Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Random Star Wars Thought

Wayofthegods

Wouldnt it be cool if in the future we continue the saga? A blonde haired man comes forth as a more powerful Light Master then Yoda. Who is 500k years old. Attained immortality.

He then teaches that not all evil stares at you menacingly in the face. But that Yoda was in fact a Sith Lord, who infiltrated it and taught the Light side incorrectly. Thus leading to its demise on purpose.

This new Teacher, shows that the Jedi are not to live like monks in denial of their Emotions and shows them the way to immortality. Actually achieving what the dark side promised but never achieved. Instead turning one into a Golem and slave.

If they would remake them without the jewish actors then I would watch it. Too many jews in it for my tastes.

Remember when some people tried to Aryanize christianity to make it better... Nope, just let it die. There are plenty of better and original stories out there, we don't need to hang on a goner franchise, let our people be creative.

Egon said:
Remember when some people tried to Aryanize christianity to make it better... Nope, just let it die. There are plenty of better and original stories out there, we don't need to hang on a goner franchise, let our people be creative.

I wanna see a Satan Space Wizard damnit. XD

Egon said:

It would have to have another reboot, and continuing from the first 6 films it would have to fork from there. That should be nice.

FancyMancy said:
It would have to have another reboot, and continuing from the first 6 films it would have to fork from there. That should be nice.

The new ones are such trash.

Brush, just no.

Jedi literally abducted children and indoctrinated them in the ways of the order and the sith basically say the more pain you are in the more powerful you are, that's why darth Vader's suit was built to constantly keep him in agony because he'd lost so many limbs and was less powerful because of it, this was to compensate instead of giving him a body like general Grievus.

Either way you spin it, doesnt work in the already established rules in the universe

Aldrick said:
Egon said:

I shall make a manga book out of it!!! Thanks for the idea Aldrick.

Hey aldrick, this is off topic but, there is this poetry site that had some artwork on the gods and I remember you posted something on there. Do you remember the name or link of the website. I cant find it. thx

Big Dipper said:

Hey aldrick, this is off topic but, there is this poetry site that had some artwork on the gods and I remember you posted something on there. Do you remember the name or link of the website. I cant find it. thx

Astral art of the gods?

Powerofjustice said:
Brush, just no.

Jedi literally abducted children and indoctrinated them in the ways of the order and the sith basically say the more pain you are in the more powerful you are, that's why darth Vader's suit was built to constantly keep him in agony because he'd lost so many limbs and was less powerful because of it, this was to compensate instead of giving him a body like general Grievus.

Either way you spin it, doesnt work in the already established rules in the universe

The story of the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 talks about these. It looks at the Jedi, the Sith, the Galaxy and even the Force and tries to examine them using critical thinking. The character named Kreia does this almost singlehandedly during the story. She is your teacher during the game. There are quotes from her which might be referring to the Force as if it was a being like jehova.

"It is said that the Force has a will, it has a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all and that is abhorrent to me."
"Because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost."

Her goal through the game to destroy the Force itself (to free the galaxy from it's influence) and have the Sith and the Jedi be defeated in their teachings.
There is a video titled "The Philosophy of Kreia: A Critical Examination of Star Wars" on youtube. It basically breaks down her character and tries to explain the plot of the game from Kreia's perspective.

Aldrick said:
Big Dipper said:

Astral art of the gods?
no not that one. The one im looking for had really small pics of the gods faces that looked kinda real and it had poetry.

Ramier108666 said:
Aldrick said:
Egon said:

I shall make a manga book out of it!!! Thanks for the idea Aldrick.

Nice!

Big Dipper said:
Aldrick said:
Big Dipper said:

Astral art of the gods?
no not that one. The one im looking for had really small pics of the gods faces that looked kinda real and it had poetry.

Hmmmm.

https://satanic-beauty.weebly.com/

?

Creelien said:
Powerofjustice said:
Brush, just no.

