Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Immortal »

Hello brothers,

This is a topic that I open in response to this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 58#p204181

In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.

Joke aside, it is a serious issue that impacts all of us. First of all, as you all know, most diplomas right now are just a waste of time. It pays more to just have the know-how in a field, than to get a degree. Yes, they still matter, but to get into huge debt like those poor students in the US, it sure doesn't :evil:

In the IT field for instance, because the demand is so high right now, those of us who actually have a degree in this field are a minority :!: But I personally am not sure if this trend will continue.

Anyway, what is most worrisome is what the hell do we encourage our kids to become? Believe it or not, being a criminal at this moment seems like the most rewarding position. Ok, I'm not talking about being a junkie that just kills an old lady, I mean a white-collar criminal that steals millions of dollars and then does the minimum amount of jail time, if even that and in the end has more money than you would make in 10 lifetimes. How 'bout that?

It seems stupid, but I don't want my kid to tell me in 20 years hey dad you know how you taught me how te be polite and honest? Yes, of course I do pumpkin. Daddy wants the best for you. What happened? Well dad I just found out that is just a bunch of shit, I have a low income job as a [teacher e.g.] and I barely afford rent, nevermind to buy me a new house :(
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

- What are you afraid of, mortal?
- An empty page, master.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
Aquarius
Posts: 6402
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Aquarius »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
Image
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
Can a South African join? Haha
Thank you for everything Maxine Dietrich
Thank you for everything Hooded Cobra

Commander Cobra
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rCMN1rv0nBBh/

History reviewed Channel
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/xXiKzGQxv0jE/

EXPOSING CHRISTIANTY
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingC ... _MAIN.html

Equality of Races and Race-Mixing is a Genocide of the White Race:
www.deathofcommunism.com/equality-of-ra ... ide-of-the
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by luis »

Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
This is the main problem for me. I would love to be in the army but how the heck can I advance spiritually there?
SeerOfSS
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by SeerOfSS »

You know, I think that comes to any and just about every parent.
If they honest or not, the kids will reflect on how they was taught and grew up. Especially with the environment at play, many will still blame and instead of change or adjust.

The school system failed in more then one way, a big reason many are in debt. If the child is taught how to control there financial they will be fine in just about any field their chart says.

Its some I try to teach my son especially from my own experience.

That is my opinion and my way of raising my child.
Of course I adjust as he gets older and the changes from outside comes to play more, and we from USA so different from other places.

I know that in communist of your a college professor you can make good money sense you can tutor and use that as bribery.

Immortal wrote:Hello brothers,

This is a topic that I open in response to this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 58#p204181

In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.

Joke aside, it is a serious issue that impacts all of us. First of all, as you all know, most diplomas right now are just a waste of time. It pays more to just have the know-how in a field, than to get a degree. Yes, they still matter, but to get into huge debt like those poor students in the US, it sure doesn't :evil:

In the IT field for instance, because the demand is so high right now, those of us who actually have a degree in this field are a minority :!: But I personally am not sure if this trend will continue.

Anyway, what is most worrisome is what the hell do we encourage our kids to become? Believe it or not, being a criminal at this moment seems like the most rewarding position. Ok, I'm not talking about being a junkie that just kills an old lady, I mean a white-collar criminal that steals millions of dollars and then does the minimum amount of jail time, if even that and in the end has more money than you would make in 10 lifetimes. How 'bout that?

It seems stupid, but I don't want my kid to tell me in 20 years hey dad you know how you taught me how te be polite and honest? Yes, of course I do pumpkin. Daddy wants the best for you. What happened? Well dad I just found out that is just a bunch of shit, I have a low income job as a [teacher e.g.] and I barely afford rent, nevermind to buy me a new house :(
User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Immortal »

Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
Yes, the benefits are also good in my country regarding military, you can retire at 45 years old and the pension is quite high compared to others. Police and justice are with good benefits as well, because these departments are essential for those in power.
There is nothing wrong per se working in these departments, except that due to corruption and leaders being named by politics alone, you can end-up with stupid bosses and forced to do their bidding.

The indoctrination is also quite high in these jobs, they kind of need you to comply with every order they give you. For instance, if they order you to shoot civilians, they expect you to do it, no questions asked. As long as it is behind a desk pretty much everyone can do it, when it involves tough decisions and action, not so much. The risk of being injured is also quite high, if you take missions in Afghanistan for instance. I'm not sure what I would say if my kid would want this.

