Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help

LEO2000

Hi.I need help. For dedication i have done everything true except completely burning the paper. I was doing the ritual indoor and i was afraid of fire.I put the burning paper to ground and i stepped on it.But after, i finished ritual by burning nonburned pieces and saying ritual's last sentences.I guess i rushed for doing ritual because i didn't think about the dangers that could happen indoors.Because of this situation,i am curious about if my ritual is valid or not. :(

LEO2000 said:
Hi.I need help. For dedication i have done everything true except completely burning the paper. I was doing the ritual indoor and i was afraid of fire.I put the burning paper to ground and i stepped on it.But after, i finished ritual by burning nonburned pieces and saying ritual's last sentences.I guess i rushed for doing ritual because i didn't think about the dangers that could happen indoors.Because of this situation,i am curious about if my ritual is valid or not. :(

It is valid.

This just something formal^^
Important are your intentions and what is in your heart

LEO2000 said:

That is fine, it is completely valid. I think your situation applies to the majority of people who did it indoors. I made the whole upper floor of my house smell like burnt shit. It is just a part of the ceremony, but it doesn't really mean anything; what counts is your intent.

Of course its valid. The Gods don't need something petty such as burning a piece of paper for it to be legit. As long as in your heart you where true. Thats all that matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back