Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A proposal for the Clergy and everyone: "Necromancy 2.0"

Satanic Path

A proposal to the clergy and who listens.

Please, read if you can, I will be discussing about something that I find very interesting.
Maybe it will turn out to be pointless and useless, but I try.
Ok, TheWarRoom is genius, the App as well.
You can't know how these things have changed the way I ( We, I know for sure I can speak for all) we do War.
It's just easy, it is natural and I can't even tell you how much I admire the one that is behind it.
Anyway, I wanted to talk about a thing I see as really helpful.
I'll be quick.
What about a Satanic, "Blessed", working Evp recorder? I say blessed because the things the clergy and the creative minds on Jos make have something more, they have a leg up. Of course, they are Satanic. Satanic things will always be better.
If you don't know, an Evp ( Electronic Voices Phenomena) recorder can record voices of dead people, and who knows, A Demon.
Of course, this is just my voice, and I'm not an expert or anything near.
I want to tell you that your phone, if not old but not too recent, can act as an EVP recorder, as a standard radio or other specific devices.
There are so many apps on the store, few of them can actually work, and I know this by my experiences, that really changed my mind.
One of them has even a Jewish Star inscribed within a circle...so you already know that not everything is safe to use.
It would be great to have our own EVP recorder, designed as a Satanic mean to contact our Gods or also ghosts.
I think that if you really want to talk to a Demon or Satan Himself, then why not use such a good mean? Maybe I'm too into this way of necromancy.
This is also one of my first used means to talk to the supernatural.
Don't worry, I will totally understand if you think this idea isn't good.
I know this would require a lot of work, I can only imagine that, and I know that H.P. Maxine, Hooded Cobra and Shannon don't have much time. But we are many, that's the nicest thing.
Thank you for reading me, hope my purpose won't seem stupid to you.
May The Gods bless you all...
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Volak!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail to All The Greatest Beings!

The EVP or whatever is not how you communicate with those departed.

Yes, all of this is doable and possible, and maybe I could write a section of advanced necromancy.

However Necromancy can drive weak minds insane among other things. It is spiritual of a thing, and most of the things seen at shows are just random effects of random presences.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The EVP or whatever is not how you communicate with those departed.

Yes, all of this is doable and possible, and maybe I could write a section of advanced necromancy.

However Necromancy can drive weak minds insane among other things. It is spiritual of a thing, and most of the things seen at shows are just random effects of random presences.

Thanks Hooded Cobra.
Yes, I know of people who lost their mind for this...just look at YouTube.
EVP are very random, so voices can belong to anyone in the astral, so I don't know if that could be a way to speak to a God.
The only time I heard something related to Satanism was when I slowed down an audio and among the noise a voice said "Beelzebub".
Of course that could be anyone making fun of me, so I didn't care much.
Anyway, I would really love to read an article of yours about new ways to contact Demons.
But I don't want to waste anyone's time, so this is totally up to you.
Thanks again.
Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:

Please, read if you can, I will be discussing about something that I find very interesting.
You can't know how these things have changed the way I ( We, I know for sure I can speak for all) we do War.
It's just easy, it is natural and I can't even tell you how much I admire the one that is behind it.
I'll be quick.
What about a Satanic, "Blessed", working Evp recorder? I say blessed because the things the clergy and the creative minds on Jos make have something more, they have a leg up. Of course, they are Satanic. Satanic things will always be better.
If you don't know, an Evp ( Electronic Voices Phenomena) recorder can record voices of dead people, and who knows, A Demon.
I want to tell you that your phone, if not old but not too recent, can act as an EVP recorder, as a standard radio or other specific devices.
There are so many apps on the store, few of them can actually work, and I know this by my experiences, that really changed my mind.
One of them has even a Jewish Star inscribed within a circle...so you already know that not everything is safe to use.
It would be great to have our own EVP recorder, designed as a Satanic mean to contact our Gods or also ghosts.
I think that if you really want to talk to a Demon or Satan Himself, then why not use such a good mean? Maybe I'm too into this way of necromancy.
I know this would require a lot of work, I can only imagine that, and I know that H.P. Maxine, Hooded Cobra and Shannon don't have much time. But we are many, that's the nicest thing.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Volak!
Hail Pazuzu!

Can you let me in on what apps work and where you find them?

I have android phone. Of course I dont want to know about the Jewish stuff but this might be really interesting.

I think this is an interesting idea but it doesn't look like anyone is going to do it. Yes I know a lot of things with stuff like this can be random nonsense but I think it would be cool to try. No I wouldn't go insane from this i already very much believe in spirituality and have even had experiences where I heard the voices of things and other spiritual sounds (though sadly nothing directly from any of the Demons yet)

slyscorpion said:
Satanic Path said:

I'll be quick.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Volak!
Hail Pazuzu!

Can you let me in on what apps work and where you find them?

I have android phone. Of course I dont want to know about the Jewish stuff but this might be really interesting.