Being a fireman is a noble, but also dangerous job to be in. I wouldn't want that for my kid.
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

- What are you afraid of, mortal?
- An empty page, master.
Aquarius
Posts: 6402
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Aquarius »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
Can a South African join? Haha
I'm not an american, but from what I know you can't. If you want to move to the USA you can apply for a greencard next year and do a magickal working to win it. With a green card you will be able to enlist in the army.
Image
User avatar
Specter
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Specter »

Immortal wrote:Hello brothers,
Joke aside, it is a serious issue that impacts all of us. First of all, as you all know, most diplomas right now are just a waste of time. It pays more to just have the know-how in a field, than to get a degree. Yes, they still matter, but to get into huge debt like those poor students in the US, it sure doesn't :evil:
Nowadays it's all about having connections/family in the right places which is a critical factor in career finding that can open the doors to many places. Employers just need someone who can be vouched and trusted. This is also how immigrants make their way into countries, by having their own established people look out for them and then native migrants who've worked for their qualifications end up being left in the dust. It's ridiculous.

In IT, diplomas/degrees are next to useless, all that matters is the right certifications, pay no mind to expiration, and beefing up your resume. Say you know Linux too and then it's all a matter of getting your foot at the door.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Image
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satanas!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astarte!
All the gods of Duat!
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by slyscorpion »

Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
This is the main problem for me. I would love to be in the army but how the heck can I advance spiritually there?
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
If you can take being treated like shit and risking your physical safety for advancing the Jews agenda all over then go for it.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Kurat »

My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.

Immortal wrote:
In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.
Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
User avatar
Invictus
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:39 am
Location: This is Sparta

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Invictus »

slyscorpion wrote:
If you can take being treated like shit and risking your physical safety for advancing the Jews agenda all over then go for it.
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
luis wrote: This is the main problem for me. I would love to be in the army but how the heck can I advance spiritually there?
Spiritual Satanists in the Military
I figured since I have experience in the US military, I can provide some meaningful insight on this. Obviously, my take on this would be different in a world void of jews.

Yes, joining the military at this moment would bring your spiritual advancement to a slow crawl, and would probably destroy some of your progress, for at least the first 5 years or so.

As a new recruit, you would lose all privacy and control over your life, for however long it takes to train you for whatever military occupational specialty (MOS) you were assigned. If you enlisted in a tier 2 special operations unit ( SEALs, special forces or ranger regiment in the US), that time would be longer.

Once assigned to a unit, you will be placed with a roommate (good luck with your responsibility in spiritual warfare). You will be subject to regular room inspections, and your schedule would no longer be fixed. Your leadership's leadership will dictate when you get to go home for the day. There will also be times when you will not go home at all, for weeks or months at a time.

As per your responsibilities as a soldier, you will likely deploy to the middle east, where you will risk life and limb for the jews and crooked politicians. If you enlisted in a combat MOS, especially a tier 2 special operations unit, expect persistent sleep problems, tinnitus, and pains in the joints and bones, and possibly back. Expect PTSD. Expect hypervigilance.

Also, expect to serve with this quality of people:
https://youtu.be/iW4YwKahx1k?t=213

Privacy is possible only after you get to the sixth rank (E-6, Staff Sergeant), where you will be supplied with a Basic Allowance for Housing, which will allow you to buy a house and therefore, grant you your privacy.

If you ever disagree with an order given to you, and you don't carry it out, you will be subject to significant disciplinary action. You'll probably be doing RTRs in military prison.

Overall, being in the military is great, but in our current state, it also comes with many downsides. I suggest you focus on winning the spiritual war first before enlisting. You are needed here more.
Gloria Exercitus!
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by slyscorpion »

Invictus wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
If you can take being treated like shit and risking your physical safety for advancing the Jews agenda all over then go for it.
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
luis wrote: This is the main problem for me. I would love to be in the army but how the heck can I advance spiritually there?
Spiritual Satanists in the Military
I figured since I have experience in the US military, I can provide some meaningful insight on this. Obviously, my take on this would be different in a world void of jews.

Yes, joining the military at this moment would bring your spiritual advancement to a slow crawl, and would probably destroy some of your progress, for at least the first 5 years or so.

As a new recruit, you would lose all privacy and control over your life, for however long it takes to train you for whatever military occupational specialty (MOS) you were assigned. If you enlisted in a tier 2 special operations unit ( SEALs, special forces or ranger regiment in the US), that time would be longer.

Once assigned to a unit, you will be placed with a roommate (good luck with your responsibility in spiritual warfare). You will be subject to regular room inspections, and your schedule would no longer be fixed. Your leadership's leadership will dictate when you get to go home for the day. There will also be times when you will not go home at all, for weeks or months at a time.

