called Nagas who reside inside the earth but are usually friendly to humanity.

Some will try to pretend to be. We have to remember these are more conscious sentient beings than the greys or even the Jews so maybe some of them can put on a pretty good act. However none of them are actually friendly or on our side no matter what any of them say or do. Dont believe anything from them or any sources saying they are friendly. I sincerely doubt these beings spoken of in Hinduism are actually reptilians. Even if they were it was only to fool humans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back