I think this is an interesting idea but it doesn't look like anyone is going to do it. Yes I know a lot of things with stuff like this can be random nonsense but I think it would be cool to try. No I wouldn't go insane from this i already very much believe in spirituality and have even had experiences where I heard the voices of things and other spiritual sounds (though sadly nothing directly from any of the Demons yet)

I once used EVP recorder: Spotted Ghosts.
But as Cobra said, most of what you can actually hear is pre-recorded.
The app was made by english speaker, but there were times where I got Italian Words or sentences.
The thing is that I don't trust Jewish Play Store anymore...so I no longer use these apps.

I am personally a Necromancer myself (for all my life been talking to the dead) and although it's a hard sacred and rough path I would highly recommend it to Satanists. Those of you old enough(after 29) I suggest a Saturn square. Really pumps you up. Just be careful. I have 4 planets in my 9th and Saturn is there but sometimes I find it hard to understand if I am dead or alive. so, it's cool, fun, and definitely Spicy, but the astral is a wicked thing. Make sure you create an aura around your phone.
Also, my guardian demon is Set so I don't know how many of you should even mess around things like necromancy

Prince of Persia said:
I am personally a Necromancer myself (for all my life been talking to the dead) and although it's a hard sacred and rough path I would highly recommend it to Satanists. Those of you old enough(after 29) I suggest a Saturn square. Really pumps you up. Just be careful. I have 4 planets in my 9th and Saturn is there but sometimes I find it hard to understand if I am dead or alive. so, it's cool, fun, and definitely Spicy, but the astral is a wicked thing. Make sure you create an aura around your phone.
Also, my guardian demon is Set so I don't know how many of you should even mess around things like necromancy
You sound extremely delusional, promoting also harmful things like saturn squares. Try and live in reality.

I highly doubt it. Just because we are different and we don't speak the same language Mr "aquarius" , it doesn't mean what I am saying isnt true.

Have you even done a Saturn square ..

Prince of Persia said:
I highly doubt it. Just because we are different and we don't speak the same language Mr "aquarius" , it doesn't mean what I am saying isnt true.

I haven't done one, because I listen to the advice of those superior than myself. And no need to do one since the runes give me what I need without risking to harm myself.

You can do divination'' and communicate with and from anything as long as you are in the know of intent and personal power of extension.

Usually the person, entity has a specific approach and style of communication. From which you can intermediate with any form of instrumentation or understanding from your part. This includes technology but not in the way it is thought of as directly or anything. But part of your own intention and power of introspection. This is still a lower degree than direct communication and form of unity.

I had entities demonstrate to me their "might" physically, not to mention spiritually, that put to shame exaggerated movies. Powerful entities can manipulate the material realm, some ascended beings can materialize matter.

Superior to us still, some entities communicate frequently by the use of lights, emotions, introspection and empathy. Other malicious entities as I come to notice, cannot be approached or talked to, their energy is so death alike it's antithetical to even reason a communication. It is acknowledged that you two noticed each other and everybody gets on with their business, in a respectable manner. Don't mess with entities, be it humans or other forms of life form.

As well as you have an intimacy sphere surrounding your body, it is an intimacy barrier of thought, emotions. A lot of normal people get themselves in bad situations when, for example, cross a SS person intimacy barrier of emotion, subconsciously they attract themselves their own offense. The sphere of personal power when in contact with undesirable presence is treated instinctively by their nature. You don't even have to enact justice, as it is served by the nature design when you have power.

A lot of people are very eager to approach this subject, but the fact is, in the realm of imagination, everything is possible. Your most tremendous fears can be manipulated and made to be hallucinated. There is a very fine line of losing control from which you can't go back, that is called insanity. Powerful entities can play with you like you are a little shit. This is serious.
Chakras can be filled with negative energy only by contact.

AoP and fanatic diligence are needed when learning subjects like these, motivation and wonder are left at the entrance.

The subject is so vast, but I would enjoy a lot if HP. Cobra would design such a series of subject. Looking forward to it, as here experience is primary in necessity.

Aquarius said:
Prince of Persia said:

I haven't done one, because I listen to the advice of those superior than myself. And no need to do one since the runes give me what I need without risking to harm myself.

I felt depressed and moody, but that's cause I am a miserable person in general. But although it caused pain, it did help me evolve... I did it in a situation where I was "fuck it all", but that's me... I don't like easy ways or what not. Plus HPMaxine never said not to do it, she warned us of the dangers that it might bring.

Well, if you are thinking of ever doing it, for any of it's purposes, if you wanna make omelette you have to break eggs.

Prince of Persia said:
Aquarius said:
Prince of Persia said:

I felt depressed and moody, but that's cause I am a miserable person in general. But although it caused pain, it did help me evolve... I did it in a situation where I was "fuck it all", but that's me... I don't like easy ways or what not. Plus HPMaxine never said not to do it, she warned us of the dangers that it might bring.

Well, if you are thinking of ever doing it, for any of it's purposes, if you wanna make omelette you have to break eggs.

And next time you want to promote dangerous practices, shut up.

I also heard of other members, who did a Saturn square, that they „unfortunately“ did it.

Prince of Persia said:
I felt depressed and moody, but that's cause I am a miserable person in general.

