Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Traveling in Europe

Pan_Shaman

I wanted to ask all those of you who are living between USA and Europe and have interests in moving from one Continent to the other, what are your gut feelings upcoming January?

My gut, tells me Beiden will be President, frankly I don't care anymore at this point, I m done, I m not USA citizen anyway, USA citizens have to eventually figure it out themselves, I know it's at the top of the pyramid but wtv. For real.

So, I have this weird scenarios in my head. I don't know if these are premonitions. I always had some future sight and what not.

I believe truly Beiden is going to be President, the media won. USA citizens, and European citizens, really have no power. There is hope, just no power. The press won. This fight but not the war. So in your opinion, what do you believe, that the borders will open for January for USA citizens and the vaccine will be out and also you ll get microchipped? The vibe I m getting from people here, usa, is that the vaccine is on its way and calculating all the data HPHC posted in the site so far, using my engineering brain, my logic that is, the vaccine is due to come out. I can't see more than that, I hope what HP Maxine Dietrich666 was saying is not going to be a scenario, where all this stocking up will be needed, and there won't be a civil war in USA. I am pretty positive, can be wrong, that if the vaccine comes out there will be civil unrest in the USA, since they actually managed to make people diverse, non vaccines vs vaccines, while the Jew is happily marrying with thousands of people in a fcking hall on Brooklyn and celebrating their victory or whatever, and getting fined for 15k dollars. Leggit right, and people are losing their businesses here and there, businesses will be probably forced to close or even coerced to close permanently if they don't implement the vaccine policy, which frankly, I don't believe any businessman small or large really cares about his workers health as much as making money. So basically yes, in case this scenario happens, the zombie apocalypse that is, what do we do? We just bunker up? I mean, our side will do what it must do, I know that, that is what I do myself. But are we not gonna go on the streets and take over our homes? And influence our people? We should, we most definitely should.

Mainly my biggest concern is whether I will be able to have my future done as I want to, but apparently, thanks to "covid-alert" my plans keep on crumbling one after the other. Well, excuse me if this ended up being a desperation rant, I am totally motivated in our fight, I assure you I have no fear of nothing anymore.

I just care for my people and I want the best for my country, and our country has been taking the freaking western ball for I don't know how many fcking centuries and I can't even safely leave my place here, cause, if Beiden wins>vaccine for travel

If Trump wins > ?

Thoughts anyone?

Prince of Persia said:

I think Trump has some options available to him through the legal system and the military, as documented on NaturalNews and other conspiracy sites. He is not out of the fight yet, and he said recently that he is oathsworn to fight.

I think the US, out of all places, will have the best personal rights surrounding medical tyranny. It will also have the most public support against the vaccines and lockdowns. I don't know what other places you are considering, except maybe Sweden. While Sweden has done ok lockdown-wise, they are fucked in many other areas.

We are all restricted by covid, but this is just the enemy's last ditch effort. It is not permanent, and we will win in the end. With that in mind, I think the best plan is to just move somewhere rural or semi-rural and just keep a low-profile. As far as anyone knows, you are just a random, normal person who goes to work and whatever. Don't act like a prepper and don't act like an SS in public. In fact, you should even just act like what CNN wants you to act like; a little slow and not thinking about much.

The enemy does not have the means to go door to door and search through your shit looking for SS's. Keep your online identity secure and do any online warfare through secure means. Keep your public identity clean and just weather the storm. The Gods direct us on the actions we need to take and at the correct time.

We will have our future; don't get scared of this covid crap. Other generations of SS dealt with mass exterminations of pagan villages, and the Nazis were tasked with fighting a suicide war against the massive Soviet horde. We are in a much better position now, both spiritually and physically. Just keep prepping and trying to tie up all loose ends.

Trump will prevail, the left, the media and the jews are panicking, they are not acting like winners they are acting like monkeys who are panicking for their lives.

Trump will prevail, the left, the media and the jews are panicking, they are not acting like winners they are acting like monkeys who are panicking for their lives.
They are exposing themselves more and more.

They do crazy stuff, there is soo much footage of their fraud and crimes, those BLM guys got abused. The jews used them, told them to count in the middle of the night, in a backroom, with nobody else around, fake Biden Ballots. They even recorded themselves doing this. On no of those ballots there was a return adress (from the sender) meaning all of them were fake, and 100% of them were for Biden. After that night Biden, miraculously, got more votes than Trump.

Not that I care who wins. Both are good in my view. If Biden would be President, the Jews would expose themselves more and more. But Trump will prevail and win. This election was stolen.

The left is burning their Servers, so nobody can examine them.. they are acting like monkeys

Of course the media doesn’t tell you this. Trump is winning, but nobody is telling you this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back