Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About HoodedCobra's astrological orders!

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
I'm sorry I'm making a public post about it, but I tried to send an e-mail to [email protected] and I received an email back, saying that "Your message couldn't be delivered to [email protected]. Their inbox is full, or it's getting too much mail right now.".

..Damn! :(
Should I assume that no new orders will ever be made/accepted? I've been wanting to place three orders (for one person) for almost a year now. I know there are other SS astrologers, but I've loved HoodedCobra's analyses.

Is the store officially closed?

Among other issues, my mail is getting massacred with spam and irrelevant e-mails not related to the orders. I got to clean thousands of e-mails from there. The enemy is sending e-mails there all day.

The store is only closed in that I no longer accept no new orders. All orders done before are currently being done, but I have extremely limited time for months now, and it is merciless on me and unceasing. This involves responsibility for the Gods which is now all entirely on me.

I'll come out on top.

Unsure when new orders will be able to be placed, because I am too inundated. All I know is that I am currently working slowly on current orders.

Also, Jews did something terrible to me on Paypal, abusing a mechanism that is universally known to rob sellers, and they robbed me, but also did shut down my account while robbing me of basically one third of my year's earnings. I was then forced to work on normal work overtime to compensate for their theft.

They never gave me a citation on why they closed down my Paypal, but one can imagine (((why))). They did not explain nothing about and refused all communication with any meaning. All they said was incoherent as if they were trying to evade the question and also a lot of "I am not aware" and pointing out to another "department". I can imagine what happened...

I'll return with another payment processor in the future. Nothing was lost and/or forgotten about any past placed orders. Running this business was like walking on glass for me.

Yagami Light said:
I'm sorry I'm making a public post about it, but I tried to send an e-mail to [email protected] and I received an email back, saying that "Your message couldn't be delivered to [email protected]. Their inbox is full, or it's getting too much mail right now.".

Should I assume that no new orders will ever be made/accepted? I've been wanting to place three orders (for one person) for almost a year now. I know there are other SS astrologers, but I've loved HoodedCobra's analyses.

I am also „waiting“ for Readings for about one year now. And I am actually cool with it that I will never receive them, as I said it is not worth it.

NinRick said:
Yagami Light said:

I am also „waiting“ for Readings for about one year now. And I am actually cool with it that I will never receive them, as I said it is not worth it.

This will not happen, I will do every reading that has been ordered until the day of closure.

I have delivered a huge amount already, and will do this, and finish this cycle. Probably will start anew on new conditions.

Whomever got a reading in the past, will have gotten it in a very comfortable price that will compensate for the future price change, if there is any. So in this case both parties will come out equally benefitted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NinRick said:
Yagami Light said:

This will not happen, I will do every reading that has been ordered until the day of closure.

I have delivered a huge amount already, and will do this, and finish this cycle. Probably will start anew on new conditions.

Whomever got a reading in the past, will have gotten it in a very comfortable price that will compensate for the future price change, if there is any. So in this case both parties will come out equally benefitted.
Sorry I was jumping to conclusions, I should have keep my mouth shut

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They never gave me a citation on why they closed down my Paypal, but one can imagine (((why))). They did not explain nothing about and refused all communication with any meaning. All they said was incoherent as if they were trying to evade the question and also a lot of "I am not aware" and pointing out to another "department". I can imagine what happened...

They have a leftist bias, that's why.

EcQjbPbX0AM2_nX

EcQjbPcWkAEdXrX

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have delivered a huge amount already, and will do this, and finish this cycle.
Just a question: do you request confirmation of receipt from recipients? I mean, e-mail messages do go MIA every now and then and someone lives in blissful ignorance, waiting for the reading...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see...
It's very sad and frustrating how the enemy still has the upper hand on such important and crucial matters (controlling sites like PayPal, where one can make a living out of).

May Satan and the Gods help you out in all of this (not just the orders, but life in general).

I hope for the best for all of us SS.