As per your responsibilities as a soldier, you will likely deploy to the middle east, where you will risk life and limb for the jews and crooked politicians. If you enlisted in a combat MOS, especially a tier 2 special operations unit, expect persistent sleep problems, tinnitus, and pains in the joints and bones, and possibly back. Expect PTSD. Expect hypervigilance.

Also, expect to serve with this quality of people:
https://youtu.be/iW4YwKahx1k?t=213

Privacy is possible only after you get to the sixth rank (E-6, Staff Sergeant), where you will be supplied with a Basic Allowance for Housing, which will allow you to buy a house and therefore, grant you your privacy.

If you ever disagree with an order given to you, and you don't carry it out, you will be subject to significant disciplinary action. You'll probably be doing RTRs in military prison.

Overall, being in the military is great, but in our current state, it also comes with many downsides. I suggest you focus on winning the spiritual war first before enlisting. You are needed here more.
Thanks for your input. While I do think the general idea is honorable. Its not what is going on these days. There will be a military in the future even when we win probably to defend the earth from bad stuff. I absolutely would love that idea and being involved in that. However I dont think right now its the greatest thing really anywhere. If you can get deployed in South Korea though to defend against the communists (North Korea/China) that would be pretty cool in my mind. I think there are still USA people there. I dont think people have a choice though. Never would I even dream of wanting to end up in the shithole middle east trying to build a larger pissrael for the Jews and defend their interests there. I dont think anyone here would ever want to do that.

I do very much like being involved in this spiritual war though. I do have a personality that would suit this well. But I chose to stay out of it for the reason I stated above. I did think about it though for a bit and how cool it might be. I was told I was a military general in a dream by Baal and he used military terms when talking to me in my mind one time. Like this is an order soldier. He was telling me to throw out some weed I had once lol. Never figured out what life that was in or who I was though it was either ww2 or ancient times not sure.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
SeerOfSS
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by SeerOfSS »

Right now that is a tough area too.
As much fun it can be the expenses are stupid crazy.
Its sad really is, though seeing the crops grow and taking care of the animals have a lot of rewards even though its not always paying.

My family did it, enjoyed but hard and pricy, may need second income to help pay for everything even the government does not give much in the end.

Unless your meaning just a small farm for self :)

Kurat wrote:My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.

Immortal wrote:
In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.
Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Kurat wrote:My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.
Immortal wrote:
In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.
Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
Farmhouses are not always cheap, esp if you live in a place where the groundprice is high.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Master »

Immortal wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Jobs in law enforcement and services like EMS/Fire will always be needed. Also military service.

I don’t know where you are from but in the US you are looked upon highly if you join the service, but I know some nations see it as an easy way out for someone that didn’t have anything else to do.
In the US there's some good advantages too in being in the army, it's 20 years and after that you get a indefinite pension, and healthcare, and college. Not the same in other countries though, if you join the army here when you're young and decide to quit it you're gonna have little to no options of what to do next, also the fact that they make it harder to become a soldier here with useless tests.
And also the fact that if someone wants to advance spiritually the military might not be the best place for that.
Yes, the benefits are also good in my country regarding military, you can retire at 45 years old and the pension is quite high compared to others. Police and justice are with good benefits as well, because these departments are essential for those in power.
There is nothing wrong per se working in these departments, except that due to corruption and leaders being named by politics alone, you can end-up with stupid bosses and forced to do their bidding.

The indoctrination is also quite high in these jobs, they kind of need you to comply with every order they give you. For instance, if they order you to shoot civilians, they expect you to do it, no questions asked. As long as it is behind a desk pretty much everyone can do it, when it involves tough decisions and action, not so much. The risk of being injured is also quite high, if you take missions in Afghanistan for instance. I'm not sure what I would say if my kid would want this.

Being a fireman is a noble, but also dangerous job to be in. I wouldn't want that for my kid.
I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Ignorance Kills
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Peter »

Kurat wrote:My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.

Immortal wrote:
In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.
Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Peter wrote: Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.
What a joker!
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Blitzkreig »

Master wrote: I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Kurat »

Peter wrote:
Kurat wrote:My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.

Immortal wrote:
In there, I posted a sort-of-funny reply concerning what our future would look like for us, but mostly for our kids in the unfortunate event that world goes into full socialism/commie mode.
Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.

I am boy, 17 years old.
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Kurat »

Henu the Great wrote:
Peter wrote: Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.
What a joker!

Where is joke?

Why not find wife who is to Spiritual Satanist.
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Master »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Master wrote: I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
Ignorance Kills
Aquarius
Posts: 6402
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Aquarius »

Kurat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Peter wrote: Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.
What a joker!

Where is joke?

