Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

vaccine

President Trump said Thursday evening that coronavirus vaccine deliveries will begin as early as next week.

"The whole world is suffering and we are rounding the curve," Trump said. "And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after."

The announcement came during a special Thanksgiving holiday message to U.S. troops overseas via teleconference. Trump noted that front-line workers, medical personnel and senior citizens would be the vaccine's first recipients.

So less than a year, with no animal trials and rushed human testing, they are just pushing it through anyway.

I actually do hope all of the leftists and general sheep that are pushing this vaccine take it themselves, then they’ll be dead and we’ll have the upper hand with the “useful idiots” out of the way.

But sadly there will be some innocent well meaning people that take this vaccine. Can’t help that.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I actually do hope all of the leftists and general sheep that are pushing this vaccine take it themselves, then they’ll be dead and we’ll have the upper hand with the “useful idiots” out of the way.

But sadly there will be some innocent well meaning people that take this vaccine. Can’t help that.
Yep, most likely. End outcome will be favourable for us in any case when people will see en masse how much of a hoax this is. I mean people are starting to see it already, but moreso after massive amounts of negative side effects from a jewaccine.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
then they’ll be dead and we’ll have the upper hand with the “useful idiots” out of the way.
If something like that is programmed into these shots then it will probably take at least a decade to manifest. They are cautious when it comes to shekels. People dying like rats right after getting the shot would cause them trust issues, cancelled orders and other problems.
However, I think avoiding the vaccine is wise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back