Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think that third eye awakening through a shaivite guru is the best way to defeat the reptilians

Because you attain the kalpataru Shaktih wich means you can manifest reality anyway you want.want to destroy all reptilians with a glance?you can do so with third eye powers and the guru gita,shiva Samhita and vijnana bhairava tantra talks about these powers through the third eye.

The best way to awaken the third eye is through a enlightened shaivite master doing so but I’m sure that shiva stambha yoga and rajju kundalini yoga awaken the third eye too.these are the most ancient types of yoga from adi yogi shiva himself.

Once you have POWER all obstacles to enlightenment are gone.

The guru Gita also talks about Jnana Ajnana wich is something like the biomemory of a guru in the fire element,the smoke is captured and inserted into the earth element and applied directly to the third eye along with processed Kumkum wich also detoxifies the pineal gland.this is also a easy way to awaken the three eyes but there are only 5000 of these in the world and you can only get one from someone that got it from a guru.they don’t sell them.

With that awakened third eye you can manifest reality anyway you desire effortlessly and you can manifest a guru to give you shaktipaat but also to save the world.

We are at the end of Kali Yuga and we are now in satya yuga since 2017 so brace yourselves for the coming pralaya.the coronavirus will only get worse by dec 14 .if you haven’t invested in digital company then do so now as the coming pralaya means that 80 percent of contact between people will be digitized.real estate will become worthless and many companies will go bankrupt aswell as the meat industry will go bankrupt .this was told by a shaiva realized master who foretold the virus three years ago and was recognized by Rishis,sadhus and top shaivite yogis as a enlightened being from a young age aswell as the shankaracharya of kanchi.

masaradadevoted said:

How does that differ from the third eye opening exercises found here, or from whatever else we have been given? I think you will find the equivalent result from something on JOS. Also, I fear any corruption from any non-satanic sources. Lastly, as far as I know, you don't need the third eye to manifest reality, but it does allow you to see the energy. Just like for someone physically blinded, just because you cannot see the astral, does not mean your psychic energy is not having an impact.

This is Satanism here. Not Shaivism. Not Hinduism. Hinduism is corrupted beyond recognition.

masaradadevoted said:
The best way to awaken the third eye is through a enlightened shaivite master doing so but I’m sure that shiva stambha yoga and rajju kundalini yoga awaken the third eye too.these are the most ancient types of yoga from adi yogi shiva himself.

The best way to awaken your third eye is by yourself with no reliance in a human guru. Depending on a guru is a Hindu superstition. The only Gurus are Satan and the Demons themselves. Not any human being.

masaradadevoted said:
With that awakened third eye you can manifest reality anyway you desire effortlessly and you can manifest a guru to give you shaktipaat but also to save the world.

Shaktipat is an unnecessary and dangerous Hindu superstition. You can only awaken the kundalini by yourself, and Satan and the Demons can help you with that. The third eye alone does not help with magick and manifesting things. Magick is related to the lower chakras which Hindu "gurus" teach that they should be suppressed and ignored.

Before anyone takes any of this as fact, don't. Alot of this is just misinformation. "Calcification" of the pineal gland is a new age crock of shit. One does not acheive supreme power simply by opening the third eye, and one opens the third eye by meditation and dedication to that goal, not by having some "guru" (fancy name or otherwise) opening it for you. This is not how the world works. Even with a risen serpent or even after acheiving the magnum opus one cannot simply eradicate the reptilians with one though. We wouldn't be in this mess otherwise, you think if Satan could do that he wouldn't have already? I know we've been receiving a whole bunch of bot texts and I'm not sure did that is what this is, but it's just misinfo.

I know a few people who have had their kundalini risen to the ajna chakra and have attained an awakened third eye with the kalpataru Shaktih by the same shaivite guru.they can use magick anyway they like.also shaktipaat works for thousands of people who have attained enlightenment this way.

I can use magick anyway I want too, and pretty much everyone else here too. The effectiveness is a varying matter, but no risen kundalini is required lol.

Sybellum said:
..."Calcification" of the pineal gland is a new age crock of shit...

RIGHT because somehow fluoride is healthy and positive chemical used for helping our teeth.

Just because new agers rant about it doesn't mean they are wrong. As a matter of fact they are right. The only thing is that they might have read too much into de-calcification and might not know about stuff.

The sad reality is lots of people's pineal gland and even your own Sybellum is calcified. A report from England that was delayed 10 years cause "Oy vey we must calcify the debil peoples gland so they don't spiritually advance". Found one corpse of a mid-late 50s person who was scientifically experimented on his brain and pineal gland revealed that it had over 10,500 ppm of calcium from a heavily fluoridated in Manchester(think?). The lowest concentration of fluoridated brain had something like 700-1,200 ppm in a lesser fluoridated city in England.

Fluoride isn't just affecting the pineal gland. Out of the entire human soft body Pineal gland is the most affected and most sensitive to fluoridation. Ironically enough your teeth suffer and bones suffer. Fluoridation of the teeth and bone is common with fluoride which means the bone is eaten up and replaced with fluoride thus weakening it. It's akin to the acids found in coca-cola which in essence means your pissing your skeleton away. Fluoride also contributes to other health effects and we really don't know the rabbit hole of fluoride. We've been fluoridating everything since about the time of the Soviets. Sometime around that era is when fluoride was used in gulags and whatnot to docile the people.

So there is that another element of fluoride calms people down and makes them more subservient. On top of that after WW2 from 1946-1950 the manhattan project spent these 4 years promoting the living shit out of fluoride for your teeth. So the daily dose of poison is introduced to all kinds of people and young children of teeth cleaning age to calcify their pineal gland and make them subservient and even give them medical problems to make more money off their suffering.

There's a few alternatives such as no-fluoridated toothpaste and also rennou(a compound found among Theodent toothpaste which acts like fluoride in improving teeth strength but doesn't cause fluoridation). Another thing is drinking distilled water either bottled(plastics) or your own distiller(much better idea especially if storing the water in glass).

Unfortunately humanity is too fucked up to get rid of fluoride. It's EVERYWHERE even farmers dump tons of gallons of water on plants full of fluoride. Even tea is one of the worst things you can drink once fluoride exists in it. For some specific reason once tea plants are exposed to fluoride they just absorb and concentrate all the fluoride. In some cases drinking tea is like dotting your pineal gland full of calcium.

But again it's not just teeth, bones, nor pineal gland. But what are the other health effects of fluoride for example I recall one article mentioning certain veins or arteries getting clogged up with fluoride or something. So who knows what kind of cardiovascular effects fluoride has on the human condition.

Again it's not a new age joke or something. Don't be retarded think before you post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back