Why not find wife who is to Spiritual Satanist.
Peter is a little bit antiquated, I doubt today's women would take that request seriously on a forum.
Image
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Peter »

Kurat wrote:
Peter wrote:
Kurat wrote:My dream job is farmer. When I become grown-up I hope move out from city.

1. In the countryside is always less immigrants
2. In the countryside you can be more economically independent, when you use solar panel you even do not must pay to electricity.
3. Animals and nature is cool.




Only useful work what you can do under communism is armed resistance.
Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.

I am boy, 17 years old.
No problem, I'm bisexual. :lol:
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Master »

Master wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Master wrote: I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
And don't forget that the best fetuses you can create are the down syndrome and the autistic.
Ignorance Kills
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Kurat »

Peter wrote:
Kurat wrote:
Peter wrote:
Hello dear Kurat!

Are you a girl? if so, i want you to be my wife.
I am 24 years old. How old are you?
I want to live on a farm with you.

I am boy, 17 years old.
No problem, I'm bisexual. :lol:
I am heterosexual.
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Aquarius wrote:
Kurat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: What a joker!

Where is joke?

Why not find wife who is to Spiritual Satanist.
Peter is a little bit antiquated, I doubt today's women would take that request seriously on a forum.
It generally is not a good idea to agree with people youve never even met in person.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Lunar Dance 666 »

Master wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Master wrote: I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
Actually I would suggest going into the alternative circuit.
Think of things such as acupuncture, reflexology, reiki, tcm, herbalism, aryuveda, (yoga can also be done therapeutically); there are also studies that let you meditate and use your intuition for healing (mens & intuitie is one of these studies I heard about recently but I am not interested in following it), also there are studies that deal with HSP (hyper sensitive persons) and counceling.
By the way the charge for a conversation just for a diagnosis alone, can be about 60 an hour or more. Of course some of it goes to rent etc but I mean..

Also chiropractor, fysiotherapist.
The human senses are the foundation of medicinal knowledge and they are trained by exposure to life in all its forms."The education that gives the best results, and makes the successful practitioner, is of the senses, and of the brain to recieve impressions, and make deductions."
Yet, this is ignored in medical education:"Men live a lifetime, and know nothing of the manifestations of life. Students become conversant with books, attend their lectures, pass their examinations, and yet have no practical knowledge of human life. And physicians will practice medicine a lifetime, and yet fail to know what healthy life is."
-Dr.John M. Scudder
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Master »

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Master wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
Actually I would suggest going into the alternative circuit.
Think of things such as acupuncture, reflexology, reiki, tcm, herbalism, aryuveda, (yoga can also be done therapeutically); there are also studies that let you meditate and use your intuition for healing (mens & intuitie is one of these studies I heard about recently but I am not interested in following it), also there are studies that deal with HSP (hyper sensitive persons) and counceling.
By the way the charge for a conversation just for a diagnosis alone, can be about 60 an hour or more. Of course some of it goes to rent etc but I mean..

Also chiropractor, fysiotherapist.
Be wary absolutely every spirituality outside of JOS. The veys will corrupt and destroy any true spirituality of the Gentiles, which they find and can attack, such as the Chinese Falun Gong for example. Do not expose yourself to the enemy and his slaves, be careful.
Ignorance Kills
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2892
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Jack »

Aquarius wrote:
Kurat wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: What a joker!

Where is joke?

Why not find wife who is to Spiritual Satanist.
Peter is a little bit antiquated, I doubt today's women would take that request seriously on a forum.
When the going gets tough, the farm man gets going.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Immortal wrote: In the IT field for instance, because the demand is so high right now, those of us who actually have a degree in this field are a minority :!: But I personally am not sure if this trend will continue.

Anyway, what is most worrisome is what the hell do we encourage our kids to become? Believe it or not, being a criminal at this moment seems like the most rewarding position. Ok, I'm not talking about being a junkie that just kills an old lady, I mean a white-collar criminal that steals millions of dollars and then does the minimum amount of jail time, if even that and in the end has more money than you would make in 10 lifetimes. How 'bout that?
You seem like the type that would study computer programming to create a worm intended for salami slicing, scraping a few cents here and there for every transaction that a financial institution makes, shifts the data around in their systems making it completely invisible to them, and on a set date transfers all the reallocated funds to a Bitcoin wallet. I call this "Pulling an Office Space", since that's essentially what happens in the movie. As a result, they make $305,326.13, feel guilty about it, attempt to return the money, but another disgruntled employee burns the office down. The 1995 movie "Hackers" is another cinematic example of Salami Slicing.