The story of the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 talks about these. It looks at the Jedi, the Sith, the Galaxy and even the Force and tries to examine them using critical thinking. The character named Kreia does this almost singlehandedly during the story. She is your teacher during the game. There are quotes from her which might be referring to the Force as if it was a being like jehova.

"It is said that the Force has a will, it has a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all and that is abhorrent to me."
"Because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost."

Her goal through the game to destroy the Force itself (to free the galaxy from it's influence) and have the Sith and the Jedi be defeated in their teachings.
There is a video titled "The Philosophy of Kreia: A Critical Examination of Star Wars" on youtube. It basically breaks down her character and tries to explain the plot of the game from Kreia's perspective.

Yeah, i'm a big SW fan and knew all that already, i just dont like the concept that you can only have power if you win the genetic lottery and have a high enough midichlorian count. In the SW universe technically anyone can learn to use "the force" but you are limited by your midichlorian count so you can never advance past what you were born with.

Powerofjustice said:
Creelien said:
Powerofjustice said:
Brush, just no.

Yeah, i'm a big SW fan and knew all that already, i just dont like the concept that you can only have power if you win the genetic lottery and have a high enough midichlorian count. In the SW universe technically anyone can learn to use "the force" but you are limited by your midichlorian count so you can never advance past what you were born with.

Isn't that true to reality however? Are we not limited somewhat by the tools we're given at birth? One who's blood is inbred for example probably can't compare to say a Demi-God, even if they would technically start at the same level of knowledge, the Demi-God will obviously have a higher potential for talent. That's how the hierarchy of the universe works, there's no way around that I thought. Midichlorians is sort of stupid roundabout way of saying who's blood is purer in a sense.

Aquarius said:
If they would remake them without the jewish actors then I would watch it. Too many jews in it for my tastes.

They also need to remake Spaceballs but without Mel Brooks. I don't know who would end up playing his role, but that's definitely a parody movie to lose your bleeps, lose your sweeps, and lose your creeps to.

I feel like they should make horror movies about the Early dark ages and the Inquisition. You know, genuine ghouls and jewish goblin people.

It could be a blend of cool action and mystery as well like the great wars and conquerors, then in the last bit when xianity comes it turns into survival horror :lol:

What about a movie like that about reincarnation, and an old Germanic warrior comes back to fight in the world wars only to get reincarnated after in the US. Grows up in that life in San Francisco in 1968 or something XD

Totally removed from all wars and anything like that and then the Summer of Love happens. Then it would turn into a comedy!

A movie like that would be like one of those books about different characters in different places, with stories that all eventually tie into one another- except it would be the same person and their different lives and achievements. I suppose you would write a book first considering it's not been done before?

Anyway, some more random thoughts :D

Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

I have seen only the ones (original 6) and only once. I bet the j/new ones are all shiny and clinical, with 'peautiful' (or poo-tiful, if you pronounce "beautiful" differently) lights glares on camera lenses, yes?

The old films have more Jews in the main roles even. Why do you think they're always appealing to people's nostalgia and empathy...

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
I have seen only the ones (original 6) and only once. I bet the j/new ones are all shiny and clinical, with 'peautiful' (or poo-tiful, if you pronounce "beautiful" differently) lights glares on camera lenses, yes?

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

No it's all about woman power. Who uses a black guy for his 10 inch dick. While she goes on her journey of everything's about me.

Egon said:
The old films have more Jews in the main roles even. Why do you think they're always appealing to people's nostalgia and empathy...

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
Because the jew LARPs Humanity and teaches science to scientists!

Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

No it's all about woman power. Who uses a black guy for his 10 inch dick. While she goes on her journey of everything's about me.
Eek. So I bet Anakin is not the true protagonist, then - "behind every [whatever] man is a [whatever-else] woman".

Wasn't Star Wars, like Tolkien's books, promoted by Mageson? If so, wouldn't this means that it also is enemy propaganda?

Nimrod33 said:
Wasn't Star Wars, like Tolkien's books, promoted by Mageson? If so, wouldn't this means that it also is enemy propaganda?
Star wars has spiritual allegories. For the time it was released in it was spectacular, people back in the day who never thought about ESP powers were flabbergasted. I wouldn't doubt if the Gods directly or indirectly influenced George Lucas.

