Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Archangels Oracle Cards

sonnenkraft

I was cleaning my house and i found my old Archangels Oracle cards !! i bought the cards Deck between 2005-06 , i never used them , never played with them ,i didn't understand anything at that time, i only bought it because it has a beautiful spiritual paints, such as "light blonde priest, knights with swords,wolfs and a lady , moon, sun etc ...

i'm talking about this

iu

iu

The problem is i opened the guidebook for the AOC it is full of these Archangel names with "EL" :-

Azrael Raphael Chamuel Ureil Mentatron Zadkiel Raziel
Jophiel Gabriel Raquel Haniel

it's full of " EL" ending = jewish ?

And also they connected Archangels with Chakras !!!!

iu

Who are they "Archangel "?

is this a Jewish invention,game? Jewish demons !!?

is tarot and AOC a gentile game?

if it's a jewish game ,I'm going to burn it with gasoline .

*Members with knowledge answer plz , (( Goblinjewishrats)) stay in the swamp

I haven't read anything you have written or even the title, why are you posting that shit here?

Just use the regular tarot

It has jewish names and imagery. Get rid of it and get something else to replace it.

They're jewish, doing like it says for example calling on metatron will bring curses upon you. Is there a devil card?

If those cards aren't obviously jewish, I'm not sure what is. They're angels. Biblical characters. It's about as textbook as it comes.

sonnenkraft said:
The problem is i opened the guidebook for the AOC it is full of these Archangel names with "EL" :-

El in Hebrew is a name for Jehova. All of those names of the archangels are related to jehova.

Wikipedia said:
Raphael is a name of Hebrew origin, from rāp̄ā (רָפָא "he has healed") and ēl (אֵל "God").

The thing is the cards have no power but they have those jewish thoughtform names. If you use them you are going to connect a bit to those ugly things and for a SS it will be disrespectful to use them, they are the enemy of the God's and of humanity.

I highly recommend that you throw these cards in the trash. They tie you in with angelic/Grey (the ETs) energies, which can and will cause nothing good.
Just saying.

Xtian filth. A lot of new agers like to mix christian concepts with their beliefs, hence the connection to chakras. It’s a way to keep people interested in spirituality going in the wrong direction, to keep them tied to their enemy thoughtforms. I would get rid of them.

You know the person who created that is now an actual regular Christian now spreading around stuff about jewsus and going to church right.

So yeah i would get rid of this. Not to mention if you don't know what all this is about that actually is a good thing and very rare.

The Archangels in actuality are simply parts of the YHVH thoughtform. This Michael person represents Jewsus and the holy spirit (breath of God he letter of the Hebrew Alphabet) that is one i figured out looking stuff up. That is the most important one of all of them to the Jews.

Other Archangels represent different Hebrew letters and aspects of the YHVH thoughtform.
Metatron represnts the whole Jew Matrix and Hebrew Alphabet.

The dumb xtians and people into Jewish magick think these are real people. Well sometimes they are as in Sometimes a Reptilian or Gray will play the part of one of these angels. Also in Jewish magick. The top Jews have a choice with various combinations of Hebrew letters when they are invoking angels.

Do they invoke the thoughtform or the Reptilian that is associated with it or one of the reptilians slaves like the Greys that they associated with this angel.

I would throw it out its a bunch of enemy nonsense.

sonnenkraft said:
I was cleaning my house and i found my old Archangels Oracle cards !! i bought the cards Deck between 2005-06 , i never used them , never played with them ,i didn't understand anything at that time, i only bought it because it has a beautiful spiritual paints, such as "light blonde priest, knights with swords,wolfs and a lady , moon, sun etc ...

i'm talking about this

iu

iu

And also they connected Archangels with Chakras !!!!

iu

Who are they "Archangel "?

is this a Jewish invention,game? Jewish demons !!?

is tarot and AOC a gentile game?

if it's a jewish game ,I'm going to burn it with gasoline .

*Members with knowledge answer plz , (( Goblinjewishrats)) stay in the swamp

And for real you call a couple people out for being Jews at least apparently and you don't even know anything about them or what they push or believe. You should do a lot of reading on here and on the main JOS site about it. If your this not knowledgeable about stuff that kind of sucks.

I would not buy that kind of stuff and throw it out asap.

slyscorpion said:

I bought the Cards between 2005-06 ,so, i was less than 15 years old and i bought it for their beautiful spiritual paints only , OK . and never used them for magic .

this topic is about archangel ,tarot cards , so stick with the topic ,don't mix things ,what i mean is ,you don't have to comment twice about why i call some (( members Jews )) , in two different threads, one thread is enough,, you will attract many fat worms ,you will turn this topic into a festival.

make sure you check the other thread, you will understand why i call some members jews ..

luis said:
The thing is the cards have no power but they have those jewish thoughtform names. If you use them you are going to connect a bit to those ugly things and for a SS it will be disrespectful to use them, they are the enemy of the God's and of humanity.

magus.immortalis said:
I highly recommend that you throw these cards in the trash. They tie you in with angelic/Grey (the ETs) energies, which can and will cause nothing good.
Just saying.

Libra said:
Xtian filth. A lot of new agers like to mix christian concepts with their beliefs, hence the connection to chakras. It’s a way to keep people interested in spirituality going in the wrong direction, to keep them tied to their enemy thoughtforms. I would get rid of them.

Understood , in conclusion it's Xtian invention ,The cards has no power,it will tie me in grey/jew energy .
i will burn them and get rid of them .

note* i bought them between 2005-06 i was less than 15 years old.

Thanks all. :cool:

magus.immortalis said:
Just saying.
Hey, Magus, how’s life? Sorry for stalking you, I just noticed I don’t see your posts as much as I used to. I hope everything is fine.

Larissa666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Just saying.
Hey, Magus, how’s life? Sorry for stalking you, I just noticed I don’t see your posts as much as I used to. I hope everything is fine.

Hey Larissa666! Life is tougher than usual, but I am doing well! I am thriving and enduring.
I have been busy and don't come on here into the forums as much as before, but I hope to change that.

I hope you are having a good day/night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back