Of course, don't actually do this, you can get in a lot of trouble. I don't know what the exact charges would be, but the only examples Wikipedia would show you is someone getting 2 and a half years for it. Of course, that was back in 2003, and obviously businesses and governments nowadays would throw you in the clink for life if they could. They love to equate the stealing of money to murder.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
NishaWillow
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by NishaWillow »

Master wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Master wrote: I would recommend the profession of a doctor and an economist. The university professor should also be taken into consideration, obviously it is a long and difficult path but it is a very good and rewarding job.

The military career is not to be excluded. In every area of ​​life there is danger but it is true that in some areas there is more danger than in others. I agree with what Invictus said, it is not the same to be a doctor and to be a nurse.
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
For the medical part, if there are people who would like to go into this profession, why not? Because you can do a lot of good and you can be an example for those who are in this profession only for money and self-image.
I know it's a bit difficult due to the fact that this system is quite corrupt, but maybe if more people come together it could make a difference (I think and hope..). And you can go on certain specialties in which you can really help more than do harm, such as in emergencies or in obstetrics, neonatology.

He/she does not have to become a doctor, they can also become nurses. Because it also helps the patient emotionally and mentally (among other things). I know a few people who are nurses and know a lot more than you would expect. It depends on where they go to college, they also learn about diseases, how they should act in case of anything.
There are doctors who are quite superficial and can miss certain things about patients, while a nurse can observe them (since they spend more time with patients). This was an example.

But if you are attracted to a certain profession, even if it doesn't necessarily appear in your natal chart, I think you can give it a try.
At least that's my case. Maybe over time it will change depending on how I evolve.
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
User avatar
Peter
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Peter »

Kurat wrote:
Peter wrote:
Kurat wrote:

I am boy, 17 years old.
No problem, I'm bisexual. :lol:
I am heterosexual.
Dear Kurat!

Okay.

But believe me, it’s not nearly as easy to be a farmer.
I watched quite a few such documentaries, and I also have some experience of my own.
Reality is different than imagination. In reality, you may not think that nature and animals are cool.
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Master »

NishaWillow wrote:
Master wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Doctor is not viable for simultaneous spiritual growth because the path to becoming one requires 4 years of med school + 3 years of residency in which both of those will place severe restrictions on the amount of consistent free time you can get for yourself. I know a friend of a friend who is a surgical resident and she has to work 12 hour days. Even if you get a whole day off the next day, that would completely fuck your daily schedule and sleep up.

Besides that, you would just end up being a pill pusher or body chopper, of which neither are necessary for actual healing. There is a reason countries like the US pays 17% of its entire GDP for healthcare, yet everyone is still fat, obese, depressed, chronically ill. It is because it doesn't work.
As for having free time, education and training is not a problem. The only problem is the working hours. I was mostly referring to job stability and good salary.

Unfortunately the healing was heavily corrupted and ruined by the jews. It is well known that science does not treat the cause but the symptoms to ensure that there is no healing but a scam to earn billions with fake medicines. You cannot advance with the jews who have taken over the world and teach you that life and science are a sin.
For the medical part, if there are people who would like to go into this profession, why not? Because you can do a lot of good and you can be an example for those who are in this profession only for money and self-image.
I know it's a bit difficult due to the fact that this system is quite corrupt, but maybe if more people come together it could make a difference (I think and hope..). And you can go on certain specialties in which you can really help more than do harm, such as in emergencies or in obstetrics, neonatology.

He/she does not have to become a doctor, they can also become nurses. Because it also helps the patient emotionally and mentally (among other things). I know a few people who are nurses and know a lot more than you would expect. It depends on where they go to college, they also learn about diseases, how they should act in case of anything.
There are doctors who are quite superficial and can miss certain things about patients, while a nurse can observe them (since they spend more time with patients). This was an example.

But if you are attracted to a certain profession, even if it doesn't necessarily appear in your natal chart, I think you can give it a try.
At least that's my case. Maybe over time it will change depending on how I evolve.
Medicine does more than good and little harm, and that evil is mainly due to corruption and also the low level of development. For example, x-rays are harmful because they are ionizing. An outstanding development that has been done recently is MRI, not only is it much more accurate but it is also very safe. It is not ionizing and strong magnetic fields can be used safely, obviously there are limits and too strong magnetic fields can do damage but different from ionizing damage. The doctor is not a profession that concerns wealth. The doctor does a very important and difficult job and the salary is well deserved. In every institution, superiors are paid more and inferiors less because they are not all the same, because they do not all create the same value and because they do not all have the same responsibility. But working 12 hours is too much, whatever job it is. The ideal time should be 6-7 hours, maximum 8 hours. They make doctors work like slaves and also usurp patients, total corruption.
Ignorance Kills
User avatar
NishaWillow
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:23 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by NishaWillow »

Master wrote: But working 12 hours is too much, whatever job it is. The ideal time should be 6-7 hours, maximum 8 hours. They make doctors work like slaves and also usurp patients, total corruption.
I agree with that, but I don't think that in every medical specialization you work 12 hours every day. It also depends on the number of employers, on the emergencies that occur. I noticed this in an internal medicine department.
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Peter wrote:
Kurat wrote:
Peter wrote:
No problem, I'm bisexual. :lol:
I am heterosexual.
Dear Kurat!