That pisses me off to no end FUCK paypal. I'm sorry these things happened to you, I should of sent more when I had it.
Please find and send me a way to send monthly donations to you
Or your bitcoin address and ill start sending extra money when I can. I want to help. Please let me help

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Among other issues, my mail is getting massacred with spam and irrelevant e-mails not related to the orders. I got to clean thousands of e-mails from there. The enemy is sending e-mails there all day.
I've sent an email about broken links, and another one with translations. Should I send again on a later date?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The store is only closed in that I no longer accept no new orders. All orders done before are currently being done, but I have extremely limited time for months now, and it is merciless on me and unceasing. This involves responsibility for the Gods which is now all entirely on me.

I'll come out on top.

Unsure when new orders will be able to be placed, because I am too inundated. All I know is that I am currently working slowly on current orders.

Also, Jews did something terrible to me on Paypal, abusing a mechanism that is universally known to rob sellers, and they robbed me, but also did shut down my account while robbing me of basically one third of my year's earnings. I was then forced to work on normal work overtime to compensate for their theft.

I'll return with another payment processor in the future. Nothing was lost and/or forgotten about any past placed orders. Running this business was like walking on glass for me.

I had one idear:

Would it not better if you would write the people, then people writing you? (reqieres a mail adress that can block any mails which adresses are not permitted [heared of no reply email adresses])

I suggest to open an astrology bounty thread, where the people who want to get a reading create a extra acc and write there orders with all info and a new protonmail adress, they did create only for this purpose. When ever you have time to do a order you can quote the person/s whoever does pay first (in the way you choose for the future) will get thear reading. No big waiting time for a reading. To kill the possability of the enemy creating false bounty posts everyone could quote you with there real acc here and link there normal jos proton mail adress--> you write them a mail in which you give them a number or code via protonmail which they have to include into thear astrology bounty. With STRG + F you can search for the latest given code within the astrology bountys. (code should be rather long so the enemy can´t just spam accs with codes). Maybe the hole code thing etc could be automated via the forum combined with other acc etc (codes can be given according to the astro order requested when you see the code you know which astro order for example Birthchart or love reading B1039482 or L3923403). Since they can´t hack your acc the hole process should be safe. Might require more work, but less if the spam is erased. Don´t know if it would be a good way to only permit people with certain amount of posts to place a order, but this would be another way to decrease the way in which the enemy could abuse this.

+ side : No spam mails, (if you get some you can ditch the persons astrology bounty order, block the mail again, if you don´t use the no reply email).
+ side: the forum does not loose mails every astrology bounty can stay online until it is done (you could reply to the person done, see your mail)
+ side: everybody sees how much you work ( will probably reduce the amount of whining)
+ people who learn astrology can try to give a free reading, post it there (Only trustworthy people should be trusted)*²
+ it would take work away from your side

- side : Not all money of the orders beforehand ( you could increase your prices for the more work etc, or take a smal fee for the reservationcode)
- side: the people will probably get spam mails (that´s the reason they should create a new mail adress for this)[+ they will see what you have to face everyday]
- side: enemy sees how many orders are placed
- side: astrology reading can´t be placed without main jos acc involved. + 2 different proton mail accs and jos accs.
- side: enemy will more fokus the forum, spam fals acc, etc.
-side: will increase work for the forum/other admins
-*²side: the enemy could do good readings and steal you work/income but this will probably not happen ;).

I would also implement the same for your other mail. You shouldn´t have to read /delete spam mails.

Hi. since this thread was made I thought I would leave a 'note' for you HP Cobra. I ordered a reading in july of last year under the email of enki666truth I have let my inbox get away from me for a while. Have you sent my order or is it still in waiting?
Either way I know you'll get on top of everything eventually and be compensated for your financial loss. :D hope you have a good week.

Hail Father Satan

Damn that sucks those fkn rats ruin everything. Just curious I know you said you have all old orders still in process, I placed an order May 5 2019 is there a way to know if it got lost or still in process?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back