Aquarius said:
Nimrod33 said:
Star wars has spiritual allegories. For the time it was released in it was spectacular, people back in the day who never thought about ESP powers were flabbergasted. I wouldn't doubt if the Gods directly or indirectly influenced George Lucas.

I am not sure what Lucas knew, what he didn't or if he mixed good intentions with some mistakes. While politically he literally presented how the Jew World Order works, spiritually he mixed our elements with some jewish like elements and attributed them to the jedi. Remember the shape of the holocrons. The jedi holocron was a cube while the sith holocron was a pyramid.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Aquarius said:
Nimrod33 said:

I am not sure what Lucas knew, what he didn't or if he mixed good intentions with some mistakes. While politically he literally presented how the Jew World Order works, spiritually he mixed our elements with some jewish like elements and attributed them to the jedi. Remember the shape of the holocrons. The jedi holocron was a cube while the sith holocron was a pyramid.
So, i did some research and i found out that i was right: Star Wars is not satanic, but Theosophical propaganda. George Lucas was, in fact, influenced by a book of the theosophist director Joseph Campbell, named The Hero with a Thousand of Faces. No surprise, since many of the western media are influenced by Theosophy itself. Tolkien, on the other hand, was influenced by the Golden Dawn Order (tough indirectly) alongside Catholicism. I feel ashamed that i've actually enjoyed in the past both of the franchises. I will be more cautious about the media from now.

As much as I like star wars, its too late for the franchise to be saved from Jewish influence, even the "Good" Jedi are reminiscent of the word "juden" meaning Jew in German.

Plus the grubby hands of Disney pretty much killed any future sequel from happening, I enjoyed watching the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy but when Disney took over everything went down hill, Its better for the franchise to simply die and have a new one replace it, free of Jewish influence.

We would probably have a easier time fixing the Dr.Who franchise in my opinion

Aldrick said:
Wouldnt it be cool if in the future we continue the saga? A blonde haired man comes forth as a more powerful Light Master then Yoda. Who is 500k years old. Attained immortality.

He then teaches that not all evil stares at you menacingly in the face. But that Yoda was in fact a Sith Lord, who infiltrated it and taught the Light side incorrectly. Thus leading to its demise on purpose.

This new Teacher, shows that the Jedi are not to live like monks in denial of their Emotions and shows them the way to immortality. Actually achieving what the dark side promised but never achieved. Instead turning one into a Golem and slave.

I am late to the discussion but I too love star wars in spite of some of its subversive aspects. I personally really like the sith empire and the galactic empire since the dark side is a more free path than that of the light side of the force... not to forget the troop of both were quite nazi inspired especially the STORM TROOPERS lol

I feel like if we had a reboot for star wars, we could keep the light and dark side mostly like they are but make the grey "knights" we shall call them instead of jedi
which are people who would be said to follow the religion of balance instead of the religion of peace or the religion of the sith. maybe these grey knights could be leaders of independent worlds that define their own destiny and assuring the prosperity and freedom of their own race (this also including human races which neither the sith nor jedi believe in) so the start of this grey knight circle could atleast have white, asian, black, arabic, and indian individuals as well as established aliens. the reboot could establish that the balance of the force as in being a trained grey knight brings one to higher power than the sith and higher purity than any jedi (which shouldn't be hard since jedi abduct children and use jedi mind trick to get their way). the main protagonist should be a grey knight of nordic subrace, a man that just finds it impossible to commit to either side and meditates for the answer to much of the problems in the galaxy, finding a religion inspired by what we have in real life from the gods. that is the gist of my idea honestly, if we could have that then who needs the ruthless heinous sith empire/galactic empire or the bumbling republic? I guess sad thing is this kind of reboot would never happen until things get better, the only way we would see this now is if it was written by fans like us, some people just starting a new star wars fan canon type of thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back