Okay.

But believe me, it’s not nearly as easy to be a farmer.
I watched quite a few such documentaries, and I also have some experience of my own.
Reality is different than imagination. In reality, you may not think that nature and animals are cool.
Who said anything about easy? Easy things are for normies. Work hard, get paid, hard.

In reality you saying that nature and animals may not be cool makes you sound very out of place here. Obviously in the real life one has to shovel some shit in order to get paid as a farmer, and so what? That is the nature of that work.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

I have not read all the replies, but just going to drop some general things that I think are important.

Understand that we are all from a young age conditioned to become slaves, or employees as is the modern term for this. Many people believe that working on their own, or having their own business is different but it is not.

Working for money is an outdated lifestyle that in most cases does not keep up with cost of living and does not provide humane levels of free time. When you dedicate a vast majority of your time to making profits for somebody else you are a slave.


It's important to fully deconstruct the slave mentality and create assets that generate passive income. Many people give up before even trying, so deeply programmed to be slaves that they cannot even process a way out or escape from working for money. Most expect lottery or someone to give them specific instructions on how to do this. This is heavily based on your own circumstances and what opportunities and options YOU have.

Whenever it comes to finance most people instinctively start thinking about finding a better job or having a career. When you should put your mind to work finding out what and where you can invest in to become financially free. All jobs are slavery even having your own business you are just a slave to money itself. Find ways to use money to make more money.

Perhaps at some point we can have an economic system that makes working a job humane again. But as of right now it's absolute shit and it just keeps getting worse.

Even being from a poor country can be a positive thing because you can move out to a more wealthy country and play around relatively high salaries to work with banks in your country to start investing and creating assets.

When you deprogram your employee mindset you may be surprised at how many opportunities you actually have that you simply couldn't see because of your employee point of view. I think it's important to not allow future generations to be gobbled up by the dogshit and worthless education system and be turned into more slaves.

It's shocking to me how many years I spent with school studying IT and how fucking worthless it all is to me in the end. The only field that is ever worth studying is finance. Everything else is simply designed to give you marketable skills so you can be a slave for someone else, or flat out fucking useless.

Financial knowledge however, this can set you free. Learn this stuff, and push your kids to learn it as well. Do not encourage them to study useless crap that is only useful for becoming an employee.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Dahaarkan wrote: It's shocking to me how many years I spent with school studying IT and how fucking worthless it all is to me in the end. The only field that is ever worth studying is finance. Everything else is simply designed to give you marketable skills so you can be a slave for someone else, or flat out fucking useless.
So how do we build a society when all we do is finance?

Tell me this.

We need nurses, construction workers, plumbers, IT guys, etc. etc.

Combining salary with investments might be a good option.
User avatar
Kinnaree
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Kinnaree »

I have thought of this.

I work in the health industry, specifically hospice. The health care industry is always in need. Nurses, whether LVN or RN nurses, are always in need. Anywhere you live in the US.

A job in computer or engineering.

Travel/communications type of career/jobs.

The housing industry. Don't have to be a real estate agent. You can be a loan officer.

Banking industry.

There are lots to get into that's in high demand.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

Henu the Great wrote:So how do we build a society when all we do is finance?

Tell me this.

We need nurses, construction workers, plumbers, IT guys, etc. etc.

Combining salary with investments might be a good option.
I said in my post that maybe in the future there will be a balance. Re-read it.

In the world you live in there are slaves and masters and there is no middle ground. Any excuses made for this are coping mechanisms of willing slaves.

Slaves are bred and put on educational systems where they can choose what skills they want to develop so they can serve their future masters. This is all that education does for you: creating marketable skills that others will then exploit for profits, while you are kept in poverty.

Understand that when you work you do not contribute to your nation at all. All resources that the working class creates are gobbled up by the masters and society decays because of this. You cannot change this, and you cannot escape this. All you can do is play along and do what you can to claw your way out of the working class.

Or don't. By all means spend all your life working for someone else, being shat on, used and abused by your benevolent employers. And program your children to do the same, as your misguided sense of self righteousness demands.

