Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance

Dark and Black

Hi
I have a problem with the trance I can't go in but I feel the sensation.
How could I do that?

Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So you are in some amount of a trance. What is the question?
My question was that I can't really go into a trance
For example to go into a trance to find yourself in the previous life.

I guess, you want a method to deepen the trance?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Firstly you should read this , even if you readed it multiple times. This is the most what others probably can tell you.

Usually it differs a bit from person to person but for me the best method was breathing.

Breath in air comfortably and while breathing out try to 'deepen' your mind. It usually feels like there's some weight around your head. Try to breath and relax after some time you will get the hang of it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So you are in some amount of a trance. What is the question?
My question was that I can't really go into a trance
For example to go into a trance to find yourself in the previous life.

Dark and Black said:
Hi
How could I do that?

Hail Satan!
To reach Trance state, It is very easy. Just do meditation everyday whatever.

Firstly, learn how to enter alpha state. You don't need to khow what kind of alpha state is. Just learn how to relax your mind, body, soul. Then, reach Alpha State. I asked a scientist about Alpha State 9 years ago when I was 15 years old. Thats time I entered spiritual life only by meditation. I asked the scientist how a man can reach Alpha State in meditation.
The scientist told me "when you have no thought or zero thoughts in your mind, and when you will not feel your body in meditation and when you will feel only your soul, khow that you have reached Alpha State. "
So, when you will (can) reached Alpha State, then you will (can) go Trance state where your god level power has .

Shortly,
Relax your mind, soul and body+ then Alpha State+ Trance.

This is very difficult to full fully be relaxtion in meditation. It took me 6 months , I remember, to acheive fully relax soul , not I can ever be 100% relax .

But, anyone can go trance state, even also beginner.

According to your question, I am suggesting you, when you will acheive Alpha State, image or visualise your self that A blue cool light is dropping in top your head. By hold the blue energy light, you will enter trance state. Just image Blue natural energy light is coming to your head from sky and you will walk with blue energy light and enter Trance State.

You can go right now trance state. Just do meditation everyday and try to do enter trance state. It is possible to enter trance state one time with new time I believe this.

Good luck. Hail Satan.

Mondol said:
Dark and Black said:
Hi
How could I do that?

Hail Satan!
To reach Trance state, It is very easy. Just do meditation everyday whatever.

Firstly, learn how to enter alpha state. You don't need to khow what kind of alpha state is. Just learn how to relax your mind, body, soul. Then, reach Alpha State. I asked a scientist about Alpha State 9 years ago when I was 15 years old. Thats time I entered spiritual life only by meditation. I asked the scientist how a man can reach Alpha State in meditation.
The scientist told me "when you have no thought or zero thoughts in your mind, and when you will not feel your body in meditation and when you will feel only your soul, khow that you have reached Alpha State. "
So, when you will (can) reached Alpha State, then you will (can) go Trance state where your god level power has .

Shortly,
Relax your mind, soul and body+ then Alpha State+ Trance.

This is very difficult to full fully be relaxtion in meditation. It took me 6 months , I remember, to acheive fully relax soul , not I can ever be 100% relax .

But, anyone can go trance state, even also beginner.

According to your question, I am suggesting you, when you will acheive Alpha State, image or visualise your self that A blue cool light is dropping in top your head. By hold the blue energy light, you will enter trance state. Just image Blue natural energy light is coming to your head from sky and you will walk with blue energy light and enter Trance State.

You can go right now trance state. Just do meditation everyday and try to do enter trance state. It is possible to enter trance state one time with new time I believe this.

Good luck. Hail Satan.

Thank you for the advice.
I will come back with what will happen.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back