Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BOYCOTT ISREAL! Kicking levi where it hurts: his shekels

Shadowcat

I remember one time being presented with some new jeans from levis that i liked untill i saw the brand name. I want nothing and take nothing, knowingly, from jews. Neither should you or anyone else. What better way to bankrupt Mordor by not bying any of their producs period? One would be suprised as to what really all belongs to them (seemingly almost everything). alot of major cororations, and banks are a given, and many of us even depend on roofs over our heads working for companies that support Isreal. I know its not always an easy as 123 to up and find another job or find better options for things. This is just a general guideline for those who want to fight the enemy this way and do what they can when they can. Money is power for them. If the whole world woke up and pitched in for this they would be fucked finantially. The entire planet would benefit from then going bankrupt.

The depictions and lists of products on here is extensive but not complete so please feel free to add to it. not a big deal if you can't memorize them all. just beware of any barcodes whose first numbers are "729".

Companies alot of people are employed by include: UPS, catapillar, IBM, big brand name companies like Gucci, Intel, HP, Apple, and starbucks.

https://steemit.com/boycott/@robbieretard/boycott-israeli-goods-and-services-help-palestine
israili-money.jpg
boycott-israel21.jpg

36437580e148e00081f44f263df062e4.jpg

boycott-israel.png

We've had this before same exact meme posters(I believe your missing the kosher label ones for food) and we also had the kosher labeling information as well. As a matter of fact recently one of our members never bought kosher labelled food and he believed it had poison. When in FACT it's the opposite, we told him to buy kosher labeled food because it contains little to no poisons. So it's gonna be a huge shock to people how little companies and industries care about gentile foods in comparison to the tribe.

The sad reality is everyone of those companies and organization is in some way directly or indirectly tied to the enemy. What can you really do? And even if you don't give them money, they still make money, and are boosted with money from unknown probably illegal sources.

The sheer fact is and I understand your anger but it's pretty much a hopeless situation. And on top of that you HAVE to buy kosher labeled products especially food. Whom do you think doesn't want poison in their food, that's for the goyim.

It's actually pretty stupid and waste of time not buying from these companies. They will still make money in fact for most people even if a huge number reject. They still make money in other nations especially 2nd and 3rd World nations and China, SEA Nations or anywhere really. How many people do you think know these things in depth about kosher labels or kosher owned, operated, directly or indirectly companies and organizations.

I know some of you are gonna hate what I just said. But you might as well save you bodies attrition and double check your buying good stuff. I'd rather spend good money on something that lasts or is appropriate then some of the schlock of shit, third rate, cheapy, crappy made in china crap going around.

Seriously OP and for others even the high priests have told people spend the extra money even if you hate giving it to the enemy. They will still get it in some way, shape, or form. Don't be foolish and harm yourself or deny yourself luxury.

This is basically every big corporation. Shows how much control they have. Support small and local businesses whenever you can

To the people I know that wear hoodies or that crap with "levis" written on it I always make a point to tell them how shitty their garment is. Lol

This is great. I wish there was a full list. I know many other products are subsidiary of the jews not listed here

SATchives said:
This is great. I wish there was a full list. I know many other products are subsidiary of the jews not listed here

Again feel free to list :cool:. I have listed alot here but i think there are too many to count. If anyone wants to do any other indepth search they are sure to find more. the barcode numbers i put here i think are an important general guideline.

Gear88 said:
We've had this before same exact meme posters(I believe your missing the kosher label ones for food) and we also had the kosher labeling information as well. As a matter of fact recently one of our members never bought kosher labelled food and he believed it had poison. When in FACT it's the opposite, we told him to buy kosher labeled food because it contains little to no poisons. So it's gonna be a huge shock to people how little companies and industries care about gentile foods in comparison to the tribe.

The sad reality is everyone of those companies and organization is in some way directly or indirectly tied to the enemy. What can you really do? And even if you don't give them money, they still make money, and are boosted with money from unknown probably illegal sources.

The sheer fact is and I understand your anger but it's pretty much a hopeless situation. And on top of that you HAVE to buy kosher labeled products especially food. Whom do you think doesn't want poison in their food, that's for the goyim.

It's actually pretty stupid and waste of time not buying from these companies. They will still make money in fact for most people even if a huge number reject. They still make money in other nations especially 2nd and 3rd World nations and China, SEA Nations or anywhere really. How many people do you think know these things in depth about kosher labels or kosher owned, operated, directly or indirectly companies and organizations.

I know some of you are gonna hate what I just said. But you might as well save you bodies attrition and double check your buying good stuff. I'd rather spend good money on something that lasts or is appropriate then some of the schlock of shit, third rate, cheapy, crappy made in china crap going around.

Seriously OP and for others even the high priests have told people spend the extra money even if you hate giving it to the enemy. They will still get it in some way, shape, or form. Don't be foolish and harm yourself or deny yourself luxury.

You have some pretty good points and i considered some of those myself as well. I also dont want anyone to do any of the sort to their own detriment in anyway. Alot of it really is unavoidable. Point was if it isnt and not to ones detriment to consider it when possible. It will not always be and i know that. We cannot avoid banking systems and working for certain coporations for example...not everyone has the option to find other jobs or to buy other products. Companies like starbucks for example had a CEO that was a zionist if i recalled correctly. I just hate to think anything of mine goes to support them from me drinking their coffee.

Call me all or nothing but i'd fee like a hypocrite drinking starbucks sitting here doing RTRS :|

The enemy really do own most of everything we buy and touch. I guess its just part of the war effort too, to work in the system as it is to survive, in order to yes, working to taking the system of the enemy down. it makes sense yet feels contradictory at times. i know its not realistic though to just be able to end things all in one blow.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
This is basically every big corporation. Shows how much control they have. Support small and local businesses whenever you can
Excactly.

I just did, and ordered a product that I will pay 20 or so more Euros in comparison when buying from a large web store. (85€ -> 105-110€)

That being said, some shekels will still be paid into bigger businesses from time to time, but the focus should be clear: Support your local businesses. They really need our support during this great reset that is being pushed by the jews.

Shadowcat said:
SATchives said:

Again feel free to list :cool:. I have listed alot here but i think there are too many to count. If anyone wants to do any other indepth search they are sure to find more. the barcode numbers i put here i think are an important general guideline.
I'd love to take up this task but my hands are full right now maybe someone else with some freetime can do this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back