I know this can be depressing or demoralizing but understand that jumping into a life of working jobs for others is not the fulfilling experience you expect. You must not focus your mind on working jobs, you must focus on setting yourselves free from this.

Understand how the masters operate and you'll understand they have no real skills at all besides financial knowledge and understanding, which is how they use finance to bind and enslave you. This is why they are millionaires and you, who have many useful skills spend your life in poverty, locked in eternal service to such worthless parasites.


Do not teach your children to be slaves. You are Satanists. This world and all of it's wealth belongs to you. Use your power to rip it off the hands of others if you must. But purge the slave mentality.

You are Satanists, you do not serve.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Dahaarkan wrote: I said in my post that maybe in the future there will be a balance. Re-read it.

In the world you live in there are slaves and masters and there is no middle ground. Any excuses made for this are coping mechanisms of willing slaves.

Slaves are bred and put on educational systems where they can choose what skills they want to develop so they can serve their future masters. This is all that education does for you: creating marketable skills that others will then exploit for profits, while you are kept in poverty.

Understand that when you work you do not contribute to your nation at all. All resources that the working class creates are gobbled up by the masters and society decays because of this. You cannot change this, and you cannot escape this. All you can do is play along and do what you can to claw your way out of the working class.

Or don't. By all means spend all your life working for someone else, being shat on, used and abused by your benevolent employers. And program your children to do the same, as your misguided sense of self righteousness demands.

I know this can be depressing or demoralizing but understand that jumping into a life of working jobs for others is not the fulfilling experience you expect. You must not focus your mind on working jobs, you must focus on setting yourselves free from this.

Understand how the masters operate and you'll understand they have no real skills at all besides financial knowledge and understanding, which is how they use finance to bind and enslave you. This is why they are millionaires and you, who have many useful skills spend your life in poverty, locked in eternal service to such worthless parasites.


Do not teach your children to be slaves. You are Satanists. This world and all of it's wealth belongs to you. Use your power to rip it off the hands of others if you must. But purge the slave mentality.

You are Satanists, you do not serve.
So, I'm actually aiming to be self employed, and then what? I'm a slave to money or what? How does that differ from your path?
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Henu the Great wrote: So, I'm actually aiming to be self employed, and then what? I'm a slave to money or what? How does that differ from your path?
Just ignore this bong-hitting rhetoric.

If you spend all your time watching TV and playing video games than you are a slave to entertainment.

If you spend all your time dieting and working out than you are slave to physical fitness.

If you spend all your time meditating and doing RTR than you are a slave to spiritual warfare.

Sounds like he has a deep rooted hatred of people “bigger” than himself.

Everyone is a servant in some way, if you are a satanist, you are under Satan and serve him.

Everybody answers to someone, wether it is your mother, your boss, or even the Gods.

Even if you think you don’t answer to anyone or anything, you do. If you are an atheist with no family or anything, your body tells you to eat and drink water, you are therefore a slave to your instincts, by this logic.

Do you see why this is an absolutely ridiculous mentality to have?
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

Henu the Great wrote:So, I'm actually aiming to be self employed, and then what? I'm a slave to money or what? How does that differ from your path?
I put all the money I make from my job into assets that create passive income. This is a key necessity having assets that keep you afloat no matter what. Look at this covid garbage and how many self employed people have been completely destroyed by it.

I personally am investing all the money I make from my job into real estate, but there are other ways and things to invest in. The important part is creating assets and having a passive income that you can fall back on, or even entirely live off of.


Focus your mind and your energy on creating assets, not finding jobs or becoming self employed. This is a life of constant struggle and hardship. Do not spend your money on pointless things such as fancy cars or expensive vacations, invest it and become financially liberated first.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
Aquarius
Posts: 6402
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Aquarius »

Everyone has it's own Dharma, you can't expect everybody to go into specific field just to make more money, for someone who wants nothing to do with such a field it can become mind numbing and depressing in the long run, SS especially should understand what their Dharma is and follow it.
Image
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Dahaarkan wrote: I put all the money I make from my job into assets that create passive income. This is a key necessity having assets that keep you afloat no matter what. Look at this covid garbage and how many self employed people have been completely destroyed by it.

I personally am investing all the money I make from my job into real estate, but there are other ways and things to invest in. The important part is creating assets and having a passive income that you can fall back on, or even entirely live off of.


Focus your mind and your energy on creating assets, not finding jobs or becoming self employed. This is a life of constant struggle and hardship. Do not spend your money on pointless things such as fancy cars or expensive vacations, invest it and become financially liberated first.
Sounds good.

