Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

doubts about entities (Pomba Gira)

bian

Hello to all the members of JoS, through this post, I would like to ask about an entity, which I read about on the Internet, I mean the Pomba Gira, and my questions are:

1._Is the Pomba Gira a demoness that belongs to the Goetia, that is, to Satan's demons and demoness?

2.In case she is not a demoness of Satan, is she a friendly or hostile or neutral entity towards humans?

3.-If it is a friendly or neutral entity, would its rituals be helpful or harmful?

In advance, I thank you for your answers, as well as taking the time to read this post, as well as, I wish you all a good day :D :D .

Greetings from Mexico :D :D .

Hail Satan!

First of all, as I'm Brazilian, I apologize if my English is terrible ...
As for your question, here in Brazil we have a religion called Umbanda, I don't know if it is the same case in Mexico, anyway, the religion itself focuses on worshiping thought forms. So...

1- Pomba Gira is not a demoness, the members of Umbanda consider it an Orixá, which in my interpretation is a "thought form".

2- No, she is not friendly at all, in fact these entities (supposedly there is more than one Pomba Gira) are bad, don't let any nonsense found on the web fool you. The Orixás are not from Satan, the members of Umbanda still have many Christian ideals, they also do horrible sacrifice rituals. Can you imagine an entity of a religion like that friendly? I do not...

3- Just for you to understand definitively. In Umbanda, Pomba Gira is represented as a prostitute (In a bad way) , according to the information I have, only gay men or women can interact with the entity, the practice is to be possessed by the entity (Baixar o Santo), to perform certain rituals. In Umbanda, the Santo is like the Guardian Demons in Satanism (just to picture the idea). I assume you are a woman, since you are asking about Pomba Gira, all women who have this Santo, or get involved with this entity,are/become complete nymphomaniacs (seriously they have no self-love), I don't know what bizarre energy they use/ get contact with to create this effect, so don’t get involved with these "thought forms".

I suggest that you focus on your meditations, no Pomba Gira or Orixá can give the knowledge that the Gods have.

Have a good day.

Hail Satan!

bian said:
Hello to all the members of JoS, through this post, I would like to ask about an entity, which I read about on the Internet, I mean the Pomba Gira, and my questions are:

1._Is the Pomba Gira a demoness that belongs to the Goetia, that is, to Satan's demons and demoness?

2.In case she is not a demoness of Satan, is she a friendly or hostile or neutral entity towards humans?

3.-If it is a friendly or neutral entity, would its rituals be helpful or harmful?

In advance, I thank you for your answers, as well as taking the time to read this post, as well as, I wish you all a good day :D :D .

Greetings from Mexico :D :D .

Hail Satan!

1-2 no clue.
3. What ever you do, only use the sigils (fokus on them, ask your question be open) of the goethia demons from the jos site to contact demons, not some pictures or some strange sigils. The sigils (demons) postet on jos are safe. Don´t do/start it on a void moon.

See SS Calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

More info:

How to Summon Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Thadea said:
First of all, as I'm Brazilian, I apologize if my English is terrible ...
As for your question, here in Brazil we have a religion called Umbanda, I don't know if it is the same case in Mexico, anyway, the religion itself focuses on worshiping thought forms. So...

1- Pomba Gira is not a demoness, the members of Umbanda consider it an Orixá, which in my interpretation is a "thought form".

2- No, she is not friendly at all, in fact these entities (supposedly there is more than one Pomba Gira) are bad, don't let any nonsense found on the web fool you. The Orixás are not from Satan, the members of Umbanda still have many Christian ideals, they also do horrible sacrifice rituals. Can you imagine an entity of a religion like that friendly? I do not...

3- Just for you to understand definitively. In Umbanda, Pomba Gira is represented as a prostitute (In a bad way) , according to the information I have, only gay men or women can interact with the entity, the practice is to be possessed by the entity (Baixar o Santo), to perform certain rituals. In Umbanda, the Santo is like the Guardian Demons in Satanism (just to picture the idea). I assume you are a woman, since you are asking about Pomba Gira, all women who have this Santo, or get involved with this entity,are/become complete nymphomaniacs (seriously they have no self-love), I don't know what bizarre energy they use/ get contact with to create this effect, so don’t get involved with these "thought forms".

I suggest that you focus on your meditations, no Pomba Gira or Orixá can give the knowledge that the Gods have.

Have a good day.

Hail Satan!
Thank you very much for the information, by the way, I am a man :D :D :D

Hail Satan!

Fuchs said:
1-2 no clue.
3. What ever you do, only use the sigils (fokus on them, ask your question be open) of the goethia demons from the jos site to contact demons, not some pictures or some strange sigils. The sigils (demons) postet on jos are safe. Don´t do/start it on a void moon.

See SS Calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

More info:

How to Summon Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Thank you very much, Fuchs. :D :)
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back