That's the hallmark of a weak mind, which is exactly why someone like you is not ready for anything advanced like necromancy. Depression is the lowest level of vibration in existence. That's what gives away your mind's condition. A strong mind does not get depressed. Depression is a clinical condition, not a transitory feeling like sadness can be.

Prince of Persia said:
Make sure you create an aura around your phone.

All things, living or not, already have an aura.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Stormblood said:
Prince of Persia said:
I felt depressed and moody, but that's cause I am a miserable person in general.

That's the hallmark of a weak mind, which is exactly why someone like you is not ready for anything advanced like necromancy. Depression is the lowest level of vibration in existence. That's what gives away your mind's condition. A strong mind does not get depressed. Depression is a clinical condition, not a transitory feeling like sadness can be.

Prince of Persia said:
Make sure you create an aura around your phone.

All things, living or not, already have an aura.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

When you log in after a month to read love texts

Well, tbh, I was still after my manic state so yeah, most of the stuff there was my delusion speaking. So yeah, I can't really speak with the dead, why bother anyway. But really.... Whoever wants to do Saturn square go ahead and do them.... You really believe a low vibration person can actually have a lot of harm because of Saturn... I do believe the more open you are, the more strong your squares... Discipline and life troubles never were a problem to anyone... No need being hateful at my comments, also. Depression is debetable whether it's a clinical condition, that's a up to now knowledge on psychology but modern psycjllogy/neuroscience thinks that it could be basically a phase of mood that someone is going through. Ofcourse, there is chronic depression but literally 25% of the world population (especially males) can become depressed. And you don't need pills for depression, or at least, a big amount of holistic therapy unless it's a severe depression (leading to self harm etc.)

Keep your love characterisms to yourself I didn't insult you

NinRick said:
Prince of Persia said:
Aquarius said:

I also heard of other members, who did a Saturn square, that they „unfortunately“ did it.

Watch your mouth. You don't know me so don't try to shut me down, we are all Satanists here, free to type our own opinions in everything as long as we adhere by the rules. I didn't insult you, neither you have the right to jump the gun.

Period.

Prince of Persia said:
NinRick said:
Prince of Persia said:

Watch your mouth. You don't know me so don't try to shut me down, we are all Satanists here, free to type our own opinions in everything as long as we adhere by the rules. I didn't insult you, neither you have the right to jump the gun.

Period.

But you forgot one thing..
I AM EVIL MUHAHA >:D

Jokes aside, what if someone new does a Saturn Square, and regrets it because of your comment?
I mean, yes, the JoS also provides enough information regarding this, but then again, I also tell you my honest opinion

Satanic Path said:

I'll be quick.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Volak!
Hail Pazuzu!

I've used a Google play store application to record astrial projectors in my room before.
Its an app called Sleep as Android. I would see these cloudy-heat wave objects float around in my room. Come to find out it was neighbor whispering in my ear saying hes touching his penis, tryina get me to masterbate maybe? Don't know her at all. Also an old high school friend who would wisper my name. My cousin once who was like,"it's a monkey" jokingly. And some old street friends who would roast me, "manzana head" ect. I'd really just catch random shit at random times and not everyday really eventually I just stopped recording because I wouldn't catch much. Once I caught a curse? It was fast whispering and then it ended saying puntoh 3 times and I instantly woke up after that. I could hear my head springs sink in and make noise. But there wasn't any point to that but making myself look dumb, "hey look I caught ghosts on recording" or "you were projecting in my room last night I have you on voice record" knowing I understand what it is and that I myself can't project. It might be awkward. I'd rather just keep reversing damage on my soul until I'm well enough to participate in these things.

NinRick said:
Prince of Persia said:
NinRick said:

Period.

Jokes aside, what if someone new does a Saturn Square, and regrets it because of your comment?
I mean, yes, the JoS also provides enough information regarding this, but then again, I also tell you my honest opinion

Dude... I mean, Lol... Nice one there

Well, everyone has his own choices, I m merely posting that to me it worked, also for another SS that I know, nothing happened to our lifes in a negative way. That's all I said. Obviously, any Satanist would listen to HPMaxine first and my opinion is less than an Ants compared to her, but still... We all do what we want to do, plus some things are Karmik

Prince of Persia said:
NinRick said:
Prince of Persia said:

Period.

Dude... I mean, Lol... Nice one there

Well, everyone has his own choices, I m merely posting that to me it worked, also for another SS that I know, nothing happened to our lifes in a negative way. That's all I said. Obviously, any Satanist would listen to HPMaxine first and my opinion is less than an Ants compared to her, but still... We all do what we want to do, plus some things are Karmik

It kind of depends on a person's karma with Saturn and how Saturn acts in their life. If the person has strong Saturn energies and are used to them or not. If a person is already experiencing a lot of problems with their Saturn or problems when Saturn transits they probably shouldn't do it. However if little happens or maybe even positive things more so happens with Saturn in their own life they will benefit from it.

Prince of Persia said:
we are all Satanists here

QDF2bKh

>:O

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back