Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being naked in dreams

StraitShot47

Recently I have been having dreams, which is a good thing as there was a long stretch in my life that I did not dream. But in these dreams I am usually naked and am wondering why.

Is it an enemy attack that ties into their "genesis" fairytale? Is it of pagan? Could it be me doing it to myself? Or could it be a sign that says "hey you're dreaming"?

When these dreams started happening I was more embarrassed, but as time went on the "shame" didn't affect me as much. I am wondering if any of you have had naked dreams too.

Hey StraitShot47,
StraitShot47 said:

When I read the title I thought about the following, but let me say/explain a bit more first.
In dutch we have a saying. 'Jezelf blootgeven' - it means showing your inner self, also giving away or saying the secrets you'd rather hide or not admit.
Now that you are ashamed or embarassed of yourself, are you having trouble with accepting yourself, or opening up to yourself?

In a dream dictionary they also relate it to fear if you feel afraid of other people, afraid of failing a big test or project. But I do not think that this is the case here.

Are there any other outstanding things about the dream?
And what do you think about the dream, yourself?

Ha, I remember one time I had a dream being naked around acquaintances and pretty much a whole community worth of people. If it weren't a dream, I wouldn't have cared.

You just paint your jiggly bits blue, and get over yourself. Scream like a berzerker. Everyone has both a lunatic warrior and a whore within them in some form or another.

The traditions of streaking even survives to Gaelic football :lol:

Course it's a pagan thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back