Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SIGN THE PETITION TO DEMAND TRUMP INVOKE LIMITED MARTIAL LAW AND HAVE THE MILITARY CONDUCT A NATIONAL RE-VOTE

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Who can demand this? USA only or the entirety of the world?
Can the entire World vote for who "the most powerful man in the World (but whom only a small percentage of may vote for)" is?

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election to Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times Ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.

https://wethepeopleconvention.org/landing-pages/We-Demand-a-Re-Vote-Now
Ah, no. The election was obviously rife with fraud, and I do believe Trump won. However, I also know that the jews have been pushing for martial law for many years. Even if some good might come out of martial law, I suspect it would be bad for us in the long term. For one thing, it would make it too easy to turn the lockdown into house arrest if you don't take the vaccine. Martial law under Trump might be their plan B if they can't have Biden.

It depends on WHO is declaring martial law and WHY.

If I was president the first thing I would do is declare martial law and send the military to occupy/shut down Jewish media networks such as CNN, Fox. NYT, etc and move to state run news and information only.

Then if groups like antifa/BLM wanted to riot and protest I would send the guard in to bash some commie skulls and paint the streets red to show that we aren’t messing around.

Then I would begin the persecution of Jews (confiscating property and wealth, ship them to Israel), leftists, Wall Street, and any corporation that sides with the enemy.

That’s my first 100 days. If anyone has ideas on how I can improve please share.

Watch the videos this week from Michigan and Arizona of all the witnesses sharing their evidence. Thousands of people made sworn affidavits of what they witnessed, meaning that what they are saying is 100% true or else they can be put in federal prison for 15-20 years for purgery. So you aren't going to make a Sworn Affidavit unless you are 1,000% sure that you are telling the truth. A lot of people being exposed to this evidence.

And it is not Ellectoral College that has the power. The constitution says that State Legislature has 100% control, and nobody else has any control. State Legislatures can decide to say that there was too much fraud to allow it, and can choose to elect Trump. Which looks like that has a high chance of happening, because the evidence that has been coming out this week is enormous and can't really be denied.

Some great clips from the hearings in Michigan. This democrat congresswoman is in the meetings trying to scream at the witnesses, then they come back with the evidence and show she is a jackass.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It depends on WHO is declaring martial law and WHY.

If I was president the first thing I would do is declare martial law and send the military to occupy/shut down Jewish media networks such as CNN, Fox. NYT, etc and move to state run news and information only.

Then if groups like antifa/BLM wanted to riot and protest I would send the guard in to bash some commie skulls and paint the streets red to show that we aren’t messing around.

Then I would begin the persecution of Jews (confiscating property and wealth, ship them to Israel), leftists, Wall Street, and any corporation that sides with the enemy.

That’s my first 100 days. If anyone has ideas on how I can improve please share.

Implement a ban on travelling outside of the USA and apply border control. Then shoot jooos on sight instead of shipping them to Pisssrael.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back