Me personally I'm not into expensive cars, or vacations. I could buy a nice bicycle, but a nice bicycle is peanuts compared to a nice car and I can use it to train. Which means I get benefits from it beside just owning it. I mean if the world situation would be way better I could buy a nice sports car, but that's not realistic for now. First things first, and what you said about passive income makes sense. Regardless of your point of hardships of employment, that's the situation for me now, and in the future I can look forward to make some passive income.

I've been pondering about real estate, and I'm sure I will take that road in the future. I just need to get my shit sorted out first.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Just ignore this bong-hitting rhetoric.

If you spend all your time watching TV and playing video games than you are a slave to entertainment.

If you spend all your time dieting and working out than you are slave to physical fitness.

If you spend all your time meditating and doing RTR than you are a slave to spiritual warfare.

Sounds like he has a deep rooted hatred of people “bigger” than himself.

Everyone is a servant in some way, if you are a satanist, you are under Satan and serve him.

Everybody answers to someone, wether it is your mother, your boss, or even the Gods.

Even if you think you don’t answer to anyone or anything, you do. If you are an atheist with no family or anything, your body tells you to eat and drink water, you are therefore a slave to your instincts, by this logic.

Do you see why this is an absolutely ridiculous mentality to have?
Lmao yeah what a fucking retard, how dare this goy have a desire for financial liberation, and encourage others to do the same?

Don't these fucking goyim know they exist only to be slaves and work all their lives?


I love when slaves hound at me with their coping mechanisms. I don't know what any of your post is even talking about I very clearly was talking about financial matters only. I should really stop posting, these forums are mostly just mouth breathers nowadays.


But yes sure, I take back everything I said, forget any idea or desire for financial liberation and independence, I recommend everyone just get jobs and abandon all plans and dreams, focus only on working your whole life, and teach your children to do the same.

Don't try to climb out of a life of work and poverty, give up and stay poor.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Henu the Great »

Aquarius wrote:Everyone has it's own Dharma, you can't expect everybody to go into specific field just to make more money, for someone who wants nothing to do with such a field it can become mind numbing and depressing in the long run, SS especially should understand what their Dharma is and follow it.
This is a great reminder for us all.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Dahaarkan wrote:
You fucking idiot in your last post you said having financial independence was being a slave to money now since you realized how insane that is you changed your mind and made me out to be the be the bad one.

And you should stay off the forums, I’m surprised you even took a break from being an energy parasite to write this garbage.
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
You fucking idiot in your last post you said having financial independence was being a slave to money now since you realized how insane that is you changed your mind and made me out to be the be the bad one.

And you should stay off the forums, I’m surprised you even took a break from being an energy parasite to write this garbage.
LMAO you think having a small business is financial independence?

I'm not really going to debate this topic further, there's no point arguing with delusional people. The jews have just annihilated a vast majority of small businesses all across the board, even people who had great jobs that paid very well are now completely in the shit and financially ruined for most likely the rest of their lives.

And you still want to have jobs and set up small businesses even after witnessing how easily you can lose everything with such lifestyle. The key to your liberation is passive income, and investing your money into real assets that keep yourself afloat when shit hits the fan.


As for your retarded statement I don't even know what you're talking about, I said from the start, financial liberation is not found through jobs or small businesses. Having small businesses or being self employed is not being a slave to an employer, but still being a slave to money directly, as you still must dedicate most of your time to a job. And I do stay off the forums, as much as I can honestly, annoying dogs like you infest the place too much for me nowadays.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Future for us & our kids - careers and jobs

Post by Dahaarkan »

Henu the Great wrote: Sounds good.

Me personally I'm not into expensive cars, or vacations. I could buy a nice bicycle, but a nice bicycle is peanuts compared to a nice car and I can use it to train. Which means I get benefits from it beside just owning it. I mean if the world situation would be way better I could buy a nice sports car, but that's not realistic for now. First things first, and what you said about passive income makes sense. Regardless of your point of hardships of employment, that's the situation for me now, and in the future I can look forward to make some passive income.

I've been pondering about real estate, and I'm sure I will take that road in the future. I just need to get my shit sorted out first.
Most of us have to work jobs to stay afloat the important thing is to never allow yourself to become content with where you are. If you let yourself get comfortable and "accept" where you are, you'll never move on from this life of eternal labor, poverty and hardship.

You should rationalize working jobs as something that may be necessary but that you must focus your mind to move away from. See it as a stepping stone to greater things rather than accepting it as what you'll do for your whole life.

If you want to get into real estate go to your bank and ask about what are your options and get the show on the road. Don't sleep on this, get to it.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
Post Reply